Heading to the Bush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both let out a moan as I slowly moved in and out of her, finding a steady pace for us. Both of my hands cupped her breasts as our bodies connected below. Kissing Sasha's neck made her quiver as she grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me even deeper inside her. She was locking me into her vagina and grinding my groin into her clit at the same time. Our mouths met again. More intense kissing than before as we fucked wildly on her bed.

Sasha's hands, gripping my butt cheeks, suddenly clasped me tightly; her fingernails dug deep into my flesh while she let out a scream. "Ughhh! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I knew what was happening and picked up my pace to match her intensity. Waves of pleasure were ripping through Sasha's shaking body as she basked in another orgasm.

I could have kept doing this all day! But my body had other ideas... I felt my balls begin to tighten with each plunge into Sasha's accommodating pussy and I couldn't stop. "Stay inside me!" Sasha whispered in my ear and started kissing my neck. "Cum for me!" she said as she felt my pace quickening.

The build-up was epic and played out almost in slow motion! I reached the point of no return as I let myself go, exploding into her vagina with one final, deep, thrust. "Uuugghhhhhhhhhhh!" I had no control as I let out a loud grunt and then landed my mouth back onto hers - my cock twitching and throbbing inside her with the most amazing pleasure as our tongues and lips met in ecstacy.

Relaxed, neither of us moved or said a word for what felt like several minutes.

I knew it was a big load and I could see the mess my white seed had made as I finally pulled out of her. Cum was sitting pooled at the fleshy pink entrance of her pussy, leaving a hole from where I had just been. Her hairy lady garden matted and soaked around her lips, a reminder of the good time we'd just had.

"I needed that!" Sasha finally exclaimed, breaking the silence and pulling me in close as I lay down beside her.

"You and me both!" I responded.

Sasha's daughter was due home from school soon, and we agreed it would be best for me to leave before there were any awkward questions to answer.

As I was driving home, I realised that Sasha and I never exchanged phone numbers. It occurred to me that we probably wouldn't see each other again.

That was until I opened my email inbox this morning and found a new email from her. Apparently her daughter is going away for the school holidays and Sasha will have the house to herself. I'm invited back, and you know what? I think I'll go!

12