Heather's Day Out

Story Info
Heather has lunch with Racquel & "dessert" with her family.
8.7k words
4.72
86.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

By popular demand -- another Heather & Bryan adventure. Don't worry readers, I have many more in mind -- and you won't believe what I have in mind for our naughty friends!

*

Bryan Adamson couldn't figure it out. He'd never seen his sister, Heather, in such a pissy mood. This wasn't like her, not in the least. Oh, his fiery redheaded sibling could get angry, sometimes moody -- but the attitude she'd displayed as of late was not his cute, sexpot sis.

After a wild night of loving with his girlfriend, one of the few women who might match his sister-lover's passion, Bryan was relaxing. Insatiable little Racquel was sucking his cock with lavish strokes, she hadn't had enough just yet. He laughed when he thought that she'd been a virgin only month ago, she was an insatiable cockslut now. Her technique differed from Heather's, but it got results, he could already feel himself getting ready for another round.

He heard the clicking of stiletto heels on the hardwood floor and turned to see Ingrid entering the room with a tray of steaming mugs of coffee -- ahhh, much-needed caffeine. Following behind, carrying a tray of pastries, was sex-kittenish Carrie, Ingrid's daughter and Racquel's sister. All were his lovers, insatiable sluts all, ready for anything sexual, living depraved lives with him as -- with their consent -- the "Lord of the Manor".

Ice-cool Ingrid slid into bed beside her sensual brunette daughter and their shared lover. It had been he, with the full encouragement of Ingrid and Carrie, who had taken Racquel's much-cherished virginity mere months ago, Bryan had been tireless and recognizing a good thing when they saw it, all three women kept fucking him whenever he had time. All were unique, all three had their merits, and any one could exhaust a man. Once timid and gentle, Racquel was now a wildcat, demanding and fierce. Ingrid, still cool under pressure. Carrie was -- well, she was Carrie.

But it was Heather, sister or not, who was his life-partner. They had tried for some time to figure out how they were going to make their incestuous relationship work, for neither could could stay away from the other for long. All Heather had to do was wink at Bryan and he was rampant to get into her fiery little cunt and he knew she'd never deny him her slinky bod. Sometimes poolside, she would tease Bryan when no one was looking, slipping the bikini to one side and flashing titty or pussy. After hours, Bryan and Heather would have a clandestine rendezvous and fuck until they passed out.

"You're distracted, lover" Ingrid said, idly running her slender fingers through her daughter's thick, brown hair. Few men could ignore Racquel's oral talents -- few women either, as Ingrid and Carrie knew well. Racquel was already snuggling in close to her sensual parent and licking in a teasing manner. Most times this would have Bryan ready to fuck in seconds, but it barely fazed him. Carrie noticed.

"Okay studly, you're in bed with two of the hottest sluts in the known Universe, one naked, one in a naughty black Cami and stilettos, doing pervy things to each other while another naked blonde's in the room and you're, like, mehhh ... so just what the fuck's going on?"

Bryan stirred and began running his hands down Ingrid's back, but by now, she and Racquel had pried themselves apart and Carrie stood beside the bed. She handed him a pastry from the tray and all of them glared at him.

"Mmmff?" he said.

"Don't talk while you're eating!" Ingrid admonished him, smacking his arm.

" Motherrrrr!" Racquel chided, although she did laugh a bit as the 3 women each took a pastry.

Bryan took a mouthful of coffee to wash down some of his Napoleon. He sighed -- these 3 were special, they were linked to each other, they were linked to him and to hide things from them was 100% wrong. They were all open books to Bryan, so how could he be otherwise?

"Okay, first of all, apologies to all 3 of you. I'm sorry I wasn't at my best tonight, I have been kind-of distracted." Bryan admitted.

"Even your distracted is better than most, darling" Ingrid said in her seductive tone, ruffling his hair. "Go on lover, we're listening."

"It's Heather" Bryan told them. They all knew of his incestuous relationship with his sister and were cool with it. After the threeway lezfest he'd been privy to since Day One, Bryan knew he'd found kindred spirits and playmates for life.

Racquel knew she loved Bryan, and he adored her in response, but there was an unbreakable bond with his sibling. "Okay, so what about Heather?"

"She's been, to put it mildly, bitchy as hell and I don't know why." Bryan responded, finishing the last bite of his Napoleon and leaning against the headboard.

"Is she jealous of you and me?" Racquel said, moving up the bed and nestling in the crook of his arms. That made enough room for Ingrid and Carrie to join them.

"Nahh -- don't think so, she dates other people." Bryan said. "There's something else going on, but she won't talk about it. Shit, we've only fucked twice in the last 2 weeks and it sure wasn't as hot as normal. Thank God I have you 3 sluts."

"Hey!"

"I meant that as a compliment hon!" Bryan told his girlfriend. Ingrid and Carrie grinned.

Racquel sighed. She wasn't quite as used to this free-wheeling lifestyle as her mother and sister, but she was making up for lost time. She looked over to see that Ingrid and Carrie were already preparing to attack her boyfriend, but biding their time.

"I have an idea, if anyone wants to hear it" Ingrid piped up.

"Of course Mom, you have the best ideas!" Racquel purred, which was true. It had been her mother's idea for the 3 of them to become sexually involved, Bryan catching them had been a happy circumstance.

"Bryan, maybe your sister just needs a girl's day out. Racquel, you two haven't met yet. Why don't you invite her out for lunch?"

"Uhhh -- Ingrid darlin', I don't think lunch is what my sister ... "

Ingrid cut him off. "Racquel, when lunch is over, invite her over here for a drink."

The little lightbulb over Bryan's head clicked on. He knew what his lover had planned for his sister, the kind of afternoon that he'd walked in on a few months prior. He was sure Heather would enjoy herself, she had with Alexus and Vickie and a few other naughty girlfriends.

"If nothing else, she'll have a good afternoon and be mellow when she gets home!" Carrie chuckled. She screeched with laughter when Bryan pounced on her and began kissing her neck, shoulders, beautiful tits and began working her all over. Carrie's body began shuddering -- despite receiving orgasms from her mother and sister and Bryan earlier in the day, she was ripe for more sex. Her body wrapped around Bryan's as he thrust his cock deep into her hot grotto -- her cunt contracted around his prick as she saw her now-slutty sister tonguing Bryan's ass and working her nails on his back. Ingrid was behind Racquel, her slender digits fucking Racquel's horny pussy and now all were working in perfect syncopation. As a unit, they all fucked, everyone doing their utmost to heighten sexual pleasures.

Racquel had no inhibitions now -- none. Incestuous pleasures with her mother and sister were a part of the daily routine now, many was the morning she would come down for breakfast and find her mother, clad in a silk dressing gown, making the meal. The tinier brunette would slip her arms around Ingrid and slide the robe to the ground, get between her parent's slender legs and begin eating her cunt. If she didn't do that, she would finger her mother's pussy until she climaxed. One morning, she got her mom on the kitchen table and ate her out, when Carrie came down, she ran up and got a strap-on and fucked holy hell out of her baby sister's perverted body.

Bryan was the family's all-purpose stud, everyone screwed the younger man. To all intents and purposes, he was Racquel's younger boyfriend, but he serviced all of them. He found Ingrid the most fascinating -- her husband had just gone one day, but she picked up, got a good job and didn't let it affect her outlook. She had sex with whom she chose, although right now, it was only her daughters and Bryan. She fucked with a sensual coolness, although once in the throes of passion, all bets were off.

Carrie was, as said earlier, Carrie, She was a total fucknymph, she loved to fuck. She'd happily inherited Ingrid's sex-drive, but she was wilder, from the minute she got into bed, she laughed and squealed and had a good time. Bryan was giving her a good time -- she rarely told him this, but the young stud was the best fuck she'd ever had, he had serious energy and style aplenty when he fucked. As his cock drilled into her, her body twisting to meet his thrusts, she knew a lot of it was tricks he'd picked up from Heather, some from her own mother. No matter -- whatever Bryan learned, he put to best use, her body responded and she nearly fell off the bed. If you had blinked, you would have missed it, Bryan just got back into position and in he went again, while she looked over to see her tanned sister and mother enjoying their own Sapphic bliss. She was so happy Racquel had given in to the cravings of her own body, almost every night the 3 women slept together, many times with Bryan as a happy addition. Ingrid had made a joke "One bed means less laundry".

He'd never admit it to "his" girls, but Bryan had to work like hell to keep up with the three hellions. Since giving up her cherry, Racquel had gone from sweet and lovable to demanding and voracious, although still kind. Combined with the other sluts in her family -- did it run in families? -- and at times, Bryan was nearly done in. If they weren't fucking him to death, Heather was. He still fucked his Aunt Alexus from time-to-time and some of her friends. It was like he was in a world gone sex-mad, but he just ate properly, exercised and gave it his all.

"Christ lover, fuck my little slut daughter's hole, that's it, ohhh Racquel, eat Mommy's pussy while your sister gets fucked. This is soooo good!" Ingrid moaned while her daughter serviced her. Bryan loved seeing Ingrid lose her cool, it was a sight few ever got to see. Her eyes almost changed color when she fucked and seemed to blaze with passion, he always wondered what idiot would ever leave a woman this hungry for sex?

Racquel's tongue knew just where to lick to get Ingrid off, she'd learned her lessons well. Early on, after her first incestuous encounter with her family, she knew she was evil and kept waiting for the bad feelings to come, for her punishment. When it didn't come and she saw how happy everyone was, that Bryan was cool with it, she decided to become the most depraved fuckslut a man could want and she had happily taken on that task.

"Oh shit Mom, you know how to make a girl cum!" she exclaimed, Ingrid had an innate sense of where to touch her and just where to lick to send Racquel over the moon. It was enhanced every time Bryan saw them, she loved being an exhibitionist, it was so unlike her previous demeanor.

Bryan's hard-muscled body continued pumping Carrie full of meaty dick. Ingrid looked at her older daughter and winked -- no jealousy, no recriminations, just wonderful sex, all done with love and caring. He looked over and saw his girlfriend and her mother making lesbian love with a cool, tranquil passion. Carrie's ice-blue eyes, so much like Ingrid's, looked up at him and she hissed "Now really give it to me, you fucker!"

Bryan laughed and thrust against her now, almost -- but not quite -- violently. Of the trio, it was Carrie who liked it roughest, Ingrid could handle anything, Racquel somewhere in the middle. Carrie herself moved up against him, her nails digging into his arms as he came. He flooded her pussy with his juices, then he was pushed away by Racquel. He fell back, looking up at Ingrid's amused face.

"Let me clean you up, sis!" Racquel said in a sultry tone that was fairly recent. Carrie beamed at her younger sister and wiggled a bit to allow the brunette easy access to her cum-soaked body. Racquel loved eating cum, she licked and gave her sister little cat-baths to get her clean.

"Remember that I fought this, in the beginning?" she said to Carrie. "I must have been out of my mind."

"Well, that was part of the fun, seducing you, right Mom?" Carrie replied, nodding to her mother who was just cuddled up with Bryan. Ingrid nodded.

Bryan thought of his sister and hoped they could bring her out of her bitchy-funk. His next thought was to wonder if there was any more coffee?

Sitting poolside and working on her tan, Heather was still mad. At the world. At people in general. At circumstances. Mostly, she was mad at herself.

It wasn't fair she take out her frustrations on her brother-lover and had he been home at the moment, she would have apologized, then using the absence of her parents to her best advantage, taken him upstairs and fucked his brains out. She might have even called Aunt Alexus over for some additional help, or checked to see if Vickie was available. But Bryan wasn't around.

Heather was also mad at the fact that she was horny as hell, bored as all hell and neither Alexus nor Vickie were available. She wanted to be doing something, hopefully ending in something that would cool off the heat in her fiery red pussy.

Heather was considering calling her friend Brandi, whom she hadn't seen for a while, and seeing if she was up for some naughty fun when she heard the phone ringing indoors. She scampered inside to answer it, out of breath when she reached it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Heather?"

"Yes, it is."

"Hi Heather, this is Racquel."

It took Heather a second to register that Racquel was the girl Bryan had been dating for a few months. Why was she calling her? She hoped nothing was wrong with Bryan and for a second, she went into panic mode. Luckily, Racquel's next words quelled that fear.

"I've been thinking for a while that we should meet and I'm not doing anything at all this afternoon, my whole day is free. So, I was wondering if you'd like to have lunch with me?"

Well, wasn't this an interesting development, Heather pondered. A way to cure her boredom and a chance to meet the girl who seemed to have captivated her brother so much. A chance to scope out the competition, so to speak.

"That sounds like a nice idea, where and when?"

"Do you know the Creperie? I love French food, is that okay?"

"I do too, and yes, I know it. What time?"

"1 PM okay with you?"

"Sure, I'll see you then. Bye!"

Heather hung up the phone and looked over at the clock on the wall. She had ample time to make herself look hot, despite trying to convince herself she wasn't jealous of Racquel's hold over Bryan, it simply wasn't true. She wanted to give Racquel a good show and she was going to maximize her look today, to show off her full potential.

She grabbed a quick shower to rinse off the sunblock, resisting the urge for some self-pleasure. Toweling off, Heather went to her bureau and applied her makeup. Her face was glowing with healthy vitality by the time she was done, she'd accented her lashes with dark mascara and donned a pair of hoop earrings. Next, what to wear?

Okay, she'd already decided on Bombshell. She had a gauzy red top that she chose to wear, and her sexiest black lace bra went on top -- she wasn't going braless, slut was not on the menu. She wasn't out to seduce the girl, for God's sakes, although if she was hot, maybe next time.

Okay, she knew her ass was killer, so .... yep, leather miniskirt, to be sure. She had a few, but the best one was black and skintight. She loved the smooth leather against her ass and it always made her brother want to peel it off and fuck her senseless -- and she always let him. She wore panties that were lacy and matched the bra and decided to go the whole route, opting for stockings with garters and suspenders. Hmm -- boots or stilettos? Oh -- her pervy boots that came just past her knee with the stiletto tip. She wouldn't lack for attention upon arrival, that much she knew!

Heather was hungry -- she was a girl of voracious appetites, in many ways, so she hoped Racquel wasn't a dainty little thing. One of the things she appreciated about French food was it was very sensual, rich and creamy and textured. She'd skipped breakfast and her stomach was growling when she got to the Creperie. Her oomphy look got the attention she desired, but she was about to be upstaged.

She saw eyes turn and in walked a girl she knew had to be Racquel. OMFG, this girl was a honey. She had on a shimmering silver top, just on the "not" edge of trashy that showed the girl had lovely tits. She was wearing black leather pants that looked like she'd been poured into them. Her eyes were hidden by sunglasses and she was wearing a red floppy hat, jauntily tilted to one side. She was tanned and wore a very sexy pair of stilettos and walked with a sensual move that made Heather feel a very predatory hunger. She wasn't sure which emotion to feel -- jealousy over the girl's obvious sex-appeal or horny because she wanted to rip those clothes off and eat her, right there and then!

The head waiter waved over at Heather, who nodded back and Racquel walked over, every move a saunter that just delivered the promise of passions in the bedroom. She knew that her brother had deflowered the girl only months before, but how could someone so obviously sexual not delve into the realms of sensuality?

Racquel sat down and removed her sunglasses. Her eyes were dark pools of brown, rich and warm. Heather smiled and took her hand -- lord, even her skin felt sensual. Dammit, she cursed, I think we're going to be friends!

Racquel looked at her lover's sister-lover and was smitten. Oooh, all that wavy red hair and that body -- she's a sexkitten, if she's half as good as her brother, man, am I going to cum today. Play it cool, play it cool ....

"Well, aren't you gorgeous!" Heather purred, a honeyed tone that added to Racquel's lusts. "I can see why Bryan is spending so much time with you, lady, you are stone-cold foxy!"

Racquel was taken aback. She knew she was good looking, but she'd half-expected this to be awkward. Heather was making her feel very comfortable and more than a bit hot. She smiled and took off her hat, setting it on the chair beside her, shaking her brunette locks loose. "Thank you, but you're one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I can see why Bryan is so turned on by you -- any breathing man would be."

Before Heather could say anything, the waiter arrived. The girls decided to split a bottle of Chablis and ordered, Heather happy to see that her companion appreciated the sensuality of French food as much as she. Once the waiter had left, Heather spoke again.

"Bryan said he's turned on by me?" Heather asked in an incredulous tone.

Racquel leaned close and took Heather's hand. "Baby, I know everything!"

Were Heather prone to blushing, she was certain she would have been. There were only a select few who knew of the depths of her relationship with her brother and Racquel was one of them? She looked at Racquel, who was still smiling and didn't seem at all freaked or repulsed.

"It -- it doesn't freak you out, you don't think it's perverted?" Heather said, leaning in so they couldn't be overheard.

"No, it doesn't freak me out, yes, I think it's perverted, but perverted can be fun!" Racquel chuckled. "If Bryan was my brother, I wouldn't care if we were related, I'd fuck him every chance I got."

Heather was further stunned when Racquel added " .... but y'know, if you were my sister, I'd be in your panties all the time too!"

Heather felt as if Racquel had the upper hand, but as she finished the last of her crepe, she played her trump card. "You know what -- if you were my sister, I think I'd let you."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers