Heat of the Day

Story Info
Things break down when most needed.
1.7k words
4.3
32.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

It was a hot day. A truly stinking hot and humid day and Michelle had had it. All she wanted to do was crawl home and relax in air conditioned comfort. True, a cool change had been forecast, but that was the future. The right now was just plain rotten.

Arriving home the first thing she did was turn on the air conditioner. The second thing she did was to swear bitterly at it as something sparked and the unit died. A call for repairs guaranteed to have someone out there next week. Next week? She was hot now.

Fans are useful, she decided. She checked her cupboards, knowing she had a decent fan somewhere, if she could just remember where she stored it. Finally finding it hidden at the bottom of the linen cupboard she hauled it out and into the front room. Yes! It worked.

Home alone with just a fan and no air conditioner. No problems. Michelle calmly stripped and settled down on the couch, the oscillating fan blowing air against her, keeping her cool. Cooler, anyway. Equipped with a jug of iced coffee, a bowl of seedless grapes, and a book, she settled down to while away some time.

An hour later and the forecast cool change started to make itself known. The temperature dropped to just bearable levels and Michelle relaxed even more. Nibbling on grapes and reading her book, an entertaining bodice ripper, Michelle was content.

Too content to answer the door when the bell rang.

"Who is it?" she called.

"Brandon," came the reply. "Your brother asked me to drop your things off as I was passing this way."

Brandon was a long time mate of her brother's. A nice enough guy. He wouldn't have thought twice about swinging past her place to act as Michael's delivery boy.

"Well, come on in," she called. "The door's not locked and I'm too comfortable to move. I'm in the lounge room."

She glanced at the door as Brandon wandered down the hall and entered. He looked slightly surprised to see her lying there.

"The air conditioner broke," she explained. "I had to get out the old fan. I was just feeling too enervated to do anything. Thank god the change has come and things are starting to cool down."

"Well, there's nothing like taking it easy," Brandon agreed. "Lounging on the couch, cold drink, grapes, and the old fan replacing the slave with the palm leaf. Quite roman orgyish."

Michelle grinned. "What did Michael send me, anyway?"

"Ah, some of your old clothes, I believe. Said that if he threw them away he'd never hear the end of it. Reckons that you're always going on about not having anything to wear. I suppose these things will help to rectify the situation."

"Possibly, if I haven't grown out of them." Why, she wondered, was Brandon looking so amused? "Um, just dump the box here and I'll go through it . . ." Her voice died away as she looked at the spot on the floor she was indicating and the clothes already lying there.

"Oh my god," she wailed, finally remembering her unclothed state. She slapped her book over her face, not looking at him. The childish reaction of, if I can't see him, he can't see me, the first thing that sprang to mind. That book was all that had been covering her breasts she now recalled. She was just making things worse. Hastily she rolled over, burying her face in the couch.

"Go away. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why, Michelle, I'm shocked. I wouldn't dream of telling you what you should or shouldn't wear," Brandon said, sounding honestly shocked at the very thought. "No more would I tell you what to read," he added, picking up the book she'd dropped and looking at the rather lurid cover.

"Seizing her dress in his big brawny hands he savagely wrenched the material in two directions. There was a loud ripping sound and Lady Sue found herself naked to the waist. He chuckled evilly as he enjoyed the sight of her pearly white breasts, each tipped with a perky pink nipple."

"I have to admit, this seems to be quite a book?" Brandon said. "Does she get away from the evil Baron's wicked clutches?"

"You liar. There's no Lady Sue or evil Baron. You're just making that up."

"I am? I guess I am. I was just imagining the scene from the picture on the cover."

"Well, don't bother. Just go away."

Michelle felt the couch sink slightly as he sat down next to her. His hand ran over her bottom in a loving manner, not quite slipping between her legs. She gasped.

"You stop that and go away."

"What? After you so kindly invited me in? I wouldn't be so cruel. It must have taken a bit of courage to invite me in, especially dressed like that."

"I didn't realise. I wasn't thinking. You know I wouldn't have asked you in if I'd remembered."

"Unfortunately, all I know is that you did. Lift your hips."

His hands grasped her hips, encouraging her to lift them. It was the work of a moment to have her resting on her knees, bottom high. Brandon started gently rubbing her.

"Just what do you think you're doing? You know you're not really going to seduce me. Stop being silly."

"Michelle."

"What?"

"Be quiet."

With that a pair of fingers slipped between Michelle's lips. She opened her eyes wide with shock. He wouldn't, she told herself. He's teasing me, she assured herself. She gasped as his fingers did unmentionable things to her.

"Brandon," she wailed.

"Yes?"

"Are you going to stop that?"

Silence was her answer. After all, two fingers gently stroking in a very sensitive area made no noise. Michelle did, but not the fingers.

She could feel Brandon settling between her legs, kneeling behind her. Then his cock was there, at first, just lightly touching. Then it was pressing against her. Fingers deftly parted her lips a little. Just a little but far enough for his cock to start slipping between them.

She lay there, eyes open wide, finding it hard to credit what was happening. Slowly but surely Brandon drove his cock into her, sinking deep. She could feel him inside her, rubbing against her passage, awaking her body against her will, making his way deep into her. She shuddered slightly as she felt his groin slowly connect with her own.

"You right about one thing, Michelle."

"What's that?"

"It's still a little too hot. Far too hot for any energetic exercise."

"You're going to stop?" There was a hopeful note in her voice. At least, she hoped it sounded hopeful.

"Don't be silly. It just means that we're going to have to be content with non-energetic exercise."

To demonstrate what he meant Brandon started moving slowly, almost lethargically, pulling back and then sliding back home in a comfortable manner. That was the start of a long slow process. Michelle was, she knew, getting fucked. She hadn't, in her wildest dreams, imagined that she'd be fucked in slow motion.

Michelle found that just because things were happening slowly it didn't mean that they weren't happening. The arousal of her body was taking place. She was finding she was wanting what was happening, physically, at least. There didn't seem to be much passion in what Brandon was doing to her but there was excitement. Each slow stroke was adding a tiny increment to the one before.

Pushing back against Brandon as he slid home Michelle had to concede he was right about one thing. It was too hot. Unfortunately, that heat seemed to be growing inside her. She could hear herself moaning softly, pleasurably, enjoying the slow rasping of flesh against flesh.

Part of her wanted to speed things up, to build on that slow excitement, to hurry things through to their natural climax. Another part was content to just gently rock in place, relishing the loving she was receiving. The heat of the day was sufficient to keep this second part in firm control.

Time passed slowly and her excitement built the same way. But time did pass and her excitement did build. Each tiny escalation remained, and all those little touches were starting to add up to something fierce clawing at her loins. Her soft moaning was now taking on a needy touch, her body fully aroused and wanting.

It was a relief when Brandon gasped and started putting some effort into what he was doing. She was so tense, her nerves wound so tight, that that extra effort was all that was required to push her over the edge. She climaxed, pleased to be doing so, surprised to be doing so in what was a relatively calm manner. Calm or frantic, it didn't matter, pleasure was burning through her and the release left her shaking and sighing.

She slumped down on the couch, feeling Brandon settling down next to her, his hands running lightly over her.

"So why are you lying here on such a hot day with just a fan? Why not turn on the air conditioner? Have you turned into a rabid climate saver and don't want to waist the resources?"

"Screw the climate. I have solar panels anyway. They're more than enough to power the air conditioner, if it would fucking work. I mentioned that when you came in."

"So you did. I guess something must have been distracting me. Silly question, I know, but have you asked for a repairman to come out?"

"A very silly question. Next week, they said."

"You didn't try a different shop or contact?"

"What's the use? According to the shop I called they're all flat out. The sudden heat took everyone by surprise and everyone who put off repairs is now scrambling to get them done."

"Well, it's not what you know, but who you know. Who do you know who's a qualified repairman?"

"No-one!"

"I don't know about that. You seemed to be knowing me quite well a few minutes ago."

Memory rose. Michael telling her Brandon had achieved his qualifications.

"You're an appliance repairman? Brandon, fix the damned thing and I'll love you forever."

"I don't know about forever," laughed Brandon, "but all night will be acceptable."

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers