Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked completely normal. But oddly nervous.

"It's passed. I can tell. So you can relax."

I looked down at my aching hard-on. I reached into the shower and turned it on. She looked resigned and started to turn away.

"Well, how about we get a shower and clean up? C'mon."

She slowly got into the shower. I began to soap her up, spending an inordinate amount of time on every lovely curve.

She relaxed for a moment then straightened up.

"No, it's okay you're safe, you can stop," Disappointed tone.

I laughed, "Tawni, for me, this was never about me staying safe. I still have an aching hard-on. All your fault for being so damn sexy, and I am never going to get to sleep until this thing goes down. Besides I promised your Aunt I'd bang you like a drum until you passed out."

She giggled.

I kept my word, she finally passed out while we spooned, with me inside her, and I finally managed to get some sleep.

The next morning I took her over to her house, she practically skipped up the walk. Her Aunt Selene opened the door before we even got to it. She looked like an older version of Tawni.

She looked at me curiously. Tawni looked at her looking at me. And giggled. She led me into the house.

"Aunt Selene - Chris. Chris - Aunt Selene."

"He doesn't look as tired as he should. Neither do you."

Tawni smiled. "I think we got a whole three hours of sleep. After sunrise."

I really wasn't sure what to say. Tawni's Aunt Selene solved it in a very direct manner by giving me an instant and heartfelt hug.

"I'm so sorry! I knew better than to let her go to school yesterday."

I shook my head. "Tawni and I will start, um, getting together, a few more days out next time."

"What? Look, maybe, but the last two days..."

I held my hand up. "...will be fine."

"You need to take chains, at least handcuffs and leg irons just in case."

Tawni rolled her eyes. A rise of frustration, then she looked over at me and smiled. "Sure, that's something we haven't tried yet. Can I get a nice black leather outfit to go with them? And a paddle?"

Her Aunt Selene looked seriously at me. "Will that help?"

I broke out laughing.

***

That was four years ago, and things have gone fine. It can be a little exciting around a full moon. We may even be considering cubs sometime soon.

Tawni and I are still together, and I even introduced Selene to my Dad.

That odd pheromone thing seems to run in families.

The two of them are vacationing in Yosemite this year. Tawni's Mom and Selene are twins and Selene seems to have convinced Dad that there are some benefits to saving her sister from herself.

12