Heat in the Heart of Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Melody, I'm going to lie back on this bench. You sit on me and rub yourself against me anyway that feels good. And keep breathin' and don't lose focus."

He reclined on the stone. Feeling hypnotized, Melody straddled his body, took his cock in her hand and put it to her labia. She sat down, impaling herself on him. Then she began to rock, rubbing her clitoris against his pubic bone.I'm falling into his eyes. She put her hands on his chest and ground her hips. The tension grew and her breathing grew faster. All she could see now were his eyes. She felt her soul flow out her mouth and into his nose and back through his mouth to her. The spirit flowed between them.I am his. He's the older, richer man. I want his child. Scott would raise it as his but I would know who the father really is. What am I thinking? I'm on the Pill. But I wish I wasn't.

"Oh god, Charles, I'm cummmmmmminnnnnnnnng!"

He pushed her off and stood up. Bending her over the end of the bench he pulled her arms tight behind her forcing her breasts out ever further. Then he entered her, hard. Pulling on her arms and driving into her he drove the tension higher and higher until they both exploded in orgasm.

Back at the table, she sat on his lap nuzzling his neck as he fondled her in the afterglow. "Are Sally Ann and Scot doing the same thing?"

They were. In the master bedroom on a bench just like the one in the yard Scott looked up into Sally Ann's eyes. He massaged her breasts as she ground against him hyperventilating herself into a continuous orgasmic state. Like his wife, Scott was drawn inexorably into his lover's eyes, blending souls with her, falling in love. She knew it, she planned it, and she held him captive until she felt it time to let him go. Then she sped up and brought him to climax and when he went limp, bent down and kissed him gently on the forehead.

"I love you, Scotty."

"And I love you, Sally Ann."

"And after dinner, my love, you must do it again with Melody. Reinforce your love for her 'cause I don't want you to love her less just 'cause you love me now. C'mon, let's clean up."

*****

"Perkins residence."

"Hello, Eva, it's Sally Ann."

"Sally Ann, so good to hear from you. Have you any news?"

"Mission accomplished, Eva, the O'Keefe's are fully in the fold."

"Oh, good. They're so cute. I'm glad we can gather them in. Did you have any trouble at all?"

"None whatever. Melody did tell me later that she felt a little odd, like Charles took total possession of her but she was smiling and snuggling with him when we came out of the house. Do you think that's something left over from her and Scotty's slave play?"

Eva chuckled. "It sure sounds like it. I'll have her back over for coffee in a day or two and make sure. If it is, I foresee a great future for the little darlin' pinned down and used in one of our pavilions."

"Mmm, pinned down and used. Eva, you're getting me all hot and bothered."

"Sally Ann, you know that's the way we like you. See you in two weeks at the ranch."

Part III

"Thank you for inviting me to coffee, Eva," Melody O'Keefe took the cup the maid handed her. "I was trying to decide whether or not to call you when the phone rang."

"I'm not surprised, darlin'," Eva Perkins handed the younger woman the sugar bowl. "Over the years I have learned to judge pretty accurately when a new lover is going to have questions, and you do have questions, don't you, Melody?"

Melody spooned in the sugar and stirred it, her eyes on the cup. "I—I do, Eva."

She didn't say a thing for a very long time, just sipping her coffee and looking out the window. Eva sat quietly, a benign look on her face. She knew that if she said nothing the girl would eventually get nervous and need to fill the silence so she just waited.

"Eva, Saturday Scott and I went to the McDermott's house. Sally Ann seduced Scott very quickly so I went off with Charles and he showed me something he called the Wave of Bliss."

"Mm-hmm. Wonderful, isn't it?"

"It—it is. And kind of magical, too. I fell in love with him, Eva, in one single love-making, just one."

"I'm sure you did darlin', most of us do." Eva sipped her coffee. "It's an old Tantric technique. With more experience you can use it to hit rollin' orgasms that last for half an hour or more. And the men can have as many as eight in the same time."

"We can? They can? That's amazing. I didn't know such things were possible."

"Oh they are darlin', a couple of times a week in our house. And you did it again with Scott a while later?"

"Yes, we did. Sally Ann insisted that we do it together. She said she didn't want Scott to love me less just because he loves her, too. But that isn't what my question is about."

Eva raised her eyebrows enquiringly.

"When—when Charles was inside me? I had this terrible urge to get pregnant? I wanted to have his baby and make Scotty raise it? What would—I mean . . ."

"Honey, I know that sounds terrible but it's perfectly normal. Many of us have the same feeling at some time in our lives."

"Normal? You can't be serious!"

"Oh, I am. You see, darlin', you're young and brand new to our way of life. Charles is older, richer and much higher in the company hierarchy than Scott is. Women have sought out high status men as fathers for their children all through human existence. Even today, a good three per cent of children born are not biologically related to their mother's husbands. PW Associates recognizes this. I personally know just what you were feelin'. As proof just look at the kids' photos over there on the wall. My youngest's father is a four-star general, not Howard."

Melody's jaw dropped. "Does Howard know it?"

"We've never discussed it but I suspect he knows. And he doesn't care. Heather Lynn was Daddy's little girl from the day she first smiled at him. Still is."

"But what am I supposed to do? I don't want to hurt Scott but the feelings were so strong . . ."

Eva put her coffee down and leaned forward. She took Melody's hands in hers and cocked her head to one side.

"Melody, what you do is get pregnant by Scotty. Start tryin' next month. You have a couple of babies by him and then if you still want one or two by other men, go ahead. Remember, Scott will be climbin' the company ladder, too, and as new lovers join, young ladies will feel the same way about him. He's a very handsome, virile man, Melody, and I would bet money that his genes get spread around. Trust me on this."

"Will he know it?"

"Only if the girl tells him. I certainly didn't tell the general I was pregnant. Why would I?

"Uh, Eva, is Sonya's baby her husband's?"

"Darlin', Sonya is single. Just who the daddy might be is her business, not mine. And it may relieve you to know that Charles had a vasectomy several years ago, largely because he knew about the drives of young women. So you two go ahead and keep playin' with the McDermotts. They're great people. You won't find anyone better to dip your toes into polyamory with than Charles and Sally Ann."

Melody sighed and relaxed back into her chair. "Thank-you, Eva, that does make me feel a whole lot better. I was really getting afraid of myself."

"Pshaw! This is a new world to you two; no one's going to expect you to slip in without a little sand in the grease. Just keep both Sally Ann and me on your speed dial, darlin', and whenever you have questions call and ask. And if you don't feel comfortable talkin' about such things over the phone, I have a bottomless coffee pot." She winked. "And now, young lady, I have a question. Did you talk to Scott about comin' over to the ranch for some Master and Slave play?'

Melody's nose wrinkled up in a grin. "I did. And I told him that you said that we could come if it was okay with him."

"And?"

"And then I told him it was okay with him!"

Eva almost dropped the cup laughing. She put it down on the coffee table until she recovered and then wiped her eyes with a handkerchief. "Girl, you are too much! I remember an old Harry Belafonte song about the woman being smarter than the man. I think I know where he might have gotten the idea. Any of your relatives Jamaican, by any chance?"

Melody giggled. "No, but Mama always kept Papa on a very short leash, I know that much. Maybe I'm just taking after her."

"Could be—but about the party. It'll be a week from Saturday. I'll pick you and Sally Ann up and we'll drive out to the ranch in the late afternoon. I have to make sure the pavilions are set up and all the collars work. Charles will bring Scott by later. I believe Harold wants the men for part of the day. He didn't say why but if it mattered to the party he'd have told me. You only need to wear just enough to be out in public. A sun dress or something will be fine and forget the underwear."

"Shall I bring lots of jewelry?"

"No, dear, not unless you really want to. We'll be lying around the pool and fetching drinks for the men. The most important piece of jewelry is provided. I'll be by around three."

*****

Melody had the cleaning finished and was just about to start dinner when the phone rang.

"O'Keefe's."

"Hi, Baby, I've got good news."

"Scotty, let me guess. You got the promotion?"

"I did. Mr. Perkins came down to the department and announced that Morganthau was retiring at the end of the month, that there would be a farewell party for him at Hernandez' restaurant that Friday and that I'd been selected to take his place. I get a private office, profit sharing, bonuses in good years, everything!"

"Oh, Scotty, that's wonderful."

"Mm-hmm, and for that you just walk your little ol' self out of the kitchen. Put on that dress you wore to the car key party because we are going to paint the town red!"

*****

Dinner had been wonderful, the dancing had been wonderful, sex had been wonderful and in the afterglow Melody lay with her head on Scott's chest.

"Honey, you're going to make a lot more money now, aren't you?"

"Damned straight. Probably twenty-five percent more, including bonuses and profit sharing."

"Mmmm , then this might be a good time to start a family?"

Scott was quiet a long time. Melody could almost hear the wheels turning in his head.

"Well, yeah, I guess it is. Of course we'd have to skip any car key parties until the test is positive."

"Yes, we would! I'm your wife and I'm havingyour babies. So, after the Master and Slave party I go off the pill and you do me every other night. Oh, this is gonna be fun!"

"Uh, Melody, did I ever tell you I've got a pregnancy fetish . . .?"

*****

All three women sat in the back of the Rolls with the chauffeur's window closed.

"Golly, Eva, when you said you'd pick me up I never dreamed . . ."

"Darlin', it's because of talented people like your hubby that Howard can afford things like this. And he knows it. That's why PW Associates has the highest profit sharing margin in the industry. Shoot, girl, it could be worse. The dealer wanted to know if I wanted mink upholstery!"

After the laughter subsided, Eva's face grew mischievous.

"The way this party works is that we all get naked before the men show up. We all put on bracelets, anklets and a collar that has a little chime in it. Whenever a master wants to fuck, he goes over to the board and picks up a token. When he does that the collar with the same code chimes and the slave with that collar steps up on the little podium. Master clips a leash to the collar and takes his slave to whichever pavilion he wants. Once she's inside, anything goes. He gets whatever he wants. And from past experience I know that what he wants is a blowjob and a hard lay. And all of those guys are good for two tries. Normally, you'd think that means you get laid by two different men. Ain't gonna happen like that. I'm the boss's wife and Melody's the new girl. The two of us are going to get most of those second shots. Once we're fastened in place we're not gettin' up until the last guy has shot his last load. Isn't that right Sally Ann?"

"It is. When I was the new girl, I was fucked by no less than seven men and you know how it always takes a lot longer with the second fuck. The next morning I was walkin' bow-legged."

Eva nodded. "Y'see Melody, the guys know immediately who has whom and the guy who gets either me or you on the first try won't even have time to get his token hung back up before a guy who has been resting takes it from him. This game is great. It makes Howard just jealous enough to screw me senseless every night for the next week. Gawd, I love that man!"

Melody hadn't said a word for ages. She just sat in the luxury taking in all the other two were saying. She took a deep breath.

"You know, it's a good thing Scott and I agreed to start trying for a family next month. If I'd stopped last period it could have gotten complicated. I majored in biology and I know about sperm wars."

Eva shook her head. "We have had those now and again. Not recently, mind, but they have happened. Howard doesn't think they're good for the company so we not-too-subtly discourage them. The baby's daddy is up to mommy, not random chance or the vagaries of Darwinian competition. So you're still on the Pill?"

"Yup, and I'm staying that way until August. Naturally, that means afterwards we won't be at any parties until the test comes back positive. And would you believe that last night Scott told me he has a pregnancy fetish?"

Sally Ann giggled. "Does he, now? I'm too old, of course, but from what I hear through the grape vine, he's going to have himself one hell of a time deciding who to pursue. Sonya's only the first one. There must be—oh, another ten or eleven due everywhere from March to May of next year."

"Well, the more I show, the hotter I bet he gets. Except for the morning sickness, the next nine months are going to be choice!"

*****

The luxury sedan glided down the road until it turned in at the pecan tree-shaded drive winding up to the main ranch house. The Perkins' spread wasn't large. It existed mostly to let the world know that Harold Perkins was very rich and that he was Texan through and through. Where some could be scathingly labeled 'all hat and no cattle', Harold was enough hat and plenty of cattle but mostly financial savvy. The sleek horses and white-faced Hereford beeves that contentedly cropped the grass on both sides were as much artwork or lawn decorations as they were actual livestock.

When the Rolls came to a stop the uniformed chauffeur silently opened the door and bowed the ladies out. She and her machine disappeared as the three women entered the house.

"I always give the staff the day off when we're throwin' a party," Eva said, "I'm sure they have a fair idea of what goes on here but I've never felt they needed too much detail."

"I wondered about that," Melody replied, "Keeping children innocent of their parents' naughtiness must be hard enough. Household staff must be very hard to fool."

Eva grinned. "I don't even try. I just give them the day off. They know that silence preserves employment and when you've checked their background and treat them well it's enough. Now we'll just mosey through to the patio and see how things look."

Things looked subtly decadent. Contoured chaises under umbrellas were strategically situated around the pool and on the surrounding lawn stood small, brightly colored tents. A bar stood off to one side and behind it was a board with fifteen hooks. Each hook held a colored token with a symbol emblazoned in the center. Eva took Melody over to one of the tents.

"You see darlin'? There's a nice comfy mattress here to lie on while you're bein' fucked but look close. See the pegs and the chains? When you're hooked onto those you're not goin' anywhere until he lets you up. If he decides to hand your token off to another Master, all you can do is wait until the next one comes in to use you. This is my favorite game of all. I guess it's because I really wasn't born to the kind of wealth and luxury I have these days. I get guilt spells now and again. Yes, darlin', I know all about the wonderful charitable work people are always congatulatin' me for but it takes a shot of sexual punishment for it to really go away. If you hear me screamin' it's just because a good spanking deserves a good scream. It's one of my major kinks."

"Coral spanked me the second time he took me. I squealed but didn't tell him to stop. The sting kind of adds spice to the sex."

"It does. That's why Harold has worn out three floggers in the years we've been married. Now, we need to check the collars."

At the bar, Eva pulled out a large box containing cloth bags. In each bag was a collar, twin bracelets and a pair of ankle rings. She looked at the pendent on each collar in turn, turned it over and told Melody to take a token off the board. Each time she did, the matching collar would chime until the token touched the pendent and shut it off.

"Very good," Eva nodded as she spoke, "each one in perfect order, just like it should be. Ah, I hear another car. The rest of the girls must be arriving. Okay, everybody strip."

As the other women came out into the yard, Melody could see they were all 'old hands' a this sort of party. All of them had doffed their cover-ups in the house and walked out into the back nude. Teasing and compliments were the main topic of conversation as Eva handed each participant a bag with her jewelry in it. When she was handed hers and tumbled them out on the counter she got a shock. These ornaments were not just clipped or fastened on but required the use of small Phillips head power driver.

"Uh, once these are on they don't come off without the driver?"

Annabel Sanchez laughed. "That's right, Melody, this is an eighth grade boys fantasy come to life. Slave collars, obedient females, tethering—it has it all. Funny that some women relish being the object of an eighth grader's imagination, isn't it?"

Melody watched anxiously as each bangle was attached to her body. She looked closely. Without the driver, there seemed no way the collar could be removed short of a bolt cutter. "Are these things hardened?"

"No, darlin'," Eva sounded amused, "if some sort of unimaginable emergency required gettin' them off in a hurry, simple diagonal cutters will shear right through those things. They're not made for real slavery, just fantasy."

Sally Ann came out of the house with a box of perfume misters. "Here you go, ladies, exotic and alluring scents of your choice. Melody, if you want them, the ones with the purple squeeze bulbs are pretty waterproof. You can play naiad and still smell like spices and flowers."

Melody thought about that. "It probably would be a waste of time. From what I've been told I won't get much of a chance to swim once the play starts. If I'm the new girl that every guy has to 'try out', I'll spend most of the evening on my back." Annabel nodded pensively. "Good point. And if not on your back, at least in some equally available position. A couple of those pavilions have padded benches to get tethered over. Have you ever had anal sex, Melody?"

"Just a few times. Scotty only started doing me that way since the car key party. Did you have him bugger you, Sally Ann, is that where he got it?"

"I sure did. And the next time you two come over I'm gonna peg him! That's sort of mymodus operandi. I let a new lover bugger me and then I return the favor. Men who've never tried it before are always amazed at how good it feels. He'll be shopping for a dildo harness for your anniversary or birthday or something. You watch."

Melody looked down at her wrists and ankles. She thought about the snaps that would attach her to the ground anchors in the pavilions and the fact that there were fifteen men due there soon. If Eva's estimate was right, she'd be one well-fucked woman by the time they started the drive home. She shivered.