Helping Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on dad, I am ready for you. Push you cock in me now, please. I need you in there, hurry." I was laying there, with my knees up ready and I was so worked up I reckon I could have climaxed in a second, so I gripped his cock and pulled him gently closer until I felt his tip slip into my love passage. He didn't hesitate after he felt my wet warmth around him shaft. That was the first time we did it, but I was sure it wouldn't be the last time, I really enjoyed doing it with him.

After we had finished and dad had discharged a full load into me, I went to the bathroom, while he went to the toilet near the back of the house. I had some cleaning up to do before we went to sleep. It took me about 10 minutes to be presentable again, not knowing where the night would lead, but I know I wanted to be with him. He was already in bed waiting for me when I returned.

"Are you still naked under there, Dad?" I asked him as I slid in beside him.

"Just as naked as you are my sweet, but not so pretty, I can assure you," he replied. I sensed a different mood in his voice. More relaxed. Had I had a victory in getting him to unwind and start to enjoy life again? I truly wanted that to be the case.

"Daddy, you say the sweetest things to me, sometimes." I felt a rush of pleasure from his comments as I prepared myself to sleep with him all night. This was my first daddy-sex experience for me.

It was mid-Sunday morning when I woke up. Dad was still snoring so I just waited until the sun shone on his face and he would wake up naturally. I peeked under the covers and saw his flaccid dick shrivelled up against his left thigh. Nothing like it felt last night when it was at its peak and inside me. I think dad liked it too, but he would be too proud to admit he enjoyed fucking his daughter. He stirred, opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning, daddy. Did you sleep well? I asked in a childish way. He squinted in the sunlight,

"What time is it? I have slept longer than normal. Why didn't you wake me, Paige?"

"I could see you needed a restful sleep, so I just watched and waited for you to wake up. Did you enjoy last night, daddy?" He didn't answer me, as if he were recalling a strange dream.

"What?" He asked.

"I asked you if you enjoyed last night. You know, what we did last night?" There were still no comments from him. Before we got out of bed for breakfast, I rolled on top of him, lifted his cock head up to rest on his belly and rubbed my wet pussy against the underside of his flaccid penis. "Daddy, we can do it again, before we have breakfast, can't we?"

His cock answered for him. It started to harden under me and I knew that when it was hard I was going to ride it to the finish, before we started the day.

"Hey, girl! What are you doing?" he asked as his cock responded to my 'charm'.

"I am going to fuck you again this morning, so you won't forget last night and the fun we had." Despite his negative response his dick was on my side, it was as hard as a steel bar. He watched me raise myself off his body to guide his cock into my cunt. I pressed down and gradually rocked slowly on him until I felt him cum in my pussy again. Twice in 12 hours. I guess that would be some sort of record for him to remember. It was a new score for me too.

I think he felt guilty about what we did, because he never mentioned it when we were going about the house in our normal way. I have often wondered what he told his work mates when they said he should find another woman.

A few days later he asked me to sleep in is bed again. Naturally, I did and we enjoyed each other to the fullest. I like to think we can continue to do so when he needs me. Dad has had some dates and he tells me about them when he returns. We have a very close father-daughter relationship that has developed since mum left home.

As time passed dad became more relaxed and we enjoy a wider variety of sexual activities in his bed and in the lounge room too. It is not unusual for us to walk around the house naked; something we never did when mum lived with us. Perhaps I have liberated him with my views on sex and its enjoyment, rather than its lewdness. I would like to think so. Perhaps it will make his task easier if he does find a lady friend. Until then, I believe it is my job to keep him happy and I will for as long as he needs me. I love my dad.

12