Help Desk

Story Info
Why am I getting a run a round?
2k words
4.15
25k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

Help Desks. When they're good, they're very, very good, and when they're bad you want to reach down that phone and throttle that smiling idiot who is laughing at your misfortunes. Sometimes you just know that they have an enormous checklist of one thousand six hundred and twenty seven questions, and they're going to go through them one by one.

Q. Have you turned your computer off and on?

A. Yes. The Modem exploded when I did that.

Q. Have you turned it off and left it off for ten seconds, unplugged from the wall?

A. Yes, I crawled along the small rathole of space available behind the desk, ripping skin off my knuckles and unplugged it. Ten seconds? It was impossible to plug it back in that socket without dismantling the damn wall, so I drove to Bunnings and bought an extension cord to reach another socket. This took more than ten seconds.

Q. Our data tells us you're not currently connected to the internet.

A. This could be because of the exploding modem you supplied me with.

That was a typical, friendly conversation. I can't print one of the unfriendly ones, because I'm afraid the language might make your modem explode.

Are you starting to catch my drift? I've been having a few problems with a Help Desk and this infuriating woman who does everything by rote every time I call back.

What was worse, I knew that voice. It had finally dawned on me that the new help centre in my own damned town was the centre I was reaching, and the woman who was 'helping' me was someone I knew. But who?

Seeing I was going be without the internet for a few days while I waited for a new modem, preferably a non-explosive one, I thought I'd drop by the nice new help centre and admire the nice new building and check out all those nice people who are so willing to help.

Now I fully understand that help desks have to have a protocol and a series of standard questions. This aids them to fast track towards the real problem and also tends to quickly eliminate all ID-10-T errors. But this woman, for some reason, was giving me a deliberate run around. I was determined to find out who and why.

So here I was, hanging around the call centre while staff arrived, my ears flapping in the wind, trying to catch that one voice. Again at lunch time and again at change of shift, with no luck. But at lunch time of the second day I struck lucky.

I heard a laugh and a wisecrack from a voice I recognised in two ways. It was the anonymous help desk woman and it was Kate. Kate had never been a girlfriend of mine. The closest we had come to being casual acquaintances was when I was going out with Patty. She was Patty's best friend.

Patty had only been a casual girlfriend. It might have gone on to something more meaningful but she dumped me one day with a casual statement that she was pregnant and getting married. I hadn't seen her since. (And no, it wasn't my kid. Like I said, casual, and we hadn't gotten quite that far along, not that I hadn't tried.)

So the big question in my mind was why was Kate shafting me through the Help Desk?

With the attitude Kate had display over the phone, asking her flat out was a non-starter. I'd have to catch her somewhere where I could lean on her a little. My understanding from Patty was that she and Kate were house-mates, and with Patty gone and married I suspected that maybe Kate now lived alone.

Digging up Patty's old address I made a few discrete inquiries and found that Kate did still live at the same address, but not alone. She had a friend living with her, a single mother. If that was Patty, then it would seem her wedding plans fell through, which was a pity. Patty had seemed a nice girl. Another little bit of information I picked up was that the single mother was currently visiting her mother, and would be gone for several days. I find it quite amazing the things that you can pick up on Facebook and Twitter. Doesn't anyone have a sense of privacy?

That evening I dropped around and called on Kate. Her immediate reaction on seeing me was not exactly welcoming. She took one look at me and started.

"You've got a hell of a nerve coming around here. Piss off."

Like I said, not exactly welcoming. This didn't worry me too much as I had assumed a reaction something like that, so I was already pushing her into the house and kicking the door shut behind me as she spoke.

That, of course, didn't go over too well, and Kate started yelling at me, telling me to get out. Being a considerate type, and not wanting to disturb the neighbours, I firmly told Kate to shut up, or else.

She didn't shut up, but spoke in a lower voice, threatening horrible consequences if I laid even one finger on her and I'd better get out now before she called the cops.

It was a case of she was slow and I was not. I plucked her phone from her fingers almost as soon as she produced it, then I took Kate by the arm and bustled her into the front room.

I think that at this stage my mood was could be described as wrathful, and that wrath was heading in Kate's direction. Promptly sitting on the couch in the front room, I dragged Kate across my lap. She was wearing the uniform that the Help Centre seemed to require, which I found helpful. Someone in the place considered short tunics the proper wear for young ladies, so when Kate fell across my lap a simple flip of the tunic exposed her bottom to me.

"I'm not touching you with one finger," I snapped at her, "but one hand."

With that, my hand bounced of her panties, bringing a yelp from Kate.

"Now I am going to ask you a few questions, and you are going to answer them. To encourage you, I will give you some little prompts along the way. And you won't need these. They interfere with the scenery," I tacked on, taking her panties and yanking the down.

Kate, you will understand, didn't take this lying down. Well, she did actually, because I held her there, but she did protest.

"Now please explain to me why you have been giving me the run a round at the Help Desk," I demanded.

Kate hesitated, so I gave her a reminded with a good spank to her bottom. Her bare bottom, and I hoped it hurt.

Kate squeaked with fury and then snarled at me. "Because you deserve it, you swine."

I spanked her again. "Wrong answer. Explain why you think I deserve it."

"Patty, of course," came the astonishing answer. "Why did you think?"

"I had no idea and I still don't," I told her. "The last I saw of Patty was when she told me she was pregnant and getting married and goodbye."

"Are you trying to tell me you're not the father," Kate sneered. "Patty said you were."

"Either you misunderstood or Patty lied," I said. "It is not possible for me to have fathered her child. I suggest you ask her again."

"Why is it impossible," sneered Kate. "Any protection can fail."

Determined to believe my guilt, that girl. Pity.

"Protection can fail, I agree," I told her, "But fortunately, abstinence works every time. I never actually had a chance to get the woman pregnant."

Kate didn't say anything to that little salvo. Come to think of it there wasn't much she could say. I decided to rub it in a little.

"I am quite willing to have a DNA test, if Patty claims it's mine, but just remind her, loser has to pay for them.

A thought has just struck me. What is she doing about child support?"

"You're paying it," protested Kate. "You're not?" she added, seeing my shaking head.

"So if she's getting it from somewhere, I suggest you find out where and start hating them. You'll probably find he's married."

Kate seemed subdued. "Will you please let me up now?" she requested.

It took me about half a second to consider this request.

"No. I don't think so. I think I'll continue to give you a nice little spanking for jumping to such nasty conclusions about me."

I gave that time to sink in and, just as she was about to protest, I spanked her. Her protest turned into a yelp, and then into a series of yelps as I thoroughly paddled her bottom.

When I'd finished I did release her, watching her scramble to her feet angrily. As she reached down to pull up her panties, I interrupted her.

"Before you pull those up, wouldn't you like to explain to me how you are going to stop me filing a formal complaint against you at the help desk?"

Kate froze, hands clutching her panties.

"You wouldn't," she gasped. "I'd lose my job."

"And I lost a good deal of time through your shenanigans on the phone," I pointed out. "Compensation would seem to be in order."

"What do you want," she asked nervously.

I reached over and lifted the front of her tunic, looking at her pussy with the little arrow of hair pointing to it.

"Why don't you finish getting undressed and we can discuss it," I said.

"I'm not letting you rape me," she hissed.

"Fair enough," I told her. "I have no intention of raping you. But you will get undressed before we discuss my compensation."

Kate was pale now, but no match for my determination. She reluctantly drew off the tunic and bra, then stepped out of her panties.

Looking at her as she stood in front of me, scared, but trying to hide it, I felt as certain satisfaction. Treat me that way would she.

"When you go to work tomorrow, you will do your best to get my problem resolved as quickly as humanly possible. You will give me priority.

If you stop to consider it, you will realise that I didn't really spank you very hard. Your bottom may be a bit tender, but that will pass. As you will also notice, I am not trying to coerce you into bed, although I would love to spend some time making a closer acquaintance."

At that point, I casually stroked her pussy. She was standing with her legs a little apart and I just reached between them and trailed my fingers along her slit, almost making her jump out of her skin.

"You only know what Patty told you so I have no hard feelings about that, but I do suggest that you ask her for a few more details."

I stood up, and Kate hastily took a step back.

"When you have the real story sorted out with Patty, I suggest that it would be nice, not compulsory, but nice if you came around and apologise, dressed the way you are now. After that we'll just see where things go."

I started moving towards the front door, a relieved Kate following me, happy that I was going.

Stopping just outside the front door, I turned and looked at her.

"You're really quite lovely," I said. "Can I have a taste before I go?"

I received a startled "taste of what?" so I stepped back in before Kate had the presence of mind to shut the door.

"These, of course," I said, cupping her breasts. Bending down, I took a nipple into my mouth, sucking gently.

Kate stood still, as though in shock. OK. So she probably was in shock. She recovered fast enough.

"No," she cried, pushing me away. "Just go, please."

I left, smiling and wondering if she'd have the nerve to come around and apologise or if she'd just phone it through. If she came herself, she was going to apologise nude, like it or not, and I was fairly sure that I could make her like it.

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers