Heiress Whored 04

Story Info
Miss de Witt is served.
2k words
4.57
6k
7

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my way out I caught Suzy, Miss Alisha's PA.

"Could you possibly have this delivered to Miss Alisha this afternoon? She will need it for this evening?"

I gave her the reference number and the link.

"Yes, Miss de Witt, of course."

I was conscious I was going for broke, but what else could I do? Thus far I had listened to my instinct, and as it was all I had, I was going to follow it.

I dressed carefully for dinner at Alisha's. I wore my favourite yellow wrap-around dress with plain white, bikini style panties and low heels.

I knocked at the door at our agreed time. The door was answered by a black maid in a plain green outfit.

"Welcome, Miss de Witt."

"Good girl," I smiled, "your outfit suits your new position, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes, Miss de Witt," she replied humbly.

It had worked!

I had seen plenty of "Maid's outfits" in lesbian porn, and they were all variations on the "sexy maid" theme: high heels; stockings and suspenders; scandalously short skirts; and plenty of ass on view. Obviously, they played a purpose, but that was not the effect I was aiming at. As a "sexy maid," Alisha would still have been inhabiting a familiar world of sex toys and titillation - that was not what I was aiming for, as I had told her in the note which read:

"Alisha, if you are serious about tonight, you will wear the enclosed outfit. It is that worn my maids in my father's house, plain green, button up the front uniform, with plain nylon panties and the bra also enclosed. You will wear no make-up, and you will remove all jewellery. You should also wear your hair in a ponytail tied with some elastic. You will have dinner ready for my arrival and the wine will be aired. If you do not do these things, fine, I shall assume our arrangement is no longer to your taste."

Well, she had, at least as far as I could see, complied. Her hair was in a ponytail, she had no rings or earrings, and she was wearing the uniform.

"Open your uniform to show me."

There was, for a moment, a shadow of doubt in her eyes, but she did as I told her, opening the uniform to reveal the plain bra and non-matching cheap nylon panties.

"Very suitable for a maid. Is dinner ready?"

"Yes, Miss de Witt, the table is laid."

"Why are there two place laid? Do maids eat with their Mistresses? Do they girl?"

I let my voice sound angry.

"No, no Miss, sorry Miss de Witt."

"Well take the other plate away. You may retire to the kitchen and get me some wine. You will serve me."

Alisha looked stunned. Whatever she had imagined it was not this. But she did as I told her. I ate the chicken Caesar salad she had made with some care and washed it down with a nice merlot. I made her stand and watch.

"The bowl that came with the parcel, put some of the salad in it."

"Yes Miss."

I could see her trembling.

She brought the bowl and filled it.

"What sort of bowl is that, girl?"

"A dog bowl, Miss de Witt."

"Are you my bitch?"

"Yes, Miss de Witt."

"Where do dog bowls go?"

"On the floor, Miss de Witt."

"You may eat it there, but to ensure your uniform does not get dirty, you will strip to your skanky panties and bra. You might at least have ensured they matched, girl!"

I could sense the effect on her, and once she had removed her uniform, I could see from the state of her panties that I was right. Nylon does not retain moisture well, and I could see her thighs glistening.

Alisha, the proud, dominant head of the Agency, got on all fours and began to eat from the dog bowl.

I stood and went behind her, watching her tight arse wiggle as she ate.

"Stay like that, bitch!" I commanded.

Taking my own dress off, I took the dildo and harness from my bag, and slipped it on.

"Turn and look!"

Alisha gasped at the ten-inch pink phallus.

"Shall I suck it Miss de Witt?"

"What on earth for, you slut? The men who fuck you may want their dicks sucking, but there is literally no fucking point in sucking a dildo, it's not like I would feel it. The only thing would be that you'd feel like a cock sucking slut, but as you are, why should I give you that satisfaction?"

I gasped a little before I gave vent to that tirade. Of course there was a point in making a lesbian submissive suck a dildo, it was to humiliate and degrade her as she wanted, but Alisha wanted something more subtle, something psychological; besides, that would also be a twist she would not be expecting.

I was right. She almost squeaked with excitement.

"No, Miss de Witt, you are correct. I am a cock sucking slut."

"Now get that skanky underwear off and present yourself as a bitch who wants to be fucked should."

I could sense a mini orgasm shake her. I was right, Her eyes glazed over as she took her bra off and slid her panties down and off. She seemed to be in a daze as she presented herself, ass up, head down. To my delight, she even peeled her pussy lips back, revealing the dark pink, glistening, and dripping onto her dark skin.

"How many of your ancestresses must have presented like this, Alisha, and now here you are, joining them. Beg me."

"Please, please Miss de Witt, fuck your bitch, take her, fuck her hard."

"You have a very wet pussy, girl. Or, as you are a slut, maybe it is a cunt? Which is it, you decide."

"I have a cunt Miss, a wet and needy cunt, please, pretty please, fuck it hard."

"Do you, now, girl? Well let's see."

My hands stroked her firm bottom cheeks, which had just the right amount of give in them to jiggle when I gave them two hard spanks, which made her moan.

I was in no hurry, so placed the tip of the strappy against her ripe, spread lips, just circling her, and opening her slowly. Each time she tried to push back onto the girlcock, I spanked her.

"You'll go at my speed now, slut, not some random guy who fucks you when he needs cunt."

The ribbed dildo must have rubbed against her sensitive walls in just the desired way, given her reaction. She desperately wanted more; I could see from the way she was clenching her asshole that she must have been gripping the cock.

I spent five or ten minutes teasing her. She was gasping and moaning, and then I let her thrust herself back, with no spank. The noise of the squelching filled our ears, as her scent did the room.

Pinioning herself on the thick pink cock, she began to push in and out. I grasped by ponytail to make her arch her back, and then spanked her left arse cheek. I could hear from the sounds coming out of her mouth that she was losing it, so I let go of her hair, gripped both her hips, and slammed into her as hard as I could.

She came, and she came, and she came. I thought that she might never stop, so severe were the spasms. Watching her haunches as they quivered made my own pussy wet; but this was not about me, I reminded myself.

"Now, slut," I said when her orgasms began to subside, "you can show me your cock sucking skills, as my strappy needs cleaning."

I pulled out, Alisha turned and without any further word passing between us, began to devour the girlcock.

Once she had finished devouring her own juices, I pulled out.

"Do you have a collar and leash, slut?"

Alisha was now so deep in subspace that I believe there was almost nothing I could have asked that she would have refused, but I thought there was more art in taking her places I thought she might not go normally that in making her do things that were extreme.

"Yes Miss de Witt."

"Crawl and get them and bring them back."

The sight of her luscious arse wiggling as she crawled away was complemented by that of her tits swinging as she came back - collar and leash in her mouth. She sat up like a dog begging, and offered them to me.

"Hold your pony tail up, girl!" I commanded.

I looked at the pink collar - interesting, I note that it bore the name "Suzy;" so that was something that her assistant also helped with, I noted for future reference.

I fastened the collar while she looked at me pleading. I fastened the leash to it and commanded her to walk.

As we walked around her spacious apartment, I could tell how deep into subspace she was, she was even making little barking sounds.

I made her follow me to the wet room and then pointed to the grid.

"Does little bitch need to pee?"

"Oh geeez, no, no!" She was moaning.

"You don't need to pee? We can go back into your apartment and test that."

Of course, I knew what the 'no's' referred to. She could not believe I was pushing her this far, her obedient little preppy heiress whom she had humiliated; but that was just what I was going to do.

"No, no please Miss de Witt."

"So what does my bitch want?"

"What you said, Miss."

"Say it, and beg!"

I saw a spasm shoot through her.

"I, I need to pee, Miss de Witt. Please may your bitch pee."

"As long as you masturbate while doing it!"

She squatted, lost to anything except her needs. As she pissed, she rubbed herself, collapsing into to mess of pee and girl cum. Stepping aside, I turned the shower on and watch as it covered her, washing away her mess, as she lay there unable to stop touching herself.

I turned the shower off. Her black skin made the water droplets glisten like diamonds.

"Stand, girl."

Dazed she stood, her hair soaked, her nipples hard as gems and her pussy lips swollen. She was a total mess.

I turned on the hot air to dry her. As it swept across her, Alisha seemed to revive. Wearing just my panties now, having discarded the strappy, I went in and joined her. I kissed her, and then led her to the bed.

I lay with her, holding her to me, cuddling her as she dozed.

I woke with a start. She was still sleeping. We'd spent the night together. I stroked her hair. She mumbled, opening her eyes.

"Ash? You still here?"

"Where else would I be?" I asked.

"It's all coming back - wow! Last night. It was real?"

"The realisation of one of your naughty dreams I think," I replied.

"You did know."

"I did."

"But you stayed with me."

"No way I was leaving you like that."

"You know that you could have got me to do anything you wanted last night."

"I know, and I did, and then I stayed. You were in no state to be left alone."

Alisha turned to look at me.

"You could have exploited me as much as you wanted."

"That's the point," I smiled, "I did. How do you feel this morning?"

"Wrung out like a wet cloth," she responded, "but then you had me so wet. How on earth did you know? When I saw the reference in the note to being a maid, I thought I was in for frilly panties and stockings, not that."

"And if you had been?" I asked. "If I had sent a French maid's outfit?"

"You wouldn't," she smiled, "you do know. But what about your own orgasm? I don't recall you cumming?"

"That was because I didn't. This was about you, not me."

"Ash, you are a find, a rare gem. The job we spoke about, it's yours. But I have another suggestion I want to make to you."

Intrigued, I listened.