Heather Likes to Be Watched

Story Info
Heather liked to be watched by her sister's husband.
4.1k words
4.41
131k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was always the best time of year for Hank's sister-in-law Heather to come for a visit.

The reasons were obvious: she wore less clothes and the opportunity to catch a glimpse of her naked increased exponentially.

Hank had a system that worked pretty well. His wife's sister, at 28, had a fantastic body. She was about 5-8, 110 pounds, with long black hair, a tight ass and modest breasts likely about a 34B.

Heather always felt comfortable when she came to visit her sister and Hank, which made it even easier for Hank to spy on her. He had tested and improved upon his methods over the five years he had been married to Heather's sister, and now had it down to a science.

The only thing he wished for was someday, somehow, progressing from just looking at Heather to actually touching, or dare to dream, having sex with her.

He knew the ramifications of that wish were too dark to consider. It would most likely mean divorce, or at the very least, months of counseling that he wasn't willing to endure. So, for now, he was resigned to peeping on Heather whenever he got the chance.

And, he already had great success. His two best methods were spying on her while she took a shower and setting up his video camera to catch her getting dressed.

Luckily for Hank the shower was on the first floor with a window that faced out on his deck. That made it easy for him to be outside, pretending to be busy, while he was actually spying in through the window at Heather undressing. The only trick was to make sure the blinds on the bathroom window were raised just enough for a good view.

It was through this method that he had first seen her completely nude. The first time, when Heather was just 24, he caught a glimpse of her bare ass. It was nearly perfectly round and he instantly got a hard on staring at it for a few brief seconds before she stepped into the shower. The window fogs up right away, so the only time he has for viewing is before she gets in.

On that same visit, Hank was lucky enough to have Heather not notice the blind was up nearly all the way. It was dark outside, so she couldn't see Hank as he watched her get completely undressed. Her tits were perfect, pert and firm. And he was pleasantly surprised, when she slid off her gray cotton panties, to see that she was perfectly shaved. There was also a small tattoo on her inner thigh, which ran parallel to her vagina, that said "Peace."

He masturbated to that memory for years.

But still he wanted more.

That's why in recent visits he had tried to be more physical with Heather, hugging her, flirting more obviously, and trying to talk about sex more often to get a gauge on how adventurous she is.

He knew from talking with his wife, Heather's sister, that she had been promiscuous as a teenager and in college. But now that Heather had been married for a couple years, it was possible that she either calmed down or was frustrated and looking for some more daring action.

He was just waiting for the right moment to act. As it turned out, this night was to be it.

He and Heather sat on the patio after a barbecue meal. Hank's wife, Amy, got up to clear the dishes.

"You need some help?" Heather asked.

"No, I've got it. You just relax," Amy said.

When she left Hank refilled Heather's wine glass. She smiled and looked right at him.

"Can I ask you something?" she said.

"Sure, anything," Hank replied.

"Does Amy know that you are spying on me through that window when I shower?"

Hank was stunned. He had no idea Heather knew and he couldn't believe she was so brazen in asking him. His heart raced as he tried to come up with the appropriate answer.

"What are you talking about" he shot back nervously. Hank decided to play dumb, but Heather wasn't having it.

"Calm down, I haven't told Amy and I don't think I'm going to unless you insist upon bullshitting me. Does she know?"

Hank's worst fears were abated for now. Amy, who was three years older than Heather, didn't know. Now he just had to confront the current problem.

"No. I haven't told her. How could I?" Hank said, taking a long drink from his beer. "I've only done it a couple of times," he lied. "How did you know?"

Heather started to answer when her sister came back out to get more plates. Hank and Heather sat silently until she left.

Heather took another sip of wine.

"I saw your reflection the last time I was out. I wasn't sure what was up, but last night I paid more attention and saw you again. I could tell you were looking at me. How many times have you done it?"

The real answer was dozens. But Hank lied.

"Three or four," he said. "I'm really sorry. It's wrong. I shouldn't have done it and I won't do it again."

Heather didn't say anything as she ran her finger around the rim of her wine glass. She looked Hank right in the eyes.

"Did you like what you saw?"

Hank's heart raced. He actually felt himself becoming slightly erect. Was Heather really going to go down this road?

"Of course," he answered truthfully. "You have an amazing body."

Heather smiled.

"Thanks. So do you. My sister picked well."

She finished off her glass of wine. It was quiet for a minute. Then Heather pulled her chair closer to Hank.

"If we're going to be fair to Amy and move forward as brother-in-law to sister-in-law, the way I see it there's only one way to make this right," she said.

"What's that?" Hank asked.

"It's my turn to watch," Heather said.

Hank felt his erection grow. Was it obvious to Heather that he was nearly bursting out of his shorts?

"You want to watch me?" he said nervously.

"Yes, tonight when you take your shower make sure the blind is up. I will find a reason to be outside. Once I see you naked, like you've seen me, then we will be even and we can move forward."

Hank didn't know what "moving forward" meant but his mind was racing to catch up with what had already happened. He was in no position to disagree.

"OK, sure. I'm on board. I'll take my shower in about an hour."

"See you then," Heather laughed, as she pushed back her chair and went inside to help her sister with the dishes.

* * *

After dinner Hank, his wife, and her sister watched a movie, but Hank's mind was fixated on what Heather had said to him earlier. He wasn't sure how it was going to play out, but just thinking about it got him excited.

After the movie ended, Hank's wife announced that she was tired and was going to bed. Heather was staying in the basement, on a spare bed they had set up down there. Hank had held off on taking a shower until the movie ended, wondering if that would be his chance to show off for Heather.

"Good night," Amy said as she went up to bed.

"You coming?" she said to Hank.

"Yes, but I have to take my shower first," he said. Heather didn't acknowledged what he said.

"I'm going to watch a little more TV," she said to her sister.

"OK, well goodnight," Amy said.

She and Hank went upstairs together. Amy continued up to the second floor to her bedroom while Hank went to the bathroom on the first floor to take his shower.

H

e turned the light on and noticed that the blind was shut. He didn't raise it right away because he wasn't sure what Heather might have in mind. It almost seemed like their earlier conversation hadn't happened. He turned on the shower water and sat down to take off his socks when his cell phone buzzed with a text message. It was from Heather.

"I'm waiting. Open the blind."

His heart race quickened. Was she really outside? He opened the blind. Because the light of the bathroom was on, and it was dark out, he couldn't see anything outside. He quickly turned the light of the bathroom off and saw the glow of what had to be Heather's cell phone in the dark. She appeared to be sitting on one of the patio chairs, just a couple feet away from the window. This was going to happen. He turned the light back on.

He thought he might get another text, but nothing came over. She had told him earlier what she wanted: the chance to spy on him getting undressed just as he had done to her.

He took a deep breath and lifted his shirt off, revealing his bare chest. While he was extremely turned on at the thought of Heather watching him from the dark outside, he was nervous enough about it that he didn't quite have a full erection yet. But when he started to unbutton his jeans and slide them off, knowing that Heather was there watching him made his cock start to stiffen. His budding erection was clear through his tight cotton boxer shorts.

"I wonder what Heather thinks of that," he was thinking. He turned and faced the window to make sure Heather could get a good view of him in his skivvies. There was only one more thing to do. He took a deep breath and thrust his shorts down. His cock popped out and throbbed at about 75 percent erect. Luckily for Hank, he had shaved his pubic hair last week, so he was trim and his balls were clearly visible, hanging tight and high under his 7-inch dick.

He got no messages on his phone. Was she still watching? By now, he didn't care. Whether she was or wasn't, it was a huge turn on just imagining she was out there.

After facing the window for a couple minutes, giving Heather a close up and unobstructed view of his throbbing cock if she wanted to see it, Hank turned toward the shower and adjusted the water. At some point he had to step in. Amy would start to get suspicious. But before he did, he stood on the edge of the tub and grabbed his cock firmly with his right hand. He turned his head to face the window and began slowly, but firmly, stroking his cock until it was as hard as it would get and precum started to form.

He stared at the window as he slowly jerked off, imagining that Heather was making eye contact with him as he did it. But he didn't want to cum for her just yet. Instead, after a couple minutes of pleasing himself, he stepped into the shower.

After his shower, he got out and immediately checked his phone for any texts from Heather. There were none. The window was fogged up now, so even if she were still out there she couldn't see anything. He quickly dried off, put on a clean pair of boxers, and headed up to bed.

When he got there, his wife was still awake reading.

"Hey," she said. "Before you get in bed, Heather says the light next to her bed burned out. Can you run down there and change it?"

"Um, sure," Hank stumbled.

He knew that wasn't why Heather wanted to see him.

* * *

Hank threw on a T-shirt and headed down to the basement. He opened the door and it was pitch black. His phone buzzed before he could turn on the light. It was a message from Heather.

"Don't turn on any lights."

He didn't need any lights to find his way down the stairs. He closed the door behind him, shutting out all the light. The only windows were small and covered with shades. Without any lights turned on, nothing could be seen down there.

Hank reached the bottom of the stairs and paused. He didn't hear anything, but he assumed Heather was in bed. He walked slowly toward that area.

When he reached the bed he heard a very soft rustling sound, like movement under the sheets. It was a wet, squishy noise. That, coupled with the pungent smell in the air, led him to believe Heather was masturbating. The noise he heard had to be Heather's fingers going in and out of her cunt.

Hank stood by the side of the bed, getting turned on by the smell and the sound, but still unable to see anything. He waited for another text message, or for Heather to say something, but she was silent. Then he felt Heather's hand on his leg. He moved in closer and her hand slid up his thigh and grabbed the waistline of his boxers. Without saying a word, she got a firm hold of his shorts and pulled them down in one motion.

He could still hear her fingering herself. It sounded like she was working herself even faster now. The smell of her cunt juices filled the air. That, combined with the feel of her hands on his shorts, led Hank to get fully erect almost instantly.

Heather slowly moved her hand across his waist and over to his erect penis. She grabbed hold of it and began jerking him off in a slow, steady and firm motion. Hank moved closer to the bed to make it easier for Heather to reach. She was too far away for him to touch, so he simply kept his arms at his side as she jerked him off with one hand and pleasured herself with the other.

Heather moaned softly in the dark and Hank imagined she was getting closer to climax. Her body was moving more and more under the sheets and her working of his cock got faster. She must want us to cum together, Hank thought.

He could feel his body tensing as he couldn't hold off much longer. Just as he thought he was about to explode, Heather took her hand off and let out a muted but audible moan of pleasure.

"Uhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm," she said as she clearly was cumming.

The sound and the smell of her wet pussy juices clearly flowing was too much for Hank. He grabbed his own cock and with three quick jerks brought himself to climax. He ejaculated with such force, he felt like his cum may have missed Heather entirely and shot all the way across the bed. It poured out of him in three, then four, five and six huge bursts.

"Ahhhh, uhhhhh, ahhhh," Hank groaned. He knew he was covering Heather with his hot cum, and likely staining the bed sheets at the same time, but he couldn't stop himself. It was just pouring out of him.

As he was spraying all over Heather, she too was writhing on the bed in obvious pleasure. The sounds of her fingers working her cunt were still audible even above Heather and Hank's individual moans of pleasure.

Finally, after a couple minutes, it was quiet again. Hank wondered what to do next when Heather said, "Good night. This never happened."

Hank pulled on his boxers and headed back up to bed.

When he got there, Amy was still awake reading her book.

"What took so long, everything OK?" she asked.

"Yeah, it just took me a while to find the right light bulb," Hank lied. He turned to his side and went to sleep.

* * *

The next morning Hank and Amy were sitting at the breakfast table when Heather came out of the basement. She had on a robe and was carrying her bathroom supplies.

"Good morning," she said hastily as she walked past them in the kitchen. "I need to take a shower."

She walked quickly by and Amy gave Hank a confused look.

"Didn't she take a shower last night?" she asked Hank.

"Yes, she did," Hank replied. "I don't know what's up."

But, of course, he knew exactly what was up. He had made her a mess last night and now she had to clean up. Seconds later, his suspicion was confirmed with a text from Heather.

"I have to take a shower this morning because your cum is caked all over my hair."

Hank stared at the message.

"Who's that from?" Amy asked.

"Oh, it's just work stuff," Hank said. "I'll need to stop in the office this morning when we're out shopping."

The three of them had planned to go into town for some shopping, so that provided Hank an easy excuse to explain the text. Amy didn't question him.

Heather emerged from the bathroom about 30 minutes later, fully dressed in a bright spring skirt, that hit just above her knees. It was made of a light fabric that Hank imagined could easily be seen through under the right conditions. She had on a white tank top over a tan bra. Even with the bra, her nipples were erect and easily visible through her shirt. She walked into the kitchen.

"All better now," she said. "You two ready to go shopping?"

"Pretty soon," her sister said. "First I have to get dressed. Can you come up and help me pick out an outfit?"

"Sure," Heather said.

Amy went first and as Heather turned to follow her, she lifted up her skirt above her waist, revealing her bare ass to Hank. She was wearing no panties. She quickly dropped it again but didn't turn around to see if Hank was watching. But she knew he was.

Hank found himself sitting at the table with a massive erection. He was feeling so horny after the previous night's tryst, and Heather's continued flirtation with him the next morning only got him more worked up.

With both of them upstairs, Hank took the opportunity to see what condition Heather's bed was in the basement.

He went downstairs and turned on the light. She had already made the bed. He looked around for signs of his stains anywhere, but nothing was obvious. He pulled back the covers and found a large, circular stain in the middle of the bed right where Heather's twat would have been while she was masturbating. He looked in the garbage can and saw wads of kleenex. She must have wiped up whatever cum he shot that didn't land on her body, he assumed.

While he was down there he decided to rifle through her suitcase to see what he might find. There was no dildo, but he did pull out the remaining clean panties she had brought. There was nothing fancy, just your usual Calvin Klein cotton panties.

He unzipped his jeans and let his cock fall out. He already had a large bubble of precum at the end of his shaft. He took each pair of panties and rubbed them over his cock, making sure to leave a dab of his own cum right on the crotch of each one for when Heather put them on.

He finished his work quickly and came upstairs just as the sisters were coming down from Amy's bedroom.

"All set," Amy said.

"I just need to run downstairs real quick," Heather said. Hank imagined that she was going down to get her panties, which was in fact the truth. What Heather didn't know was that Hank had just marked them for her.

Heather came back up shortly after and they piled into the car for the shopping trip.

* * *

In the car ride downtown Amy sat next to Hank in the front and Heather was in the back, playing with her cell phone.

As they drove Hank's phone vibrated, indicating a text message.

"Must be work," Hank said as he got it out of his pocket to look at the message. Of course it wasn't work, it was Heather.

"Did you like what you saw earlier this AM???" the message said.

Hank, trying to drive and text the same time, simply replied, "Y!"

"Are u horny?" the next message from Heather read.

"Y," Hank replied.

"Me 2," Heather typed back.

Hank glanced at her in the rearview mirror. She looked him in the eyes and licked her lips. Then she typed out another message. Hank's phone vibrated.

"I want 2 FUCK you."

Hank nearly drove off the road. Amy was oblivious in the passenger seat. Hank had to readjust how he was sitting to hide his erection.

When they got downtown, Hank parked near his office. Since it was a Saturday, no one would be in.

"I need to get some work done here quickly," Hank lied. "Are you girls going to go shopping or, do you want to wait for me or what?"

"I actually need to do some secret birthday shopping for Heather," Amy said. "So I need to go my own way for a few minutes. Can Heather keep you company while you get your work done?"

Hank couldn't believe his luck. His wife was actually making it easier for him to fuck his sister.

"Sure, I can do that," Heather said, smiling at Hank.

As Amy walked down the street in one direction, Hank and her sister headed the other way toward his basement accounting office. They didn't say a word until they were in the elevator headed down. Hank looked at Heather and she grabbed his right hand and put it between her legs.

"I am so hot for you," she said. "I had to put panties on before we left because I was afraid I would stain my skirt."

Hank rubbed her crotch from the outside of her skirt, feeling the thin cotton fabric of the skirt and her panties against the moistness of her twat.

"I rubbed my cock on your panties this morning," Hank said as the elevator arrived at the basement. Before Heather could reply the doors opened. Hank removed his hand from between her legs and they walked out, headed toward his office.

12