Help In Time Of Need

Story Info
A Father-in-law helps her out..
11.9k words
4.54
330.5k
100
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,391 Followers

Sue Warren lay on her bed crying her eyes out. She had just finished talking to her husband, Ben. He was in Iraq and this was only the second time she had been able to talk to him since he had been gone. The talk hadn’t been very good since she couldn’t quit crying as they talked. She was lonesome with him gone and it would be another ten months before he returned.

Just a little back ground: Sue was 21 years old and they had been married only 6 months when he had to ship out. She was orphaned from a child. Her Aunt had taken care of her until she died from an over dose off drugs. Since then she had been in one foster home after another until she was 18. Tall at 5’10” with beautiful long legs, large firm breasts that sit high upon her chest, short black hair, and dark brown eyes. Her beauty was the reason she had been in so many different foster homes. The men couldn’t seem to keep their hands off her, and the women didn’t want to keep her around.

Inspite of the way she was raised she had managed to keep her virginity until she married. Her whole life had been spent around the military bases. It was while working at the NCO club that she had met Ben.

He was about the same height as her and only weighted about 150 pounds. He was a very gentleman and didn’t try to get in her pants the first time they dated. It was this difference that made him attractive to her. When he asked her to marry him she said yes right away. She liked him a lot even if she didn’t really love him. After being married for six months she had grown to love him and now that he was gone she missed him even more.

Ben was also a virgin when they married. Though she was a virgin she had a pretty good idea what sex was all about. Some of the homes she had lived in weren’t very selective about what they watched on TV and VCR's. From some of the porno films she had seen she knew what sex was about. It was her that did the teaching from the first.

From their first time making love she knew that she was going to like sex. Ben may have been small in statue but he was hung like the men she had seen in the movies. In a short time they were pleasing each other every time. She even rented films to show him what she wanted to try. He was a quick learner and was ready for anything she came up with. The last few months had been a lot of fun for both of them.

Then came his orders to ship out. Their world came to a quick change. Once again she was alone with just a couple of letters a week to look forward to. She stilled worked at the NCO Club and as soon as the guys realized that Ben had shipped out they started hitting on her again. Not that they had ever really stopped but with Ben around it was mostly all in fun. It was constant battle to keep their hands off her body. It seemed that she had been removing men’s hands from her all her life.

Tonight had been the final straw. Soon after she arrived home from work there was a knock on the door. When she opened it there stood Mike, her next door neighbor and the husband of her best friend. They had often partied together when Ben was home and were in and out of each other’s house nearly every day.

“Come on in Mike. What are you up to?”

“Nothing much, Linda is out until late tonight and I saw you come in and thought I would see if you had heard from Ben.”

“I talked to him once and had a few letters but I don’t even know just where he is. Would you like a beer?”

“Sure.”

Sue went into the kitchen with Mike following close behind. As she bent over to reach the beer he moved up behind her and took her in his arms as she straightens up. With his arms around her she couldn’t make a move to get away from him. He had a breast in each hand and pulled her back tight against his hard body. He started kissing her on her neck even as she told him to stop.

Mike had been wanting to fuck Sue ever since they had met. With Ben gone he figured she must be missing sex by now. He came in with the idea that he was going to fuck her and not take no for an answer.

Sue struggled to get away from him. “Mike stop! What would Linda say if she knew you were over here? Please turn me loose. I’m married I can’t be doing this with you.” She managed to turn in his arms, which took his hands away from her breasts but allowed him to grip her ass and pull her lower body up against his hard cock. He held her head steady with one hand as he brought his mouth down to hers. He kissed her hard until she had to open her mouth. He quickly let his tongue enter her mouth. With his tongue half way down her throat he forced her to kiss him back.

Sue was scared to death. She didn’t know how far he would go and she wasn’t strong enough to stop him. The bad part was her body was starting to betray her. She could feel her breasts start to harden against his chest and her cunt was getting wet from the feel of his hard cock touching her. She loved to be kissed and Mike was doing a good job of it. Before she knew what was happing she gave in to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. She could feel him holding her tit with one hand and the other was under her dress, cupping her cunt through her panties.

She was passed the point of no return when the phone rang. It brought her back to her senses and she pulled away before he could stop her and answered it. Ben was on the other end. When she heard his voice she started crying. Mike eased out of the door before she knew he was gone. He knew that he could have her anytime so there was no rush.

Ben wanted to know what she was crying about. “I just miss you. I don’t have anyone around to talk to and all your so call friends have started hitting on me. They all want to comfort me while you are gone. I’m tired of fighting them off.”

Ben had known that was going to happen as soon as he left. It happened every time someone left his wife at the base while he was gone. Most of the wives went to stay with their families until their husbands returned. Sue didn’t have any family and Ben only had his father. He had only seen him a few times while growing up. His parents had divorced when he was young and his mother wouldn’t let him see his father. He lived down on the Mississippi coast. He had a boat building business and was very successful.

“How would you like to go live with my father until I get back?”

“I don’t know. I have never even seen him. Why do you think he would let me stay with him?”

“I don’t know but you need to get away from there. When I hang up I’ll try to call him and I’ll get back with you.”

They talked for several minutes more until he had to go. Now she was lying on her bed crying. She was thinking how near she had come to letting Mike fuck her. She didn’t know anything about Ben’s father but it would be better that staying here.

Sue had only started to calm down when the phone rang. She started not to answer because she just knew that it was Mike and he would come back over. She figured that she might as well answer since he would be back over anyway.

She was surprised when the call was from Pete, Ben’s father. “Sue? This is Pete. I just talked to Ben and of course your are more than welcome to stay with me. No one here but Ms. Dixon, the housekeeper and me.

Sue didn’t have time to think before he said, “Get your things packed and my private plane will pick you first thing tomorrow.”

She hung up after thanking him again. He must really be rich if he had a private plane, she thought. She spent the rest of the night packing what little she had and making arrangements to ship the rest next week.

Pete never remarried after the divorce. He lived alone on his private estate just off the coast at Gulf Port. Ms. Dixon was his housekeeper, secretary, and lover. She was married but her husband wasn’t home much and didn’t mind if she went to bed with Pete or not. She didn’t have any attachment to Pete and they both wanted it that way.

He was only 40 years old and kept in excellent shape. He was over six feet tall and a very handsome man. Many women over the years had tried to get him married but he would have none of that. If he wanted a woman he just seduced her. He had only seen a picture of Sue in her wedding dress. He could tell that she was a beautiful woman but he had no idea how beautiful until she stepped off the plane. No wonder Ben wanted to get her away from all those other guys.

Pete greeted Sue when she left the plane. He took her in his arms and gave her a big hug. She found it hard to believe that this tall, handsome man was her father-in-law. His arms felt so good around her that she didn’t even try to push away. He finally pushed her back enough so that he could look in her eyes. “I’m so glad that you are here. We are going to have a wonderful time while we wait for Ben to come back.” He pulled her to him again before releasing her.

Sue thought, “I like him already. It’s a good thing he is Ben’s father or I would be in trouble again.” She said, “Thanks for letting me stay. I hope I want be a problem for you.”

Pete had been with a lot of women in his life but none of them had ever effected him like Sue when she first stepped from the plane. She was so tall and beautiful that he had trouble taking his eyes off her. He made a silent vow that he was going to taste the honey between her long legs. He also knew from what Ben had said on the phone that she hated being hit on. He would take his time and she would come around.

The next two weeks were filled with things he wanted them to do. He no longer had to go to work each day so he spent each day with her. They spent time on the beach and on his boat. Nearly every night he took her out for dinner. Sue had never been so pampered in all her life. Several times that had been mistaken for husband and wife by waiters. Pete just laughed and didn’t tell them any difference. Sue would blush but she liked the idea that the waiters thought she was married to this handsome man.

Often they would go dancing after dinner. The few drinks she had always made her a little light headed. She loved dancing and he was a very good dancer. He would gather her in his arms and pull her close to his body. At first she tried to keep some distance between them but he liked to dance close and soon she let him hold her as close as he liked. Now any time they danced she melted her beautiful body against his. She knew that he could feel her the same as she felt him and it encouraged her to let him hold her even closer.

Sue spent a lot of her time lying around his pool. She was a knock out in her bikini. It wasn’t nearly as reveling as some of the newer ones but on her it looked good. Pete always made a point to be around sometime while she was by the pool. It was all he could do to keep his hands off her. Ms. Dixon saw what was going on and told him to slow down if he expected to get in her pants. She also said that she would help him accomplish his goal.

Sue liked being around him. He would talk with her for hours and never attempt to take advantage of her. She thought that the reason he didn’t bother her was because she was his son’s wife. She couldn’t have been more wrong. It didn’t bother him at all that she was his son’s wife. He looked at her like he would have any other woman. Being his daughter-in law only made the chase more exciting.

Sue and Ben had very little money and her clothes were not the best. She only had a couple of dresses that she could wear when they went out. One day when she came in from the pool there was a pile of boxes on her bed. Ms. Dixon had gone shopping for her. Pete had given her instructions as to what he wanted her to purchase. She couldn’t believe it when Ms. Dixon told her they were for her. She went back to the pool searching for him to tell him she couldn’t except them.

“Pete I can’t except the clothes. You have already been nice enough to let me stay with you,”

“Sure you can, I want my dance partner to look sharp when we go out. Besides, I haven’t told you yet but next week I have to take a boat out on a shake down cruise and I want you to come along.”

“But I will never be able to repay you.”

“You don’t have to repay me. I have plenty of money and I never helped Ben. Now I can help his wife. All the pay I want is for you to go with me next week. You can model them for me after dinner.”

She went to him and put her arms around his neck and kissed him. She was about to kiss him on the cheek but he turned his head just as she started to kiss him and ended up on his mouth. A tingle went straight to her toes. She quickly released him and stepped back, her face turning red. He laughed at her embarrassment, “I liked that,” he said.

She turned away before he could see how unsettled the kiss had made her. “I’ll model them for you tonight.”

“I’ll be waiting but I want to see everything,” he said.

After dinner Ms. Dixon left them alone and went home. Sue mixed them both a drink and carried his to him in the living room. “Are you ready or the fashion show.” She said.

“I’m ready, bring it on. I’ll just sit back here in my easy chair and you entertain me.”

Sue had not even opened the boxes when she found them. If she was going to send them back she didn’t want to know what was in them. She started opening the boxes and nearly passed out. There were several dresses, all very beautiful, all type of lingerie, most of which came from Victories Secret, sport clothes, and swimsuits. The suits were much skimpier than what she normally wore. There was no way she could were them in front of him. She decided to model the dresses first and skip the suits.

All the dresses had one thing in common; short and very low cut. The first one she tried on fit her like a glove. It was a beautiful dress and she made it look even better. It came down only to mid thigh and there was a slit up one leg. The top was low cut and showed a lot of cleverage. The material was smooth as silk and she had never felt anything like it before. Matching shoes were also in one box.

When she finally finished dressing the first time she looked in the full-length mirror. What she saw was a very beautiful and sexy woman. She thought, “I should be modeling this for Ben, not his father.”

She was nervous when she walked back in the room with him. She knew that she looked good but she was afraid of what he may say.

Pete turned as she entered the room. His mouth fell open when he saw her. Sue could see the look in his eyes and tell he liked what he saw. “You are beautiful! Turn around and let me see the back.” She did as he asked. Turning around and around and letting him see the clothes he had purchased. She liked the way he was looking at her and was glad that she could bring him this little enjoyment for all he had done for her.

She modeled dress after dress and sport clothes. Each time it was easier and easier to face him. She was beginning to enjoy his comments. The clothes were sexy and they made her fill that way. Some of them were so low that she couldn’t wear a bra with them. Her breasts were so hard and firm that she didn’t need it for support but without it her nipples stood out against the thin material. There was no way he could keep from seeing them.

By the time she was finished modeling all the clothes she was at ease being in front of him. She looked at the swimsuits, trying to make up her mind to model them are not. She wanted to, but at the same time was reluctant to let him see her in them. If she had been on the beach it would have been different, but here in the house with just the two of them it didn’t seem right. She decided that she would model just one and picked out the most conservative one.

Once it was on she started to back out when she saw herself in the mirror. The top covered her large tits but you could see her nipples through the material. The bottom covered her cunt but very little of her rear. She make herself walk out to him. Modeling the suit the way she had the clothes meant turning around and showing him her bare butt.

Pete watched her in silence as she paraded in front of him. His cock was once again hard. He was going to have to fuck her or he would go out of his mind.

She could see his cock standing up hard in his pants. She was glad that she could have that effect on him. It was plain to see that he was hung like his son. She knew that she was hot looking and decided right then to model the rest of the suits for him.


By the time she had finished with the other suits her cunt was wet and her nipples stood up hard under the small covering of the last suit. It hid nothing but her nipples and the bottom covered only her cunt with nothing but a string running down between her buttocks. She may as well have been naked. She made her way back to her room and slipped on a shirt and shorts; not bothering with underwear.

Pete had her another drink mixed when she came back. She took a big swallow and then thanked him for the clothes. Pete said, “that is the most fun I’ve ever had in this house. You looked perfect in everything.” He took her by the arms and pulled her up to him. He could feel her tremble as he put his arms around her, but she didn’t make any effort to pull away. He caught her under the chin and lifted her lips to his and kissed her. He could feel her firm young body as it touched him from head to toe. Her breasts were hard against his chest as she opened her mouth to welcome in his tongue.

He almost took her breath away when he pulled her to him. She knew that this was wrong but didn’t have the strength to stop him. She liked the feel of his body next to hers. She could feel his hard cock rubbing against her lower stomach and it made her want to take him in her cunt. When he kissed her he was so gentle that she just relaxed and opened to him. She knew that she could stop him but she didn’t want to. She wanted to let him see her completely naked. She wanted to have him take her to bed and fuck her all night. It had been so long since she had been with Ben and the only way she had of repaying Pete for all he had done for her was to offer him her body.

The ringing of the phone brought them back down to earth. Once again Ben had stopped her when she would have given in. He just wanted to make sure that she was all right and that his father was taking care of her. By the time he hung up the spell was broken. She kissed Pete on the cheek and said goodnight.

Pete didn’t try to push his luck. He knew that she was going to come to him if he just took his time. He didn’t care if she was his daughter-in-law he intended to get her in bed.

A couple of days later he told her to pack a bag that they were going to make a few days run down the coast to Florida. He had a new boat that he wanted to try out before he turned it over to the new owners. They would move down the coast and dock each night at a marina along the way. He knew that it would be a fun trip for her and also give them an opportunity to be alone. He intended to have his cock buried between her long legs and in her hot cunt before the trip was over.

Sue was ready to go the moment he mentioned it to her. She wasn’t a fool and she knew that they would be alone and nearly naked in their swimsuits, and that the possibility of sex was more than just possibility. She had been a shame how easy she had succumbed to his advances before. She also knew that he would try again and that she wasn’t going to stop him. He was a handsome man and she didn’t care that he was her husband’s father.

She packed her cocktail dresses and swim suits along with the shorts he had purchased for her. He had told her that they would be dinning and dancing at each marina during the trip.

Food and drinks were loaded aboard the boat and they left the dock as the sun was starting to light up the sky. By the time it was full light they were several miles off the cost and headed east. Even though it was summer the early morning had a chill in the air. She had dressed in slacks and sweater that showed off her ass and breasts. A windbreaker made up the rest of her morning dress.

hammertime
hammertime
2,391 Followers