Helen's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the action was my lips and tongue on the head of his amazing black cock. A lovely benefit was, he tasted nice, if just a little salty. What would his cum taste like, I wondered, as some pre-cum leaked out of the tip.

One of his hands was playing with my tits, squeezing them and pinching my nipples with just the right amount of force to excite but not be painful. The other occasionally rested on the top of my head, as if he was a Priest and he was blessing me.

I'd looked to the side and could see what was happening in a mirror which was placed against a wall. The contrast of Felix's ebony-coloured cock and my white face and pink lips as I sensuously sucked on him had me enthralled. That was another thing I'd always dreamed of seeing, but never expected to happen, my lips around a black cock.

I shifted gear and slowly eased more and more of his cock into my mouth until it pressed against the opening to my throat, paused for a second, and then eased back until the whole length of his shaft was exposed again. As before, I repeated this every time I eased it in. I moved my head around so that the head, or shaft was hitting different parts of my mouth. A shaft that was now shiny with my saliva.

I was taking as much of him as I could, but I was never going to be able to go deep-throat; like Simon he was just too thick. Breaking the eye contact I had constantly been making with Felix, I looked over to see a stunned Simon looking on, ashen-faced. But at least he hadn't walked out, or made any attempt to interfere, and he must have known what was going to happen next.

I looked back at Felix as I took his cock deep again, then eased it back, again holding it just past my lips, allowing my tongue to roll around and around his glans. Felix's moans were increasing in frequency and loudness. His thighs were trembling as he struggled to maintain control.

"Ahhh, shit!" Felix gasped as his cock exploded into my mouth, coating it with hot thick cum. I held Felix where he was and closed my lips around the back of his knob-end, licking and flicking it, ensuring that every drop of his cum was going into my mouth, before easing it out so that my lips were teasing the tip as it continued to drip.

A big dollop of cum was pooling on my tongue as I freed Felix, looked him directly in the eyes, and made a show of swallowing. I opened my mouth, and it was empty. I love cum and have no problems with taking it in my mouth, or swallowing it.

"Wow, that was the best blow job I've ever had. Lady, you can suck a man's cock for sure. I think I'd better do the same for you now."

Now those are the perfect words to say to a girl after she's just sucked you off. Flipping over so that I was on my back, my legs spread, my pussy in full view for him to see as Felix knelt between them and slurped up and down my slit. It was hot, fast and intense. His tongue covering the length of my pussy time and time again.

Felix's hands went around my arse and pulled me closer as his tongue licked up and down my cunt. Unlike my gentle, and erotic teasing when I sucked him, his oral attack on me was fast and furious. His tongue pushed firmly between my lips as it ploughed up and down my slit. Occasionally, it flicked across my clit, sending a shudder up and down my body.

I was turned on, and didn't take long to hit my first orgasm. Felix's tongue delved deeper into my slit, then switched to my clit as he pushed two fingers into me and began to work them in and out. I screamed, and my legs clamped around Felix's neck as I pinned his face against my cunt. Hot surges powered through my body as I lost the power of thought. My body was bucking and shaking as I thrust my hips into his face. Felix kept licking me until I began to calm down.

"Fuck me," I said, it wasn't an exclamation, it was an order, as I opened my legs and allowed Felix his freedom. He was grinning from ear to ear, his face sticky with my girly cum. A sly smile crossed Felix's face as he knelt between my legs, grasped his cock in his hand and positioned it at the entrance to my slit. I was ready, nice and wet, so he slid in without a problem.

I sighed as I felt my cunt expand and stretch to accommodate him. Taking his weight on his impressive arms, he began a slow in and out sawing motion. My hands reached out and ripped his tight white T-shirt off him, exposing his hairless chest.

Felix took control again, and was soon thrusting into me. Each thrust seemed to knock the breath from my body as I willingly surrendered to his needs. His desperate need to fuck me, I could see it in his face, feel it in every fibre of his body. My cunt was being destroyed, and I was loving it. I was on the way to another orgasm caused by the way his pubic bone was pressing and rubbing on my clit.

Felix was pounding away at me, but I wasn't lying back and thinking of England. No, I was thrusting back at him as hard as I could manage. My legs pulling back to help me force my hips up to meet his thrust.

"Fuck girl, you know how to please a man." Felix panted in my ear, then louder he shouted out. "Wow, this pussy of yours is tight."

I looked into the mirror once again and exploded. Felix's powerful black body was on top of me, and between my legs, his arse was a blur as it powered his cock deep inside me. My arms went around his shoulders, and my legs reached up and went around his waist. Felix was still pounding away at me as I continued to cum.

Felix rolled over so that now he was underneath me, and I was riding up and down on his thick meat. Pushing myself up, I leaned back as Felix's hands began to paw at my tits. He was squeezing both of them between his fingers, making my nipples throb.

I was grinding up and down, and round and round on his cock, which was filling me completely. I lowered my body and kissed his lips. The first time we had kissed. I'd sucked his cock, and he'd licked and fucked me to orgasms, and this was the first time our lips had come together.

As his lips parted, my tongue pushed past them and found his, they began to swirl around each other as I did the same thing with his tongue as I did with his cock. Felix was thrusting into me, in time to the pace I was setting.

I was moaning and groaning as I felt another orgasm steadily building inside me. The constant filling and emptying of my pussy was incredible, as one second, it was stretched to maximum and then felt empty the next.

I had to look at poor Simon to see how he was taking his wife so readily fuck and suck a stranger. A man she had only met a couple of hours ago. I felt like a cheap slut, and I felt happy with it.

Simon's demeanour had changed in the time I had been fucking Felix. At first, from the look on his face, he had been shocked and upset, horrified even. Now, now was different. He seemed to be almost enjoying watching what was happening. Felix was getting nothing that Simon hadn't had in the past, but he knew there was more to come and seemed eager to watch to see how far I'd go, what my limit would be.

I also got another look at myself and Felix as we fucked, once again, the contrast between our skin tones was incredible. As I rode Felix's cock, an image of Simon fucking a black girl (Letitia), flashed through my head. They say mental imagery and thought are a big part of sex, and that image of Simon and another girl drove me on to greater efforts as I bounced on Felix, bending over so he could penetrate me deeper. A finger playing with my arse made me cum as it was slowly pushed in to Felix's second knuckle joint.

I screamed and writhed and pushed back and down on Felix, my juices releasing and covering his cock. He pulled me to him and cuddled me as I continued to cum, his cock still hard buried deep inside my pussy.

"Do you like anal?"

"It's okay, but not my favourite," was my reply.

"I'll be gentle," he said as he pulled out and turned me onto my back.

Felix began by kissing and sucking on my breasts, taking his time and giving each one plenty of attention. My nipples were hard and super sensitive to every lick or playful nip of his teeth, and my cunt was getting excited by what was happening to my breasts.

A finger began to play with my bumhole, rubbing around it, but not pressing inwards. I began to writhe around and pushed back onto the finger a little. A low growl escaped Felix as he pushed his finger into my bum. Again, he must have gone two knuckles deep. He pushed it in and out, rolled it around and around until I realised that the entire length of his finger was up my arse.

Felix kept playing with my bum, as one finger became two, and he stretched me out. All the time he kept up his teasing stimulation of my tits, I was becoming more and more ready. My arse was opened and stretched, and Felix could sense it.

He quickly got me onto all fours with my arse pointing to him, took hold of his cock and rubbed it up and down my slit, coating it with my juices. I expected him to push straight in, but no, he rubbed his cock, covered with my love juices up and down the crack of my arse, occasionally pressing the cheeks together. I could feel the length and thickness. The expectation that this thing was going to be in my bum soon filled me with excitement beyond reason, but also a little bit of fear. He was fucking big; and my arse was always tight.

Felix got more of my juices on his cock, pressed it firmly against my anus and pushed in, not stopping until he was buried to the hilt. He hadn't forced things, just been strong. My arse was stretched to the max as I moaned and held still, willing myself to relax and stretch even more.

After holding still for a few seconds, Felix began to saw in and out, pulling out as far as he dared, and then reversing direction in one swift movement and pushing back in all the way. He kept doing this, never varying the pace, one long, slow fucking of my arse.

"Jesus, that one tight arse you got there, Helen."

The initial pain eased, and I began to push back onto Felix, who ceased his own movements and let me set the pace. His hands were on my hips, steadying both of us as I increased the pace and force I was fucking his cock with my arse. Now I wasn't just pushing back; I was grinding back on him.

My head was bowed as I felt between my legs, found my clit and rubbed it like it was the magic lantern and I was trying to release the genie. What I did release was a massive orgasm. Once again, my eyes lost focus, and a hot wave passed through me. I screamed and shouted. I'd never experienced an anal orgasm before, and fuck it was good.

Felix flipped me onto my back, and after wiping his cock slammed into me and fucked me like a madman.

"Hey, man, this is your wife here, and I've gotta say she's a hot fuck. You're one lucky guy, if you're tapping this every day. Why don't you join in for fucks sake. She can take both of us, can't you Helen?" Felix growled as he looked over at Simon and then back at me. I watched as Simon stood up, stripped his clothes off and came to join us, pushing his cock into my mouth. He began face fucking me from the start.

I sucked on Simon as Felix continued to fuck me hard. I was being pounded in a spit roast, and fuck, it was good. Simon bent over and whispered something to Felix, who nodded his head, then rolled onto his back, taking me with him. I was once again riding his cock. Felix pulled me down to him, pushing my hips higher as I sensed Simon walk behind us.

Simon rubbed his cock up and down the crack of my arse as Felix slowed down his fucking. As I felt Simon pressing his cock at the entrance to my puckered anus, a flash of horror went through me. He was going to stick it up my arse, and my cunt was already filled to bursting with Felix's cock. Of course I knew about DP, I'd even watched some of it on a porn video with Simon but never, in a month of Sundays', did I expect anything like that would happen to me.

Simon took his time as he entered my arse, he knew it was hard for me to take him that way, and I'd already been fucked there. Maybe I was opened up a little, but it seemed to go in easier than normal. When he was fully inside, he held still, then Felix pushed his cock as deep into my cunt as he could get it.

I screamed out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. I'd never been filled this much before. I could feel both cocks stretching my arse and cunt. When Simon began to fuck me, Felix followed instantly. The boys hit a similar rhythm so that one second I was full, the next empty. The pace wasn't frantic, they were both too big for that, but the intensity of what was happening drove me on, and I took what they were giving me. I was pushing against them as much as I dared and tried to grip their cocks with my arse and cunt.

Of the men, Simon was the one to cum first. I suppose it was inevitable, he'd been forced to sit and watch. My arse was filled with his cum. As I felt it flood me, Simon put his hands around my neck and began to squeeze it in a choke-hold, something he knows I enjoy. The near strangulation tipped me over the top, and once again that afternoon, I came. An eyes-losing-focus, body-shaking orgasm. The clenching of my cunt must have caused Felix to cum as well as a blast of his thick, hot liquid blasted into me.

Simon had already pulled out and pulled me off Felix, but pushed me down Felix's body, pressing my face against his black cock. I opened my mouth, took the last couple of jets of cum and then cleaned him up.

Both men picked me up and helped me dress, my legs too weak to support me. Then Felix ordered a taxi for us that took us back to our hotel.

Back in our room, I looked at Simon, who was silent, as he had been for the whole of the taxi ride, not that I'd been that loquacious. I felt terrible, I'd basically allowed myself to be willingly seduced and fucked by a complete stranger within a couple of hours of meeting him, and Simon had had to watch it happen.

"You okay?" I asked softly.

"Yeah." A long pause. "No, not really, but I'll get over things. I mean it's not easy watching your wife do what you did, cuckold me."

"Cuckold, that's an old fashioned word isn't it?"

"It's what you did though isn't it? Suck and fuck a stranger as I watched on. It was only when you told me to stay out of things that I realised that I couldn't stop you anyway."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, don't say that or it will make things worse. Felix seduced you, he's clever, I could see that, but you were flirting with him and responding right from the off. You were always going to fuck him."

"I wasn't." Then I realised that I probably was. "Yeah, he was clever, he was always complimenting me. Right at the start he'd told me he wanted to see me in my underwear, and although he never said it, he also meant naked. He was touching me all the time. I was sure that you couldn't see what was going on, but he'd graze a hand on my breasts, or arse, then that got to a longer touch. And I didn't object. I should have told him to stop, but I was getting turned on by his confidence and his attention. So yeah, I was always going to fuck him."

"It was only that you'd once told me of your fantasy to get fucked by a black guy, and that this was the chance to live out your fantasy that I didn't try and stop you, or walk out."

"Actually my fantasy is to fuck a black guy, not be fucked by one."

"What difference does that make? It was hard watching you, and the way you responded. But then, and this is what hurts me the most, I began to get turned on. The more Felix fucked you, and the more you responded, the hornier I got."

"So you joined in."

"I had too, but that's not the only reason. I have, or had a fantasy. I've always wanted to be involved in a DP, preferably with you. But how do you ask your wife to do something like that? I realised that this was my chance, if not for the DP then at least for a spit roast."

"So we both got a fantasy fulfilled then."

*HMRC: His Majesty's Revenue and Customs. The UK Customs and Tax Office.

Author's Note: This story is the request of the main character Helen, whose name hasn't been changed at her request. She told me of her fantasy, gave me some pointers and then had the confidence to leave the rest to my perverted imagination.

Thank you Helen for the confidence you place in me to try and create your fantasy, at least in print. I hope this met your expectations.

12