Hearts Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, man, I needed that," you whisper. "You need to be thanked properly."

With that, you bend your head into my lap, and slide my cock into your mouth. You suck me almost to the root, then come back up and work on my cock for just a minute or two. You pull my cock from your mouth, and lick up and down the shaft. I grit my teeth as you lick and stroke my throbbing-hard dick,before returning my cock to your mouth. During the first couple of weeks I was gone, we engaged in nightly phone sex, masturbating ourselves as we told each other exactly what we wanted to be doing at the moment.

But the past two weeks, we have kept our hands off and let the lust and the passion build, so that we'd be sitting on the edge of explosion when we finally got together. We've done this a lot, so we know the drill.

As much as I want to spew my cum in your hot mouth, however, I hold back, and finally pull your head off my cock. I want to save it for your smoking-hot pussy. But I don't think I can save it long, as I wallow in the feel of your still-naked body in the darkness. We're still a good half-hour from home, and when we get home, I'll have to fuss with the children for awhile. My cock is so needy, I don't think I can give them the attention they deserve.

Just then, we see the exit that takes us toward our home, and I make a quick decision. We're going to take a detour. We have a place in the country we know about, a secluded spot where nobody goes after dark, where we've gone parking before. It's a mile or so out of our way, but in this case, it's worth it. I know, a lot of people think we're too old to go parking, but with us, they'd be wrong. That's one of the many fun things we do that spices up our sex life.

You purr knowingly when you figure out where we're going, and resume stroking my cock back up to hardness. It takes us about 15 minutes to get situated, then we're parked and the car engine is shut off. With the windows down, we can hear the sounds of the early evening, the crickets and the night birds. The moon is already up, bathing the area in its ghostly glow.

I back the seat up as far as it will go, then you straddle my legs and we kiss, hot and hard. My leaking cock is sawing back and forth between your butt cheeks as we kiss with every bit as much ardor as we did that first night we made love at the frat house.

"Oh, baby, I want you so bad," you pant, and I want you so bad, too.

"Turn around, and lean over the steering wheel," I say. I slip my loafers off and pull my slacks off, leaving them puddled on the floor, then climb up on the seat. I probably look kind of goofy with only my dark socks on below my waist, but I really don't care at that point. I grasp my purple boner in one hand and open your dripping pussy with the other. As you bend over the steering wheel, you groan as I push the head of my cock past your lips and into you with one shocking thrust. We both gasp and cry out from the sensations of my cock sliding home in your velvety cunt.

"Ummmmmmm, welcome home, honey," you say in a sultry, panting voice. I can't talk, because words are inadequate to describe what I feel at this moment, and because I don't want anything to distract my attention from fucking your hot little pussy. I grip your hips and fuck you hard, the way you like it. We'll have time for slow and loving later. Right now, we're just two animals in heat, man and mate hurtling to the release of long pent-up passions.

You're making those unintelligible sounds of pure lust as you hump back to get every bit of my churning cock in your muscular box. I reach beneath your sweaty body and squeeze your tits tightly.

"Pinch my nipples! Hard!" you gasp, and I oblige. I love playing with my woman's breasts, and you like for your nipples to be played with. The hornier you are, the rougher you want me be with your tits. And when you ask me to pinch them, that tells me that you are about as horny as you can possibly be.

I know I can't last much longer as I piston my cock back and forth in your pussy. We're howling at the moon as I feel the tingle that tells me I'm tettering on the edge. I hold it for just a few seconds, until I feel your body go into fitful contractions, and your pussy goes spastic.

With a gasp and a long groan, I feel the crackle of my orgasm as I release a fountain of cum as deep as I can go in your pussy. You groan in rhythm with me as we melt together in our mutual climax. I spew maybe a dozen hard spurts before squeezing out a few final mini-balls of cum. I shoot so much cum that I can feel it dribbling out of your hole around my slowly-wilting cock, down my balls and down the insides of your legs.

Finally, I pull my cock wetly out of your gaping cunt, smearing cum on the back of your thigh. You roll over to the side, then kiss me again, slower this time, but with no less passion.

"I love you," you breathe. "I'm glad you're home."

"I love you, too," I answer. "And I am damn glad to be home."

Then we quickly dress and turn the car toward the house, momentarily sated, but promising each other a night filled with lust.

12