Heart Shaped Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled over onto her back and pulled Michael with her. She wanted him inside her but Michael had other ideas. He pushed her down by her shoulders and kissed his way down to her voluminous breasts. He took a copious amount of her nipple and breast into his mouth, almost choking on all of it as he suckled her. Jasmine moaned as her orgasm caught her by surprise. All the titillation culminating and focusing in the end of her nipple trapped in Michael's mouth. He released her breast and did the same thing to the other one, back and forth over and over again. He gorged on her breasts until he was sated.

Then slowly Michael kissed his way down her body to her mons. "It's like a heart shaped box" Michael said breathlessly. Her pussy was beautiful. It glistened and was perfectly shaped. Michael reverently kissed her outer lips causing her hips to jerk. Slowly he snaked his tongue between her lips and keeping the muscle stiff snaked it the length of her sex. When he made contact with her clit she came again; a short quick intense orgasm. He could feel her contract and his mouth was flooded with her juices. He clamped on to her and sucked her pussy. Michael was lost in her. Jasmine's scent, her taste, her texture overwhelmed him, drove him like some madman. He could not get enough of her. Over and over he brought her off with his mouth and tongue; sucking then licking and flicking his tongue over her clit. Then sucking her pussy lips and lapping them. Finally Jasmine could take no more.

She pushed him away with her feet. Michael fell backward and lay looking up at Jasmine as she crawled over his supine form. She took his cock in her hand and squeezed it, bringing a large amount of precum onto the head of his big cock. She scooped it up in her finger and fed it to him marveling at the decadence of the act. Then in one smooth motion she impaled herself completely on his root.

Michael watched as his cock disappeared into Jasmine. Soon she was rocking on Michael's pubis. Her head was thrown back in ecstasy as she grinded out another orgasm on her mount. Michael willed himself not to cum yet. He wanted to prolong this pleasure as long as possible. He reached up and took her breasts in his hands, pinching and rolling her nipples. She leaned forward and gently kissed him. Then she bent down and sucked at his nipples. Finally Jasmine reached back and cupped Michael's scrotum in her hand. She took her nails and grabbed at the loose skin pulling it from his body. Jasmine started fucking Michael furiously. He couldn't contain himself any longer. With an animal groan he unleashed a torrent of cum inside of her.

Jasmine continued riding him until his cock started to soften, then with surprising dexterity she scooted up his body to his face, placing her well fucked pussy on his mouth. Michael was a bit shocked but the sight of her swollen, soaking pussy drove him crazy. He gently took her swollen sex into his mouth and tasted their combined juices. Jasmine rolled her hips forward stuffing his mouth full of her, and causing their mixed sex juice to spill into his mouth. Eat me Michael, clean me up! Michael looked up at her from between her thighs; her long curly auburn hair framed her flushed face. She looked down longingly at him and thought that by this act he had sealed his fate. She knew that whatever she asked of him, he would surely do.

They lay next to each other in a languid heap. Content to stare out into the city quietly. "I should get back to my room" Michael said. He got up and threw enough clothing on to walk back down the hall way.

"Yes it's getting late. Michael, wake me when you get up, call me please" Jasmine replied.

He leaned down to give her a soft good night kiss and she bit his lip, making it sting. "Don't forget me Michael" Jasmine said.

With that he made his way back to his own room, threw his clothing on a chair and passed out in a dead heap in the hotel bed.

12