Heiress Whored 06

Story Info
Miss de Witt finds the unexpected.
1.9k words
4.68
3.2k
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Nic in the early morning light, and thought back to the night just gone.

It had been planned as a night of kink and debauchery; it had ended up quite otherwise. True, her orgasm after the pizza delivery boy, had followed a day of teasing, and I had planned to take her from behind, but that was not how things had gone.

I had taken her to the bedroom and told her to lie back in the bed for my inspection. She was still swollen and wet from her orgasm, and she lay there, invitingly, legs open as my fingers caressed and penetrated her until she came again, but then she had looked at me. There was something in her eyes, something unseen by me before. Our eyes locked. I took my dress off. As I did, she rose to help, kissing my breasts.

For a moment I froze, and then the pull of her lips on my nipple made me press against her. She slid her hand under my panties and began to finger my wetness. She looked up.

"Geez Ash, you're sopping wet. For me?"

That look in her eyes got to me.

"Yes, Nic, for you."

"Oh gawd, Ash, YOU, want ME?"

I nodded.

She squealed with delight and as her lips fastened on my left nipple and pulled on her, her questing fingers found my entrance and pressed in, and in, and then they began sliding in and out. I wanted her in there. I clenched to show her. She got the message, and I found myself the one on her back. Nic slid down, kissing me, and pulling my panties down and off when she got to where she wanted to eat me out.

Her lips and tongue worked on me, making me even more aroused. I could feel my inner thighs wet with my own juices, and then I felt her tongue there, and there, and everywhere. My clitoris blossomed at her tongue, and when she slipped a third finger into me and sucked on my right nipple, I went into overdrive, my body responding enthusiastically to her evident delight, and before I knew it, the world went black as I orgasmed, gripping her fingers, and moaning her name.

Once I had calmed down, she slid upward to kiss me.

"Are you okay with your own taste?" She asked so sweetly. I felt so debauched when I said:

"Of course."

She hugged me, and I pulled her to me. She nestled against me.

We must have fallen asleep like that, as she was still in my arms. Absentmindedly, I found myself stroking her hair. It felt good, she felt good. She murmured. She opened her eyes.

"Am I dreaming? If so, can I put in a plea not to wake up."

I held her to me, by way of an answer. She felt good. It felt good.

Eventually we had to stir ourselves as she needed to get to work, and I needed to see Alisha.

It was fun breakfasting with her, both of us in just panties and an oversized shirt; it felt good. No, that was too anodyne I thought later, it felt more than that. What, I wondered, could be better than good? This was to be explored.

I let her shower and then showered myself. As I told her, if we went in together, we'd never come out in time for work.

I gave her some fresh panties and promised to wash hers.

"Does that mean this was not a one off?" Nic suddenly blurted out and then stopped. "Sorry, sorry, I should not have..."

I cut her off.

"I hope not," I smiled.

She leaned up to kiss me.

"Thanks."

"Right, you, work, and let's get things in place for Friday with my stepmom."

We got to work together, and I let her out on the first floor to go IT while I went up to Alisha's suite.

Suzy blushed when she saw me.

"Thank you," she said.

"Ah," I smiled, "so Miss Alisha gave you your panties back?"

"She did, Miss,"

"And, no doubt, spanked you?"

She blushed prettily.

"Yes Miss Ashley."

I grinned.

"She's ready for me?"

"Yes Miss, go straight in."

I noticed straight away that Alisha did not seem her usual self, but thought it politic to pretend otherwise; if something was bothering her, it was up to her to raise it. I'd rather hoped my prank with Suzy would have put her in a good mood, but hey, who knew?

"I went to see Sammy in IT," I began.

"I know, Ash, take a seat."

"He thought it a non-starter."

"Yeah, it would have to get your stepmom's approval, and I can't see that happening."

"Oh, okay," I said, deciding it would be pointless to pursue it with her. "Well, any more clients for me this week?"

"Amber thought that after your success, you deserved a break, but I think she has something line up for the week-end, so have a bit of a rest, I think you're going to need it."

I smiled. Amazing how easy it is to fake a smile, I thought to myself. I did not like the sound of any of that, but thanked her and went for a walk to collect my thoughts.

Back in my apartment I phoned Daddy's accountant, who, imagining I wanted an advance on my monthly payment, was delighted when I told him I just wanted to check something for Daddy.

"Of course, Miss de Witt, delighted to help."

"Daddy wanted me to check that the shares for the Paris portfolio are still registered to him."

"Ah, yes, yes, I can understand that Miss de Witt. Let me check. Yes, yes, Mrs Amber's request is still pending, so do tell him that they are still in the family name until next Friday."

"Oh," I lied fluently, "that was what he wanted, the date, so thank you. I am seeing Mama Amber this weekend and will tell her not to worry."

"That would be good of you Miss de Witt. Is there anything more I can do for you?"

"No, thank you so much Mr Wilkins, as ever, you are a model of efficiency."

He sounded suitably smug as we ended the call.

Right, I thought, something was going on. Those shares made us the biggest shareholder in the Paris Enterprise, and my stepmother was going to transfer them into her name next week. No point my asking Daddy, he was still besotted with her. Well, I thought, there was work for Nic and myself ahead.

Nic? I found my thoughts kept straying to her. I texted her.

"Free for lunch again? Even let you keep your panties xxx"

"Luv 2 - c u xx"

I should have to get her out of the text speak habit. Then my phone pinged again.

"Can I say love and not luv? xxx"

My heart skipped a beat.

"Yes xxxxx" I texted back.

What, I asked myself, had just happened?

When I can't process something, I put it away; this I put away alacrity.

But when I saw Nic at lunch, it all came out again. She grinned when she saw me; I was pretty sure I grinned back.

She asked how my morning had been. I ordered lunch and ushered her to a table in the corner to tell her how it had been.

"Will your camera pick up sound?" I asked.

"Yes, but if you want, I can hack into your stepmom's phone for you."

There were, I thought, decided pluses in having a girlfriend who was a computer nerd; then I stopped myself, what had I just called Nic?

"You okay, Ash?" Nic asked. "Am I boring you?" She giggled,

"No, no, my mind was wandering. How easy is it for you to bug her phone?"

"Very easy," Nic said. I take it that you use the usual apps to communicate?"

"I do."

"Good, I will send you something. Just go to her phone from the link I am sending you, and it will be done."

It felt good to move away from that topic to more congenial ones - like what was she doing tonight, and where did she want to eat, and was she up to staying. I think part of me knew what was going on, but it was easier not to own it.

In the end I texted Amber using the link Nic had given me, telling her I was looking forward to seeing her the following day. She texted back "likewise."

I met Nic at a bistro near Notre Dame, and after a drink we strolled along the banks of the Seine - hand in hand.

She looked at me.

"Ash, is this real?"

"What? My hand, your hand, sure, look, real!" I said, raising our hands and grinning at her.

"You sure?" She seemed uncertain.

"What's this?" I asked, "fifty ways to ignore the obvious? You still obsessed with the idea that girls like me don't date girls like you?"

"It, it's just that well, you're a gorgeous sexy escort, and I am a computer nerd."

"Oh," I said, pretending to take offence, "so you think that because I am a whore, I am just with you out of what, pity?"

The poor thing didn't see I was joking and became defensive.

"No, no, oh hell, Ash, no, I just meant..."

"That someone like me could not fall for someone like you?"

"Fall!" Fall?" Nic's mouth opened, the word came out, twice, and then she looked stunned.

I leaned across the table and kissed her.

She looked at me when I had stopped.

"It is what it is, Nic, do we need to define it?"

"Suddenly, it is not dinner for which I am hungry!"

"I could get takeout," I grinned, as I grabbed her hand, paid, and hailed a cab.

Back at mine we began to undress each other, but it is difficult to get your panties off, kiss your girl and get hers off at the same time, so we ended up half undressed, dashing into the bedroom and shedding clothing as we went.

We fell together onto the bed, kissing and caressing. I wanted her, she wanted me. Naked, we came together, my leg slipped between hers as I pulled her into position so we could scissor. She was as wet as I was. As our pussies met, we both groaned. Pressing hard, I felt her wetness mingle with mine, leaned in to suck on her small, hard nipple, gripped her ass with my hand and began to move hard against her.

All I could think about was her. Needing, wanting, taking her. I'd never felt this before, this sense of overwhelming passion. I wanted to be one with her, to be part of her, to make her part of me.

Nic pulled me up from her breasts, kissed me, and then began to suck on my breasts. I pressed hard; she pressed harder. This was primal. This was desire. There was no kink, no play, nothing but raw, sensual passion unleashed. As we came hard, it felt as though the world had faded to nothing. For those precious moments there was nothing in the universe except Nic and myself.

We fell back together as our orgasms subsided, I was still trembling, and so was she. She turned to look at me. There was a question in her eyes. I nodded.

"Is it okay to say I love you?"

"It better be," I giggled, "because I love you."

There, I had said it. I'd never said that before. I'd never felt like this before.