Helloooo Nurse!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held his scrotum in one hand as I gently rolled his testicles between my fingertips. I began to run one of my fingernails up and down the length of his perineum. From scrotum to asshole and back again, I was gently tickling him while I continued to Hoover his hardness!

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" He exploded into my mouth, bathing the back of my throat with his hot jizz! I swallowed all of him eagerly. I wanted him to know just how much I appreciated him rescuing me! I licked the very last drop of cum off the tip of his prick and stood up.

I melted against him again. We were making out while he continued to grind his crotch into mine. Suddenly, he picked me up in his arms. "Wrap your legs around my waist, baby." he whispered into my ear.

I did as he asked, and he cupped my ass cheeks in those incredibly muscular arms of his. He slid me onto his erection and when I had bottomed out, he began to do curls with me! He was jerking himself off with my ass while he exercised those gorgeous biceps! He was dropping me down his shaft and then lifting me up until just his prick was inside me.

"Oh Prince Adam! Use me baby, take my temperature with your thermometer. Heloise wants to cure everything that ails you!" I was licking He-Man's neck, throat, and ears as he continued to lift me up and down his shaft. I slipped my legs from around his waist and moved them, so I was now wrapped around his arms, my ankles tucked behind those incredible biceps. My ass had never been so open to a man.

He-Man began to hit my P-spot on every down stroke, and it wasn't long before I began to experience multiple prostate orgasms. My entire body felt like it was on fire; I was quivering in his arms. "AdamAdamAdam, don'tstopdon'tstopdon'tstop, oh shit, oh shit, oh shitshitshitshit! Fuck mefuckmefuckme, Fuck mefuckmefuckme!" I couldn't think, couldn't concentrate, it was all I could do to keep my arms around his neck.

He knew something was happening with me, so he took me to the bed and laid me down on it, still between my legs. "Finish it, finish it, finish it. Make me cum, make me cum, make me cum. Rub my legs, rub my legs, rub my legs! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

We were fucking missionary position now and Prince Adam was driving himself into me. As hard as he was tapping my ass, his fingertips began to gently caress my stocking-covered legs and I couldn't take anymore. I exploded inside my silicone vagina, cumming hard and long. "Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, nnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cum, cum, cum, cum, cumming for He-Man, Hellooooooooooooo Nurse! Yes, yes, oh shit, oh fuck, oh yes, yes, yes, yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!"

I was thrusting my hips against He-Man's, riding that magnificent cock. I found his mouth and kissed him hungrily; he kissed me back just as hard. His tongue penetrated my mouth and I latched onto it, running my tongue up and down the length of his. I could feel him throbbing and trembling inside me, I knew he was close.

I began to rotate my hips around his shaft, squeezing it with my ass muscles. I started to talk extra dirty to him. "Heloise wants your cum, she wants all of it. I'm your manna sent from heaven; I'll take care of you! I want you to fuck me for all Eternia! I love the way your Power Sword penetrates me. Cum for me He-Man, cum for me. I want your hot cum filling me up and running out my ass. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me you gorgeous stud!"

He-Man unloaded inside me. He was painting the walls of my ass as his jizz spurted everywhere. "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, Heloise, Heloise, Heloise! So hot, so fucking hot, so sexy, so fucking sexy. Love this pussy, love your pussy, need your pussy! Shitfuck, shitfuck, shitfuck. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh, uh uh uh uh uh!!!!"

He held himself inside me and I continued to fuck that glorious cock until his orgasm finished. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, He-Man, you have the power!"

"Helloooooo Nurse." he chuckled softly.

I was looking forward to a night of magnificent sex when his phone started vibrating on the nightstand. He picked it up, looked at the text and had a look of rage on his face that terrified me. "That son-of-a-bitch Hercules has my sister cornered and won't let her get away from him. I have to go."

He threw his costume on and ran out of the room. I collapsed on the bed. That jerk-off Hercules had managed to screw up my night, not once, but twice. And I didn't even get a chance to exchange phone numbers with He-Man!

I was still horny, not just horny, hot! I was hotter than a half-fucked fox in a forest fire and I wanted, no needed, more cock! I cleaned myself up with the hotel's bidet, douched again, repaired my makeup, and headed downstairs to the bar. I'd had enough of the cartoon convention for one night.

I stood in the doorway with one hand on my hip. I caught Harold's eye and nodded to him. He wolf-whistled and said, "Hellooooo Nurse!" Every eye in the place was on me as I strutted into the bar. I knew Heloise would be taking someone else's temperature before long!

12