Hector Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sensed that, or seemed to anyway, pausing and just holding me in her mouth. The fingers of one hand pressed the spot behind my balls and I recalled reading somewhere putting pressure there would keep you from cumming too fast.

Hector rubbed a fingertip over my nipple. "You like?" he asked. I nodded. He licked it, made it wet, then pulled back and puffed his breath across it, just like he had the head of cock earlier. I watched my nipple hardened. I could feel it get hard. Fucking weird. I'd never noticed that before, I mean I knew my nipples got hard; I'd not felt them do it before. He rubbed it again, then pinched it, watching my face.

I swallowed, wet my lips. "Harder," I croaked.

"Yeah," he smiled. "Right on." He pinched harder. "More?" I nodded. The pressure increased, then he twisted my nipple and I hissed. "Too much?" I shook my head. He began twisting and pulling at my nipple. I forgot my cock was in Prudence's mouth and bucked slightly. I heard a soft gag and a distant part of my brain felt bad about it. He pulled a fraction harder and then let go. I felt nothing for a moment then a zing of more intense pain as the blood rushed back into my nipple.

"Jesus, fuck," I panted.

"Poor, baby," Hector intoned and began to kiss my nipple.

Prudence slid her mouth back up my cock, swirled her tongue around the crown then waited, gauging my reaction. Satisfied I wasn't about to blow my nut, she took me back, all the way this time, brushing her nose back and forth in my pubic hair.

I wish I could tell you how long this went on. I'm sure it wasn't nearly as long as it seemed. I know, or think I know, they switched positions twice. It was Prudence who added a hickey to the mix. I was never big on hickeys, but this wasn't an ordinary hickey. For one thing, it was on the top of my leg, up high where my leg joined my belly. For another she bit as much as she sucked. At the same time Hector had a nipple between his teeth, biting and pulling. That was when I knew it was time.

"Hector, get my phone, dude. I can't last much longer. Let me eat Prudence for awhile before you start stroking me. When she cums stroke my cock and I'll explode." It took me a while to get all that out. I was breathing so hard it came out more like, "Hector," gasp, "get my" gasp, "phone".

He leaned off the mattress and got my phone. He called out the numbers as he punched them in. He had the code right. "I won't start until Pru is sitting on your face, amigo," he informed us. For her part Prudence seemed to have morphed from 'sexy librarian' to 'teasing vixen'.

She stood on her knees, straddling my chest. Her pussy and thighs glistened. I could see a drop of her honey about to break free of her inner lips and fall onto my chest. With one hand she spread herself. "See how wet you and Hector make me?" she purred. I nodded, barely able to manage an inarticulate growl. She pushed two fingers, palm deep, into her pussy and moaned. She pulled them out and they sparkled. I opened my mouth. She smiled and then put her fingers in her mouth. I moaned in disappointment. "Don't be greedy. You and Hector, always so greedy for my poor little pussy," she purred, offering me the closest thing to an evil smile she could manage.

She growled when Hector reached between her legs from behind and pushed his fingers into her. He pulled them free, then stretched out alongside us; he offered his glistening digits to me. "Here you go, Jamie. Us dudes have to stick together, huh?" He ran a fingertip over my lover lip and then slipped his fingers into my mouth. I sucked noisily, confirming Prudence's perception of me as a greedy little pig.

"I'm going to cum, just tasting you on his fingers, Prudence," I whimpered. "Let me eat your pussy. Please."

She scooted back, leaving a burning trail of her wet desire down the middle of my chest, and kissed me. "I promise not to stop when you say when," she whispered.

"Foo Fighters," I replied in a fog as she began to slide back up my chest.

"I have an idea, a great one," Hector interjected, rising to his knees. "Wet my fingers," he ordered, offering me two fingers. I sucked on them. "Good," he whispered. He looked at the phone in his other hand. "I'm ready to record but Jamie, reach around Pru and jerk yourself off."

By that point I no longer cared. I reached for my cock.

"Not so fast, amigo," he chuckled. "Wait until you make her cum. Like you said." He moved to kneel beside us. He leaned toward my feet and put his hand under my knee. "Bend it, bro." I looked past Prudence; I knew what he intended.

"Dude, I might not be so clean down..."

"Bro, I'm livin' the American dream; I got indoor plumbing and soap." He looked at me. "You okay with this? Seriously, bro."

I stared back at him. "No, I wish it was your cock."

He smiled. "Next time. Or maybe you'd rather Pru peg you?" he chuckled before pressing his wet fingertip against my asshole. I was passed caring about something as mundane as smearing his finger. I pushed back and he slipped inside. I often jerked off fingering my ass. It wasn't a giant leap as far as my asshole went.

"Damn, baby, you should feel how fucking tight his ass is," Hector moaned against his wife's back. My world had shrunk, containing only the feel of Hector's finger in my ass, the throbbing ache in my belly and balls, and the sight and smell of Prudence's soaking cunt.

As she lowered herself, I lifted my head and suck her pussy into my mouth. She gasped. A tiny fragment of my brain retained enough control to whisper for me to be careful, to not hurt her. My hands reached around her waist, over her thighs, and pulled her pussy open, spreading her for my tongue. I swear my tongue touched her cervix. That can't be possible but that's what my mind remembers. I wiggled my face as deep into her cleft as physically possible, sucking and lapping. I curled my tongue and pulled her sweetness into my mouth. She started to rock against my mouth.

It wasn't my tongue rubbing her clit; it was my nose. She throbbed. Her lady cock pulsed against my nose. I lifted her off my face long enough to push two fingers of my left hand into her pussy, moving then in and out until her love flowed over the back of my hand. Holding her up with my right hand, I move my hand further back. As my finger found the rough bud of her ass, I buried my face into her pussy again. Thrusting my head, I tongue fucked her as I pushed my finger into her ass.

Hector moaned, "fuck, yeah."

Prudence gasped but didn't say "no". I found her clit with my lips and sucked it into my mouth. I flicked it with my tongue as fast as I could. Fucking her ass with my finger as I did. She tensed immediately. "Oh, my fucking Jesus," she panted. "Make me cum, Jamie. Make me cum. God."

I can't claim I redoubled my efforts. I was already maxed out. I had nothing else to throw into the mix.

I remembered I was supposed to finish jerking off but waited. I'd waited this long; a bit longer wasn't much of a strain. It wasn't until her knees threatened to crush my skull that I reached for my cock. She began to shudder, and I feel a rush of hot wetness flow over my cheeks.

Every sensation, from the breeze on my sweaty neck to the feel of the sheet between my clenching toes, grew ten-fold in intensity and then collapsed inward, racing through my body to concentrate behind my aching balls. My fist slammed into them mercilessly, adding waves of exquisite pain to the mix. Then it all stopped. I felt nothing. My heart paused between beats. My breath caught halfway out of my throat. Everything went white. The knot of pain and pleasure in my belly, shrank, growing into nothingness for a millisecond or so before exploding.

My breath was still trapped in my chest. My heart had yet to resume its beating. My vision flared a more intense white before going black. Park of me didn't think I was going to be able to cum. The knot of pleasure was going nova inside my guts, my balls clenched, my fist pounded but it was as if my cock was incapable of relaxing enough to release my cum. I felt my balls expand. The ache rocketed to new heights. I cried out. Or screamed, I'm not sure which word is more accurate.

Just as I began to wonder if I was going to die trying to cum, my cock exploded. I could feel it spray across my belly. I became aware that Prudence was gasping. I was no longer able to suck at her clit. My body was jerking incoherently beneath her. She grabbed my hair and jerked my head up and down against her pussy.

As some point I became aware of Hector. He was still beside us, holding my phone, eyes wide.

"Holy shit. Holy fucking shit," he kept repeating.


12