Heating Up, Cooling Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No complaints here," he said, as he reached out to run his hands over her shoulders.

As she cleaned herself, he began to massage the base of her neck. A soft moan escaped her mouth, and his fingers increased their pressure on her skin.

"I'm going to have to call you more often," she whispered.

"Great," he laughed, "more calls from the crazy lady in 317."

Rachel turned to face him and grinned.

"Will you really mind?" she asked.

"Not at all," he answered.

"Maybe now you'll get here in less than..." she began, but he leaned down to kiss her as she spoke.

They kissed for several moments as he held her body against his. When their mouths parted, she pushed him away from her, and turned to shut off the water. As she did, Bobby ran his hands through his hair.

Rachel pulled the shower curtain aside and reached out to grab a pair of towels. Tossing one to him, she stepped out of the tub, and stood in front of the sink to dry her face and chest.

"Thanks for coming up," she said. "I really needed that."

"That's my job," he said. "Well, the air conditioning...not the sex."

She gave him a look that told him he hadn't needed to clarify his meaning.

"Do you want to go out and grab something to eat?" he asked.

"No, thank you," she answered, "I have to be up early."

They finished drying themselves in silence. As he dressed himself, she collected the towels and her clothes, then left the bathroom. After tying his shoes, he walked to her bedroom. Once again, she wore her silk robe. He retrieved his toolbox and turned toward the door.

"OK," he said, "I guess I'm outta here."

Rachel moved to follow him.

"Would you like to get a drink sometime?" he asked, turning to face her as they reached the front door.

She stood on her tip-toes and kissed his cheek.

"I think we should keep this casual," she said. "I'll call you."

"Oh, uh, OK," he said.

He opened the door and walked out. She closed the door, locked it, and then turned to lean back against it. She could still feel a tingle running through her body; still feel his touch; still taste him, and still smell him on her.

Rachel wanted to see him again, she couldn't deny that. But, she wanted to go slowly...well, slowly when it came to opening her heart. Smiling, she walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch. After a moment, she reached out for the telephone.

Bobby walked down the stairs haltingly. His mind was spinning. He was trying to determine if he'd done something wrong.

First she's all over me, then BAM, "I'll call you," he thought. I mean, she came twice. She seemed to enjoy it. What the hell?

His brain continued working as he reached his door.

"Well," he said out loud, "I guess it is what it is. Just accept it."

He walked into his apartment. The answering machine was blinking at him again. He sighed and pressed play.

"Hi, this is Rachel in 317," the voice said. "It's a bit cold in my apartment. When you get a chance, could you please come up and adjust the air conditioner?"

Bobby smiled.

12