Helen... Ch. 08

Story Info
A young woman's discovery of her sexuality.
3k words
4
8.3k
0
1

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry was becoming increasingly attracted to his new-found-friend. Saskia was cold towards him still, only offering her companionship to protect him from the gang he was hiding from. Her flat was becoming more and more his domain as the week passed by and Saskia did not mind either. She had someone around to break the loneliness, the solitude of hiding away from danger. Harry was very conscious of the danger he too was bringing to Saskia just by being there.

For Helen, life continued as normal. She attended her lectures as if nothing happened between her and the professor. He too showed no obvious signs that he and she had played around. Although Helen could not forget that day. David was someone, to her, that seemed to have shown her a new horizon when it came to relationships and sex. She had realised how strong her submissive side was and enjoyed it. In the past she would hide it, thinking that it was a weakness. She had now realised it was also a powerful position to have when it came to such things.

Jack was becoming more depressed and work was being disrupted by his concerns over Helen's safety, and his too. His lady friends began to notice how much he had changed since Helen moved in to his apartment and they had stopped visiting him there. Helen had not yet told him about the morning that David fucked her.

They sat down to dinner as usual, a wall of silence between them, with only the sound of smooth classical jazz playing in the background. It was Friday night and neither of them had any plans for that weekend.

"David told me everything." Helen broke the silence. Jack looked back at her. He was shocked slightly, not expecting to even hear David's name being uttered.

"What did he tell you?"

"What you and he had planned and discussed. The other night when you forced me to have sex. He admitted his part in it and how he thought you should do it and not him."

"I would rather forget it if you don't mind. It was not easy for me."

"He has a certain power over you doesn't he?" Helen asked. Jack wondered exactly what she was hinting. She seemed calm and matter-of-fact, showing very little emotion. He felt as if he was being interrogated. "He made you do it. Forced you. Convinced you."

"Wait. What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. David is that kind of person. He controls people very skilfully. The nice persona he has also hides something deep inside. He can convince you of anything he wants."

"I was not manipulated. He merely suggested I carry out what you and he had planned originally."

"Even though you hated doing it. I understand, no need to explain that."

Jack remained quiet as his mind thought it through. She was correct, David had convinced him that it was his duty and that was what she wanted. He knew too that if he was the one to carry out her fantasy then it was best he did it rather than her professor. He objected to both at first and then resigned to it, knowing that was what David wanted, even if Jack did not himself agree with the act. Afterall, it was just a game, but Jack wanted to get back at Helen for running out on him that evening and it seemed appropriate to carry it through at the time, as punishment.

"I don't normally do those kinds of things." Jack replied. "Ok, I admit it. And you know how it hurt me to do it. I'm not the cruel dominating man. I love you because I feel that way about you, above all of the other women I know. You to me are... you are like my younger sister who needs protecting. And at the same time our love is much different."

"He fucked me." Helen let her words go freely, breaking his explanations which she did not care too much to hear. She knew what kind of love they shared. Jack lifted his glass and drank, then slowly rested it back onto the table.

"He did what?"

"I let him fuck me." She stared at him, watching how he was reacting. It was something he did not want to hear. Yet, he agreed at the beginning that she could see and have sex with anyone she wished, as long as he too could enjoy such privileges. He had to be careful now. If he reacted badly, then it would obviously show a change in how he thought.

"That's fine. Did you enjoy it? Was he what you expected?"

"Infact, he was a lot better than I had expected. It was quite gentle. Probably the first time anyone had fucked me in such a caring way." She could see him struggling and fighting with his inner emotions. It was what she wanted to see, not through malice, but through curiosity. Jack held on to his feelings. The whole conversation was becoming a cold-war situation. A mind game. A human game of chess without the pieces, to see which one would break first. She wanted him to admit that he cared for her. He did not want to show how much he had changed his mind about her.

"Do you still see your girl friends? You haven't mentioned them in a while."

"You know I can't bring them back here. It would not be right since you moved in."

"What happened to those thoughts you had about having threesome trysts? I was quite looking forwards to being part of them. Who knows, I might have liked them. I am quite capable of making love to another woman if I think she would satisfy my needs."

"I don't think we should talk about that." Jack replied.

"Why not? Does it bother you? I might even let Jayne show me a thing or two."

"Stop it. You are going too far. This conversation is leading us both nowhere."

"I know for a fact that you wanted to see Jayne and I get it on. That is your fantasy, to watch me have sex with another woman, and perhaps jump in yourself. But Jayne is a lesbian..."

"I said stop it!" Jack left the table, his meal hardly touched and no longer required. Helen was winning her battle and yet she did not see that Jack was depressed and the whole game was unfair on his behalf. "I don't want to hear anymore about David or Jayne," he explained. "That day we had together was about making new friends. It was not about having sex or an orgy..."

"You wanted to fuck her. Admit it."

"I fancied her, ok? I like lots of attractive women. But it doesn't mean I want to fuck them. Like you said, she isn't interested in me. She wanted you."

"You noticed? Or should I say, you knew and David planned it? It's ok, he told me all about it."

"What did he tell you?" Jack realised there and then that David has revealed everything to her. But, he had not. He returned to the table and looked at her. "It was just fun. Yes, we planned it all that evening, but you turned cold towards her. David and I thought it might be interesting to see what happened between you and Jayne. The whole thing would have been a terrible mistake."

"It was then you knew how much you cared about me?"

"To be honest, yes it was."

"Are you and David still friends?"

"Weirdly enough, we are. I find him intriguing. He is the expert in these things. It is what he studies and teaches, and you know that. And yes, he makes suggestions that I find intriguing. He is a man who knows how I think and what I like, and I find it hard to resist him."

Helen had squeezed out the answers she wanted. David had a certain control over Jack and it confirmed everything she thought. If David told him to experiment then Jack would do it, even if he did not want to. In a way, the professor was the Dom in both their cases. That led her to a final question she had to know the answer to.

"Do you fancy him? I mean sexually?" she asked. Jack looked at her, this time not surprised at her question because it was seeking out a truth. Jack did find David sexually attractive. For a long time now he had been hiding from what he had regarded as being unusual. He was bi and thought that admitting to such things would harm his status and career, even his relationships with other women.

"Whatever you do, you must never tell a soul beyond these walls." Jack pleaded for her confidence. "I could never live with people knowing that."

"Surely David knows that?"

"No. I have restraint for my sexual feelings. I just enjoy him for his solid guidance and advice. I like to follow his instructions, carry them through, no matter how much I regret doing them afterwards."

Helen could identify with that. She did not think that David was a person she could fall in love with, but she too enjoyed his dominance, no matter who else she loved. David's love seemed different somehow, power and control over her sexual weaknesses, which she accepted.

That evening was a time for revelation. The game was now over. They looked at each other across the table, their meal hardly eaten. She felt the urge to make love and equally, so did he. She wanted to tell him how much she wanted him to take her, rough and demanding with submissive resignation. The fantasy of playing out the act of rape without the unknowns of being violated by a stranger.

"I want you to fuck me, like you did the last time." She requested. Jack however was not prepared to do that. He could never hurt her in that way again. "It's ok, I want you to do it." He saw her request as an order. But this time it was from the person he respected in a different way to David.

"I can't do it. Not again."

"Why not?"

He explained his feelings towards her. The love he had which was not motivated by violence, only caring for her safety, the gentle satisfaction of her needs. Helen thought about it and accepted his answer, setting her limits that seemed convenient for both of them, the way it was before and how it was since their first time together.

The sun shone through the windows of the flat, waking Harry from his sleep on the couch. That always annoyed him in the mornings. He looked at the clock on the shelf, which told him it was almost noon. Everything was as it had been before he fell asleep, after the friendly game of cards he and Saskia played until late into the that morning. He realised that Saskia was still sleeping in her bedroom and he had decided to surprise her with a cup of fresh coffee, which may help to break the wall a little more between them. He wanted sex badly and she was his chosen partner.

Slowly he opened the bedroom door holding her favourite mug of coffee, not wanting to wake her until he had set up the surprise. Saskia lay on her bed, the duvet in a heap on the floor. She was naked, still fast asleep on her back. He did not expect to find her that way, but he too was pleasantly surprised. Now he could glimpse the flattened roundness of her breasts and the thick tuft of pubic hair that covered her mound. He hesitated, wondering if he should just admire the beauty she portrayed or gently cover her before waking her up. His desire to make love to her was now in his mind more than ever before. He was becoming hard, spurred on by the erotic sight. However, he was also a gentleman in nature, to take her there and them would be obtrusive, it would most definitely spoil his chances, and the security she provided him with.

He set the mug of coffee on the pink bedside cabinet and sat beside her. "Saskia," he whispered, then again louder. She opened her eyes slowly. "It's only me. I brought you some coffee." She suddenly realised her predicament of being totally exposed and screamed out, sitting up and covering her breasts with her arm. One hand conveniently covering her sex. Harry jumped up and stepped away. "Wait, I only brought you coffee." He held up his hands in resignation and forgiveness.

"Oh my god, tell me you didn't touch me?" she asked with self-consciousness. "Please tell me you didn't try anything?" Harry was stunned, watching her panic and he wondered why she would react to him in that way. Her eyes noticed his hardness inside of his shorts and that sight had only filled her with more dread. "Why are you hard? You tried to touch me didn't you?"

"Look, there was no way I would do that. I brought you some coffee, hoping to surprise you. That was all I intended to do." She feared the fact that he would touch her and take advantage, that was not what she wanted. Her past experiences made it more fearful, to be touched by a man whilst being so vulnerable.

Gradually, she came to terms with her nakedness in front of him, his hardness had lapsed which signalled to her that he was no longer a threat, sexually. She pulled the duvet over her and began to drink the coffee, thanking him for his gesture, and now trusted politeness. Once again he sat beside her, calmly explaining his intentions with more clarity.

"You're a bit of a dark horse," he told her. "You are like a safe that is hard to crack. I wish you would tell me more about you, so I can understand you better." He was sincere. "You can trust me you know."

"No. The less you know about me the better I feel. You forget why I live here far from home. I'm only following orders from the cops. Besides, you also have many spiders lurking in your corners too. I only want to help you, as long as you tell me I'm safe now and then."

"So, we can't get closer than we are? Maybe a little fun now and then?"

"No chance. I don't even fancy you that much."

"Oh thanks a lot. Now I feel much better myself." His confidence to lay every single female he made contact with was suddenly dented. He had never failed until he had met her. Yet, still there was one woman that did impress him so far, and that was Helen.

"Anyhow, fro what I've seen of you so far, you are quite impressive, physically that is," she began to explained to him with a churlish grin. "You have a nice cock. Well, from what I've seen of it in your shorts."

"I take it then you like cock?"

"Well... the look of them anyway." Now Harry was curious about her even more. Saskia had never felt the pleasure of a man inside of her. It was still a teenage virgin desire to want to. The times she had searched the internet to find pornography, which opened up her mind and curiosity has to what they looked like and what could be done with them. She found the male erect phallus erotic, the variant shapes and sizes and more intriguing to her was the sight of seeing it come. She had only briefly felt one, a daring act of playing with a boy friend so long ago.

"Trust me it's quite nice. My cock has pleased lots of girls in the past. I regard it has my best friend and it could be your friend too," he explained. "Let me show you what it's like. Nothing intended." Saskia felt the dirty talk making her excited. Maybe a look at it would not be so bad afterall, she thought. She shyly nodded her reply, holding onto her mug tightly.

Harry took out his half erect penis and stroked it gently. She liked the size of it; it's perfect form and even more, how he manipulated it with his fingers. She had the desire to want to feel it, it was visible this time and not just a brief feel in the dark. It became harder until it stood upright by itself. "You can touch it. Trust me it, it won't bite." Slowly she reached for it and felt it's smooth head with her fingertips, the whole act of feeling it made her even more excited. It was hard and proud as she detected the slight pulsing of blood in its veins, and even more the way Harry reacted to her touching. She felt powerful, as if she had that certain control seen clearly in the pornography she had watched and enjoyed. She felt herself becoming moist, the way she did whilst masturbating, stimulating her clitoris that gave her a satisfying orgasms, one after another until she could take no more of the pleasure. Suddenly there was a knock on the front door.

Harry ran to answer it, taking every precaution to check who it was. He peered through the spy hole and noticed the last person he thought he would ever see, the burly stance of Gerry Hoffman. He had also intruded on a moment that was working in favour of Harry's deepest wishes and he opened the door with anger. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Calm down lad," Hoffman smiled, pushing his way in gently. "I thought I'd pay you a visit. Something told me you need my help, and don't deny it, I don't like people being defensive beyond need. You are in trouble, and I am just the person you want."

"Look mate, I don't even know you, let alone need your help. This is my girl friends flat and I think you should leave." This made Hoffman more determined. He closed the door behind him and made his way into the lounge. Harry wanted to force him out, but then, Hoffman was much bigger in size and weight than he was. Such a thought would be a bad idea.

"Well, make us a brew. Tea would be nice."