Helping Grandma Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom gets more involved.
2.8k words
4.47
126.8k
68

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks had gone by since I went to grandmas. She was pretty serious about me not coming back until I tried with my mom. My grandma told me she's is going to physical therapy to get more limber for me. I was too scared to approach my mom. I had been watching bridget waters porn in the meantime thinking of my mom because they had the same body type. The thought of my mom's dildos was never far from my mind. My thoughts of her dildos were interrupted by the phone ringing, it was grandma.

"Hi grandma, how are you."

"I am good Jake. Any progress with your mom?"

"No I am too scared still, can we please just meet up anyway?"

"No Jake, when your mom comes home just grow and pair and make a move. I have gotten a lot better physically the past few week, we may be able to do doggy so you better hurry, gotta go for now."

She hung up. Wow grandma could do doggy now, I had to just man up and do what I had to do with my mom, I could not miss out of my grandmas ass like that. I thought of a plan. When my mom came home I would be in her room with my cock out. That way she saw it and got excited and maybe could not resist it.

She was out at the store so I went in her room got her dildo and began to get myself hard. It was about 15 minutes before I heard her car pull up. This was it. My heart was racing. She opening the front door. I heard her coming down the hall. I had my hard cock in one hand and her dildo in the other. He heart was beating out of my chest as she opened the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" My mom screamed as she walked in.

I just stood there shocked, the dildo fell the floor my hand let go of my cock and it bounced as I did.

"Jake what are you doing! Cover yourself up now."

I put my pants on.

"What are you doing in here with that, and why are you touching my personal things?"

"Well...ummm..I...ummm...figured you were lonely and maybe you could use some company."

"So you thought I would want to have sex with you?? Are you crazy you are my son."

I was scared but I had to own this I had to see if some convincing would do anything for me.

"I know that but you are not looking for love just some fun, so I am your prefect man you know I would respect you and would not have to worry about anything."

"Yeah, anything except how wrong it is to be with my son."

"Mom you can not deny it, I looked at your computer you love younger men, you have three toys, you are very horny and need a man like me."

"Why are we even still having this conversation? Get out of my room NOW and do not ever touch my things again."

I left the room and grabbed my car keys I was going to head over to grandmas.

*******

Grandma opened the door and I gave her a big hug.

"So what happened with you and your mom?"

"Well I did it so let me in and I will tell you everything in the kitchen."

We started walking up the steps to the kitchen. I could tell grandma was in better shape by the way she went up the stairs, this got me excited. I explained everything that happened to my grandma.

"Wow your mom must have some will power I could not deny that fat cock. Speaking of which it has been so long let me see it."

I stood up pulled my pants down and exposed my semi hard cock. She began to work my cock with her wrinkled hand. She worked it until it was fully hard.

"Let's head to my room and I have a few things to show you."

We got into the bedroom and my grandma told me to strip as she did the same. She was able to take her own underwear and pants off without a problem. She crawled into the bed, and got on all fours, doggystyle, looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. I hoped right into bed and assumed my position behind her. Her ass was marvelous from this view. Small wrinkles showed up at the top of it by her hips. Cellulite covered most of her ass cheeks. I gave it a smack, it had plenty of giggle to it.

"I am ready Jake, take it."

I grabbed my cock and glided it into her pussy. That was the easiest my cock ever went into her, she must have really been turned on. Once I was totally in I grabbed both of her hips and began to thrust hard into her. Her ass shook With each thrust just like I imagined. I stopped for a second repositioned myself to get a better angle and began to destroy her pussy. I was pumping as fast as I could smacking her ass every second. I felt her wet all over my thighs her pussy was soaked, it felt like velvet. Her ass was going everywhere like the wave and I was loving it. My grandma was taking my cock doggy I could not get enough.

"JAKE JAKE SLOW DOWN SLOW DOWN." My grandma screamed at me.

I stopped and asked what is wrong.

"Too much I can not handle all of that Jake I am too tired and old, my heart is going to explode."

We both rolled over in bed and took a breather.

"Fuck Jake you just fucked me up. I am old I can not take it like that anymore your cock is too fat. Let me catch my breath and I will blow you."

"No it is okay just rest I will finish myself off, I am going to cum on your tits."

I stood over her and pumped my cock until I began to spray her tits with my cum. She licked it all off.

"That was amazing Jake, you need to go home and fix things with your mom now though."

"It is too awkward to go back."

"You have to sometime, so get it over with."

I kissed her goodbye and headed for the door. Ready to face my mom.

******

I pulled into the driveway scared. Last time I was home things did not go so well. I sat in the car for about fifteen minutes thinking of how this was going to work out, me still living home with my mother. Then I heard a sound.

"Jake it is okay, just come inside and we will talk you've been out here fifteen minutes already."

I looked up and my mom was calling down from the window. I got out of the car and went inside, she was waiting in the living room. She had on big sweatpants and a baggy blouse, you still saw her stomach roll over her pants it was so big. I tried to clear my mind of how badly I wanted her.

"Jake we need to talk about this morning and just get all the awkwardness away. I appreciate you trying to look out for me but you went about it the wrong way. I was thinking and realized you did not do anything wrong. It is not like you are attracted to me, you just wanted to help out your mom, and that is sweet."

I stood there silent I did not know what to do. I was off the hook, mom had no idea I had the hots for her.

"I did not realize that a handsome man like you would never want someone like me and it was all just to try to make your mom feel good about herself."

I could not let my mom feel like shit and be hard on herself, I had to speak up, for her sake.

"Mom you have it all wrong. I actually really want you, I am attracted to you and have been for the longest time. I think you are beautiful."

She just sat and looked at me. After about a minute of silence she spoke.

"If that is the case just keep your feelings to yourself. We can still live together and get past this. Just do not go into my room and tempt yourself and do not expose yourself to me again so I am not tempted."

"What do you mean so you're not tempted?"

"Well obviously I was tempted when I saw you in my room Jake. It has been so long, and well since it is all out in the open, it was really fat."

I smiled, "Okay so we will just have things go back to how they were?" I said.

"Yes, pretend this morning never happened." My mom replied.

With that I turned around and went to my room. I stayed there until the next day.

The next morning I woke up and went into the kitchen, mom was in there. She had on tight jeans, which she never wore and a nice white shirt. Her fat spilled over the side of her tight jeans. Her ass looked so big in the tight jeans. Her hips were so wide and her ass had to stick off her as much as santas belly. By her knees you saw the fat roll because of how tight her jeans were, it was turning me on.

"Hey mom, you look amazing today."

"Thanks Jake, just some old stuff I found in the closet."

"Mom I was thinking, you know how you just want to move past yesterday? I think the best way of doing that is if you show me yours." She looked at me with a cold face. "No really, you saw me and I think it is only fair I see you, that way we are even and just move on."

"You want me to get naked in front of you so everything goes back to normal how does that make sense?"

"No not naked just like show your butt, it will go back to normal because I feel cheated, you got to see me."

"Jake this is really just getting out of hand, but if it is really going to make you stop then okay."

She turned around undid her jeans and began to slide them down. I could not believe that just worked. My mom was going to show me her ass. She pulled her panties down with her jeans. The top of her cheeks began to come into sight. She pushed her jeans past the bottom of her cheeks and they jiggled as she did. There it was, my moms ssbbw ass. It was filled with cellulite but it was pear shaped. Each cheek had to weigh 10 pounds. They were massive and her jeans being pressed at the bottom of them made them appear even larger. She then pulled them back up and turned around.

I just looked at her stunned. Her ass was the most amazing ass i had ever seen, I wanted it.

"Jake say something what is wrong."

I said nothing but instead I stood up pulled my pants down and exposed my rock hard cock to my mom.

She did not scream this time like she did when she caught me in her room. She just starred at it saying nothing. Finally she spoke.

"Jake, did looking at my ass get you like that?" I shook my head yes. "Wow I guess you really are attracted to me. I do not know if we should do this. Our relationship will never be the same."

"It wont, but we will love each other even more."

"I do not want to do this but your cock is seriously the fattest I have ever seen, it rivals that of the ones I see in porn. I am curious about how it feels."

"Come and touch it mom you'll love it."

She slowly walked towards me, she got within arms length and just stood there. I reached for her hand. We just kept looking at each others eyes. Once I got her hand I moved it towards my cock. I placed it on top and she opened her hand and grasped around my fat shaft. She closed her eyes as she did and I could tell she loved it. She began to pump her hand on my cock.

"Do you like it mom?"

"Jake it is so fat I love it, I can not believe I was watching porn all the time with this thing down the hall. It has been so long since I touched a penis I miss it. I want to suck it."

Just like that my mom dropped on her knees, she moved very well her a women her weight, and she put my cock in her mouth. At first her teeth kept hitting my cock. "I am sorry Jake, I just have to get used to how fat it is in my mouth."

She began to use less and less teeth until all I felt was a smooth wet mouth around my cock. It was amazing. When they say fat women suck better cock, they mean it. She was pumping her hand and mouth on my cock and I was trying hard not to cum. She would pull it out of her mouth for some air and lick all over my cock, then she would shove the whole thing in her mouth and suck it like a whore. She took my cock out of her mouth a put my balls in. She was sucking on my balls and jerking my soaking wet shaft off at the same time.

"Mom I am going to cum."

She put my cock back in her mouth and pumped her mouth up and down fast. I came right down her throat. She swallowed it all.

"Jake that was the first time I have ever swallowed. I have never been that turned on during a blowjob before. It has just been so long and your cock is so fat."

She got up off her knees.

"Let me go listerine."

I sat down at the kitchen table thinking about what just happened. I finally got my mom to give me a blowjob and it blew my world. I had grandma to thank for that. I heard my mom coming back down the hallway so I stood up.

"Mom that was the best blowjob of my life."

"You going to return the favor?"

"Of course mom I would love to."

My mom lifted her shirt up off over her head and was standing there in her bra. She than undid her pants and slide them down as well. There she was, in just her bra and underwear. Her fat stomach was spilling over her underwear like a muffin top. It was a little saggy but the big belly turned me on. Her thick thighs were covered in cellulite. They were twice the size of a normal persons. Her big tits were held nicely in her bra. My cock got rehard.

"You like what you see I guess Jake."

"Fuck yes mom, you are the hottest woman."

She smiled and began to slide off her panties. Her pussy came into sight. She had a thick trimmed bush above it. It was not an out of control bush like grandmas. It was shaped up nicely it just above her pussy, but it was thick hair. Her pussy itself looked wonderful. Her thick lips were the only things that showed. Without her saying anything she began to lay on the floor on her back. I crawled up in between her legs and spread her huge thighs open. I licked her pussy very softly and tasted her. She was soaking wet already. I buried my face in her pussy. I sucked her clit hard and fast. She was screaming, louder than grandma. I kept sucking her clit for a minute making sure to keep the suction on it, then she came. She came hard. Her pussy was dripping onto the floor.

'FUCK JAKE, I havent had my pussy eaten in over a decade it felt so fucking good."

"You ready to take this dick now mom."

"I would rather we do it later, I have to start cooking and the wait will make it fell that much better. My pussy is still tingling now anyway."

My mom began to put her clothes back on. I watched her, taking in her big body before it was covered up again.

"Mom I am going to head over to grandmas for a little while I will be back later."

"Okay I will be waiting for you, with a little surprise." She smiled at me.

I could not wait to get over to grandmas and tell her all about my day.