Heather and Bryan's New Life

Story Info
Bryan and Alexus hook up after making "plans".
2.4k words
4.66
27.8k
27
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers

I'm returning to two of my most popular characters, Heather and Bryan, in a new series. Starting with this chapter, you'll see what their lives are like now, but if you have any suggestions, my ears are open and I'm willing to listen. I hope you enjoy their latest escapades and those yet to cum! I also should thanMithragoddess who suggested this series way back when. For those of you who are new to the characters, please start with "An Empty House and a Full Pussy" and go from there. ~~ BrettJ

*

Bryan Adamson looked around the home he had grown up in. It looked comfortable and familiar and reminded him of his happy childhood.

Which was precisely the problem.

The young newlywed appreciated the tremendous sacrifice his mother had made. She had given him the house as a wedding present, with his father's full consent. His parents were now legally separated, although it appeared as if it would be amicable. His mother's new living arrangements were highly unusual, but what aspect of Bryan's ... and his family's ... life wasn't?

Bryan was married and he adored his new wife, but Racquel wasn't the first and truest love of his life. She was an extremely close second and she knew it and was totally cool with it. The great passion of Bryan's life was Heather, his vivacious, crazy as sin younger sister. The fiery little redhead had latched on to him a few years ago and never let go. Fortunately, everything had worked out for the best. He met Racquel who accepted his relationship with Heather for a number of reasons. Thefirst reason was that her new husband, 2 years her junior, was her first male lover and after experiencing his wonderful cock, she didn't want another. Thesecond reason was that she could hardly cast aspersions on his incestuous relationship, given the fact she shared her body with her mother Ingrid and older sister Carrie. Thethird reason and the most important is the fact that once Racquel experienced Heather's sexual heat for herself, she felt the same overwhelming lusts for the girl that her husband did. Since their honeymoon, the three had not spent a single night apart. One of Racquel's naughty turn-ons was to watch her husband fuck his sister, fill her full of cum and then eat her out. Then Bryan would regain a good head of steam and do the same to her. If he was tired, the girls would continue until they collapsed. Racquel often giggled and teased her husband that his sister outdid him and was a fucking nymphomaniac. No one in their family disputed that either.

Bryan grew to accept his fate, but every time he thought he'd adjusted to life "the way it would be", something new came along to keep him on his toes. There was Heather's best friend Vickie, who had shared their bed on a few occasions and worked as a part-time escort. Bryan had recently discovered his sister had worked with Vickie on a few occasions to earn money for his wedding gift. He would have been insanely jealous about it had he not known that all of Vickie's clients were women.

There were several other playmates that shared their bed from time to time. Their friend Brandi, who was working on her goal of becoming a world-class chef, had treated them to a fabulous dinner and an even more decadent dessert.

Besides Brandi, another lover had shared their bed, a lover who had been their first confidante and provided them with a place for some of their illicit trysts. That woman was their aunt Alexus, a sexy, pert strawberry-blonde who was a truly "fucky" human being. Heather always wondered why her aunt had never married because she could have easily have chosen any man she wanted. Or woman, for that matter ... gay marriage was becoming legal in many more places. It amused them both when Brandi and Alexus hooked up and began seeing each other on a regular basis. It scandalized Brandi's family, although no one said much about it to Alexus. That surprised no one, Alexus' brother, their father, was in no position to make any accusations. As for their mother Brigit, she had recently sampled the charms of both Alexus and Brandi and found them irresistible.

Bryan loved that there was a lot of love, sex and passion in his family and hoped that would continue for years to come. He was glad that Heather and his wife were out for lunch, a girl's afternoon and then buying some paint and new furniture for the house. His mother-in-law Ingrid had insisted on paying for some of the furniture and all of the paint for the new house. Bryan had protested, but the women had swarmed all over him and worn down his resistance in their unique way. They'd continued fucking him to a frazzle until Bryan would have agreed to anything.

Bryan wanted the house to look very different. He'd already divided the master bedroom in half and planned to convert it into guest rooms for when Inger or his sister-in-law visited. He was sure that his mom would come over for frequent visits, plus Alexus, Brandi and Vickie were likely to pop in unannounced. He'd already decided to tear down the wall between his old room and Heather's and join it as one, plus have the adjoining bathroom made larger and have a sunken tub installed. He had some of these ideas in his head, but there was one glitch ... Bryan wasn't a designer, he was a fledgling teacher and money would be tight for a few years. Racquel and Heather would be contributing income, but he would have to be economical. He couldn't afford to hire a designer and that gnawed at him. He wanted his girls to have the best he could give them. His train of thought was broken by the ringing of the doorbell. He went downstairs to find his aunt Alexus on the stoop. He let her in and gave her a big, welcoming hug.

"God, do you ever not look gorgeous?" Bryan flattered her. In a gauzy summer frock, she did indeed look delectable and Bryan already felt his libido rising. There was something about all of the women in his family that got to him.

"Listen to you, a newlywed and you're already lusting after other women," Alexus teased as she kissed him in a way most aunts would not. "I was supposed to go with your wife ... wives ... it's still weird to think of them that way ... but Heather said you were puttering around here and I should come over and see what has you all flummoxed."

He sat down on the sofa across from Alexus, who crossed her silky legs and noticed him watching. She wagged her finger at her nephew and said "Spill."

"It's this house aunt ... Alexus," Bryan spoke. It was still hard not to call her "aunt" but after they had shared a bed so many times, she had insisted he lose the formality.

"What's wrong with it?" Alexus said as she leaned forward. Bryan could smell her perfume mingled with the subtle aroma of her body. He loved the soft Jasmine perfume she favored, it was unlike Heather's lilac or Racquel's flowery scents.

"What's wrong with it?" Alexus asked him. "I've always loved this house, I think my brother made a great investment when he bought it. I was glad he agreed to let your Mom have it in the settlement so that she could give it to you and Racquel, it's so nice that you won't have to move away."

"Yeah, but I don't always want to be remembering that this was the same house that I grew up in," Bryan sighed. "Especially not during ... you know." Alexus laughed, remembering that fucking her and Heather in this house hadn't seemed to bother him before. She let Bryan continue with his thoughts. "Some people might be cool with that, but I'm not one of them. I've got some ideas on how I want things to look, but I'm not a designer or an architect -- I can see them in my head, but can't put them across on paper."

Alexus smiled at her nephew. "I studied interior design before my life took me in another direction," She told Bryan. "If we sit down here with some pencils and paper, I might be able to work up some sketches to show the contractors what it is you're looking for."

Bryan's entire mood brightened. "Hey, that's great! I want things to look like this ..." He started outlining his plans to his aunt, who began busily scribbling down on the paper he provided. Within a few hours between them they had managed to draw up some fairly decent-looking plans that would plainly describe the features that he was looking for. Bryan had no idea his sexy aunt had such talent and then he realized he knew little about her, save that she was his father's younger sister and that she was kinky, naughty and a tigress in the sack.

Bryan didn't know what came over him at that moment, whether it was gratitude or a memory of the good times he'd shared with her and Heather, but he pulled Alexus into his arms and kissed her with a hot passion. As it had been a while since Alexus had been with a man, she made no attempt to resist her sexy nephew and kissed him back. His arms were still solid and his body sexy, she yearned to feel him fucking her again, plunging deep inside her body and giving her the kind of sex he was so good at providing. Bryan was an intense, masterful fuck and that is just what she needed at that moment in time.

He pulled Alexus upstairs to the new guest bedroom and began getting out of his clothes as quickly as he could. There was only one priority to him at this time and that was fucking! Alexus was so sexy, he noticed her stripping out of the summery little outfit she had worn and was not at all surprised to see she'd worn nothing underneath. Like his naughty wife and kinky sister, Alexus liked to be ready for sex and now she was.

Alexus could be very aggressive when she needed to be and that need was upon her now. She shoved Bryan back on to the bed and straddled his naked body. He was almost beautiful in his way, there were certain similarities between his face and Heather's, both were as lovely as statues with eyes and features that drew you in. She kissed his lovely face while running her hands down his body and appreciating his masculinity as well.

Ah yes, there was no sense in denying Bryan was a man as well, because between his legs lay empirical evidence. A cock that was long and thick and could give any woman what she needed. Alexus took it into her mouth and began to suck on it. It responded quickly, partially because Alexus was a marvelous cocksucker and partially because Bryan was a stud who was always ready to fuck. Once she had him hard enough, she swung her own slender body around so she could get some tongue from him as well. Bryan had mad skills at oral, skills which had improved over the past several months from all the practice he got.

Bryan certainly wasn't going to object to eating his aunt's pussy, although at times like this, it was hard to think of her as an aunt. She had voracious sexual appetites and brought them to bed each and every time. As her head bobbed up and down on his cock and as he ate her, Bryan took a second to thank whatever gods had granted him this incredible sex life. He heard Alexus shriek in her familiar way and sensed that he had made her cum! Bryan was well aware that it would be the first of many.

There were few women as wanton and crazy in bed as Alexus, Bryan had the good fortune to have bedded several of them. She extricated herself from his cock and wiggled her body at him, getting on all fours. Heather and Racquel liked it on top and liked to have a measure of control while fucking. Alexus did enjoy top-riding, but she liked the deep penetration and out-of-control sensations she enjoyed while fucking in the doggy position. As her stud nephew was the first male she'd been with in several months, she intended to take advantage of that by having him fuck her that way now.

Bryan gave the lady what she wanted. He made sure to drive in slowly but keep up a nice, steady pace and not ignore the rest of her sexy body. Her skin was a bit darker in shade than normal and it was then he remembered she and Brandi had taken a little island vacation last month. He chuckled to himself as he wondered how much of the islands the two naughty women had actually seen.

Alexus' pussy was filled with cock and she sensed that a second orgasm was imminent. Bryan was like a machine when he fucked, he had lots of stamina and was never in a hurry to cum. She groaned as the climax hit and pulled away from him. Sucking his cock down her throat, she fellated him until she got what she now desired most of all, a mouthful of his spunk. She giggled and moved away, both of them sated ... for the moment.

"Nowthat's an afternoon well spent," Alexus smiled hours later after a few more fucks that left them both tired. She knew when his girls got home, he'd be ready for them regardless. That was simply how things were with him.

"I'd agree, thanks for helping me with the designs," Bryan grinned as he hugged his aunt. "Now I just need to come up with the cash to hire builders and contractors."

"I think I can help with that too, baby," Alexus smiled. She still had several friends who worked in construction and as contractors. "I'm sure I can find you people who will be willing to work for very reasonable rates." Alexus smiled and thought perhaps she and Brandi could team up and provide lunches for the men and coffee breaks that no other perk could even come near.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers