Helping Mom with Internet Dating

Story Info
Mom needed some sexy photos and I offered to help.
1.4k words
3.85
42.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story.

My mom was 40 last year, I'm 19. She separated from dad three years ago and I don't really know the whole story, but I know he reckons she was to blame. She got caught, is all he said, but I know when he said that his sister, my aunt, added "She got caught FINALLY", so I suppose that means something. She is a good looking woman, slim, but with quite a big bum, blonde hair, although it's dyed and her tits seem to get bigger every year, but maybe I'm just looking at them more often.

Anyway, we live together and through lockdown she was getting more and more fed up with being stuck at home, she started drinking more, and was always disappearing to her room and chatting online. I'd hear lots of noises. But recently she's been depressed that "all the good men are taken" and was complaining that everyone is dating online, and that she was competing against girls half her age for every guy, She whines that no one even messages her or likes her photos. So, all I said was, maybe you need better photos on your profile? I swear I wasn't even thinking of much, I was just trying to help. But straight off she's running away with this new idea. Yes that's what she needs, yes, new sexy photos and that will get the guys interested, and she's already decided what she's going to wear and it running to get changed while telling me to get my camera. I didn't remember volunteering. All the time she's sloshing down the chardonnay as usual

I was still looking for my camera - actually dad's old camera - up in my room when she shouted from her bedroom that she was ready, and to bring the wine from the fridge. As I walked past her room to get the wine I heard her flicking through songs on her playlist, chanting to herself, must get something sexy sexy sexy. She's bloody mad.

So when I came up with another bottle of wine and a corona for me, she's dancing in front of her mirror in a tight black dress, very low cut. No bra. I could see her hard nipples sticking through. Short dress too. Black tights. The dress barely covered her big bum. She was swinging her hips and singing to herself. I felt my cock twitch, and I didn't like that.

I must have exclaimed because she looked around and laughed. "What do you think?" she said. "Do I look sexy in this? I didn't think I'd fit. Barely covers my bum" I don't know what I said but she grabbed the wine out of my hand and lay down on the bed, pulling pillows under her head. "Now mr photographer, how do you want me?" mom said. And then immediately told what I should do. "Head and shoulders Paul, make sure my hair is well lit, and get a little cleavage in. But take some full lengths. What do you think my best feature is Paul? My boobs? My bum?"

I was in like a trance, my drunk slutty mum was posing all over the bed, against the wall, lying on the carpet, urging me to take photos of her face, pouting mouth, her cleavage, her long legs, her round bum. All I saw was this series of curves and pouts and nylon and nipples and giggling milfy sluttishness. Eventually she was leaning against the wall, thrusting her bum out, asking me how high she should pull her skirt up, asking me to get closer, and my balls and cock were just throbbing. I was so fucking hard. I had to stick my hand down my jeans to rearrange my dick because it was caught up and hurting. Just at that moment she turns her head away from the wall and catches me, and she WHOOPS like a banshee "PAUL, are you wanking?"

I protested "No no, I was just trying to get comfortable, I wasn't wanking mom, really" and she must have believed me, but then of course I had to explain. So I told her. I was hard, my balls were swollen it was uncomfortable for me. She said she understood, she knew what blue balls were, she knew how difficult it was for a young man. And she said that she only wanted me to take a few more photos, but that if it was really uncomfortable for me, well I should just take my jeans off, strip down to my boxers.

So i did. And by boner was sticking right out in those boxers, I was huge. She had her eyes locked on it as she said "Maybe I should join you?" and slipped her dress up over her head. There she stood in panties and tights, drunk and giggling, her nipples hard and stubby, and with a red flush across her tits up to her face.

"Take some of me like this" she said, and knelt on the floor, throwing her head back so her tits were thrust out. "Mom" i started, but she cut me off. "Just take the photos son". So I snapped away, and soon she was on her hands and knees, me behind her, taking pics as she peeled those tights down off her lovely round arse. This time, i did stroke my cock, just through my boxers. I could see wetness on her panties.

"shall I take them off?" my mom said, "Would you like to photograph me naked? Do you think men would like me naked son?" I reached towards her and slowly pulled those tiny white wet panties off her arse. They pulled away from her swollen cunt with a wet plop. She lifted her body to led me wriggle them off her, then rolled onto her back, and spread her legs wide. "Take the photo"

I could hardly breathe. "Take the photo, take it" she said. Her fingers slipped down towards her belly then stopped. She looked me in the eye. "You too, take them off."

I stood and pulled my boxers off. My cock stuck straight up like a flagpole, but thicker. Mom gasped, "Jesus you're huge. Your dad was big, but you're massive."

I breathed, "I'm gonna fuck you harder than dad ever did too" and moved toward her but mom shook her head. "No, that's too much son, I'm not going to let you do that but.... but you can wank over me, if you want to?"

I stood over her, my cock in hand, then knelt between her thighs, the heat from her cunt warmed my face, she was soaking. "You dirty fucking slut" I said and started jerking my big cock, she reached for my dick, grabbed it tight, jerked me, once, twice and then she shuddered, pulled me closer, she rubbed the thick head of my cock along her juicy fat cunt, smearing my dick across her clit, she rubbed it back and forth no more than two or three times and then her whole body spasmed and she came, the dirty slag. I was shouting at her "You cunt, you dirty slag, you fucking dirty whore" as she yanked and jerked and pulled at my cock, she was wanking me off like a machine, her face contorted lips swollen, her tits were shaking and nipples dark and hard and as I yelled "I love you mom" I came and sprayed a spurt of hot spunk the length of her body and onto her pretty face, her mouth opened wide and her back arched, she came again, screaming as another jet of cum splashed across her body, drops landing on her lips, she came, she came, she came.

I wiped my thick cock along her pussy lips, then picked up her wet panties and cleaned the full length of my dick. She sat up and looked at me, and I knew that look. Sure enough, the tears came then. "What have I done?" she looked around for the bottle and then again "What have I done, what did I do?" She was crying now, I threw her wet panties in her face.

"This is just the start" I said. "Things are going to change around here". And then I took one more photo, her pretty face streaked with tears, and covered in her son's semen.

"Slag"