Heidi and The Kaiser Ch. 02

Story Info
Heidi gets an invitation for a meeting with The Kaiser.
3.4k words
4.64
71.5k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,713 Followers

Heidi's bottom stung for an hour after he left, but the tingling feeling in her body remained all through the night. When her alarm went off at four in the morning, she could still feel it, like a low-amp current buzzing through her.

Mr. Kaiser had been gone when she went back out onto the set, and she wasn't brave enough to ask Ty or Lenny when or if he might be back—but she did take his pants. She folded them carefully and put them into her backpack.

It was strange—disturbing, even—her response to the events of the day before, but it was larger than life, much bigger than she was and beyond her somehow. Her body was craving something that she didn't understand, and no matter how much her head insisted she was crazy, it wanted what it wanted.

She floated until she found herself back on the set, like a blissful deja-vu, delivering coffee and holding Ty's camera. It was only when the lunches were delivered again and the girls began picking through them that she came back to earth, realizing that he wasn't coming back.

All morning she had watched the parking lot, looking for a red Porsche, her bottom tingling and clenching. She imagined him striding back onto the beach, swinging his cane, his dark eyes finding her.

She waited, but he didn't come, and around lunch time, she found herself sitting morosely in the chair he had occupied the day before, eating a banana and poking at a hermit crab in the sand with a stick. What had she expected, anyway?

Still, her bottom tingled with the memory.

"Hey." Lenny sat in the sand next to her with his sandwich.

"Hey." Heidi flipped the crab over, watching it squirm and withdraw further into its shell. She knew how it felt. She turned it back again, watching it inch away.

"Ty's better today," Lenny remarked, nodding over to where he was laughing with one of the models. "Kaiser freaks him out."

"Mmm." She nodded, sighed, poked her stick into the sand.

It was the perfect opportunity to ask, would he be back, did he only come on the first day of the shoot? Still, she couldn't seem to form the words.

"Oh, shit," he said, digging into his jeans pocket. "I forgot, Kaiser gave me this for you yesterday. Between Ty running me ragged and Daniella's..."

Heidi didn't hear any more, although he continued talking. She was unfolding a square, thick piece of paper with the initials "WRK" at the top. His scrawl was large and slanted and the message was short. My office. Tomorrow. Noon. Don't be late. Kaiser.

"Fuck," she whispered, looking at her watch. It was 11:12 a.m. She didn't know if she could make it in time.

"What are you doing?" Lenny asked as she bolted out of her chair, starting for the trailer.

"Gotta go!" She grabbed her backpack from inside the trailer door, ignoring the startled looks on the girls' faces as she slammed it behind her.

"Heidi!?" Ty called after her, but she didn't even look back as she headed for the parking lot, walking at first, and then breaking into a run.

*****

Kaiser's office building was downtown, and between traffic and finding parking, it was 11:58 a.m. by the time she burst through the main doors of the skyscraper to ask where she could find his office at the front desk. It wasn't until that moment, with the security guard staring at her bare legs, that she realized she was still dressed for the beach in shorts and a t-shirt.

"What floor?" the woman in the pinstriped suit with the short dark bob asked as Heidi slipped onto the elevator.

"Forty-eight," she murmured, still out of breath.

The numbers seemed to take forever to tick by, people getting on, getting off, and every time she looked at her watch, another minute had passed. By the time the elevator opened at her floor, it was 12:05 p.m. No one got off with her, and as the doors closed behind her, she looked around for a receptionist, but there was no one at the desk.

She adjusted her backpack on her shoulder—to her left was a closed door, and to her right was a hallway. As she stood, shifting from foot to foot and considering, the door to her left opened, revealing Mr. Kaiser looking at his watch.

"Five minutes late, Heidi," he remarked, waving her in. "Come in, please. Take a seat."

Her belly did a little flip as she brushed by him, putting her backpack on the floor at her feet as she sat in one of the leather, wing-backed chairs facing his desk.

"I'm sorry," she said, still a little breathless as he shut the door and sat across from her. "Lenny didn't give me your note until this morning."

Digging into her pocket, she pulled out the folded paper and held it out to him—her invitation to be here. He just leaned back, tenting his fingers, looking at the note, and eventually she let it flutter to the desk, clasping her quivering hands in her lap.

"Do you know why I asked you here?"

She shook her head, feeling her ass clenched in the chair, her thighs damp and sticking to the leather.

He frowned. "When you answer me, Heidi, I would appreciate either a spoken 'yes' or 'no,' followed by 'Mr. Kaiser' or 'sir.' Do you think you can comply?"

"Oh." She flushed, nodding, and said, "Yes, sir."

"Now, about the reason I asked you here..." His eyes moved over her face, down to her outfit, very similar to what she had worn the day before. "It is my general impression that you don't enjoy your job."

Heidi opened her mouth to deny it and saw him raise his eyebrows, as if he knew what she meant to say. "Yes... sir. That's true."

He gave a brief nod. "I thought perhaps we might find something better suited to you at Kaiser."

She stared at him, all the breath gone from her body. Was he going to offer her a job in design?

"Can you type?" he asked, immediately dashing her hopes.

"Yes, sir," she replied with a frown.

He leaned forward in his chair, folding his hands and resting his arms on the desk. "You may have noticed that I don't have an office assistant out front? My last secretary was with me for eight years, and I have yet to find a replacement for her. It's been several months, now, and I admit, I'm becoming frustrated and I really do need someone."

Heidi took a deep breath, glancing around the office. "I've never been anyone's secretary."

He shook his head, smiling. "Irrelevant. You have what I need."

"I... do?" she met his eyes, her breath coming a little faster as she squirmed in her seat. His eyes were dark, moving over her, and she couldn't help remembering the incident in the bathroom.

"I need someone who can follow orders," he said, leaning back in his chair again and she could see the memory of yesterday in his eyes. "Who would be willing to do whatever I asked. You showed me yesterday that you are... quite willing."

Heidi swallowed, pressing her damp palms to her shorts. "I'm not sure I know what you mean?"

"Yes, you do." His eyes were smiling. "I compensate very well. You would be my assistant, answering my calls, handing my correspondence and taking care of my professional and personal needs during the day. Would you be interested in such an arrangement?"

It wasn't the promise if money or the poshness of his office, or even the fact that he was the head of one of the richest fashion companies in the world—it was the way he looked at her, with nothing concealed or disguised. His eyes saw directly through her, and there was no smugness in the way it appeared as if he had her figured out, because he had. They both knew it, and there was only one answer she could give him.

"Yes," she breathed, squeezing her hands together, her legs, too. "Sir."

He gave her a nod. "Good. I think we'll both be satisfied with the arrangement."

Opening the top drawer of his desk, he withdrew a large white envelope and slid it across the blotter. Heidi didn't know if she should take it or not, so she kept her hands clasped, just looking from him to the envelope.

"This contains general information about Kaiser, which you have already, of course, since you are essentially already in my employ," he explained. "There is also a contract and information about duties as well as your salary and benefits."

She nodded, looking at his hand, the buffed, square nails, resting on the stark envelope. Her bottom tingled, remembering how red his palm had been after he spanked her. Shifting in her seat, she crossed one knee over the other, trying to make herself more comfortable with the yearning ache between her legs.

"If, for some reason, you read those over and change your mind," he said, nodding toward the envelope. "You simply need to tell me, and you will consequently stay in your current position."

"I can't imagine why I would object," she replied.

"No." He smiled. "I don't imagine you will. In spite of the apparent haste of my offer, I actually choose my assistants quite carefully."

Standing, he leaned his palms on the desk blotter, his eyes moving down the front of her t-shirt, looking at her hands in her lap. "Now, there is just the matter of your tardiness."

Her heart leapt and she met his eyes, feeling faint. "My... tardiness?"

Mr. Kaiser reached underneath the desk and Heidi heard the door behind her lock. The sound made her mouth go dry.

"One of the things that I cannot abide is lateness," he explained, reaching down and unbuckling his belt. She felt faint as she watched it slipping through the loops of his pants. "And you will find that I am quite unorthodox in my methods of discipline."

He snapped the belt in his hands and she jumped, gasping, her hand going to her throat as she stared at him. Doubling it over, he slapped it against his palm, the belt whistling and then smacking his flesh. Heidi sat and wondered how much it would sting and she wiggled her bottom against the chair.

"It's a Vincente," he told her with a small smile. "Italian. Calf-skin, medium weight. Makes a nice sound, doesn't it?"

She couldn't speak, she couldn't move, all she could seem to do was stare at the belt in his hands as her whole body flushed with a trembling heat.

"Heidi?" he asked, cocking his head, reminding her. "I asked you a question."

"Yes, sir," she whispered, drawing a shaky breath.

"Come here," he instructed, and she recognized the tone immediately and obeyed, moving around to his side of the desk, amazed that her legs were holding her weight at all given how much they were shaking.

"You remember this," he murmured, tilting her chin up and she met his eyes, nodding. "Everything pulled down and bend over, please."

Heidi turned her back to him, knowing that this was what she came for. She didn't understand it and she didn't try to, she just slid her shorts and panties down for him and bent over the desk like she was told. Her body was tight and tense with anticipation and she closed her eyes.

"Take them off," he directed and she looked back at him, wiggling them the rest of the way down and stepping out. "And spread your legs."

She moved her thighs apart, feeling the cool air against the moist heat there, and gasped when his hands pressed them open even further.

"Put your hands flat," he told her. "Fingers open."

Doing as she was told, she splayed her hands on the dusty rose colored blotter with its sharp maroon corners.

"Since you will now most likely be continuing in my employ," he said, putting his hands on the edge of the desk on either side of her, leaning his weight against her. "I want you to understand that discipline will only be used when you have violated the rules. In terms of tardiness, you will receive one lash for every minute you are late. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mr. Kaiser," she whispered, closing her eyes and longing to wiggle back against the hard flesh she felt teasing her thigh. She resisted the urge—barely.

"You will count it out," he said and she bit her lip as he moved away, wanting the heat and weight of him again.

The belt caressed her skin at first, tickling over her lower back and down between her cheeks and thighs. She didn't expect that and it sent shivers up her spine. Under her t-shirt, her nipples stiffened against the blotter. It went on for a long time, the thick feel of the belt tracing patterns on her skin, until she was breathing hard and had goose bumps and was straining up on her toes towards the sensation.

Just when she thought she couldn't stand the tension another minute, the belt came down—CRACK—over her ass, making her gasp and moan.

"One," she whispered, the bit of the belt creating a line of heat that radiating over her behind. The sting was incredible, much worse than his hand had been.

"Good," he praised her, bringing the belt down again in the same spot.

"Two!" she gasped, trying to remember how late she had been? Three minutes? Five? She couldn't think anymore as he delivered another blow, this time to the other cheek.

"Three," she moaned, her hands beginning to curl into fists as the fire spread over her ass. The moment they did, his hands covered hers, the weight of him leaning in as he pressed her palms flat.

"Open," he reminded her firmly.

"Yes, sir," she agreed, nodding, as he backed off and brought the belt down again, smacking her ass hard, the sound of it filling the room.

"Four," she whimpered, feeling the sting of tears and blinking them back.

"One more, Heidi," he murmured, his hand moving over the fiery, red skin of her behind, a cool caress.

The belt came down with a tremendous THWAP and she arched, crying out, gasping, "Five!" as her eyes closed and her jaw clenched.

The sting and burn was different today, a more localized, tender thing, rather than an overall heat. She bit her lip, waiting, listening to him breathing behind her and wishing there was a mirror here, so she could see his face.

"Turn around," he said, and she faced him, watching his belt slip back through the loops in his pants with an intense fascination. "Take off your shirt."

She lifted it over her head, exposing herself to him, braless again today, this time in anticipation rather than neglect. His eyes burned their way over the swell of her breasts, down the soft slope of her belly and hips, lingering between her legs at the soft, downy blonde hair there.

"You liked it, didn't you?" he asked, leaning back in his chair. "Yesterday in the bathroom?"

She swallowed, fighting the urge to cross her arms over her chest. "Yes, sir."

"Did it make you wet?" he asked, shifting in his chair and Heidi wondered if he was hard and longed to find out.

"Yes, sir," she said, unable to stop the slow flush in her cheeks at her admission.

He took a deep breath, his eyes sweeping her form, meeting her eyes. "Did you touch yourself after I left, Heidi?'

She lowered her eyes, biting her lip, feeling that delicious throb between her thighs. "Yes, sir."

"Show me," he said, leaning forward in his chair, eye-level with her little triangle of fur. "How did you do it?"

Heidi closed her eyes against his gaze, sliding her hand down between her legs and parting her swollen lips with her fingers. Her clit was throbbing, aching to be touched, and she worked it in slow circles, her breath coming faster, knowing he was watching.

She heard him gasp when she turned, bending over the desk and moving her other hand over the red, raw skin of her behind, the fingers between her legs still moving around and around between her wet slit.

"Mr. Kaiser," she whispered, her eyes still closed, lost in the sensation, showing him how she had touched herself in the little bathroom, bent over the counter and rubbing herself raw as she thought about him.

She heard the shift of his chair, the sound of his breath. Her fingers moved faster, her nipples grazing the cool surface of the desk as she rocked, her other hand making soft circles over the red, tingling surface of her behind.

"Yes, Heidi," he murmured, and she felt his hand, then, smooth over the other rounded globe of her ass cheek. She gasped and moaned, arching as she rolled her hips to meet his massaging hand. "Do you like that?"

"Yes, Mr. Kaiser," she whispered, her thighs trembling as he squeezed and gripped her ass. Her fingers were moving in a fast, blurry circle, sending her on a tight upward spiral.

His hand came down on the red skin there with a smart SLAP, making her gasp and shiver. She moaned when he did it again and then again, his hand covering a larger area, making the tender spots where the belt had fallen on her ass tingle.

He rocked her against the desk with the motion of his hand and she couldn't stand it, her pussy throbbing as he spanked her behind into a fiery red mass of flesh. Arching, she felt his hand fall lower, grazing her lips, and she gasped, spreading her thighs.

"Yes," she whispered, feeling his hand slapping her vulva. "Oh god, yes, Mr. Kaiser!"

The feel of his fingers smacking against the swollen lips of her pussy was too much, and it sent her shivering over the edge, sailing through the waves of her orgasm as she rolled and bucked against his desk. She moaned and spread and went up on her toes with it, rocking back against the force of the hand still spanking her between the legs.

She didn't move, she couldn't. She gasped and panted on his desk, her hot cheek pressed to the blotter, stuck there, her fingers still moving slowly in the sticky mess between her thighs.

"Get dressed," he said after a moment and she thought that he was struggling to keep his breathing under control.

Standing, she found her clothes on the floor, pulling her shirt back on, then her panties and shorts, using his desk for balance. Her ears were ringing with her orgasm, and her bottom was nothing but heat against the seat of her shorts.

"Have a seat, Miss Bauer," he said, nodding toward the chair on the other side of the desk.

Heidi was shocked to hear him say her last name, realizing that he must have looked her up—of course he had. She worked for him, after all. Making her way around the desk, she sat down, wincing when her bottom touched the leather. Her pussy was a mash of pulpy, trembling wetness between her thighs and she squeezed her legs together as if to contain it.

"As I was saying... before your punishment..." he said, leaning forward in his chair. Heidi looked at the hand hovering over the white envelope and saw that his fingers were glistening. That's me, she thought, staring, fascinated. "I would like you to take these materials home and review them."

"Yes, Mr. Kaiser," Heidi agreed, reaching her own still-wet fingers out, brushing his as she took the envelope. He jerked his hand back as if she had burned him, his eyes dark as he looked at her.

"Nine a.m., Miss Bauer," he said, standing and reaching under his desk and she heard the sound of the door again, unlocking now. "Don't be late."

"Thank you," she murmured, standing and picking up her backpack and starting toward the door. She stopped with her hand on the doorknob, looking back at him and adding, "Sir."

He nodded, standing now and leaning his palms on his desk as he watched her.

"Oh, Heidi," he said as she opened the door. She looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes questioning. "You've made quite a mess of my blotter. We'll have to deal with that tomorrow."

Her breath caught, her ass clenching as she met his eyes.

"Yes, sir," she breathed before closing the door behind her.

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,713 Followers