Helen

Story Info
Just another slut wife.
3.4k words
3.19
229.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I married Helen I had no idea she was a slut. Not that it would have mattered - I'd of married her anyway. She was, absolutely and without a doubt, the best piece of ass I ever had. We met at a wedding reception, fell in heat with each other, and before the night was over we were in bed together. Six weeks later she moved in with me and six months after that we were standing in front of a justice of the peace. Now Helen was no great beauty. She did not have a magnificent body, but she was nice looking in a plain sort of way and if you passed her on the street you probably would not have given her a second glance. But if you stopped to talk with her you would immediately be hit between the eyes with the power of her sex appeal - it charged the air between you. Five minutes in her company and you would want to fuck her until you died.

I don't know when Helen started stepping out on me, my best guess is that she was faithful to me for the first six months of the marriage, but to be honest about it, she could have been fucking around on me from day one and I just didn't catch on. The thing that most people won't understand is my attitude toward her once I found out she was fucking other guys. I found out something about myself that I hadn't known before - I was just a little bit kinky! I found out that watching her fuck other men was a major turn on for me. Once I accepted the fact that she was a sperm bank for other guys and I was going hang on to her anyway, I discovered how exciting it was for me to fuck her after she had been fucked. Sloppy seconds might not appeal to some, or maybe even most guys, but I loved it.

It all started on one Thursday night when I had to work late. I work swing shift and the company I work for sends a truck every Thursday night to make a pick-up and delivery at a city 260 miles away. There were four of us who had been rotating the trip between us, but the other three guys really did not want to take the trip and be away from home over night. So, because I like the overtime I get from the trip I had been making the run for the last six weeks. On this particular night I was only five miles down the road when the truck broke down. Our other truck was in the shop for a transmission change so the trip was cancelled. I called home to let Helen know what was going on, but got no answer. Driving home I decided to stop at Mike's Place, a little neighborhood bar, for a beer. Pulling into the parking lot I was surprised to see Helen's car - I knew it was her car because our plate numbers are only one digit apart. I was getting out of my car when I saw Helen come out of the side door of the bar and I was just getting ready to holler at her when a guy came out right behind her patting her on the ass.

"What the hell?" I thought, "Why does he have his hand on her ass, and why is she letting him do it?"

The guy took her by the hand and led her toward the back of the parking lot where there was a pickup truck with a slide -in camper on the back. The guy opened the door to the camper and they both climbed in. More curious than angry I got out of my car and walked toward the camper and as I drew close I heard what I thought was a low moan. I reached the right corner of the camper and though I could not see anything I could hear what was going on.

"That's it baby. Suck my tits. You like them, don't you? Ooh, look what I found. Damn, look at it grow. Can I have it?"

I heard some people coming out of the bar so I moved over to the left side of the vehicle so I couldn't be seen from the bar. The window curtains on the left side had a gap so I was able to catch a glimpse of what was going on. The guy was busy playing with Helen's tits and she was slowly stroking his cock. Helen let go of the cock and swung herself around into a sixty-nine position; she pushed her cunt down on the guy's face as she took hold of his cock and started licking it. Her tongue slowly worked up and down the shaft then circled the head and finally she swallowed him to the balls. Helen can suck with the best of them and she loves to do it so I know exactly how the guy was feeling, but it was obvious to me that he did not like eating pussy; either that or he wasn't very good at it. Helen is very responsive to a tongue touching her clit and she was showing no response at all to whatever he was doing. After several minutes she swung around and lowered herself onto his rigid pole and began to ride him like a bronc buster would ride a horse.

Helen is a silent fuck; she does not make any noise until she has her orgasm and then all you hear is a series of low groans and grunts so you never know when she is going to come until it is almost over. It didn't take her long this time; she had her first orgasm within minutes and then she had two more before the guy announced that he was going to cum. Helen quickly got off him and took his cock in her mouth. The guy must have dumped his load immediately because I saw white stuff start coming out of the corner of Helen's mouth. After she had milked him dry and licked him clean he asked when he could see her again and Helen told him that I bowled in a morning league on Tuesday and to give her a call around nine.

"If the coast is clear you can come right over and we will have at least until eleven."

I wondered about that - I usually don't get home until two-thirty.

I quietly went back to my car where I pondered the situation. My wife had just fucked another man. I had watched. I felt neither rage or jealousy. I had a raging hardon - not what some would consider a normal response given the situation. I watched as Helen headed for her car and the pickup drove out of the lot. As soon as the pickup was out of sight Helen detoured from her car and headed back into Mike's. To use the bathroom? To have a beer to wash down her lovers salty cum? I sat in my car for about a half an hour trying to talk myself in to going into the bar and I finally decided that this would not be the best time to confront Helen and discuss what had just happened. I started to turn the key in the ignition when the side door opened and Helen came out. She got in her car, started it up and drove over to the side door. A guy came out and got in the car and Helen drove to the back of the lot where the pickup had been. I saw them slide toward each other and begin to neck; after several minutes Helen's head went down into the guy's lap. A couple of minutes later they shifted their bodies around, two white legs came up - one over the seat back and one to rest on the dash - and then the guy's back began moving up and down. You didn't need to be Dick Tracy to figure out what was going on.

I started my car and left. I had a lot to think about on the way home. How many guys had she been fucking? Christ! She had just done two in less than an hour. How many did she do before I got there? How many would she do before she came home? How long had this been going on? She had shown no signs of being disenchanted with our marriage or with me. In bed I stared up at the ceiling and thought about our relationship and wondered if it could survive. I fell asleep with visions of Helen and other men dancing in my head.

I awoke with a start. I heard a soft voice say "Easy big fella - easy now. Helen's just trying to wake you up nice and easy."

I settled back and let her work her magic. After a while she stopped sucking me and lay down by my side. "I'm so glad you are home. I am so horny tonight that it's driving me crazy. Here - feel how wet I am."

She moved my hand to her cunt and I felt the wetness. Knowing that it was the juices of her lovers did not put me off at all. I rolled over on top of her and my cock slid right in. We fucked until I came and after a short breather she sucked me hard and we fucked again.

In the morning I woke up to Helen's sucking my cock and we fucked again before breakfast. Why she wasn't home when I got there was never mentioned. I started doing something I had never done before - I started calling home during the middle of my shift. The phone was never answered and I had to spend the remainder of my shift wondering if she was out getting laid, by whom, and by how many. She was always home when I got there and she was always ready to get laid. Monday night, after a rather strenuous love making session, I made the comment that "I don't know if I can stay with you much longer. I might have to bring in some help."

Helen giggled. "You would like that, wouldn't you? Bring home some young stud and watch me do him." She looked at me with a thoughtful expression and said, "I'd do it. For you I'd do it."

I just looked at her not having a clue as to what to say.

Tuesday dawned with Helen's lips on my cock. My first thought was, "Jesus Christ - not again!" (This from a guy who once told a buddy that I could never get enough). My second thought was to hurry up and get it over with so I could put my plan into action - I intended to be in a position to see what happened while I was supposed to be bowling. Monday after noon I had called John, the captain of my bowling team, and told him he would have to find a sub for me on Tuesday since I would be out of town. That evening, while Helen cooked dinner, I arranged the clothes in the bedroom closet so I'd have a hiding space and couldn't be seen if the door was left ajar. After breakfast I gathered up my ball and bag, Helen kissed me and told me to hurry home, "We might be able to get in a quickie before you have to leave for work." I drove my car one block over and parked and then made my way back to my house. I approached from the north side, because that side had no windows, and entered the attached garage. Moving to the door that led into the house I waited.

I needed one of two things to happen and I had no control over either. I needed Helen to take a shower, or to let her lover in the front door. Either one of those two would give me a chance to get upstairs and into the closet unseen; if she did not shower and he just walked in I would be screwed and in that case I would have to creep up the stairs and peek around the corner of the door jamb and hope not to get caught. I lucked out - I heard the shower start and I went into the house, hurried upstairs, and got myself into the closet. I figured that I had at least a thirty-minute wait before her lover arrived and I spent each one of those minutes knowing that I was going to be discovered.

The shower stopped and Helen came into view. She sat down on the bed and took a large dildo out of the dresser drawer (she said she bought it so she can work herself up for me and we won't have to waste time on foreplay) and started fucking herself with it. The doorbell rang and Helen jumped up and ran naked downstairs to answer it. "Better be her lover," I thought, "otherwise some poor fool is going to get either a hard on or a heart attack." In what seemed like only seconds the two of them were in the room and Helen was helping her lover undress. He reached for her tits, but she pushed his hands away and shoved him down on the bed.

"No fooling around," she said, "I'm too hot for that. Just fuck me."

For the next hour and a half I watched while she fucked him, sucked him hard and fucked him again. She was trying to get him hard again when the phone rang.

"Hello - Hi honey. Half an hour? Ok."

When she hung up she started picking up the guys clothes and tossing them to him.

"That was my husband. He's coming home earlier than I expected. You've got to get out of here. Hurry!"

She hustled him out the door and fifteen minutes later the doorbell rang again. As Helen came into the bedroom with another guy I suddenly understood why she had told the first guy, way back on Thursday night, that I would be home by eleven. She was running an assembly line. She fucked the first guy twice and would probably get two times out of this guy and I would be home for my 'quickie' before going to work. What with my wakeup fuck this morning that would mean she'd be fucked six times by three different guys in the space of eight hours. God alone knows what she might be doing after I leave for work.

Well, I was wrong with the math. This guy managed to get it up four times for her in the space of three hours. By the time Helen ushered him out I was one hurting unit. I had an aching cock that I did not dare try to relieve for fear that I would make a noise and get caught. Helen came back into the room and picked up the phone and made a call.

"We still on for four? How long can you get away from your wife? Is that all? Oh well, I guess it'll have to do."

She hung up the phone and reaced for her dildo and started to slide it into her cunt. At that point I lost it. I swept the clothes aside, pushed open the closet door, and stormed into the room hollering "Put that goddamned thing down!" Helen was stunned. She dropped the dildo and fear was apparent on her face. She opened her mouth to say something and I growled at her, "Not one word! Not one fucking word from that cheating mouth - not one!"

Somehow I managed to get my pants off without tripping over them and when I reached the bed I fell, literally, on top of her. I drove my cock into the hot wet mess of her cunt and God did it feel good. I started to fuck her as hard and fast as I was able. At first she was tense and probably afraid, but when I whispered in her ear, "God Babe - you looked so damn good fucking those guys" she realized that things might be too bad after all and she joined in with gusto.

It's funny. When I was in the closet there was no doubt in my mind that if I were to touch my cock with so much as my little finger I would have blown my wad all over the clothes in front of me. Now that I was in Helen's hot cunt I could not cum to save my life. I fucked her for a good thirty minutes, slow, then fast, slow, then fast again before I finally came. As I pulled away from her she started to say something, but once again I said, "Not one fucking word - damn you - not one fucking word." She looked at me for a second or so, shrugged her shoulders, and her mouth headed for my cock. She tried for five minutes to get me up again, but it was no go. Mr. Happy was done for the day.

I got up from the bed and as I was leaving the room I turned and looked back at her. "You are an absolute worthless slut. But you are my slut! I guess I am not man enough to keep you satisfied, but I love your slutty ass and I will not let you go. If I have to bring every swinging dick in town over here to keep you happy I will! But you are stuck with me. Till fucking death do us part! Now you just stay there! Don't you fucking move till I get back!"

I went downstairs to the den and called my friend Harvey. Harv has been my best friend since grade school.

"Harv? Remember all those times you told me you would take Helen of my hands if I ever got tired of her?"

"Yeah - what's up?"

"What isn't up is my dick. Helen needs to be fucked and I can't do it. Get over here and fill in for me."

Stunned silence from the other end - and then, "I'm on my way."

Harv only lives two blocks from me so he was there in five minutes. I opened the door to let him in and he gave me a questioning look.

"Upstairs waiting," I said.

"This is some kind of joke, right?"

"Go up and see."

One more searching glances and then he headed up the stairs. I started to follow, but stopped when I had a thought. Back into the den I went and called the bowling alley and had John paged. When he came on the line I asked, "Remember the time you jokingly offered me a thousand dollars for a night with Helen?"

He laughed, "I was drunk and you know it."

"Sure I know it, but I'm sober right now and I'll give you a dollar to fuck her if you can get over here within the next fifteen or twenty minutes."

"Are you serious?"

"Absolutely" I said. "Just ring the doorbell and come on in when you get here. We'll be upstairs."

I went upstairs and was watching Harv fuck Helen in her ass when John got there. He walked into the bedroom and I nodded toward the bed, "Join in."

I watched the three of them roll around on the bed and I thought about the situation. I love Helen and I believe that she loves me. I think it's just that she needs more sex than anyone man can give her. I wondered what would happen if I turned her over to the six or seven guys I play poker with once a month. Would they wear her out, or would she send them all home with defeated dicks. I wondered what her limits were or if she even had any. The front door bell interrupted my thoughts. Who could that be, I wondered, and then I remembered her phone call - that must be her four o'clock appointment. Well, if we ignore him he will go away. Then I thought, "What the hell!" I went down and answered the door. There was confusion on his face for a moment and then I said, "She's upstairs. Go on up."