Helen's Fantasy Pt. 03 - Gulit Sex

Story Info
Feeling guilty about her gangbang Helen sets up guilt sex.
4.9k words
4.44
3.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Guilt Sex

The morning after my debauched, but undeniably fun evening of group sex with Felix and his mates I was a mess, both physically and emotionally. My body was suffering the most, although my mind wasn't far behind. My tits were showing the signs of the attention they had received; they were bruised and bitten and had other marks from where they had been sucked on. My cunt looked red, swollen and tender. My arse hurt. My jaw ached, and my throat was raw.

I was stiff and found it hard to walk. All this and I had a morning's work to get through, then a long train journey home. At least Simon would still be away, so hopefully, the telltale signs on my body would have faded by the time he got to see me again.

My mind was still trying to process what I had done but more importantly why? How I'd willingly given myself to a group of men I'd never met before, not just given, but at times instigated things. I mean, for fucks sake, I'd put on a bloody strip show for them at the start. What else could I expect than to be fucked long and hard, and that's what had happened. The one thing I knew for certain, and that worried me the most, was that I had enjoyed every second of the experience. The power I held over the men as I stripped for them. The lust and longing that showed on their faces as I teased them. The helplessness as I became their fuck toy and cum dump as they took me time and time again over the course of a couple of hours.

The only thing I had any disquiet about was the immediate aftermath, when I had showered off. The way Felix so casually stayed in the bathroom and watched me wash the cum off my body. Okay, he'd seen and photographed me nude and had fucked me, but being alone like that was so much more intimate than anything else that had happened. It was as if he felt he owned me, or at the very least, a part of me. Then there was his outrageous suggestion of making a porn film. Despite feeling tender, my cunt tingled with the idea of that, but even I'd not lost control so much, had I?

The final morning's session of the seminar was a sum up of all we had covered in the preceding days and passed me by, as did the interminable train journey back to Preston. My mind was lost in something else entirely, what I had done and what I had become. I relived every moment time and time again in intense clarity.

Two words kept echoing in my brain: Guilt and Guilty. Well, there was a third: slut, but I dismissed that one entirely. Two words similar and sharing the same root but, in my case, differing meanings.

'Guilty:- having done something illegal; being responsible for something bad that has happened,' as defined by the OED.*

'Guilt:- the unhappy feelings knowing or thinking that you have done something wrong,' again the OED definition.

Only one applied to me, and that is what was causing me a problem. Yes, I was guilty of doing something bad; gang-banging a group of strangers. But I felt no guilt about it. That realisation made for an uncomfortable train journey home, especially as the evidence of my transgressions was on my phone.

When I was in the privacy and safety of my home, I linked my phone to my computer and viewed all the images and video clips Felix had created, once again reliving the events of the evening. Despite still feeling tender, I brought myself off with my fingers more than once as I scanned through the images.

Fortunately, Simon noticed no difference in me, but, deep down, I was changed, and those two words kept intruding into my brain, sometimes at the most inconvenient times.

Guilty? Yes, I was guilty of committing adultery and of cheating on my husband. Did I feel guilt? No, I didn't, not totally, but somewhat.

The first time, with Felix, I hadn't felt one iota of guilt. I'd had a long-held fantasy that my husband knew about, and I'd had the unexpected chance to fulfil it and had taken that chance. The second, the gang-bang, I was unsure of. Surely, every woman, deep down, has a secret desire to experience a thing like that. To discover how she would react. To test themselves, could they satisfy a group of men in one go? Was she desirable enough that a group of men would want her? Even if they wouldn't admit it to themselves. Or was I just the slut I suspected I was on the way to becoming, or maybe had even become.

What worried me more was how I was acting towards Simon and, in some ways, how he was reacting to me. There was something different between us, and I think I knew what it was. I'd lived out my sexual fantasy. He hadn't his. Well, not the one he had told me of the night when we had shared those thoughts. A night which had led to some mind-blowing sex between us. There's a saying that the biggest, and most important, sexual stimulus is the imagination. Looking back on that night, I wondered what was going on in Simons's mind.

I was determined to give him what he longed for, even if it was a form of guilt sex. Could that be another stimulus, and was something I had never contemplated doing in the past. What added to my confusion was the feedback I was receiving from my online role-playing friends. All of whom said they were so proud of my adventurous streak. And a very naughty amateur writer who'd said she'd love to use my experiences in a story.

As Simon is away a lot, I've found that I spend some of my time on a couple of sexual role-play websites, and I've become friendly with a couple of people there. One, was quite shocked at first, but then wanted to know all the details of what I'd done, so I'd told her. I think it's a her, although you can never be sure of the real person behind the avatar and username. She was the one who was most supportive of what I had done, and what I planned to do next. Of course, she wanted to know all the details of that as well.

Not sure I was doing the right thing, I summoned up all my courage, made a phone call and arranged to meet the person I would need to help me fulfil Simons's dream.

Our friend Cheryl, who is openly Bi and whom Simon fancies more than a little, was intrigued by what I was suggesting.

She's not in a relationship at the moment, and in the past had made no secret that she'd like to get me into bed. At one time blatantly propositioning me in front of Simon. As there was no way I was into girls, I had politely refused every advance she had made to me.

"So, why have you changed your mind, and why a three-way?"

"Simon has a fantasy of watching me with another girl."

"Most men do, but that's not just it, is it?"

"Well, I thought I'd try and let him have his dream, and the only person I knew I could feel confident enough to do it with is you. Cheryl, I'm fucking scared about suggesting this, but it's our tenth anniversary soon, so I thought I'd make it special for us."

"Helen, I'm still not buying it, there's something more to this. Don't get me wrong, I'd happily take you to bed, with or without Simon watching or joining in, but there's more. You're just not into girls, I can read that in you."

I knew I'd have to confess my reasons, but not every one. "Okay, about a year ago I got to fulfil a fantasy of mine, and I feel guilty about it so I know I've got to help Simon fulfil his own."

"Ohh, this sounds like guilt sex, go on tell me more. And Helen, guilt sex can be bloody fun."

I hesitated before I said, "You know when I had that photo shoot? Down in London. Well I fucked the photographer during it!"

"Whaaat! Fucking hell Helen, wasn't Simon with you?"

"Yep, and he had to watch what happened, but that's not all. The guy I fucked was Black, that was my fantasy. I wanted to fuck a Black guy. He came on to me and I couldn't resist. Simon had to watch everything I did. Sucking off the guy, then fucking him, before he joined in and they DP'd me."

"Whoa, that's different for sure. I never expected anything like that, fucking hell Helen."

"So, will you do it? Have sex with me and Simon."

"Bloody right I will. Helen, from what you've just told me, I know you'll love fucking me. And guilt sex makes it even more exciting. I know that there will be just a little bit of reluctance about it for you, so I've got to make it special. Sure this might be about making things up to Simon, but it's also about expanding your horizons."

The arrangements were made that Cheryl would call around on the following Saturday afternoon, just before Simon got back from the gym.

Simon walked in, threw his gym back into the corner of the hallway, and came into the lounge to find Cheryl and me sitting next to one another on the sofa.

"Hi Simon, grab a beer and sit down, Helen's arranged a little anniversary surprise for you. She told me of your fantasy, you naughty boy, and she's going to make it happen for you."

Simon looked at me to see if this was some sort of a wind-up. I smiled at him shyly and nodded my head. Without saying anything Simon went into the kitchen, grabbed a beer, returned to the lounge and sat down, ready to watch what would unfold. As Simon sat down, and from the look on his face, eager for the show to begin, Cheryl pulled me to my feet and stood in-front of me, looking into my eyes and smiling.

I was shivering and shaking like a leaf as Cheryl took my face in her hands and kissed me for the first time. A simple, gentle kiss, no raging passion or fire in it. Still, I was tense and unresponsive. We'd not even had a practice as I didn't know if I'd react and pull out. This way, there was no way I couldn't not go through with it.

Noting my tension, Cheryl whispered, "Relax, you'll enjoy it more. Believe me, just relax and things will be great. Helen, you don't know how much I've dreamt of doing this with you, and Simon watching makes it even better for me. I know the reason we're doing this, but if you're to get the most out of it, relax."

Cheryl kissed me again, with the same low intensity as before. I sensed an underlying passion that she was holding back. Her kisses were cajoling and teasing, open-mouthed but not forcing her tongue into mine. She was chewing on my lips and mouth. I felt the tension drift from my body as Cheryl continued her slow seduction of me, as she lovingly guided me into the delights of Sapphic loving. Her lips were soft and tender and tasted sweet.

She kissed my lips, my nose, my eyelids, and my earlobes, nipping them playfully with her teeth, then back to my mouth, before switching to kissing down my neck. That's when she got me, my neck has always been such a sensitive and erogenous part of my body. I felt myself responding to the gentle touch of her lips as she nuzzled into the crook of my neck, her breath hot and moist as it caressed me.

I could sense Simon's own growing excitement, the same excitement that was also slowly growing in me. Cheryl knew that this was guilt sex, but she was right; I needed to relax and enjoy what I was doing otherwise none of us would get the most out of tonight. This was about Simon; I had to make it good for him. He wanted to watch me have sex with another girl, so he was going to get that wish fulfilled.

As I tentatively kissed Cheryl back, she sighed and increased the power of her kisses. Her hands went from my face and began to undo the buttons on my top. Starting at the neck and moving downwards until they were all open. She eased the hem of my top from my skirt and pulled it from my body. She stepped away from me a little and looked at my tits, encased and pushed up in a dark blue lacy bra.

A sexy grin spread over Cheryl's face and she licked her lips lasciviously as she took in my tits. She bent her head and brushed her lips over the swell, as she cupped them in her hands.

Acting on instinct and an ever growing sense of excitement, I undid Cheryl's top in the same way that she had done to me, but instead of stopping there, I undid her bra as well. Her tits were exquisite, just a little larger than my own, probably a full C cup, full and firm with a little up tilt to them. Her dark nipples were already hard. I looked at Simon and purred in as sexy a voice as I could manage, "Do you want to watch me kiss them?" Simon could only lick his lips in reply. I could see the bulge in his pants as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

My lips closed on Cheryl's breast, and I sucked on her nipple, then flicked it with my tongue the way that I like my own nipples to be played with. Fully relaxing into things now, I sucked and played with Cheryl's breasts as she kneaded my own, her hands growing more forceful and insistent.

Breaking off from the breast play, we kissed again. This time with fully opened mouths and tongue action. Cheryl's hands found the zip on my skirt and eased it down, pushing it over my hips and down my body as I shimmied out of it. Her hands cupped the tight globes of my arse as she pulled me harder against her.

Not giving me time to react, Cheryl pulled her own skirt off along with her panties, grabbed my hand, and cupped it over her pussy. I slipped a finger deep inside her, swirled it around, and then moved it slowly in and out as I felt the soft, warm, moist flesh encompassing my finger.

Once again we kissed with increasing passion. My avowed aversion to lesbian sex was melting and falling away by the millisecond. This might have started as my way of paying back Simon for the things I'd done, one he knew about, others he didn't, guilt sex, but now I was getting turned on and was ready to try whatever happened and, I was determined to enjoy it for myself.

Sensing my increased excitement, Cheryl didn't give me a chance to react as she pushed me to my knees and growled in a sexy voice dripping with longing. "Do it Helen, don't think. Eat my pussy."

I'd expected Cheryl to take the lead as I was inexperienced. But she was right; I'd instigated things and needed to be first. "Not here, in my bedroom," I whispered as I took her hand in mine, and we walked up the stairs, closely followed by Simon. I'd deliberately used my bedroom not our, it seemed so much more intimate and seductive, and if I'm honest, gave me a sense of cheating, even though Simon would be there watching what happened.

As I pushed Cheryl onto her back on the bed and joined her, I looked over at Simon, who was already naked as well and said, "Watch, but don't join in... yet. You want to watch me with a woman, so watch and enjoy."

Cheryl growled again, or was it purred, as she teased him by saying, "There's lots for you to enjoy later. Two pairs of tits and pussies to play with."

We kissed on the mouth again until I broke off and kissed my way down Cheryl's body. Taking my time, but never hesitating. As soon as my face was between her parted legs, her cunt lips parted and glistening, I took a tentative lick, my tongue brushing up and down her slit.

Cheryl's soft moan of pleasure was music to my ears.

The taste was unbelievable and delicious, and instantly, I couldn't get enough of her. My tongue buried deep into her slit as I licked and slurped, drinking up her increasingly copious nectar. Cheryl's hands were twisting in my long dark hair as she guided and directed me to where she wanted attention.

Her hips were pushing up and down as she fucked herself on my face. I sensed a movement behind me, and my panties were ripped off. "I want to see your twat while you're eating hers," Simon panted as he slapped my arse a couple of times. But that was all he did. I don't know how he found the restraint, but his fantasy was coming true: he was watching his loving wife happily eating out another woman's cunt.

I continued licking Cheryl, concentrating on her clit, circling it with my tongue, the way I love mine being teased. At the same time, I was pushing a couple of fingers deep into her and working them fast, driving them in and out.

Cheryl shrieked as her legs clamped around my ears, and she came. Her body was twitching and shaking as my tongue lashed her clit. Her juices were covering my face as she eventually parted her legs and released me, immediately pulling me up her body, folding me into her arms and kissing me again.

Her eyes were sparkling as she broke the kiss and got into a position to eat me out. I looked over at Simon, who was looking on, mouth open, and a look of astonishment on his face. He had clearly enjoyed the performance I had put on for him. Was he a closet voyeur? Then again, show me a man who doesn't like watching two girls together.

I eased my legs apart to allow Cheryl easier access to the place I wanted her mouth. Cheryl teased me at first, brushing her lips over my mound and blowing hot breaths over it. Then she placed her mouth on me, and her tongue pressed between my lips as she licked up and down, slowly at first but quickly increasing not only the speed but the pressure she was using.

I gave myself over to the pleasures that were flooding my body as my hands went to my tits and played with them, concentrating on my sensitive nipples.

I was so excited that I didn't last long, and soon felt my orgasm building until, with a force like a dam bursting, it broke over me. Hot flushes ripped through my body as I thrust my cunt into Cheryl's face time and time again as one of the most intense orgasms of my life continued.

As I fell back, and came back down to earth, Cheryl called out, "Simon, get over here and join in the fun." I felt the bed move as he did as Cheryl asked. I was still recovering when they started, so lay there and watched as they kissed.

"Shit, I can taste you on her lips," Simon exclaimed as he French kissed Cheryl. His hands were pawing and squeezing her tits as she stroked his cock softly. Cheryl soon broke away and began to suck on Simon's cock, taking him deep. Her lips were sealed on his shaft as she took as much of his length in her mouth as she could.

By now, I was partly recovered and wanted to do something we'd watched on porn and something that I knew Simon really wanted to try. I joined Cheryl as we knelt between Simon's legs and pulled her mouth off him, replacing it with my own. Cheryl chuckled. Soon she took over again, and for a while, we just switched off on sucking him, each taking our time and using different techniques. Cheryl was all lips and sucking. I was more teasing and licking. Simon was moaning and groaning and on the verge of cumming time and time again, but somehow Cheryl and I managed to ease back at just the right moment.

Cheryl had moved slightly to the side, and I mirrored her position as we kissed, with our lips closing over the head of Simon's throbbing cock; then we moved our lips up and down his shaft. It was too much for poor Simon and he exploded. Cheryl was the first to react and took him into her mouth, getting all of his cum onto her tongue before kissing me and passing me some of it.

That hadn't been in the plan: well, not yet. I'd wanted Simon to fuck Cheryl first, but hell, it worked fine for me. Cheryl and I continued to snowball as Simon recovered.

Soon our snowballing and kissing turned to something more passionate, and we were playing with each other's cunts. We sat facing one another, looking into each other's eyes, legs interlocked, hands roaming and teasing, each bringing the other to a higher level of excitement when Cheryl changed things once again.

She told me to lay back a little but keep my legs open. She hutched forwards until our cunts were pushed together and began to rub hers against mine. She grabbed my legs to help her. The feeling was different, to say the least. I could feel her cunt spreading and pressing against me. Her juices leaking and mingling with mine. This was insane, I had my cunt locked against another woman's, and it was turning me on as nothing else had done before.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Simon exclaimed as he watched us. I turned to smile at him as I sat up, pulled Cheryl towards me and kissed her, letting Simon see the tongue action I was using.

12