Helping Alexandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the trunk. I'll pop it open when we get to your place."

"Wow, you really thought of everything. Have you been planning this long?"

"No, it was just a whim that grew into a creative exercise."

"What if I'd said no?"

"I don't know. I probably would have helped you anyway."

Alexandra sat in silence as the car drove through downtown and up the highway toward her house. She felt her pussy twitching and leaking again. She really wanted to reach down and give herself some relief, but not with Fred right there. She didn't want to distract him from his driving, she told herself with a smile. Instead, she tried to rub herself against the seat.

"You really got me, didn't you?" She tried talking as another way of distracting herself. "I was quite a sucker."

"You looked like you were getting into it when you took your bra off."

"I was trying to imagine myself at a spring break wet t-shirt contest."

"Did you ever do that?"

"No, a friend of mine did and wanted me to join her, but I was too chicken. Hey, did you notice who came out of the building just before you pulled up?" She told him about the couple making out in the lobby. "I was beginning to think it might be Mary Jo, the head of the medical staff group, but I wonder who the guy was?"

"Sorry, can't help you. Is this where I turn?" She directed him through a couple twists and turns in her neighborhood, and he pulled up in front of her townhouse. It was about 25 to 30 feet from the sidewalk to her front door in a wide open area. She turned toward him, her breasts shifting off to the side as she did so.

"Thanks for the ride. I think I earned it."

"Thanks for a lovely evening."

"Not what I'd planned for, but I guess you're welcome. Have you popped the trunk?"

He leaned under the dashboard and pushed a button. They heard a thunk and saw the trunk lid rise. She took a deep breath and grabbed the door handle. She pulled it open, then suddenly she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Just as quickly, she pushed the door open, jumped out, grabbed her backpack out of the trunk and started to walk briskly up the path to her house. He watched her butt rocking back and forth with each step. When she got to her door, the overhead light came on and bathed her in full light as she searched for her key. She opened the door and, instead of immediately running in, she turned to face him, waved, and blew him a kiss. Then she stepped in and closed the door behind her.

He sighed and was about to drive off, when he saw that she had left the trunk open. He got out to close it and saw her standing in the window, still naked, watching him. He waved back, blew her a kiss, and drove off. He had some packing to do for his trip tomorrow. But first, he thought, he'd have to jerk off. Or should he do that after packing? Or both?

He'd find out when he got home.

12