Helpful Friend

Story Info
Husband longs to watch wife with another man.
4.7k words
4.47
107k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve and Lisa had been married for quite a while. Even after two kids, their sex life was anything but boring. They loved telling each other their fantasies and when they could sneak it in, playing those fantasies in the bedroom.

One morning, as they were curled up in bed, Steve began whispering his latest fantasy in her ear. He used his middle finger to slide up and down her slit as he began to tell her how he longed to watch her with another man.

Lisa didn't know if it was the finger working her up noticing the sheet start to rise over Steve's dick as he told her his latest fantasy. It took no more than a moment before she was wet enough that his finger slipped deep inside her as his thumb brushed her clit. Her legs spread slightly, giving him more access for a deeper stroke. As he began to work the second finger in, sounds started coming from the other room, letting them know that their playtime was over, and it was back to being parents again.

This fantasy kept coming up over the period of a couple of months, and they both were trying to figure out ways of making it happen. Who would they have join them? Should they put out an ad? Would it be awkward? Most importantly, how would they know that the guy wouldn't be a creep?

Carl was a tall, black man who had been friends with Steve before they got their degrees. They didn't go to the same college, but they met about that time playing role playing games. And though they didn't work in the same industry or have many of the same hobbies, they were good friends and helped each other whenever possible.

One day, Carl came over to help build a play set for the kids in the back yard. He excused himself to go use the restroom. On his way there, the master bedroom door was open slightly and something caught Carl's eye.

First the first time, Carl saw Lisa naked. Well, mostly naked. She had a towel on her head as she got out of the shower. He saw her profile and enjoyed the sight of her large breasts with quarter sized nipples. As she turned and pulled the towel off her head, he also got a chance to admire her beautiful ass.

Unknown to Carl, Steve had looked down the hall and seen Carl standing there. He could see that Carl liked what he saw. Steve waited a moment or so, and moved from view before yelling out, "Are we going to get this thing built today or are you gonna jack off in the bathroom all morning?"

The yell had two effects. First, it woke Carl up enough out of his day dream to move forward to the guest restroom. Second, it made Lisa aware that the bedroom door was open a bit, and she swore she saw a shadow pass by the door.

Lisa moved to close the door when she heard the other restroom door close. She had an idea what had just happened. Carl, she believed, had seen her through the crack of the door. At first, she didn't know how she should feel. Some man, who wasn't her husband, just saw her naked. She was nervous and embarrassed at first. Then, mere moments later, she felt her body begin to tingle, and her clit throb slightly. She knew she was excited, and that if she thought she could get away with it, she would take care of her needs quickly before having to watch the kids in the yard. But time wasn't on her side, and she quickly got dressed and headed to the yard to watch the kids.

She watched as Steve and Carl worked in the warm sun, sweating and swearing as they realized how much work they had in front of them.

After four hours with plenty of breaks for lemonade, the play set was completed. Their shirts were plastered against their backs and chest, and after a few minutes of socializing, Carl made his goodbyes so that he could go home and jump into the shower.

That evening, after the kids went to bed, they sat on the couch and enjoyed the quiet of the house. As they sat there, Steve moved closer to Lisa and began kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear. Instantly, Lisa was relaxed. She had forgotten that her body had needs from earlier, but her memory was quickly coming back to her.

Steve reached his hand between her legs and gently pet her pussy through her clothing. "I think Carl saw you after you got out of the shower," Steve whispered. "And I am pretty sure he liked what he saw as he stood there for a while."

Lisa melted into the couch against Steve's hand. She was right. Carl was watching her as she got out of the shower. Carl wasn't unattractive. She just never thought of him in that light until today. She was fantasizing slightly when she realized that Steve was telling her how he would enjoy watching her with Carl. She was having the same idea.

Steve picked Lisa up and carried her to the bedroom. They kissed along the way there. He laid her on the bed, and removed her shorts and underwear, and began to eat her. Each time he came up for air, he would add comments and thoughts to what he would love to watch her do.

After Lisa came on his face a couple of times, Steve curled up in bed next to her as they hatched a plan to make this fantasy come true. Over the next couple of weeks, they installed "nanny-cam" type devices around the room and a web cam in the closet that was hidden by a two-way mirror. They had sex all over the room and recorded it on a computer Steve set up in the garage for the afternoon of the excitement and the next night, as their excitement built, he would show her where the best angles were and how beautiful she looked in what positions.

Once all the cameras were in place, Steve called Carl and asked that if he didn't have plans on Saturday to come over and help paint a couple of rooms in the house. He pointed out that the kids would be at grandmas and that Lisa would be helping.

Carl didn't want to spend his day off doing work around someone's house, especially after this week. However, every time he closed his eyes as of late, he would recall seeing Lisa standing there naked, and his shaft would start to stiffen. After hemming and hawing in his mind for a moment or two, Carl agreed and even offered to bring some refreshments.

Saturday morning, everything was in place. Lisa had to fend Steve off. She wanted Steve so worked up that after Carl left, he would continue fulfilling her needs. Steve had prepped the garage with food and snacks, hoping it would be a long time. Then made one last check of the computer and the cameras.

Deciding everything was a good, he then went to the living room and put a couple of cans of paint out so that their story had some credibility. When Carl pulled up, Steve ran to the bedroom and told Lisa. She turned on the shower water and let it run so that it would be heard. Steve invited Carl in and they sat and talked for a moment before going into the kitchen.

On queue, Steve's cell phone rang. "I have to take this," he said as he looked at his phone. He stepped into the dining room and talked into the phone. It was Lisa on the other end, calling as arranged. If Carl was listening in, he wouldn't be able to tell as Steve got into the role and started talking sternly into the phone and asking where certain people were, as he wasn't suppose to be on call this weekend.

Lisa, having a little bit of fun was telling Steve how she was about to get into the shower to get herself ready to fuck his best friend. How she always wondered about black men and how she hoped they all were, or at least in this case, Carl was as well-hung as they are rumored to be.

Steve was having a hard time hiding his smile. If he kept talking much longer, he would have to worry about hiding other things. He hung up the phone tersely and went into the kitchen.

"I can't believe this. The person on call caught the flu. His back up went to Vegas. I have to run to the office. I bet it is something that is just as simple as a reset. I should be back in about half an hour to forty-five minutes. You let Lisa know that I had to run to the office and I will be right back?" He didn't even wait for Carl to respond. He was in the driveway and in the car within a minute.

Carl didn't believe it. He could have slept in a little bit longer. Or at least hit the gym. "Well, might as well turn on the TV while I wait," he thought to himself. After the sound of the car leaving died down, Carl realized that he heard Lisa in the shower. He had a couple of minutes to figure out how he could see her naked again.

Lisa was in the shower, finding it hard to not run her finger up and down her slit or accidentally touch her throbbing clit. She was very excited as she slid the razor over her pussy lips, making sure that she was perfectly groomed before having Carl come in the room. And she had to wait a few minutes to make sure that Steve parked the car out of sight and make it back into the garage before his private show began. She didn't think she would be able to hold off too much longer.

Fortunately, she didn't have to. She shut the shower off and toweled her body dry, ensuring that she only gave a cursory swipe to her throbbing body parts as to not drive herself any crazier. She looked out the window for the sign that Steve was in the garage. The sign wasn't there, but Steve was. He looked up at her and smiled. Blowing her a kiss, he turned and went in to the garage through the side door.

She took the towel off her body and draped it over the bed. She took a deep breath. Then Lisa braced herself and screamed as if she saw a spider.

On instinct, Carl ran through the house to find out what made Lisa scream. He was in the doorway looking briefly at Lisa, then looking around the room. Lisa pretended to catch her breath and pointed to a corner and say that she saw a huge spider.

Unsure how to proceed, Carl walked in the room tentatively. He wanted to save Lisa from the dreaded spider. He had to forcefully not look over at his friend's wife as she stood there naked.

From the glimpses he allowed himself, he saw that her nipples were standing on end and that they were bigger than her remembered from his previous viewing. He also noticed that she was completely shaved smooth from the neck down and that she made no effort to hide anything.

Lisa thought it was cute that Carl was pretending not to notice that she was naked. If it weren't for what Steve and she had planned, she would think it gentlemanly of him. She did notice that his pants started tenting in front of him as he looked around in the area that she pointed. She knew that she wasn't going to be disappointed.

Carl, being somewhat nervous, explained that Steve got called into the office and would be back shortly, but he was glad that he was there to take care of her issue while Steve was gone.

Lisa realized how easy it would be to convince Carl to take care of a certain issue in particular. After a moment of not seeing the spider, Carl stood and turned around, and found that Lisa was right against him, practically falling into his arms. She looked into his eyes with a hunger and desire that Carl never expected to see of her. He leaned forward and kissed her deeply. He was briefly shocked that she didn't resist, and was more than encouraged when she returned his kiss. He reached, wrapping one hand around her waist and using his other hand to gently stroke her cheek. She had her hands on either side of his hips as she felt his dick pushing his pants into her stomach. She knew that at least in Carl's case, the rumors were not an exaggeration.

She reached one hand down between them and started stroking him through is pants as she playfully kissed him. She then broke the kiss and moved her head to the side, inviting him to feast on her neck.

She was just about to undo his pants when the phone rang. She knew it was Steve since it was arranged, but almost wished he didn't call. She moved back slowly, looking down at the rise in his pants as she moved towards the phone.

Carl didn't move an inch. He didn't want to miss this opportunity. Lisa noticed that he adjusted himself so that he would at least be a bit more comfortable while she waited. He almost lost it when she said, "Hello, Steve." However, he overheard that he wasn't going to be able to rush home.

Lisa explained after she got off the phone that the problem is going to take a little bit of analysis and to tell Carl to feel free to stay and enjoy himself, and that they will probably have to put off painting for a few weeks.

Standing there, unsure what to do, Carl began to mumble. He wasn't complaining that he showed up for no reason now, but that he didn't know what that meant for his current situation.

Lisa didn't leave him standing there long. She returned to him and kissed him, as she fished for his zipper and reached inside. She knew that she wasn't going to be disappointed. She barely could close her fingers around his shaft due to the girth, and it took her less than two strokes to realize how much bigger Carl was than Steve.

Steve was in the garage and practically she his clothes by this point. He looked at the screen and saw a profile view. He couldn't wait to see what Carl had to work with and see his wife take it all. He never realized how excited he would be. The interracial aspect added a dimension that he didn't know existed. When Carl's cock was released from his pants, Carl's jaw dropped. Not only did it look sexy seeing Lisa's lily white hand on the dark shaft, but Carl easily was hung like a porn star. Steve didn't know if he regretted his decision now or was more excited by it. By noticing what was on the screen, Steve knew it was too late for regrets.

Lisa fell to her knees as she stroked Carl's cock. She took the head into her mouth while looking up at him, and noticed the look of hunger in his eyes. He placed his hand on her shoulder and she almost melted to the touch. She began stroking the shaft, and tasting the first bit of precum as she made the head slippery wet with her spit.

All three of them were enjoying what they were seeing. Carl loved seeing this beautiful woman that he began lusting recently taking the head of his cock into her lovely mouth. Lisa enjoyed seeing the dark skin against her white hand, and noticed that she didn't feel any hair on him, which made her even more excited. Steve was enjoying someone enjoying the Lisa's skillful mouth, as she began stroking his cock.

Lisa brought her hand to the head of Carl's cock and spread it open as she tongued his slit. Carl had never had this done before, but he sure knew that he would have to get this treatment more often. After moments, she took the head and part of the shaft in her mouth, taking it as deeply as she could before she reached up and unfastened his pants. She lowered them down to his knees and could swear that she heard Steve gasping from downstairs. Had she not been stroking his dick, she would have been surprised too.

Carl took off his shirt as Lisa removed his pants. The cock slipped out of her mouth and pointed straight up, standing at least an inch if not two above his navel.

Her pussy got even wet in anticipation. Lisa looked around the room to get her bearing, and moved to a better camera angle for Steve. She reached around Carl, and by grabbing his ass, pulled his cock deeper into her mouth. She showed what skill she had, with only one small choking sound. She took one hand and fondled the undersides of his balls, using her nails to graze them. He let out a moan, which cause Lisa to smile.

Lisa was motivated. She wanted to make this big black cock shoot. She took the cock out of her mouth and began to stroke it as she lowered her face down to his balls. She sucked one into her mouth, then the other. She enjoyed how smooth his hairless sack felt on her tongue. Then took the cock back into her mouth and began sucking with abandon. Carl's cock was covered with saliva, shining well as she stroked.

She tasted the precum as she continued, but that wasn't enough. She wanted to make him cum for her, and for Steve, for that matter. Steve was very visual and would love to see his wife with cum dripping out of her mouth. The image in her mind gave her more motivation, as she took Carl's cock all the way down to the base, her nose grazing his stomach on each stroke.

The sight was all that Carl could handle. He put his hand on the back of her head, careful not to force her, but she could feel with his fingers in her hair that it was what he wanted. She was about to let him know that he could when she felt the first torrent of cum hit the back of her throat. It caught her off guard that she swallowed the first two spurts before she pulled off enough to let it ooze out of her mouth and down her cheek.

Steve was in heaven. He was watching his friend experience his wife's great cock sucking skill, and he obviously was enjoying it. He saw how much cum came out of his wife's mouth and was surprised. Impressed even. He would be even more so if he knew that she swallowed the first bit.

Lisa took the cock out of her mouth and continued stroking it, slurping up the cum as it came out and catching glimpses of the camera every so often. When Carl was done cumming, she licked the remaining cum off her lips.

Steve was excited. This is exactly what he wanted. He didn't care that Carl was bigger than he. He wanted his wife filled and satisfied. That's what brought him pleasure.

Steve found himself squeezing his dick hard every so often as to not cum quite yet. He liked to let it build up. He wasn't sure that Carl would go more than one round, but he only needed moments to find out.

She positioned herself inline with the camera as she lay on her back. She could look up and see it, but Carl was oblivious.

He seemed to have a new hunger in his eyes as he lowered himself to his knees and started playing with her pussy. First, he used his fingers to run up and down her slit. Feeling how wet her pussy was make him act like a dog with the smell of meat. He buried his face in between her legs, and started licking her slit in between sucking on her stiffening clit.

Carl propped himself on his elbows, and used his thumbs to spread her pussy lips in order to get a closer look. Lisa felt his nose on her clit as he pushed his tongue inside her. When his tongue slid out, he would fill her hole with his middle finger, while he flicked his tongue over her clit. He turned his hand so that his finger brushed along her g-spot, making her more excited. Her hips began to buck, but he eased off, making her anticipation build up. He moved up her body, leaving his finger working inside her. He kissed her navel, then the undersides of her breasts. He came to her nipples and flicked his tongue over them, treating them as he did her clit, with small circles and hard flicks of his tongue, feeling each of them swell into his mouth.

Lisa was in heaven. She was tossing her head back and forth, every so often catching a glimpse of the camera. She was lost in the moment. She wasn't too concerned with Steve. She knew he was enjoying the show. And who knows, maybe a little jealous. That excited her even more. She reached down and pulled his face up to her, and began kissing Carl. She looked at the camera as she did, and got more passionate.

Carl was getting more excited, and worked to get a second finger inside of her. Lisa gasped in pleasure as Carl marveled at how tight she was. He was used to working in three fingers before he could get his dick inside, but he couldn't wait that long. His body was out of his control, and his dick had gotten hard again.

Lisa suddenly noticed his dick pressing on her stomach. She didn't think he could still be hard, but as they broke their kiss, she could see that he was.

Carl stood on his knees, showing the light glistening of sweat down his chest, and his cock standing at full attention. Both Lisa and Steve, in their respective pleasures were impressed.

12