Hello, Goodbye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here!!" Heather finally said when she was so turned on she couldn't stand it anymore.

She pulled Jennifer up to her and began passionately kissing the younger woman as her hands greedily roamed over her ample breasts.

"Let's get this shirt off of you so we can see those pretty tits of yours shall we?" She said as she lifted Jennifer's shirt off of her.

"Yes, please" Jennifer moaned. "Suck on my big fucking tits baby! I've been waiting for this all night!"

"MMMM, yummy!!" Heather cried as she cupped both of Jennifer's breasts with her hands and greedily slurped away. "You're such a horny little girl aren't you?"

"Uh, huh!" The young woman cried. "I'm so horny for you Heather!! I'm horny for pussy!!!"

"I can see that the way those hard fucking nipples are jutting out" Heather said as she pinched Jennifer's nipples and rolled them between her fingers. "Do the boys love your tits like I do?"

"Yes, but I don't care about boys anymore!!" She said. "I'm your little lesbo slut!!!"

"So now the truth comes out eh?" Heather teased before pulling Jennifer close and kissing her hard.

Heather's hands roamed down Jennifer's bare back to her ass as the two women passionately French kissed.

"I've wanted to get into your pants for so long" Heather whispered in between kisses. "Can I?"

"Ohhhh, Please!!" Jennifer begged. "I want you to eat my pussy!!!"

Heather just flipped Jennifer back onto her back and grabbed her feet. Barely taking the time to toss the younger woman's shoes off she grabbed Jennifer's jeans at the ankles and yanked them off leaving her clad in only a little pair of lacy purple panties.

"Ooohhh, you little slut!" Heather chided. "Who'd you wear those pretty little panties for? Brett?"

"I did" Jennifer admitted. "But I don't want him anymore, I don't want boys at all. You're the one who gets to fuck me tonight!"

"That's right" Heather said as she grabbed the sides of Jennifer's panties. "I get to fuck your hot little dyke ass!! So who's your mommy?"

"You are" Jennifer moaned as Heather waited for the right answer before sliding the panties off. "You're my mommy and I'm your little dyke slut!!!"

"Good girl" Heather said with a smile as she peeled off the lacy fabric revealing Jennifer's sopping wet snatch. "Now I'm going to show you what good girls get!"

Heather lowered her face to Jennifer's pussy and slowly began to work her tongue into the hole before pinching her clit and running circles across it with her tongue.

"Oooooohhhhhh FUCK YES!!!!" Jennifer moaned as she arched her back up to meet Heather's mouth. "Please eat my pussy baby!!! Just like tha...ahhh....att!!!!"

"You love having your pussy eaten by a woman don't you?" Heather teased as she worked one of her fingers into Jennifer's cunt.

"Yesssss, I ahhhh, love it mommy!!!" She cried. "Please don't stop fucking me!!!!"

Slurp, slurp, slurp came the sounds of Heather sucking away at Jennifer's clit as she introduced her new apprentice to the joys of Sapphic love making.

"Oooohhhh, I THINK I'M GONNA COME!!!" Jennifer screamed as she bucked her hips.

"Come for me baby!!" Heather cheered. "Come all over mommy's face!! Let this woman make you feel like no boy ever could!"

"UNNNGGGHHH, OOOOOOHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCKKK YESSSSSS!!!" Jennifer moaned as she had the most intense orgasm of her life, drenching Heather's mouth and hands in love juice.

"Here, taste your pussy juice" Heather giggled as she let Jennifer suck the come off of her fingers before making out with her young lover yet again.

"What are you thinking?" Heather asked as she started sucking on Jennifer's huge tits again as her chest heaved.

"I think that men suck" Jennifer laughed. "And I think I love the taste of pussy."

"Really?" Heather teased. "Well I think you're in luck because I'm gonna let you eat my pussy. You want that don't you?"

"Uh, huh" Jennifer said as Heather gently bit one of her nipples causing her to squirm. "I've just.....I've never....done that before."

"But you've fantasized about it right?" Heather asked, already knowing the answer but trying to get Jennifer to admit more.

"Yeah, I guess" Jennifer answered meekly.

"So who have you fantasized about?" Heather asked pointedly.

"I don't know" Jennifer blushed.

"Tell me or you don't get to lick my pussy" Heather said. "I'll take off one piece of clothing for every name you give me."

"Nicole Roveno" Jennifer said as Heather unbuttoned and removed her shirt. "That cute little Italian girl. I always thought she was cute."

"Who else?" Heather continued.

"Stacey Thompson. I know she's only eighteen, but she's so fucking cute." Jennifer admitted and off came the skirt, leaving Heather in just her bra and panties besides the black garter belt and stockings she wore.

"Also, Karen Hanes." Jennifer went on. "I've masturbated so many times late at night thinking about her. You know she used to be an NFL cheerleader for the Falcons?"

"I did know that" Heather said as she slid off her bra. "Karen's been over here before, but that's a story for another time. Right now, all I've got left is my panties, so who else?"

Jennifer thought for a moment. She shouldn't tell her about..........no, she would never admit to that.

"You" Jennifer finally said. "I used to imagine having to fuck you to get my raise."

"And now look at you here" Heather said as she smiled and slid off her panties. But as Jennifer started to crawl over to her she stopped her.

"One more" Heather said. "And you know who I'm talking about."

"Don't make me say it" Jennifer pleaded, but she knew it was no use. "She's my best friend."

"Tell me" Heather demanded. "Who else do you fantasize about?"

"Brooke" Jennifer finally said as the tears brimmed in her eyes. "I know it's wrong cause she's my friend, but I just want her so badly. I think about fucking her all the time. She has no idea how much she tortures me with those sexy little outfits she wears."

"So why don't you get her?" Heather asked. "Why don't you go and get the girl of your dreams?"

"She'd freak out if I tried anything" Jennifer replied. "She's as straight as they get."

"So were you until tonight" Heather answered, arching her eyebrows as her words sunk in to Jennifer's mind. "Now, come get what you really want."

Jennifer just smiled and wiped the tears out of her eyes as she gazed across the couch at the sexy blonde sitting naked with her legs spread. She was about to eat pussy for the first time in her life after dreaming about it for years.

She slowly crawled over to where Heather sat and lowered her head to the older woman's pussy.

"That's it baby" Heather whispered as Jennifer lightly flicked her tongue out over her clit. After getting her first light taste of Heather's pussy, Jennifer ran the whole front of her tongue up the length of Heather's snatch, soaking in the musky taste of her snatch.

"Mmmmmm, somebody's been doing their homework" Heather moaned as Jennifer slurped away at her pussy. "Oooohhhh, you're making mommy feel soooooo good!!!"

Heather grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs toward her body allowing Jennifer to bury her tongue deeper in her pussy.

"Oooohhh, you're a freaky little dyke aren't you?" She groaned as Jennifer spread her ass cheeks and buried her tongue into Heather's asshole.

"Mmmmmm, I love licking your ass baby!" Jennifer said with a smile as she moved her attention back to Heather's pussy and slid her finger into her ass instead. "I wanna make you come as good as you made me come!"

"Ohhh, Fuck Yesssss!!! You're so fucking good at this Jennifer!!!" Heather cried as the young woman pumped he finger into her asshole and gently licked and sucked away at her clit. "Pleeeeaaaasseee MAKE ME COMMMMMEEEEE!!!"

Jennifer loved the rush of making this woman feel so good and she started sucking as hard as she good on Heather's clit while she worked her finger back and forth in her asshole.

"Ohhh, BABY YESSSSS!!! MOMMY'S CUMMMMINNGGG!!!" She screamed as she reached her climax.

"Mmmmm, lick up all that pussy juice baby!" Heather said as she caught her breath. "Don't you leave a fucking drop!"

Jennifer had no intention of leaving any of Heather's come unslurped as she cleaned her pussy with her tongue before crawling up into her arms again.

"That was so fucking good baby" Heather moaned in between kisses, all the while she continued squeezing and playing with Jennifer's big tits. "Did you like your first time with a woman."

"Oh yes" Jennifer replied. "I don't ever want to fuck a man again, I only want to fuck girls!"

Heather just laughed and lightly ran her fingernails along Jennifer's back as they laid naked together on the couch. After kissing for a while later Jennifer gazed up into Heather's eyes with a look of desire.

"What else can you show me?" She asked, clearly not ready for the evening to end.

"Well there are some other things" Heather replied hesitantly. "But maybe we should call it an evening."

"What, Why?" Jennifer asked. "You've opened up my eyes so much already, I want to do it all."

"Well........No, you're not ready for that yet" Heather said, stopping herself.

"Not ready for what?" Jennifer demanded.

"Well I've had some girls come upstairs to my bedroom with me, but they were bad girls" She replied. "You seem like a sweet girl, and I don't want to corrupt you yet."

"I want to be bad" Jennifer blurted. "I told you I'm ready to be your fuck toy, that I'd do anything you want, now take me to your bedroom!"

"You are such a spoiled little brat" Heather teased. "Maybe you are a bad girl. Maybe I should take you upstairs and do nasty things to your sexy little body."

"Please, Please, Please" Jennifer begged, crawling onto the floor on her knees again for emphasis. "Please treat me like the fucking brat I am! Take me upstairs and fuck me some more!!!"

"Okay" Heather relented. "But I'm not going to be nice to you if we go upstairs. Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes" Jennifer begged. "I want it!! I need it!!"

"THEN GET THE FUCK UP!!!" Heather screamed, changing her tone immediately and slapping Jennifer on the cheek.

At first Jennifer was taken aback by the slap, but it also turned her on. She felt her nipples hardening again and slowly stood up.

"I SAID GET THE FUCK UP THOSE STAIRS!!!!" Heather yelled as she grabbed Jennifer's erect nipples and pinched them hard.

"Owww!!" She moaned instinctively but then headed toward the stairs to the bedroom.

"You liked that didn't you, you fucking little slut?" Heather asked.

"Y-Yess" Jennifer stammered.

"Yes what?" Heather demanded.

"Yes mommy" she answered.

"Get on the bed bitch!!" Heather instructed when they reached the bedroom. "On your hands and knees!!!"

Jennifer hopped onto the bed on all fours and glanced back at Heather to see what she was doing.

"TURN THE FUCK AROUND WHORE!!!" She yelled before slapping Jennifer hard on the ass several times. "You don't need to see what I'm doing! You belong to me and you do what I tell you to do, you got that?"

"Yes mommy" Jennifer said.

"Mmmm, such a pretty little ass" Heather continued as she pulled the strap on from her dresser drawer and slid it on. "I can't wait to bury this fucking thing in it."

"Wh-WHAT?" Jennifer asked, eyes wide in terror. She had never let anyone put something in her ass, not a finger, not a dick, nothing. She instinctively turned around to see what Heather had when she felt a stinging slap on her ass again.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING LOOK AT ME BITCH!!!" Heather yelled. "Now you're going to get punished for that!"

She grabbed a couple of clothespins from the dresser and clipped them onto Jennifer's still hard nipples.

"Ouch, I'm sorry mommy" Jennifer pleaded. "I won't look again, just please don't put that thing in my asshole!"

"You had your chance to do good girl things with me" Heather replied. "But bad girls get buttfucked!! So I'll ask you one last time, are you a good girl or are you a bad girl?"

Jennifer's mind was spinning out of control. Just say good girl she thought. Just say good girl and don't let her take this last little shred of dignity from you. If you say bad girl, you're her bitch forever, do you really want that?

"I'm a.......I'm a........" Jennifer stammered, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I'm a.........BAD GIRL!!! I'M A BAD FUCKING GIRL AND I NEED TO GET FUCKED IN THE ASS BY YOU MOMMY!!!! PLEASE FUCK MY BAD LITTLE ASS, I'M YOUR BITCH AND I WANT IT!!!"

"That's what I thought" Heather replied with a wicked grin on her face. She bent down low to Jennifer's asshole and worked her tongue over it before sliding inside at least an inch deep.

"Ooooohhhh, yessss, Please lick my slutty fucking asshole!!!" Jennifer moaned as she reached back with one hand and rubbed her own clit.

After lubing up her asshole with saliva, Heather crawled up behind Jennifer and worked the head of the strap on into her ass.

"FUCK THAT HURTS!!!" Jennifer moaned. "BUT I WANT IT ALL INSIDE ME!!! I'M YOU'RE FUCKING LESBO SLUT, SO PLEASE START FUCKING MY ASS!!!!"

"That's right, you're my fucking lesbian slut!" Heather cried as she pumped the dildo into the young woman's virgin ass. "You'd never let the boys fuck your ass. You wanted it to be a woman, you wanted it to be me!!!"

"I DID!!!" Jennifer cried. "I'M DONE WITH BOYS!!! JUST FUCK ME MOMMY!!! FUCK ME MOMMY!!!! FUUUUUCCCKKKKK MMMEEEE!!!"

Jennifer's face was smacking into the headboard of the bed with every thrust, her nipples had clothespins stuck on them and she was letting her supervisor do something that no man had ever been allowed to. She was humiliated, but loved every minute of it.

"Rub that clit baby!!!" Heather demanded as she slapped Jennifer's ass. "Come for mommy again!!"

"I WILL!!! I'LL COME FOR YOU MOMMY!!!" Jennifer screamed. "I JUST WANT TO PLEASE YOU!!!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, I'M FUCKING COMMMMINNNNGGG!!!!"

If her orgasm on the couch had been a ten on the pleasure scale then this one was a 100. Wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her body as her orgasm hit.

The two women finally collapsed in a heap on the bed where Heather removed the clothespins and softly cuddled with her lover before sleep washed over them.

A short while later Jennifer awoke naked in Heather's arms and quietly crawled out of the bed. She wasn't quite sure what the emotions she was feeling were. Was she embarrassed? Maybe a little, some of the things they had done were humiliating and she'd probably be walking around quite gingerly for the next few days. Was she in love? Not with Heather, that was for sure. They had had a great time, but that was all it was. No, what she was really feeling was freedom. The freedom that comes when one opens up their eyes and discovers who they really are. A new chapter was about to open in her life with a new job and a new found sexual identity and she had Heather to thank for her evolution.

As she snuck downstairs and picked out her clothes from the pile strewn on the floor, Jennifer saw a pen and paper and left a note on the coffee table.

Dear Heather,

Thanks for the wonderful evening and showing me who I really am. I just decided to walk home tonight for the fresh air, but I just want you to know that I'll never forget tonight. We'll probably never see each other again, but if you we ever do, maybe next time you'll be calling me mommy, lol. Anyway, thanks again, but right now I've got to go catch up with Brooke and see if I can get the girl of my dreams.

Love Always,

Jen Young

THE END

12