He Wanted to Talk

Story Info
Some things you can't take back.
9.8k words
4.44
36.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers

{This story is about a real couple I knew. I posted it as not erotic, at least it doesn't seem that way to me. It's more of a tragedy, really.

Terry as a guy to know was pretty nice, normal most of the time but he drank way too much. His wife was a mildly plump lady who kept a perfect house and it appeared from the outside that she loved him.

I had chatted with his wife Jeanie a few times, but that is about it. Terry and I talked all the time, usually about fishing and government idiots that keep getting elected.

But knowing them, there was an undercurrent of something I never really understood.

For one thing, my friend Terry went from being in what looked like impossibly great shape a few years back to the way he was now, looking ten years older than his closer to 50 years of age.

I wander down to the bar myself regularly, my own wife Debra works in a local medical clinic and I am retired, so slipping off during the day for a snort and someone to chat with is part of my own life.

Terry was nearly always there.

We sat one afternoon in the bar, and he told me part of the story. Why, I don't know. It was like it was all on his mind and he needed to tell someone, I was handy. I somehow sensed that, so I sat and listened.

I did not get all of it, of course, so I had to fill in some of the blanks.

It seems that for some people, there really are things that cannot be taken back.}

+++

I wrote this from my point of view, but it is actually fairly close to the way he told it to me.

+++

Terry and Jeanie had been reasonably happily married for just over 20 long years. Both barely eighteen when they decided to be together, the truth is that that was far too young but still they made it work.

There was that first couple of weeks when Terry was beginning to think he had made a mistake, Jeanie was having some real concerns about sex and orgasms. She seemed to like it but something wasn't quite complete, and she had no idea what it was.

It didn't help one bit that Terry really had no clue about how a woman's body worked so Jeanie became uninterested in sex quite quickly. He could always manage to orgasm easily, and he did not understand why she did not seem to.

Wanting to make things work, he surprised her one evening about six months into their marriage with the suggestion that they go to a therapist. She resisted at first but finally relented. It took some time but Terry found the ad in a local advertiser for Tantra instruction.

That sounded like just what he was looking for.

The therapists were a middle aged couple named Darin and Michelle, and after a few weeks of just talking about Tantra and emotions, then viewing some films which were best described as startling at first, both Terry and Jean relaxed.

That was helpful, Terry now took more time, beginning to understand that she required far more foreplay than he did.

Then next came the session where the couple made love right in front of them!

That was amazing, neither Terry or Jean even saw anything like that in their lives. Dan spent a long time nuzzling Michelle's trimmed pussy, and Terry found he was really excited at the easy way Michelle allowed them to look at her.

Darin's erection was large, larger than Terry and he had the ability to get it up at will, and keep it there.

At one point he saw that Jeanie was staring, biting her lower lip, her face flushed. Then when Darin lay on his back and Michelle mounted him, Jean even leaned over so she could see everything.

That night at home, Jean was hot as a pistol and she had an orgasm that was something to see. She turned from a modest little housewife into an amazingly eager slut.

That was just plain fun, Terry told me with a grin.

A few days later Terry and Jean made love in front of the therapist couple while they made quiet suggestions, it was her very first time being naked in front of another male than Terry.

He saw the man look carefully as Jean opened her legs wide to allow Terry access, Terry was as firm as he had ever been.

So hot that once again he climaxed far too quickly, Michelle quietly told him to just keep on going. She was right, in short order Terry was again firm and then it lasted far longer.

But all their therapists did was look and make suggestions, after Terry felt mildly ashamed but still excited, that had been very erotic.

Then came something he didn't expect. The man told them that Jeanie needed to lose all of her inhibitions if she were to ever be able to fully enjoy sexuality.

That was wild, Terry sat and watched as the man had Jeanie explore and touch his naked body, which she did with a disconcerting eagerness. Darin was completely nude, fully erect as Jeanie's hands explored him. She did have her panties on during that, but that was all.

Terry expected that Darin would touch her back but he didn't, instead he just allowed Jeanie to fondle him. As that went on, Terry and Michelle sat on a couch and watched, both of them fully dressed.

Then it was Terry's turn, he touched and petted Michelle as Jean and Darin watched. Darin was still naked and offering suggestions, encouragement.

How he could just sit there and keep his 8" long cock hard as a rock the entire time was beyond Terry, but he did.

Jean now sat in a close by arm chair, still wearing just her panties, her hands folded in her lap. Terry saw Jean's fingers as she touched herself briefly but then stopped, then let them drift downwards again.

Her mouth was hanging open, she was breathing heavily.

Then Darin stood up, his large cock swinging gently and he went over and sat on the arm of Jean's chair, facing her.

Her hand came up and touched his erection again.

"See how nice Michelle's body feels, so different? You can touch her, feel her both inside and out." Darin said, like all of this was perfectly normal. Terry saw that now Jeanie was turned towards him, both hands busy.

So Terry slid his index finger inside Michelle, feeling her inner ridges with the flat of his finger.

Michelle's eyelids fluttered when he did that. He had an overpowering urge to lean down and taste, lick her, but barely managed to control that.

When he glanced over again, Jeanie was still fondling the man's penis, with no sign of shame or anything. Darin sat there on the arm of her chair facing her, his legs open, his nakedness exposed as Jean explored his loins.

Terry did worry that next the therapists might suggest actual intercourse, but they didn't, much to his relief. He did not want Darin fucking his wife with that oversize piece of equipment he had.

The sessions were just erotic, and while they both we allowed to touch and experiment with their therapist's bodies, neither one of them did anything in return except make suggestions.

That was all amazing to Terry, this couple were completely uninhibited about nudity, sexuality.

Their goal really did appear to be teaching?

It sure worked, too. Jean was pregnant with Todd just a few weeks later.

That ended the sessions.

About a year or so later Terry looked for their ad, just curious. He couldn't find it. Then he dug around in a drawer to find their phone number, when he called it was disconnected.

That was strange, and he never saw either one of them again.

+++

Now with both of them barely into their early 40's, the two kids grown and gone, one into the Army and the daughter in nursing school, life became suddenly calm.

Todd grew tall, taller than Terry by nearly 4 inches, little Jeanie was the spitting image of her Mother except for being much heavier in the chest.

Before it was normally calm with periods of mayhem. Young Todd got into a fight, little Jeanie was dating some guy with spike hair and ..horrors!...TATTOOS!

No end to minor upsets.

Hell, it seemed that little Jeanie was playing with dolls on Monday, by Wednesday she was a bratty teenager spouting out that they "couldn't tell her what to do!" and on Friday she came out of her bed room for a date wearing....??

My GOD, she had breasts! With far too much of them showing!

"You are NOT leaving this house dressed like THAT!" Terry intercepted her more than once.

"Oh, Daddy. Don't be such a prude." She would retort.

While spike hair guy was standing in the doorway with a shit eating grin on his face.

Then he overheard her Mother lecturing her about condoms, much to Terry's chagrin.

Condoms?

Spike hair guy faded by the wayside rather quickly, which may have saved his life since Terry sneaked a look in his daughter's purse one evening and found some of the packet of condoms missing.

"She is old enough to make her own decisions." Jeanie told him when he complained to her about that.

That was a reaction he didn't expect.

The replacement boyfriend had normal hair and a bright red Mustang, not a hell of a lot better.

Todd was falling off his bike one day, running in the winning touchdown in the big game in what seemed just days later, and now was getting shot at in some silly other country "protecting" the people that appeared to be the very same ones shooting at him?

Not one hell of a lot better there either.

In between were bills, work, a party once in a long while, trips to the beach and the mountains.

Far too soon the kids were gone, off on their own.

+++

Terry woke up one morning and got a look at himself in the mirror with nothing on but a pair of briefs. The guy looking back had a receding hairline, a belly that was on the round side, and he appeared to be soft and flabby.

He reached down and folded the waistband of his briefs back up, let out his breath. The waistband instantly folded downwards again.

He sighed and went into the bathroom.

Jean had long since abandoned their bedroom for the spare one, something about him snoring so loudly it was impossible for her to sleep.

After taking a long shower, Terry stepped on the scales. the dial swung right up to 240 pounds without hesitation, he moved his feet around to try and make it read a bit lighter but it stubbornly stayed right on 240.

"What are you doing, honey?" Terry asked from the hallway.

"Just getting up and around." he sighed.

"I will have breakfast ready in a bit, let me wash up too." She slid by him, naked except for a pair of white cotton panties. She didn't really even look at him even though he was naked himself.

The way she used to always look him up and down when he was like that slid into his mind.

Terry glanced down at her fanny, it had also been collecting size for many long years.

"What?" She asked, catching his expression.

"Nothing, I was just...you look nice this morning." He lied.

"Thank you honey." She said, shutting the door.

Jeanie had left for school just a few weeks earlier, now the house seemed to be empty. He almost missed having to stand there and wait for his turn in the bathroom.

Terry was thinking that maybe he was in the mood, he tried to remember the last time he and Jean had sex but he almost couldn't place it. He was thinking it was the night after the party at some friends several months back, Jean had been drinking some kind of thing with fruit in it and she got herself well into being tipsy.

"Shhh!" He had told her as she was giggling and teasing after they got home. She was making so much racket that sure as hell she would wake up their daughter.

"Nobody here." Jean had slurred.

Finally they got it done that night even though the drinks kept him from getting much more than half hard. Terry knew he had reached a climax but barely, and he wasn't sure if Jean did.

When she came out of the bathroom rubbing her hair he reached for her, sliding his hand up and over one of her very warm breasts. Her body was still warm, pink from the shower, she always liked the water very hot.

Terry had early on wondered how she managed to stand that but he got used to it.

"Don't!" Jean pushed his hands away.

"Why not?" He asked her.

"I just got clean." She said, then into the bedroom she went to get dressed.

"What am I supposed to do, wait until you get dirty?" He asked her.

"Oh, you. It's morning." she said over her shoulder.

Terry sighed, went into his own room and tugged on some clothes. He turned on his computer, there was a spam email from one of those health websites. He read all the tips about losing weight and how extra sleep helped, things to eat and not to eat.

The longest list by far was the what not to eat one, and everything on that list was a part of his regular diet. He sighed, closing the screen, but not before bookmarking the website.

The next week he stopped by a local gym. A tall well built man perhaps a half dozen years younger greeted him.

He introduced himself as Martin, explained all that the gym had to offer.

"So what would you like to see as some results?" Martin asked him.

"I would like to get my body back in as close to the shape it was 20 years ago, and I was hoping that maybe there would be some...you know, improvement, with..the wife and I...?" Terry's voice trailed off as he realized what he was about to say.

Martin knew, he just grinned.

"Trust me, working the muscles of the body gets the love muscle working again, too!" He laughed.

That evening after dinner Terry mentioned to Jean that he was going to hit the gym a couple of evenings each week.

"That's good, honey." She answered, not looking up from the romance novel she was reading on her little hand held screen.

She winced when he suggested she join him so he let that slide.

Terry sighed, but his mind was made up so every Monday night and every Thursday night he went down to the gym.

The first week was terrible, every single part of his body was on fire with pain. But Terry stubbornly refused to stop, he was a little bit that way anyway, once he started something he usually saw it through to the end.

He even bought a bike and rode it on the days it wasn't raining. It was less than two miles but the first few trips he barely made it down there.

He pushed it part of the way back, stopping every 20-30 feet, gasping for breath. Both of his legs were on fire, the muscles in his ass were protesting with every single step.

But by the end of the third week he had no troubles at all, he even began to ride it when it was raining.

Ten pounds came off nearly instantly, each pound after that was a hard fought success. He soon found himself unable to get down all the food on his plate, pushing it away half eaten.

Some of the usual things like the mountains of noodles and cheese Jean made he just would not eat at all, even though he loved the stuff.

"Is something wrong with that?" Jean asked him a couple of times, worried that it didn't taste good.

"It's fine, I just can't eat any more." He told her. She got the hint and reduced the portions, using a trick he had read and then explained to her, about smaller plates.

She even cut back herself and mentioned a few weeks later that she had lost almost five pounds.

She did seem tickled at that, and he caught her a couple of times looking at herself in the mirror.

The slacks she normally wore did look a bit loose on her.

A few times during that period he got her cornered and she relented, he did his best to please her but could tell she was sometimes pretending.

+++

He was standing on the scales a few months after beginning his new regimen, watching the needle swing up to 216 pounds when Jean came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him.

It had been quite awhile since she did that.

That ended up in one of the best sessions of sex he could remember, and after the first climax he stayed as hard as he was when he began.

It appeared that Martin had been quite correct about that part.

Jean was surprised at that herself, it had been ages since Terry was up for twice in one night. That was fun and not as much of a chore as she normally felt it was. Terry felt bigger and harder, and she even reached her own peak once, plus very nearly a second time.

But still, she refused to join him at the gym, claiming she got all of the exercise she needed packing around laundry and doing the housework.

A few times she did come down and watch though, Terry was looking better plus she liked seeing some of the big men lift monstrous things, dripping sweat.

One evening Jean glanced over at her husband dressed in shorts and a tank top, it struck her that he was starting to look just like the other men in the club. She felt a flush cross her upper body and if he had headed her way right at that instant she was not sure what she would have done.

At home he showered and went to bed, she was thinking that he might be in the mood but he was sound asleep when she came in. He only very seldom snored now, so she slipped into bed with him and lay there for a long time.

The next morning she woke up with his head between her legs, she had a violent orgasm at that and then he gave her another one when he mounted her. She was very happy about that.

From then on she slept in his bed instead of her own again.

Even following that one wonderful bedroom session, things didn't change much except Terry kept losing weight and building muscle. At the end of six solid months of twice weekly workouts he finally was under 200 pounds.

They went out to celebrate, had a nice dinner and even some dancing. Then one young woman came over to their table and asked him if he would like to dance, now that was a surprise. Terry got up and danced with her, it was just the one song and he held her carefully.

It really was nothing, modern females were more forward in today's world and he knew that of course. Girls always sat and waited to be asked when he was a young man and dating, things had changed.

He did notice the rather odd look on Jean's face when he got back to the table, but she didn't say anything. The expression was almost like she was proud of him?

+++

One evening he was using a machine to improve his leg muscles when Martin walked up to him. Terry looked up and stared, he had a young woman in tow.

There were a few attractive women that hung around the gym, but Terry never paid much attention to them. Of course they were fun to look at, but the thought of doing anything with any of them never even crossed his mind.

There was no such thing as not paying attention to this woman!

She wore a light colored leotard that fit every single curve of her body, her hair was dark and fell in curls, her lips were overly full and pouty appearing. Her skin was a light chocolate brown everywhere that he could see.

She looked like she had stepped out of the pages of one of those sports magazines he now read most of the time.

Terry gulped, managing to keep a straight face.

"This is Patra, she is joining our staff. She just moved here from Hawaii. We go way back." Martin grinned at Terry's rather obvious reaction.

Terry shook her hand, it was soft yet firm. She smiled and he found he nearly could not speak.

"Patra is going to take over some of the classes and sessions, help out around here." Martin told him.

So Patra was now Terry's trainer in the classes, and by the next week she took over as his personal trainer. He half expected Martin to be upset at that but he wasn't, instead he just grinned.

He did notice that Martin now ran the woman's classes and Patra handled the males. He understood that, Martin appeared to have a way with the somewhat chubby types that kept them eagerly showing up for workouts. Martin always wore tight shorts and a light tank top, he got a lot of close looks from the housewives he taught.

Even the male classes increased by a few older men. They seemed to be enjoying themselves also, it was difficult not to with Patra in her legless leotard and very obviously naked beneath it. The two thin straps over her shoulders left her arms bare, everything seemed nearly painted on her. Her large nipples made very obvious bumps in the thin material, she never showed any concern about it.

magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers