Heaven Only Knows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, ohhhh God please give me strength!"

She sucked his cock as if sucking a frozen milk shake from a narrow straw. Her cheeks hollowed and her mouth pulled with an urgent rhythm that took the spiritual man's breath away, preventing him from protesting. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and admired its length and thickness. With a deep guttural groan, she licked around the enlarged head, tasting the salty precum, then she ran her lips and tongue along the sides, nursing and adoring it. The sound of her wet juicy mouth slobbering and slapping wetly about his rigid dick made his knees quiver and the walls of resistance, which held his passion, lust and desire crumbled down.

"Yes you little slut, swallow that cock, yeah, swallow my dick you sinful little bitch!" He cried. Placing both his hand behind her head, and started pumping his cock deep down her throat, literally fucking her mouth. However, the caramel colored skin vixen did not fight his brutal assault on her mouth. But occasionally she planted her hands on his upper thighs and when she began to gag, she'd push herself off his tool, just long enough to catch her breath. Then he'd grip her head once more, forcing his cock down until his cock hairs tickled her nose. He pumped like a mad man, with little to no regard for her aching jaws, but he could easily tell she love every moment of it. Once again she pushed away from his slimy cock, as streams of salvia spilled from her mouth. Coughing and gagging, she panted trying to catch her breath, but her dominant lover had no intension of letting her recover from his assault. He forced her mouth back down on her more harshly than before, and each time she pushed away, he plan to intensify efforts.

Suddenly William felt light headed. As he looked down at the girl between his legs, something came over him. Perhaps it was a rush of adrenaline, a wave of passion, or a primal urge. Whatever it was, it gave him a sense of animalistic power. He growled down at the woman who pulled away with an almost fright in her eyes.

"Get up on the table and on your knees slut." He commanded.

The young woman obeyed, quickly climbing on top of the desk sticking her huge brown ass in the air awaiting his mounting. He pulled his pants down and positioned himself directly behind her. Using his large cock-head he teasingly pierced and probed her dark brown pussy lips pushing an inch or two inside and then pulling back out and rubbing it up to her asshole pushing just a tad before going south once more.

The woman now totally excited and filled with thrilling anticipation, began rotating and twisting her ass, begging to fucked.

"Oh yeah daddy, ooh yes, put in, put it in me please."

"You want my dick you little bitch, then beg me for it, beg me." He demanded.

And beg she did. "Oh please fuck me, please I need to have your hard dick inside my tight little pussy, please fuck me, fuck me with that long hard thick dick! Ssss, I need you to ahhh!" She cried as he plunged his cock past her pussy lips deep into her hot canal.

Grabbing her hips he stuck her with reckless abandonment, ignoring her moans, disregarding her cries, which only made him even harder. The force from his powerful thrusts nearly caused her to fall off the desk. She desperately clutched the edge of the desk, holding on for dear life, as the passion driven reverend drove his cock home like a maniac.

William had never seen an ass so perfectly round. It felt almost as if he were pushing his cock inside a firm brown colored peach. It bounced back in forth in rhythm to the pounding it was taking. He pulled out briefly to admire its majestic firm yet soft and shinny appeal, when the sweet internal funky odor filled his nose engulfing him in a moment of sexual bliss. He palmed one cheek with his hand, reached up grabbing hair and began slamming, ramming and stabbing her with his hot, hard tool. Her hot wet pussy made strange sounds, wet sticky gooey, slushy noises as if communicating to him in a language all its own.

"Oh sweet Jesus why has thou forsaken me?" He shouted. Staring down at her backside, he focused on her tight anal entrance, as visions flashed across his mind. Once again he tried to regain control of his raging sexual instincts, but the small hole puckered displayed so invitingly as if calling him forth. This behavior was all new to him. All of his life he held his emotions close and sexual desires in check, but now with freedom at hand these same emotions now pushed him over the edge trampling over his rigid moral attitude. Images of his childhood reoccurred to him, the sight of his father drenched in sweat pounding his mother unmercifully. His mother crying for him his father to stop, along with the sight of his father firing jet streams of white liquid in his mother's mouth and all over her face. The sound of his own voice as he ran into the room begging his father to stop hurting his mother and despite their reassurances that it was all just an act, he pretended for their sake that everything was okay, but in reality the scene had distorted his outlook on the sexual experience and in order to move on he bottled these feeling and emotions, locking them deep down inside him. And now they had finally been unleashed, like an evil genie from a bottle.

He pulled out of her throbbing pussy replaced it with his hands making sure to gather as much lubricant as possible and then slid his finger into her taut booty hole, followed by two and then three fingers.

"Oooo daddy, oooh, ssssss, ooh daddy ooo, you're gonna take that tooo, oh no!" The African woman whined nervously. He looked down on her with a grimacing look of bad intensions. Pulling her legs off the desk and placing them on the floor, he continued stabbing his fingers into her and relished the way her body gyrated to the movement of his probing hand. In one swift motion he removed his finger and slowly but steadily drove his hard cock into her anal cavity.

"Aye, aye daddy, Ooooh daddy nooo, it's sooo big!"

"Yes and you're gonna take it, I going to fuck the hell out of you bitch!" He fired back.

Trying to lesson his assault the woman stood upright squeezing her cheeks together, trying to prevent him from pushing in any further. This act only enflamed the beast within him, as he now grabbed both her shoulders, forcing her down on him.

"Aye...aye...uhhhh ooooh!"

The insides of her ass felt like a soft ruffling vacuum tube expanding and collapsing around his swollen dick like a wild animal he pushed her back on to the desk and plowed down into her hard and faster, harder and faster, until he found he could no longer stand upright. He leaned over her backside and started foundling her large breast still trapped within her bra. Grunting and groaning he shot his load into her, biting and nibbling on her ear, with words he'd never spoken before.

"Oh yesss, oooh it feels like I'm dying inside you!"

The young woman continued pumping her ass around his cock well after and beyond his ejaculation.

His cock was still semi-hard when the cold harsh reality returned, slapping him in the face with guilt, shame, regret, and remorse for what he had just done.

"Oh my God, what have I done, what have I done?"

"You just fucked the hell out of me." The girl answered limping away from the desk.

"I must have been possessed by the Devil himself to commit such an act." Stricken with fear, he quickly found a scapegoat for what he considered a monumental backslid.

"You...you did this to me, who are you woman and what demonic spell has thou cast on me to behave like this?"

"My name is Sheba and I am not from the church." She answered.

"Oh God, you've been sent here by the Devil." In a wild eyed rage he ran forward snatching her by the throat and squeezing tightly. "In the name of Jesus, I demand that you release me from this curse, this wicked sinful spell you've placed on me. Release me now or so help me, I will kill you witch were you stand!"

"Yes! Yes I will release you, just let me go!" She managed to say chokingly.

He let her go, no longer able to completely comprehend fantasy from reality.

Surprisingly, the beautiful Jamaican woman was rather calm and tranquil as she spoke to the frenzied reverend.

"If you truly seek freedom then you must come with me, tonight, there we shall find someone gifted with the talents you seek. But we must leave now, we have a long journey ahead of us."

"Where are we going?"

"Into the mountains, it is there that you will find the answers you seek."

"You better not be lying to me witch." He warned.

"I have no further reason to do so sir." She responded as she managed to pull what was left of her clothes back on.

As they were about to exit, he suddenly grabbed her arm.

"Wait a minute. What about the Reverend Moore, suppose he shows up when I'm gone? We better leave a note."

"A note will not be necessary Reverend Callaway, Reverend Wright has no knowledge of your visit here today. It was I who left the message for you at the White Witch Club house."

"Oh dear Lord, the White Witch Clubhouse, what have I gotten myself into?"

** TO BE CONTINUED

12