Helping Grandma

Story Info
Helping out grandma once grandpa passes.
1.6k words
4.16
304.1k
171

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is not 100% fiction. Certain parts of the story are real. Names have been changed to protect the parties involved.

*****

The last two months of my life have been crazy. When i say crazy I do not use that term loosely. The last two months have been downright insane. Before I get to that you first must understand what drove me to do it.

BACKGROUND:

I was always close to my grandparents on my mother's side. They were cool easy going people who liked to joke around frequently. My dad's parents were more stern and strict so I never really got along with them that much, which lead to me becoming even closer to my other grandparents. My grandma was a very outgoing person. To put it into perspective I once had a found a fake cigar in her house and asked what it was for, she joked and said "it is for when grandpa is not around." She is not your average old school grandma. If she sees a hot guy on television she says how she would love to have sex with him.

Grandma is 78 years old. She is not a full fledge bbw but she has some extra meat on her bones. Her boobs are about a 38DD and her ass is very wide, not big but wide. She has very light brown hair in the same style that betty white has. She is every kid who loves granny aged women's dream.

Grandpa wound up developing lung cancer from years of smoking. It hit him fast and hard, within two months he had passed away. My grandma was devastated as you can imagine. She now had to adjust to life without a husband and she was living on her own.

PRESENT DAY:

I had been visiting grandma a lot since my grandpa had passed 6 months ago. I would go and help her out around the house and just keep her company. I helped her cook sometimes as well, she just wanted someone to sit and have a meal with. I think this is the time where I should describe myself so you can get a picture. I am a 23 year old college student. I am pretty average looking, average build, just your average college kid. I did however have one big fetish, I loved older women. The older the better, I was not just into milfs I would watch granny porn on my computer all the time and I wanted one in real life. I had always admired my grandmothers looks. She was stunning, sure her face had some wrinkles, but she turned me on. I knew it was wrong but I could not help it.

One day we were in her kitchen and she was cooking. Remember earlier I explained my grandma is a very sexual person, so the thing I am about to ask is not that absurd of a thing to ask your grandma.

"Grandma can I ask you something?" She turned around and replied, "Sure Jake anything." I sat up straight and asked, "Well I was always wondering and I do not know anyone else I could ask besides you that would give me an answer. I was wondering if people your age when they are married still have sex."

She put her spoon down she was working with and said, "I am flattered you would ask me, I guess it is because I am a cool grandma and all. To answer your question, yes they do. Your grandpa and I had sex about once a week until he was diagnosed with cancer and then we stopped."

I was shocked to hear this. My grandparents were having sex once a week. This was crazy to me but turned me on as well. It made me horny thinking that grandma was still wild enough to have sex once a week. It got me to thinking, she must really miss sex since she just had to stop cold turkey like that, this could be my in.

"Wow grandma, once a week you're a real animal huh? You must really miss it now that grandpa is gone. I can not imagine having to stop having sex like that without having one last goodbye to it." She looked at me, I was nervous, maybe my grandma did have a line, and maybe I crossed it.

She began to speak, "Well I seems as though you do not mind if I share this with you so here it goes. Yes I miss it. I miss it a lot, but what am I going to do? Grandpa is gone and he was my man. I just have to deal with it I am sure the urges will pass soon."

I took that comment in stride and said, "You should go out and find a guy. Maybe a young guy he could do what you want and then you never hear from him again, he is happy you're happy it is a win win."

"No person would want me, I am old, especially a young man they would never go for it. They are used to these young girls with everything where it should be. I would take off my bra and my boobs would be like HELLO." (As she said that she made a gesture down by her waist line).

I laughed. "Grandma you are crazy. You are beautiful. Plus I know for a fact there are plenty of young men who would love to be with a women of your age. Myself being one of them." I was really taking a risk here but wanted to see where it went.

She looked shocked. "You are into women my age? That is because you never saw us without our clothes on, once that happens you'd be gone." I stopped her right there, "Grandma, I know what they look like with their clothes off I watch granny porn all the time."

She did not know what to do with this new found information. I continued, "So you would have no problem finding a man at all." She kept starring at me and then spoke. "Even if you are right I do not want to just be with a random person have him use me and then that is it, I want it to be special."

"Well grandma, this could sound crazy but what about me?" She looked at me with a face of disgust. "Hear me out. I know it is sick I am your grandson, but I always found you hot. You know how much I like to help you out and this could just be one more thing I help you with. We never tell anyone, we do it once and we make it like it never happened."

She came and sat next to me at the table. "Jake what you are talking about is incest. I know I may joke around about sex and stuff a lot but I can not have sex with my grandson it is wrong. I am flattered that you offered but I just can not. Now that we are passed that can you please go get the rice from the cabinet for me"? I moved around in my seat. "Okay in a minute."

"Jake you are not doing anything, just go get it for me please." My voice shook as I spoke,"Well grandma I cant exactly get up right now if you know what I mean." She shook her head. "Jake do you have a boner from thinking of having sex with me?" I shook my head in agreement. "It is find Jake just go get it for me please."

I agreed. As I stood up I noticed my grandma was looking right at my crotch area. I saw her expression change as my boner came to sight. I do not have a huge penis but it is 7 inches long and very very thick and the pants made it look very big. I got the rice came back in the kitchen and handed it to my grandma. I went to turn around but she pulled me back. She did not pull my shoulder back or my hand, but she pulled me back by my boner. I was now face to face with her, my cock in her hand.

She spoke first. "Jake, this is so wrong but I can not help it. I am so horny you are such a handsome man, and when I saw that penis I knew what I had to do. If we are going to do this though we have to lay out some rules." I was in such shock I did nothing but move my head up and down slowly.

"Okay, first, this is a one time thing. Do not think every time you come over to help me out you are going to get some. Second, no one ever knows ever. Even after I am gone you do not say anything to anybody. Third, understand this is because I did not get to say goodbye to my sex life. This is not some sick fantasy for my grandson, this is business. Are we clear."

I told her we were and leaned in for a kiss. Our lips met and it felt amazing. She opened her mouth for me and I swirled my tongue around inside her mouth and she let out soft muffled moans. All the while she was tugging on my cock. After kissing her for a couple minutes I backed away. "Grandma do you think you are ready to see this dick?" "Yes Jake please I want to so bad." I began to pull down the waist of my sweatpants...

TO BE CONTINUED