Heather & Alex

Story Info
A brother and sister make love on her bed.
853 words
4.02
76.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TromeoQue
TromeoQue
293 Followers

Everybody featured in this story is at least 18 years of age.

*****

Heather and Alex Stockwell made out on Heather's bed. Heather and Alex were siblings, and Heather had known for a long time her younger brother secretly wanted to have sex with her. While Heather knew Alex's feelings for her were wrong, the idea also intrigued her, and she couldn't help being a little curious what it would be like with her brother. Alex also knew his feelings for his sister were wrong, but couldn't help watching her undress, and lusting after her. He was genuinely surprised when, while watching her, Heather invited him into her room.

"Oh, God, Alex," Heather gasped between kisses, "I love you so much..."

"I love you, too, Heather..." Alex whispered into his sister's mouth. As their tongues wrestled in their mouths, Alex groped his sister's large tits through her bra. Heather reached under her, and unhooked it, then pulled it off, and tossed it aside, and Alex immediately started licking and sucking on her large, brown nipples.

"Uhm..." Heather moaned. Her brother sucking on her nipples was making her pussy very moist. She also grinned as she felt Alex's hard cock rubbing against her leg through his boxers. Alex moved down, kissing down his sister's round, soft belly, until he got to her panties. He could already smell how wet Heather's cunt was before he pulled the crotch of her panties aside, and then he saw she was so wet, her pussy hair was matted to her skin.

Alex breathed in his sister's twat smell, then slid his tongue inside her juicy slit, tasting Heather's pussy. "Oh, God, Alex..." Heather moaned, her brow furrowing, as she felt Alex's tongue explore her dripping snatch. "Oh, God, yes! Yes, yes, yes!" Heather grabbed her tits and dug her nails in, when she felt the orgasm coming. "Yes!" Heather came, screaming so loud the whole family would've heard if they were home, and clawing her tits so hard, she nearly broke the skin.

Alex came back up, and they again kissed. "Hm," Heather sighed, smiling, "you taste like me."

"You were very wet," Alex grinned, as Heather licked some of her juices off his face, especially out of his beard.

Moments later, Alex lay on his back, as Heather slowly stroked his hard cock. He then felt her hot breath on it, as his sister wrapped her lips around his rigid shaft, and began to suck her brother off. "Oh, fuck..." Alex moaned, as Heather licked and sucked on his throbbing head. As Heather went, she tasted her brother's pre-cum, which told her how much he was enjoying the blowjob. She sucked harder, stroking her brother's shaft, until Alex started to jerk his hips, telling her he was close to cumming.

Heather stopped, and smiled up at her brother. "God, I can't believe we're doing this."

"I know. This is so messed up, but I'm loving it."

Heather laughed. "I love you, Alex."

Moments later, Heather lay on her back, as her brother leaned over her, and inserted his cock into her. "Oh, God..." Heather moaned, as Alex started to thrust into her. "Oh, Alex...You're such a good little brother." Alex leaned down further, and tongue-kissed his sister. As he fucked her, Heather moaned into her brother's mouth. He sped up, and Heather pulled away, and cried out, "Oh, God! Oh, Alex, fuck me!" After a few minutes, Heather came, letting out a loud, hoarse cry, and digging her nails into her brother's back.

"You sure you wanna do this?"

"Seriously?" Heather laughed, "We're already fucking." Heather was on her hands and knees, with her ass in the air.

"I know, just..." Alex spread open Heather's ample butt-cheeks. "You have got a beautiful asshole, you know that?"

Heather again laughed. "No one's ever told me that before." Alex then leaned down, and proceeded to lick his sister's butt-hole, much to her pleasant surprise. "Oh, wow," Heather moaned, "God, I should've let you fuck me years ago." After eating her ass for a minute or so, Alex pressed his cock's head against it, and laboredly pushed it in. "Oh, fuck," Heather groaned, "Fuckfuckfuck, that feels good. God, Alex, you have no idea how long it's been since I've had a cock in there." Alex slowly worked his cock in and out of Heather's tight asshole, as Heather moaned and whined. After a couple of minutes of this, in spite of her pussy not even being touched, Heather felt another orgasm well up within her. "Aaaah, fuck!" she whined, as she came.

Alex was on his back again, as Heather once more sucked his cock, this time intent on making him cum. Alex felt his cock contract, and, with a loud groan, started ejaculating in his sister's mouth. As Alex shot his load, Heather swallowed rapidly, to keep up with the large amount of jism coming out of her brother's cock. After she swallowed all of it, Heather crawled up, and kissed her brother.

"Well," she said, "that was...interesting."

"One way to put it." Heather smirked, and again kissed Alex.

TromeoQue
TromeoQue
293 Followers