Hearts Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

As she thrust herself mercilessly against Jay, Colette was trying to blink back tears. Her body responded happily to every movement Jay made, his cock felt so good inside of her pussy, almost as if it belonged there. She let him know just how good she felt with vocal little purrs and yelps that left no doubt that he was a good lover. In time, with mutual practice, Colette knew that Jay would become agreat lover. He just needed a little incentive and she intended full well that he was going to get it.

Their next orgasm was near-instantaneous and stronger by far than the previous. As they collapsed together in bliss, the words seemed to slip from Jay's mouth. He hoped that she had not heard them, that he had not made a total fool of himself. She rolled away from him for a moment and then her face broke into a beaming smile. Oh yes, she had heard him - and she felt the same way!

Colette insisted that they "practice" again that night to make sure their night had not been a "fluke". The fluke happened three more times before Jay went home, whistling happily for the first time in nearly two years.

Jay spent the next five nights at Colette's home, making love to her and reveling in the joy he felt in her embrace. On the sixth night, after a session that lasted for over an hour, Jay got out of bed. Colette expected that he was going to make coffee for her, as he sometimes did. Instead, he did something she did not expect. He got down on one knee and proposed. Her hand flew to her mouth and then she said "This - this is crazy, we've only been seeing each other for a week."

"It's not crazy, it makes perfect sense," Jay argued. "It's fate, we've always been there for each other. We've known each other all of our lives; do you really want to waste time discovering what we both already know?"

Colette looked at this man she so adored and knew his point was a valid one. She smiled and said "Yes - under one condition."

"Which is ...?"

"I expect a ring, you silly man," she teased him. Jay then laughed outrageously as he realized he hadn't thought to buy one for her as yet. There was still a small part of him that still had thought she might say "no" to his marriage proposal.

Jay needn't have worried. For that night and for several nights after, "no" was not a word in either of their vocabularies.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12