Heidi's Diary: Day 03

Story Info
Justine takes Heidi shopping.
13.1k words
4.54
62.6k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, not only was today not any better, but it was actually worse. After I finished writing last night, (at 1:00 AM,) I pulled the eggplant out my rear-end, and climbed into bed next to Justine. I woke up to a sharp pain in my left breast. It took me a second to realize the Justine had slapped me right on the nipple! She grabbed my ear, and pulled me up like I was some kind of kid, and proceeded to slap me all over my nude body. Every time I moved my hands, she would pick somewhere new to hit me. On my boobs, on my butt, and one time right between my legs! I had never been hit there, and I let out a screech. It felt like my vagina was on fire! Suddenly she just stopped and told me to go take a shower, do my makeup, and to meet her downstairs. Between sobs I asked her why she had done that, and she just smiled and said because it was fun. She told me I'd better hurry, or she'd do it again. She made a point of reminding me not to cover up in any way. The hot shower was a shock to my sore nipples and kitty, but fifteen minutes later I was standing at the front door, waiting for my next instruction.

When Justine started to head outside, I protested, asking where my clothes were. I knew right away I had made a big mistake. She stuck her hands between my legs, and pinched down hard on my "hood". The pain was unbelievable as she pinched my button, but thank God she eased up after just a second. She told me to put my hands behind my back and not to move them. With tears welling up in my eyes, I complied as quickly as I could. She proceeded to give me a spanking ... on my breasts! The first couple slaps stung a bit, but weren't too hard. Then she started hitting glancing blows upwards and downwards, making my boobs bounce up and down, and causing explosions of pain in my nipples. It had never occurred to me that a person could get a spanking there. It seems the depths of Justine's perversion know no bottom. It took all my self-control to not cover myself, but I was scared that Justine might rip my "lips" right off if I didn't follow instructions. To make the situation even more humiliating, Justine pulled me by my kitty right to my open front door. Thank God it was still dark out, and no one came by. After ten or so slaps to each boob, Justine hissed at me that I had better do exactly what I was told to for the rest of the day. We needed to go to her place so she could get dressed, and there was no way I was to be dressed before her.

With that, she pulled me out of my house, leading me over to my garage by my crotch. I think Justine was a little disappointed that we didn't run into anyone, but it was still really early. It was chilly out too, so Justine took pity on me and raised the roof on my convertible. She had me spread my legs wide, and fingered me the whole way to her bungalow. By the time we got there, the sun was up, so I have no idea how many people saw my bare naked ass going into her house.

Once inside, Justine had me sit on her couch, and she set a camcorder and tripod up in front of me. Within seconds I was looking at my naked body on her widescreen TV. She handed me a dildo she got out of a drawer, and told me to fuck myself (that's actually the way she said it) with it until she was ready to go. This was incredibly difficult. Brad was always trying to get me to masturbate in front of him, but it just made me so self-conscious. Now I was self-conscious, and SORE. The good news was that thanks to Justine's fingers in the car, I was well lubed. The bad news was that thanks to her work with the corncob last night, I was very tender down there. Even so, I started to get into it after a few minutes, sliding the phallus in and out of my kitty as I pinched and twisted my nipple. Soon I was covered in sweat and moaning as I got nearer and nearer to orgasm. It must have been the distraction of watching myself on the TV, but for whatever reason, I couldn't quite get there. I was exhausted, and my arms were cramping by the time Justine came back and told me I could stop. She had me suck the dildo clean on camera, and then opened her bag to give me my clothes.

She had picked out a silver silk blouse that I love, and a short charcoal wool skirt that I hadn't worn in years. She also had some thigh high stockings. Knowing Justine, I wasn't shocked that the bra, panties, and slip I normally would wear with this outfit were missing. When you're not wearing much, it doesn't take long to get dressed, and less than five minutes later we were out the door.

The drive to work left me absolutely breathless. Justine had me hike my skirt up over my waist, and her right hand played with me as she drove. At the first red light she reached over with her left hand and pulled my head in for a kiss. I felt like I had a butterfly farm in my stomach as we made out for twenty seconds. Her hands were running all over me, inside my blouse, in my crotch, everywhere. I know it isn't believable for me to say in this diary that I'm not a dyke, but I'm really not. But making out with Justine makes me just want to melt. She is the best kisser, and I don't care if she's a girl. Kissing her sends me over the moon. The whole drive to work went this way, with her fingering me while driving, and then necking while we were stopped. We had a couple people honk and cheer when they saw us, but thankfully no one followed us or anything.

Justine let me pull my skirt down before I got out of the car, but I felt so exposed as I walked into the office. My breasts swayed and bounced as I walked, and my nipples hardened into little bullets. My skirt was long enough to cover the tops of my stockings, but barely, and the breezes blowing across my crotch made me feel very naughty.

I had a meeting first thing with the partners to discuss the McIntyre case and our presentation tomorrow, so I was able to get away from Justine for an hour or so. All the partners (including Elaine!) seemed to spend a lot of time staring at my boobs, or my legs when I stood up to write on the white board. I don't think I flashed any thigh above the stockings, but they definitely saw the dark bands that told them I wasn't wearing pantyhose. Elaine stayed in the meeting room a few seconds longer than the other partners, and once we were alone she asked if I thought it was "dress like a bimbo week." I was so humiliated, and I felt my shot at making partner slipping away. She rolled her eyes and walked out on me.

The rest of the morning was in and out of meetings. Justine, Tina, Nicole and Melissa made a point of touching me every chance they could. They would pinch my nipples through my silk blouse as they passed me in the hall. Justine had me tuck my skirt into the waistband whenever I was in my office. Tina stopped me in the bathroom, unbuttoned by blouse down to the button between my nipples, and told me how much she was looking forward to when I would be "rimming" her. At one meeting I had Nicole and Melissa on either side of me while Derek was making a presentation. They had their hands on me whenever they thought no one could see. Melissa pretended to accidentally drop her notebook, and once she ducked under the table she reached up to unclasp my skirt and pull it down. I gasped, and put my hands down to stop her, but all the stares I got stopped me dead. Melissa pulled again, and I panicked. To avoid making a scene, I lifted my tush a little to let her take my skirt, hoping that she would give it back by the time the meeting ended. Like Justine said, if I got caught the game was over for them as well, and I thought that Justine would be very unhappy with them if they lost her new toy. (Me!!)

Melissa was back up in her chair, and I was now bottomless. She turned to watch Derek, blocking most people's view of my upper body. She also draped her left arm back over her chair. What most people couldn't see was that her hand was now in my lap. She quickly managed to insert a finger inside of me, and my hips started to thrust all on their own, slowly humping her finger. Nicole wheeled to be behind me, in a way that looked like she was trying to get a view, but she also got her hand near my breasts. Every few seconds she would reach up and pinch or pull on a nipple. Thank God Derek couldn't see this with Melissa in the way, but if anyone across the table had looked back at us they would have seen it. Thank God everyone kept their eyes on Derek. After a minute or so, Nicole actually slipped her hand inside my blouse, and began kneading my bare breast. I was panicked, but I was also approaching orgasm. All it would have taken was for one person to turn their head and my career would have been done. But I couldn't make them stop; I was just too desperate to cum. Suddenly Nicole pulled her hand down, and a half second later Elaine turned her head to look at me. Her face had a knowing look on it, but she didn't do anything. Derek finished his presentation, Melissa pulled her finger out of me, and the meeting went on as normal. Normal except, of course, that I was bottomless.

The three of us stayed seated as the meeting ended, and soon it was just us and Derek. Nicole went up to talk with him, and with her nubile little body inside a fuzzy sweater and skirt that was at least as short as mine, he was easily distracted. Thankfully, Melissa used this opportunity to give me my skirt back. I think he caught me lifting my butt out of the corner of his eye, but within seconds I was out of there.

Right after I got to my office, Justine let me know we were all going out to lunch. Fifteen minutes later, I was between Justine and Tina in the back of Melissa's car. Before we were out of the parking lot, they went to work on my clothes. Tina pulled my skirt up in front, and told me to lift my butt so she could lift my skirt. When I sat back down I expected to feel the cold seat against my bare butt, but instead I sat right on Tina's hand. She wiggled her finger a little, and soon it was pressing against my anus.

Meanwhile, Justine had unbuttoned my blouse down to my navel, and then peeled it off my shoulders. I was completely exposed as we drove to the mall. Justine kept saying how she loved playing with my big "titties" as she kneaded, jiggled, pulled and twisted them. All the while Tina used one hand to rub my crotch, while the other one worked a finger up my butt. I was flushed, sweating, and breathing hard as the two girls worked me over.

We pulled into a nearby mall, and Justine told me we would eat in the food court there. On one hand this was a relief, there was no chance I would run into any of the attorneys from our firm there. (They would never stoop to eating at the mall.) On the other hand I was terrified, because there would certainly be a lot of other people there. Justine made me get out without fixing my clothes and stand in the parking lot with my hands behind my back. All four of them proceeded to pinch and pull my exposed flesh while Justine explained the rules. They pinched my boobs, my nipples, my butt, my thighs, even my "lips." (And not the ones on my face!) I can't say it really hurt, but it was completely degrading to have to let them torture me like that. Justine explained that I was not to cover up, or adjust my clothes in any way. I had to keep my hands at my side, or preferably behind me, and when I sat I was required to keep my thighs spread so they came into my crotch at right angles. If I touched my clothes at all, or didn't sit properly, I would get a "spanking" like I had this morning, and maybe more punishment on top of that. The thought of Justine slapping my breasts was bad enough, but to think that the others would watch was unbearable. I vowed to myself that I would follow Justine's rules. I had no idea how hard that would be.

When I nodded that I understood, Justine pulled my blouse back up, and pulled my skirt out of my waistband.I was now technically legal, but I still felt very exposed. The blouse started to open almost immediately as I started walking, and I felt like every gust of wind was going to blow my skirt up. The wind was really whipping as we walked up to the front doors, and I saw several people's jaws dropped as the looked at my chest. My blouse was flapping in the breeze, and my left nipple was peeking in and out of view. It took every bit of my concentration to not move my hands.

Once inside the mall, Justine fixed my blouse again, saying that we couldn't get kicked out before we had lunch. That didn't stop her from caressing my breasts and pinching my nipples as she did it. We walked to the food court, and the girls sat down, and gave me their orders. I spent the next fifteen minutes being stared at by everyone in the place as I made a separate trip to get each girl's lunch. Twice I had a nipple exposed by the time I got back to the table. Thank God Justine would always cover me back up, but then she sent me back again. Guys were all ogling me, and several women were giving me very dirty looks. I heard some actually talking about how I must be a hooker. I wanted to scream at them that I'm an attorney, not some cheap slut, but I knew they wouldn't believe me.

Finally I brought Justine her lunch of a salad, some ice tea, and a bottle of beer. She told me to sit down between her and Tina. This left me with my back to the wall, facing the food court. The five us we at two small tables, but I was between them, so the tables did not block many people's view of me. Fortunately, the room was emptying after the lunch rush, and no one was too close to us. There were several guys, however, who had noticed me getting the food, and were watching me closely.

As I sat down, I worked hard to comply with my instructions for sitting. It was unbelievably hard to do! I kept looking down, and seeing that I still needed to open my legs even more. I've always been very careful to be ladylike, especially in short skirts, and it took all my will-power to not slam my legs closed tight. By the time I had my legs right, my left knee was touching Justine, and the right was touching Tina. Justine reached over and pulled my blouse to expose my left nipple, pinching it a little. That was more than I could take and before I knew what I had done, I had pulled the blouse back to cover my boob. Justine barked at me in a sharp voice, and told me to put my hands behind my back. She then pulled back my blouse to expose my left nipple again, and gave it a loud slap. Boy that got the attention of all the guys staring at me! She covered me back up, but then repeated the process on my right boob. I think that one guy watching us actually had an accident, I saw him running to the men's room all hunched over.

Needless to say, from then on I was very careful not to interfere with Justine or Tina. They proceeded to play with my body all through lunch. I thought that Justine wasn't going to let me eat, but she handed me the beer, telling me that was all I needed. I tried to protest that without any food I would be buzzed at work, and besides that I didn't even like Michelob. (I'm more of a Corona and lime girl.) Justine silenced me with a look, and I went to work on emptying the bottle. Sometimes Justine casually reached over and slipped her hand inside my blouse, kneading my breasts. Tina would reach in and snap her finger across my other nipple. They pinched, they pulled, and they twisted my poor boobs all through lunch. Soon there were dozens of people (mostly sleazy looking guys,) staring at us, and I thought security was going to throw us out, but nothing happened.

As the girls finished their lunches, and I was close to finishing my beer, Justine switched to rubbing my thighs, and then placed her hand on my crotch. By now I wasn't even surprised to find my self unconsciously humping her hand. As Tina cupped and jiggled my boobs I found myself thrusting my pelvis harder and harder onto Justine's hands. I had to close my eyes to stop thinking about all the people watching us. Suddenly Justine removed her hand, called me a horny slut, and asked if I was trying to get arrested. I was so frustrated I thought I was going to cry. Justine told me to finish my beer, that she had an assignment for me. I cringed inside to think what it might be.

As I swallowed the last of my beer, Justine tucked the front of my skirt up into the waist, exposing my wide open crotch to just about everyone. My audience of voyeurs seemed pleased, but then I noticed some teenage girls stop, point, and breakout into laughter. They grabbed a table nearby, and I could hear their catty comments about the "ho." I finished the beer, and Justine took the bottle from me. She nodded to Melissa and Nicole, who then moved their chairs a little, blocking the room's view of my crotch. I was thankful for this privacy, but I should have been wondering what it would cost me. Justine then explained to me that she and Tina had a bet. Tina thought that I was such tight, stuck-up, old maid bitch that my pussy would so tight you couldn't get a pencil up it. Justine said that she knew I was a slut and a whore, and that my cunt would be loose enough to drive a semi through. That was the language she used, it was horrifying in its crudeness. She told me that for her to win, I would have to insert the beer bottle inside myself, (she used other words, but I just can't anymore,) to show how "loose" I was. For a few seconds I was speechless, and then I started to tell her how I couldn't, how it was obscene, how I would get arrested doing it in public. Justine grabbed me by my lower lips, just like she did this morning, making me stop mid-sentence.

She let me know that either I could do this myself, or she would bend me over the table and do it herself. Except that she would stick it up my ass instead, and that she would stick the bottom of the bottle in first. I was completely horrified. Now, I know that she couldn't really do that. I mean even with what she did to me last night, it just wasn't possible to get an upside beer bottle up my rectum. Still though, I was smart enough to know that she might try.

Justine handed me the bottle, and after a few seconds I lowered it to my crotch. I saw all the voyeurs crane their necks, to see what I was doing. I rubbed the opening of the bottle on my vagina lips for a while, but I was so well lubed from everything else that had happened that soon I had an inch or so of the bottle inserted. Now I realized why Justine had picked the Michelob. The bottle doesn't really have a neck, it's more cone shaped, so every bit more I inserted it spread me even more. I persevered, and soon I was working half the bottle in and out of my sex. I noticed that the teenaged girls were actually standing now and could see exactly what I was doing. Everyone on this side of the food court seemed to be staring. By the time I had three quarters of the bottle in, I was sweating, and starting to pant. I slid forward on the seat to get better leverage, and with one last push, I managed to get it all the way in. I heard the teenagers squeal in revulsion, and the law clerks cheered that Justine won the bet. I was too far gone though, I knew I was about to cum. I worked hard, humping my hand, with the bottle up into my womb, and I felt the beginnings of a monster orgasm.

And all of a sudden I was soaking wet and ice cold. Nicole and Melissa had taken the two super-sized Root Beers I had bought them, and tossed them right into my blouse and onto my crotch. As the ice caught in the fabric, I gasped from the cold. I lost my grip on the bottle, and it slid most of the way out by itself. Justine used a napkin and grabbed it before I could react. Everyone started laughing at me as I sat there soaking wet and shivering. My outfit was ruined with sticky root beer. My blouse now hid absolutely nothing, and I wanted to cum so badly I felt like kicking and screaming.

Justine laughed, grabbed me by the elbow, and led me to the women's room. Within seconds of getting there, she had the blouse, skirt, stockings, and shoes off of me. She handed them to Melissa, asking her to get those cleaned, and for her to find something more suitable for me to wear. I whined to Justine, begging her not to make me go back to work in some outfit she came up with, and she patted my cheek and told me not to worry my pretty little head. It was so condescending, but so help me I felt relieved. She told Tina to call in and tell the office manager that we had eaten some bad sushi, and none of us would be back in. I tried to protest that McIntyre was coming in tomorrow, and that I should really polish the presentation, but she just patted my cheek again, and told me that she was sure I could handle it. I always like to be completely prepared, but in truth, she was right, I had done most of the work last week, and it's not like he'd really know anyway.