Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that you Dawn," I said as I raked her back with my nails.

"How the hell did he..." Billy Jean blurted out before falling silent.

I began hammering Dawn hard and fast now. Her muted cries grew louder and louder. I could feel her climax building inside of her. The crowd began to murmur which coincided with her body shaking. Dawn's back arched as she climaxed. I held her close until she could stand on her own. I eased out of her and soft voices whispered as they decided who was next. They fell silent and someone took my hand and settled it on her shoulder. Rhea spoke and told me that if I could figure who it was by simply touching her I could remove the blindfold. I ran my hands over her body and cupped her generous tits. She was quivering as I touched her. She was at least a C cup but I felt closer to a D. I turned her around and ran my hands down her back and settled my hands on her ass. It was firm and had that little shelf I loved. It could only be one girl.

"Shannon?"

"Wrong..." Rhea said in my ear. "Okay mystery lady take your position. Okay, she has chosen doggy style. Man whore mount your woman..."

I was directed to the gal with the great tits and ass. She was kneeling on the edge of the bed. My cock sought out her soaked sex and slid inside easily. I groaned and even muttered how tight she was. I began thrusting and hoped my mom wasn't watching this. Who was I kidding? My mom had always been a class A voyeur. She loved to watch and be watched. We had that in common. I got hard just thinking about getting caught or in this case being the center of attention. The gal let out a squeal of surprise when my cock hardened inside of her. I began hammering her harder and faster. Come on mom get an eyeful of this. See how hard I am! See how long and thick my cock is! I leaned forward and cupped those wonderful tits. They fit my hands perfectly. I could feel her hard nipples so I pinched them and gave them a twist. She cried out and began thrusting backward now. The hunger in the room was building as they all watched. I let go of her tits and focused on fucking her instead. My own climax was building again. I pounded her harder but no enough to hurt her. I felt my toes begin to curl when my partner let out a blood curdling cry of release.

"Damn Greg that was a geyser," Rhea said in my ear. "Are you ready for the last girl of the night?"

"Uh huh," I stammered as I pulled out of the top heavy girl.

"Good... okay slut mount your cock," Rhea said.

Instinct took over and I stuck out my arms. Whoever it was had leapt into my arms and I caught her. She wrapped her legs around my waist as someone took my cock and lined it up. I lowered the girl onto my cock and heard a familiar noise. I knew who this was now, Kira. I was about to name her when she kissed me. The connection was electric. I kissed her back even as I moved her body. Damn she was still tight as hell. I moaned into her mouth as she tugged the blindfold off and I opened my eyes. I was wrong again. I had never laid eyes on her before. My confusion must have showed because she broke the kiss and laid her head on my chest.

"So you're Greg," she purred. "Merry Christmas, I am your present. My name is Shelby."

She leaned back so I could see her better. My hand settled onto the small of her back to support her. She was short I guessed barely five feet but despite her size she was well rounded. That is what threw me off thinking it was Kira. I tried and failed to determine her ethnicity. She had characteristics that may have been Asian while others might have been American Indian. It was the other third that threw me for a loop. Her triangular shaped face with high cheekbones and almond shaped eyes. Her small full mouth was open as she moaned.

"They told me you were a great lover but damn it falls way short of the truth."

"Who brought you here?" I asked.

"Your mom did. I was homeless and she took me in. She has treated me like a daughter."

"That sounds like her," I said as I continued to lift and drop her onto my cock.

Shelby moaned louder and louder her voice echoing all the way to the hallway. I suddenly realized that we were alone. Where were the others? I returned my full attention to the comely brunette impaled on my cock. I held her still and began hammering from below. Her back arched and she howled as she came. I never hesitated and I never stopped. If she was my gift I was going to fucking break this little tart. She was gasping and shaking as my cock drilled her.

"Wait... unnnn god... wait..." She cried as I relentlessly fuck her rotten. A second shriek passed her lips as she came for a second time. "You are going to stop now right... aw fuck..."

"No... you belong to me right now..."

"Your cock is splitting me in two," she growled.

"Oh shit close now..." I moaned as my dick swelled inside of her.

"Fine... okay... just keep fucking me..."

I was on the verge when I felt it. The psychic probe that met my iron clad will. It was her! She had tried to scan me. I returned the favor. I pinned her back to the nearest wall and continued hammering at her both physically and mentally. Her shield fell in seconds. I ravaged her mind just like my dick was doing to her pussy. I poured through her life experiences even as I blew my load deep inside of her.

"Shelby, you have been dishonest with me."

"Who the fuck are you? What the fuck are you?"

"I am the guy that's going to switch you off if you don't come clean. Why the fuck are you here, really?"

She collected her thoughts and even as they became coherent I was aware of them. She was a runaway slave. She had been hiding from her former handlers. Shelby read my mother's thoughts and learned that she was a decent human being. The rest was history. All that she wanted was a safe place to live. I withdrew from her thoughts and her body.

"Go wash up," I said as she got to her feet.

"You could wash my back for me," she said recovering quickly. "You love her, your mother I mean... I would never do anything to hurt her. You know that so why not start over." She said even as I pondered an apology. "NO... no Greg... you did what you had to. My people are a very understanding lot. If you need me you know where I'll be."

She walked away and I watched her naked ass as it disappeared into mom's bathroom. I looked around and realized that mom had put me up in her bedroom. Of course she did, I was hurt and only the best for me. I followed Shelby into the bathroom. She was right and now a healthy grudge fuck to clear the air. I closed the door behind me. I was sure the running water and closed door would muffle some of her noises. I was wrong. The acoustics in there were perfection itself. Our little audience heard every little moan to her loudest cries. We dried off and while Shelby went to her room to dress I walked down in only a towel like a conquering hero.

Rhea and Cindy sat next to my mom in the kitchen while the rest were scattered in the living room and the dining room. Cindy had managed to get them all somehow. I stared at those lovely young things and cried. After all they had inspired me in ways they never knew or understood. I hugged them all and told them that this was the best Christmas ever. They disagreed since some of them hadn't opened their present yet. But they were here for the next three days. I got a hug from each of them even as Shelby appeared wearing a dark blue robe. I finished giving hugs and ended up near the kitchen. I still feared setting foot in there. She had made it quite clear to me as a child that unless I was invited the kitchen was off limits.

"Jesus Greg come on in," Mom said smiling. "Merry Christmas."

"Thanks for this," I said and then she did something I've never seen her do. My mom blushed.

"No Greg, thank you..."

I didn't have to be a mind reader to figure it out. Oh crap, she was one of the faceless women that I slept with. I stepped into the kitchen and saw that mom was sucking down coffee. I looked her in the eye and it all came into focus. Mom had been shit faced after a few careful shots of alcohol. She was just drunk enough to loosen up her moral fiber. I hugged her and she let out a soft moan. I whispered in her ear and she slapped me. Cindy and Rhea giggled as I touched the offending cheek.

"I guess I should get back to bed. See you in the morning." I said as I turned and mom shook her head. "What?"

"We need to talk," Mom said and I saw something odd in her eye, insecurity. "I need to coordinate where the girls will sleep."

"Grandma I told you I can handle it." Cindy said getting to her feet. "You and dad go talk."

Mom hesitated but saw the indomitable expression on Cindy's face and yielded. I took her arm and felt exposed in my towel. I was okay with anyone but mom seeing me like this. We were both out of sorts and maybe we did need a good long talk. So much had happened since I moved out. We settled on mom's bed and she grabbed my right wrist and looked it over. The bruising was barely visible now. By morning there wouldn't be sign of any damage whatsoever. I tried to collect my thoughts so I could explain things in an understandable form. I was about to open my mouth when she beat me to it.

"There's something I need to show you but first we need to talk."

"Fire away mom I am all ears."

"Funny, well let's see, ah I first met Rhea just before you sold the house in Arkham. She explained a lot which you left out. She wanted me to know about the changes you were going through. She told me so many stories about her people and what a blessing it was that you were joining them. By you she meant you and Cindy. I was in shock. I knew the universe was a big place but to actually meet one. We drank as we talked. I drank a lot. I was pretty shit faced by the time my head hit the pillow. It wasn't until the next morning that I knew something was wrong. Okay, that is not the right word. I knew something was different about me. First I woke without a hangover and there was something subtle about my reflection..."

It hit me like a ton of bricks. Mom nodded and got up and walked to her bathroom. I followed her. She was standing in front of her mirror and as I watched she removed her makeup. I watched as she removed what looked like layers of cosmetics. She washed up and as if by magic the lines on her face vanished. Mom wasn't using makeup to look good she was using it to hide her age. I remembered a picture in her wedding album with dad and I knew that the clock had been run back. She finished splashing water on her face and dried off.

"It wasn't your dad that carried the gene, it was me. She had brought one of those bottles of water you were hoarding. I drank it before I went to sleep that first night. What was it she called it? Oh yeah, she said the rare element in the water had bonded with me. It didn't react like it did for you so she gave me a kind of supplement. After six doses I didn't need it anymore. I began jogging again and the weight literally dropped off. I have never felt better."

"I don't know what to say. I should have told you but I couldn't."

"I understand. It hasn't been easy for me either.

"What do you want to know? If I can answer it I will."

We returned to the bedroom and sat on the foot of her bed. We went back and forth until she had covered everything she could think of. We spent quite a while discussing my new self and the blending of the A.I. and me. I had a sudden urge and I reached out and brushed the hair back away from my mother's ear. They were normal or I should say they hadn't changed. I wasn't sure the level of change she had been through. I looked at her and all of my memories of her collided with the woman before me. She kissed my hand and I pulled her into a hug. She whispered in my ear how cute it was. It took me a few seconds to realize what she meant by those words. I moved back enough so that I could look her in the eye. My mother was smiling from ear to ear.

"Did you..." I began and she nodded. "...while I was..." Again she nodded and licked her lips now. "Do you want to...?"

Her hand landed squarely on the bulge beneath my towel. I shivered as her hand snaked under the towel and wrapped around me. I let out a gasp of surprise. Her hand was cold and I told her so. She knelt down on the floor and lifted up the towel. Her mouth descended and man was her mouth warm. I moaned as this gorgeous young woman went down on me. I had disassociated the term mom and the woman making love to my cock. I went on instinct and judging by 'her' reactions my instincts were right on the money. My fingers slid into her hair and I made a fist. I took over and moved her head for her. She relinquished control instantly. I felt that rush of power as I fucked her face. I was grunting as her tongue worked me over. She was a talented little cocksucker and I told her so.

"Somebody likes my dick," I moaned and her eyes opened. We locked gazes as I slowly got to my feet and that's when things got interesting. "I am going to break you. Now is the time to speak up." I pulled her head back but she remained silent. "I'll take that as a yes."

I pulled her to her feet. I grabbed her silk nightie and ripped it in half. The tearing sound filled the air. I let go and the two halves fluttered to the floor. I ran my hands over her body and her nipples hardened as I walked behind her. My towel was on the floor near the remnants of her nightie. I cupped her tits from behind and she pressed her body against mine. As I planted kisses on her neck she let out soft cooing noises. My erection slid beneath her sex and that notched things up a level. She was panting as the length of my cock rubbed against her labia. I played with her tits as I nibbled her left ear. She whispered something in my ear and I almost missed it.

"Bethany..." She gasped. "Call me Bethany."

"Ok... Bethany... tell me what you want."

"You... inside of me... break me... make me yours..."

I did just that. I lifted her off of her feet and quickly adjusted my grip on her legs. With her help I slowly impaled her on my cock. Bethany let out a new sound. It was somewhere between a moan and a whimper. Once I was balls deep inside of her I turned her so that she could see her reflection from the full length mirror next to her chest of drawers. I could watch her expressions as I fucked her. I began nice and slow. She urged me on as her eyes never left the shaft of my cock sliding in and out of her. I moved a bit faster now as Bethany cupped her own tits and pinched her nipples. I maintained the pace but thrust harder now. That lit her up like a fucking Christmas tree. She went from quietly moaning to cursing louder and louder. The harder I fucked her the louder she got. I wonder if that was her gag earlier this evening. Her body called out to me and I picked up speed. Bethany's back arched as she climaxed. That was the first of many. I saw a side of her that I never suspected existed. She was a wild child all over again.

"Fuck me..." she growled. "Come on Greg break me..."

"As you wish," I replied. "Here comes the thunder."

I picked up the speed and force of my thrusts. Bethany urged me on and I delivered. I never knew how much she could take. She was insatiable. I quickly lost count of her orgasms. Rhea had a healthy libido but Bethany was the first woman I had been with that challenged my own. We finally fell into an exhausted heap on her bed.

I didn't remember getting under the covers. Maybe Bethany had tucked me in at some point. I awoke and found a naked body clinging to my own. I pushed the strands of hair from her face and it all came crashing back. I had slept with my mom. No, I had fucked her senseless. I felt the icy grip of guilt until her eyes flickered open and she smiled. I smiled back and then the others pounced the bed. Cindy landed next to me and hugged me tight. Rhea stood at the foot of the bed looking at all the young girls and she smiled.

"I was about to fix breakfast," Rhea began and that got the reaction she expected.

"The hell you are," Bethany growled. "I am still the mistress of this house."

"Go woman and fix my breakfast..." I said and she glared at me then she kissed my cheek.

She got up and took a quick shower to wash off the scent of our love play. I was ordered out of the bed and into the shower. Apparently the scent of love was strong on me as well. I got up and went into the bathroom. I slid in behind Bethany and she took it upon herself to wash me. As I stood there she lathered me up from neck to feet. I rinsed off and I broke the silence with a single question.

"What are you going to do?"

"You mean after the New Year?" She asked and I nodded. "I'm not really sure."

"Tell me what you want and I will do whatever I can to help."

"Um... I have no clue... do you have any suggestions? Bend over so I can wet your hair."

"How about a culinary school, you have always liked cooking. I know a gal that knows a gal..."

"Of course you do," she giggled. "I think that is a great idea. I could be your personal chef. What do you say? I mean you have a live in body guard. I could be your live in chef... unless..."

"First you have to graduate at the top of your class. Let me make a few calls and I'll get back to..."

Bethany got on her tippy toes and kissed me back into silence. My eyes closed and kissed her back. Bethany broke our kiss and left me in the shower breathless. I rinsed my hair and shut off the shower. By the time I shaved and brushed my teeth Bethany was downstairs fixing breakfast. Cindy had set out clothes for me on the freshly laundered sheets. I got dressed while my daughter watched. She just sat there staring at me with a smug look on her face. I debated whether or not to say anything but that decision was taken from me.

"So... you and grandma huh," Cindy said trying to keep from laughing. "Man, I thought I was loud when we hooked up. I guess I know where I get it."

"Yep," I said as I slipped my socks on. "You are somewhere in the ninety decibel range. She is closer to one twenty I think."

"Was that a challenge?" She replied narrowing her eyes.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I replied. "Are we still snowed in?"

"Yep and it is still snowing."

"No shit... wow I had reservations but now I'm like a few extra days might not be that bad."

"You really are a man whore daddy," Cindy said winking at me. "Hurry up your food is getting cold."

I watched my little girl walk out and rated her ass a nine out of ten. Rhea is the only woman I knew with a better ass. Though I had to admit Janessa's ass was pretty damn close. I wonder if mom, correction, I wonder if Bethany minded cooking for so many guests. Who was I kidding? She was in her element. I headed down and found the dining room half full of lovely young ladies. The other half were in the kitchen finishing up the last of the cooking. I took my spot at one end of the table. The two seats next to it were empty. I wonder who would be sitting next to me. The swinging doors opened at Bethany appeared. She was followed by Cindy and Rhea. They set down the platters and took up their positions. Mom err Bethany sat opposite of me it was her house after all. Cindy sat to my left while Rhea took up the left.

"Let's eat." Bethany said as the platters were uncovered.

The food was speared, scooped and sliced as it hit eager plates for consumption. There was little conversation at first. The ladies and I were rather ravenous. I was pouring my second cup of coffee and adding cream when I felt it. There was a strange vibration growing stronger by the second so I glanced over at Rhea and she nodded. I got to my feet and gestured for the others to remain seated. Rhea stayed behind to guard my family while I walked towards the front door. I tried my best to ignore the vibration but it demanded my attention and with that came my anger. I was scant feet from the door when a heavy fist landed on it. I opened the door and stared at the six men in military garb carrying fully auto gauss weapons.