Helen and Harry and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything lasted a long time, and all three of us could feel our climaxes mounting steadily. I was squirming with exquisite pleasure from what Helen's mouth was doing for me, and having a hard time resisting the urge to thrust forward. She was rocking from side to side on top of her husband, and I could hear him sighing and grunting as he thrust his cock into her, and see his legs and body writhing beside me.

A long time is not forever, and I knew my climax was imminent. Helen knew it too, because she could feel my cock throbbing inside her mouth, and she changed her strokes. Wanting to catch my cum on her tongue to relish it fully, she sucked faster and stopped taking the head down her throat. She also wanted to concentrate on what my cock was doing in her mouth, so Helen temporarily stopped moving to and fro on Harry's body. His cock was buried all the way in her pussy and my finger was deep in her ass, and she left them there and moved only her face.

I had felt my climax surging inward from all my extremities, building up like a geyser that is preparing to erupt, and it was concentrating in my groin. I sighed heavily, and groaned as I started cumming, shooting a big gob of semen onto Helen's tongue. She knew I wasn't done, and kept sucking until I had ejaculated into her mouth two more times. When she finally stopped, her cheeks were still working, but I knew it was to swirl my cum around to relish the taste and texture before swallowing it.

Even then, Helen did not resume the fucking right away, but took my cock out of her mouth, held it in her fingers and licked off every drop of semen, concentrating her efforts on around the head, before placing her thumb right in front of my balls. The fingers of that hand were on the other side of my softening shaft, and she drew her thumb toward her mouth to squeeze out everything that still remained inside. When Helen had all my cum, she licked the head again before swirling that mouthful to fully savor it. She really loves to suck my cock or Harry's, and hates to have any semen from either of us go to waste.

Even when I'm taking Viagra, I usually only cum once, but I was still part of the action, with my finger in Helen's ass. She started fucking her pussy back and forth on her husband's cock again, and I resumed thrusting my finger in and out of her ass at the same time.

Helen continued moving back and forth on top of Harry for about ten more minutes, impaling her pussy on his big cock and releasing it. Her movements had been getting erratic before, but they became even wilder, with her hips swiveling and thrusting her legs back and forth beside his and her head tossing up and down. I knew Helen's climax was getting closer, and so did she and so did the man under her.

"I'm ready to cum," she whispered, loudly enough that I could hear.

"Me too," Harry responded.

I knew what that meant, so I withdrew my finger from her ass. Keeping her husband's cock as far inside her pussy as she could, Helen started to rise to the cowgirl position. She pushed herself up with her hands on his chest and moved one knee forward at a time until she was straddling Harry's body again, the way she had started.

Once she had gotten into the desired position, Helen started moving up and down, slowly at first, but increasing the pace. Wanting to get full contact between her clit and Harry's cock, she leaned back slightly and started moving even faster. Harry continued ramming upward to meet her, burying his cock deeply inside her pussy with every stroke. Helen's movements had been erratic for some time, but with the increased speed and changed position, they became even wilder.

"Uh! Uh!" she whimpered in time with her bouncing and down.

Harry placed his hands on her hips, so he could drive his cock into her even harder as he thrust up to meet her. The fucking had been quiet up until then, but it became noisier, with Helen's sobbing and whimpering from her exquisite pleasure, his grunting in unison and the wet sounds as their bodies came together.

Suddenly, the volume of sound increased drastically. "Ahowoo!" Helen warbled, and we all knew she was starting to cum.

Throughout the time she was cumming, Helen stayed on top of Harry, but just barely, as she pitched and swayed from side to side. He kept his hands firmly on his wife's thighs to hold her in place and continued pounding his cock up into her pussy as hard and fast as he could. When Helen climaxed, she joyfully cried out the happy news; all the muscles in her body clenched, and she started to fall forward. Without missing a stroke, Harry caught her while ramming his cock in and out of her pussy until he also reached his climax. Even then, he didn't stop, but kept thrusting up into her until he knew he was through ejaculating.

Helen lay sprawled on top of her husband in a loving embrace while his cock softened and slipped out of her pussy, accompanied by a gusher of his semen combined with her cum juices. I knew my time with them was over until the next time Helen wanted me to come and join in their sex fun and eat her pussy, so I quietly got off the bed, washed my hands, put my clothes back on and left. As I pulled the door shut behind me heard it lock, I hoped it wouldn't take too long for her to get the urge again.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Harry and Helen and I did, and as much as we expect to have the next time we get together. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12