Hell Hath No Fury Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, she felt Tim's hot juices flooding her again.

"I'm commmminnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!" he cried. "Take it!!! Take it!!!! Mrs. Tatesssssssss!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

When the young man's molten juices exploded into her, she was swept along into orgasm with him. "Oh, yessss!!! Come, darling! Come for me!" she urged ardently, "Come! Fill me! It feels so good! Oh...Ohhhhhh!!! Tim! Oh, Tim!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!! Ahhhhh!!! Yessssss!!!! Yes-yes-yes-yes-yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She rode out another stupefying orgasm and, when it was over, she remained atop Tim enjoying the aftermath, feeling his penis soften, then slide from her, tickling her as it left her body. She lowered herself onto his chest, felt his arms slide around her, and his lips cover hers. This was so wonderful! She was so glad he'd stopped by!

Finally, she slid off the young man and rolled onto her side, facing him. "It's getting late, Tim," she said. "Won't your parents wonder where you are?"

"I told them I might stay over at a friend's house, tonight," he said. "I...I don't have to go home right away if...if you don't want me...to."

"Oh," she replied.

A hopeful look formed on the young man's face. "Ah...uh...Mrs. Tate, do...do you think...could I, uh, stay her all night?" he asked.

"I...oh hell, sure, why not?" she replied, giving him a kiss. Nothing could make things any worse than they already were and, besides, if the rest of the night was as satisfying as the first part had been... She shuddered at the thought.

Elation showed on Tim's face. "I'll go move my van, then I'll come back," he said.

She didn't want her neighbors to see the young man come in this late at night. "Come in the back door when you get back," she said.

Tim kissed her again, bounced off the bed, and began to get dressed. "I'll be right back," he said, running for the door.

She got up, walked out to the living room, picked up her robe, and slipped it over her bare body. She heard the boy's van start, then drive off. "What have I let myself in for?" she asked herself as she walked toward the kitchen. "Am I being as foolish as I think I am?"

A few minutes later, she heard a soft knock at the kitchen door, opened it, and was swept into Tim's arms. Their lips fused in a passionate kiss and his hands slid inside her robe, onto her body. He cupped her buttocks in his hands and she shuddered as he pulled her against him. She felt something press against her belly as she clung to him. "My God!" she thought, "He's hard again!"

Holding her, Tim backed to one of the kitchen chairs and sat down on it.

"Tim! What are you doing?" she gasped. She couldn't imagine what he was doing. She found out quickly when he pulled her down onto his lap and his erect penis slid into her. "Ohhhhh!!! Tim!!! That feels so lovely!!! Yessss!" she groaned, her passion flaring. God! Would this ever stop? She hoped not.

He began to drive into her and she was again thrilled by how much exquisite pleasure he was giving her. "Oh, God, Tim, you....Unnnnhhhhh....you are incredible!" she groaned when his swollen penis began to lunge up into her. She clutched his shoulders, riding him, hanging on for dear life as they bounced up and down on the kitchen chair.

Tim captured one of her nipples with his lips and began sucking it feverishly.

"Ohhhhh!!! she moaned as elation ripped through her, "Sooooo goooodddd!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, Godd, Timmm!! Yesssss!!!"

The teenager rocked his hips, thrusting into the nurse forcefully. His hands gripped her buttocks, hauling down her onto his spearing organ. His fervid movements, plus the delectable feelings his lips and tongue were giving her breasts, soon had her aflame with need again.

"Tim, Oh, God, I'm going to come!" she cried. She was startled by how fast she'd reached a second peak. "Tim!!! Tim!! Oh, Tim!!! I'm comminnnggg!!!! Oh, darling, I'm commmminnnnnnggggggg!!!! More!!!! Oh, God!!!!! More!!!! Yesssss!!!! Yesssssss!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!!" the lad groaned when he again exploded into her.

Seated on the chair in the middle of her kitchen, the lovers clutched each other desperately as their passion spent itself.

When she finally gathered enough strength enough to move, she kissed Tim. "Let's go back to bed," she said. She lifted herself off him. Her legs were still a little weak and his juices seeped from her and trickled down her legs. She used to hate that part of love-making, but with Tim it only added to the joy of the experience.

The boy rose with her and, arms around each other, they walked down the hallway and into the bedroom. She stripped off her robe while Tim undressed and they got in her bed. They immediately moved into each other's arms, kissed deeply, then their hands again began exploring warm flesh. The lovers gazed into each other's eyes with deep feeling.

"I've never been this satisfied," she told the young man. "Never!"

Tim smiled shyly and blushed. "I'm glad," he said. "I wanted to be good for you and I was kind of afraid I wouldn't be."

"Oh, God, you wonderful, wonderful man! You certainly are good for me!" she exclaimed. She took his face in her hands and kissed him. Then, realizing she was tired she said, "We ought to get some sleep, don't you think? I know you don't have school tomorrow, but you've worn me out."

**********

"Oh, Tim," Heidi murmured. "I miss you so. I...I should never have given you up. I was so foolish." She shrugged. She had given him up, however, and now she was alone. Tears began rolling down her cheeks. Would she ever find happiness? Was there a man she could love, and who would love her? Wiping her eyes, she got off the sofa and went to her bedroom.

The phone rang a few minutes after she'd gotten in bed. Her hand trembling, Heidi picked it up. "He...hello?" she said.

"Evil woman! Bitch! Tramp!" the rough voice screamed. "You will..."

Heidi slammed the phone down, then clutched the covers over her and curled up in her bed, sobbing. "Maybe I deserve this," she thought as she cried. "Maybe I'm exactly the kind of person he...he says I am." Finally, sleep came to her, but it was a disturbed and restless sleep.

12