Helping Grandma Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom and Grandma.
1.9k words
4.49
144.7k
75

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived at grandmas she was waiting outside for me. I parked my car and walked up to the front porch where she was.

"I hear you finally did it, took you long enough."

"How do you know?"

"I told you your mother and I talk Jake, she told me she met this young guy and he is helping her out, obviously it was you."

"Yeah, we didn't fuck though she wants to wait until later."

"Well I don't want to wait until later, so let's go inside."

I followed grandma through the front door, up the steps and into her kitchen.

"You think she will ever tell me it is you?"

"I do not think so grandma she isn't really that open of a person you know that."

"Maybe I should tell her about us then, that way she will tell me."

"No, why do you want her to know so badly?"

"Well, you fucking your mom honestly turns me on, I told you I wanted your uncle, so watching a mother and son would really get me going."

"So you want to watch me and mom?" My grandma shook her head in agreement. "Okay, just let her get a little more comfortable and then we will break the news to her."

"Look at you you stud, fucking two older women."

Grandma walked towards me and began to rub my cock through my pants. This close to her you could see the wrinkles in her face and the grey roots in her hair. I was hard in no time.

"Jake, I was thinking, when we fuck do not hold out. Most guys hold out to make the woman feel good but do not do that. I am done rather quickly anyway and fucking too long gets me tired like last time. So whenever you have to cum just do it."

That was the best thing I ever heard. I did not have to try and not cum, what sex is better than that. My grandma walked over to the fridge, I followed her with my eyes. She was the perfect old woman. Thick, big ass, big tits, small wrinkles, I loved it. She had on green khaki pants and her ass loved amazing in them because of her wide hips. I could not wait to fuck it again. I decided to take my pants off so when she turned around from the fridge I would be nude.

She turned around and just gave me a big smile, walked over and began to kiss me and jerk my fat cock. My hands went immediately to her ass. We kissed like this for over 5 minutes, our tongues swirling in each others mouths. "Jake, I want you to fuck me over this kitchen table."

Grandma took her pants off and her ass was now in sight. Covered in cellulite with wrinkles it was turing me on. She bend over the table and waited for me mount her. I walked behind her with my cock in my hand and slide it into her pussy. Only the head was inside I had to work the shaft because it was so tight. She was grabbing the edge of the table moaning. I finally got my whole cock in and I began to pump.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and threw them back and fourth on my cock. Every time I pushed it back towards me all her wrinkles would appear on her ass. She was moaning loving my fat cock inside her. I watched her old wrinkled hands turn white from grabbing the table so hard. Her ass was on full display. It felt so good in my hands, so much jiggle to it. I felt like I was going to cum soon.

"Grandma, I am going to cum soon."

"Do it Jake fill my pussy with cum."

I fucked her as fast as I could for another 10 seconds and began to cum inside her. She was breathing very heavy.

"Fuck, you tear this pussy up Jake."

She got off the table and turned around to me. I kissed her.

"I want to see these big saggy tits grandma."

She took her top of and stood there. She had on a bullet (torpedo) bra. I was really turning me on. She tits looked huge in it. She reached behind her, unhooked her bra and slide it off her tits. They immediacy fell halfway down her stomach. Her big dark areola were too die for. I picked on tit up and put it in my mouth, sucking on it. She loved it. I took the other one and began to suck that one now. They were heavy. Then the doorbell rang. In a panic we both got dressed in the matter of seconds and I went to the door. It was my mom. Nervous as fuck I opened the door.

"Hi mom." I yelled loud enough so grandma could hear.

"Hey Jake, thought I would just stop by really quick, dinner is all cooked."

She walked by me to get to the stairs, as she did she grabbed a handful of my cock.

I followed her upstairs, watching her big swaying ass as I did.

We got into the kitchen and she said hello to my grandma and then excused herself to the bathroom. My grandma spoke first.

"Jake that was close."

"I know, I am still shaking."

"You know this is our opportunity." I gave her a puzzled look. "You know for me to watch you guys. She can come out of the bathroom and you can be sucking my tits or something."

"Are you crazy?! No way she will freak out."

"Jake think of how hot it will be, she will come onto it just like she did with you, I promise."

I thought about it and then spoke.

"Okay, take out your tits."

My grandma lifted her shirt and exposed her tits in her bullet bra once again. She quickly undid the bra and let those massive tits fall. I waited until I heard the bathroom door begin to open and I started sucking on her big tits. I heard my mom coming closer and closer to the kitchen and my heart was racing. I was facing the kitchen doorway, so I saw her face when she got there. She just stood there, wide eyed and stunned. I had to talk.

"Mom, are you ok?" She did not speak.

"Mom say something."

My grandma spoke, "Gabby, once your dad passed away I was really lonely you know how active we were, and well, Jake here helped me out." My mom still said nothing.

My mom finally spoke, "I just can not believe you finally did it that's all. You waited until dad was gone to finally man up."

I looked puzzled, what was going on.

"I know Gabby, he was just so nervous we never did it."

I spoke, "What is going on?"

"Okay Jake, your grandpa and I actually did not have sex as often as I told you. He would just eat me out and things like that because he could not get hard. So we talked and decided to find someone to do handle me for him. We choice you. That is why we always had you over. We never had the courage to ask you so it never happened. Once he died I figured I would get the ball rolling and I did."

"Mom, you knew about this?"

"Yeah, they asked my permission."

"I am so confused right now I don..."

"Jake don't be confused, just know that what we are doing grandpa would approve of, and your mom does too."

I looked over at mom and she started walking towards me, when she got close she grabbed my cock.

"I just hope grandma saved some for me."

She unzipped my pants and took my cock out. It was hard as a rock.

"Come on Jake lets go to the bedroom."

We got into the bedroom and my mom began to strip, I looked to my grandma and she too began to take her clothes off. I followed suite. There we were the three of us, naked in my grandmas room. I did not know who to look at more. I could tell my mom got her tits from my grandma because even thought they were bigger, they had big dark areolas just like grandmas. My moms big belly sagged so low it almost covered her bush. Grandmas belly was smaller, and her bush more wild. Both had nice thick thighs, moms of course a lot larger and more full of cellulite.

My mom spoke first, "Okay mom go get his dick first, I will wait."

"Oh, no Gabby you, I want to watch. I was telling Jake earlier I think it would be so hot to watch the two of you."

"Okay mom." My mom walked over to the bed, laid down and spread her legs. "Get over here Jake, I have waited 15 years for some cock, I can not wait much longer."

I climbed into the bed and between her two massive thighs. I brushed my finger over her pussy. It was soaking wet. I grabbed my cock and guided it towards her pussy. I felt her wet pussy on my cock. I looked down at her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth opened, just waiting to fell my whole cock. I shoved it in. She screamed as my whole cock entered her. I did not start to thrust yet, I just let my cock sit in her. I looked over at grandma, she was sitting in a chair facing her, playing with her big tits.

"Jake, that cock is amazing. Now I want you to fuck me."

I lifted her 2 tree trunk thighs and begin to thrust. Her tits jiggled with every pump, and her belly looked so big since it was squished from the way I had her. I began to really give it to her, the hardest I ever fucked. I barley felt her pussy on my cock I was moving so fast. She could feel it though, she kept wetter and wetter. She was screaming so loud and I just kept fucking her, watching her big tits bounce all over the place.

I looked over at grandma, she was rubbing her tits, biting her lip as she watched us. I waved her to come over. She slowly walked over, and I slowed down my thrusting. I pulled my grandma close to me lifted her saggy tit and placed in my mouth. I made sure not to slow down my fucking too much for my mom as I sucked grandmas tit.

"Jake I want you to cum all over our tits" my mom said.

"Mom we just started I do not want this to end yet."

"Jake we are two sexy mature woman we will get that cock hard again just cum on our big tits."

I pulled my cock out of my mom and stood up, she stayed laying on the bed and grandma laid down beside her. Both of there tits looked amazing. They were almost identical. Big dark areloas covered both of their tits. I began to jerk my cock starring at them. My mom put her hands under her tits and started shaking them up and down, grandma followed suite. I did not last long, next thing I knew I was cumming. I covered my moms boobs and made sure to have some for grandmas too. I pointed my cock in her direction and coated them as well.

"Mmmm Jake that was so hot" my mom said.

My mom leaned over and whispered something to my grandma. Without cleaning their tits they got up and both got on their knees. Putting there big asses right in my face doggystyle. Grandma looked over her shoulder and said, "Come on Jake take us both."