Help From My Big Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was racing in and out of her tight pussy, his balls slapping against her butt cheeks. He started fucking her a frantic pace. His balls released his load. "I'm Cumming!"

Besanna could feel his hard cock pumping. It had swelled up a little larger and then she felt it jerking deep inside. The image of him shooting his cum triggered her orgasm. Wave after sensuous wave gushed through her body. Her muscles grabbed his cock trying to hold him inside. He kept fucking her as hard as he could and she had another orgasm on top of the one she was in the middle of having, "Ah - ah - ah - ah!"

Finally Dan stopped moving. Still buried in her, his cock started getting soft. Brother and sister just stayed that way trying to catch their breath. He felt her trembling as she cooled off. He wondered, now that the heat of the moment was gone would she regret what they had done? He felt himself slide all the way out.

Besanna saw her brothers face change and wondered what he was thinking. She put her lips to his. When they moved apart, she got up, grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom to clean up.

When she came back, she found him dressed and sitting down He offered her another beer, which she took. "What's wrong?"

"Are you sure about this? I don't want you to do anything you don't want to?"

She lay back in her chair and gave a deep sigh, "I love you."

12