Helping Mrs. West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which is why I growled out my lust and started to go at her, hard.

"Perfect!" June cried when our bodies thwacked together, the bed bucking beneath us.

I took encouragement from that single blurt of delight. I settled myself on straight arms, getting set so I could give June the good news. She squeaked out her pleasure, a hand down at her sex, fingers teasing her clit while I continued the robust thrust of my hips.

June gaped and grinned and told me to fuck her. She rolled her eyes in apparent joy, fingers still working her nub.

"Keep fucking," she grunted, nose crinkled, teeth bared in a snarl of urgent need. "Don't you dare stop fucking," June added. "Keep on doing it just as you are. It's lovely," she gasped, mauling her breasts with her free hand. "Your cock ... it's divine. Don't stop fucking me, please."

I felt like a god when I heard June's enthusiastic approval. I thought she didn't need to beg me to fuck her. The way I felt, I could keep going all through the evening. I could just carry on ploughing away, my cock like a greased piston, my length plundering June while she carried on rubbing her bean.

It turned into bestial rutting. June squirmed around, gasping in her frustration to hook her legs around my arms. Then she angled her hips to offer herself to my lunging. Lewdly splaying herself while spitting obscenities up to my face.

To see her so worked up took my mind away from the fact I was actually fucking the neighbour. I knew June's face, recognised the woman writhing and gasping beneath me as we battled together, the features so familiar to me from years of exposure – my lifetime, in fact. But to look at her then, to witness Mrs West overjoyed by my dick moving inside her, I'd never imagined she could look so wanton and sexy. June's lips were pulled back. Her expression a rictus of what I at first thought to be hatred, but which I soon realised was an expression of supreme pleasure. Mrs West, an experienced, mature woman with decades on me was close to coming on my virgin cock.

"You like it?" I grunted before ducking in to slobber a kiss over her mouth.

"God yes," she said in reply, eyes going down to where her body accepted my length. June glanced at our conjunction and then looked into my eyes. "Don't stop fucking," she moaned. "I'll come. Just keep fucking me, Alan."

June writhed and clawed at the bed. She levered partway upright and took her weight on her heels and hands to rock to-and-fro, using my dick like she might use a dildo. She chased her climax, my cock helping her to it.

I watched her body taking my length, the shaft all buttery with goo whenever she slid of it. June muttered about how sweet it was to be fucking my length. She burbled on about how young I was compared to her fifty-two years. About how she felt like some kind of perv for seducing the neighbour's son.

"Your mother's my friend," she eventually gasped. June stared at me as though she'd just woken up from a dream, shocked to find we were actually fucking. "Oh God. Oh Jesus," June whimpered, collapsing back against the bed. "I'm such a filthy old slut," she moaned to herself. "It's so bloody wicked."

And then, fingers really mixing it up down at her vulva, June came in a vehement burst of emotion.

*

June grunted and wailed, her orgasm an awesome sight to behold. I kept on using my dick, fucking her through it when she squealed at me to keep on going.

"Love, Alan, love," June squealed. "It's divine, sweetheart. So fucking gorgeous..."

June held onto my shoulder, nails going into my skin while she worked her body against me. She sobbed and groaned and gasped, muscles all tense before she suddenly went limp and sucked in huge draughts of air, pelvis still moving as I went down onto my elbows, her legs staying hooked round my arms, knees up near her shoulders.

June calmed and kissed me. An ardent display of affection while she continued to murmur tender endearments.

We untangled our limbs. Stayed locked at the lips. My cock slid back into June after she squirmed around, reached down, and slotted me home.

"How do you feel?" she asked, eyes wide and enquiring.

"I love you," I said.

June laughed and rolled her eyes. "It might feel like it to you. But trust me, Alan, it's only lust."

"But you said..."

"That's what I'm like, sweetie. When I'm really fucking, when I'm really with someone. Sex isn't just some appetite to be sated, darling," she said. "I really do feel the love when I do it. But it's only temporary, Alan. In the moment – you know?"

I didn't want to hear her say that, so I moved in to kiss her. Which only got us fired up all over again.

"I want you from behind," June breathed when the kiss broke. "Get behind me, Alan. I want you to hold onto my waist and really do it. Show me what a man you are, sweetie."

I gulped and cranked my dick, mindless to the greasy shaft while I looked at June on her hands and knees.

Her body enflamed me. The sweeps and curves, her breasts and her buttocks, the shape of her legs and the cinch of her waist when June swivelled to look back at me brought a growl from my core.

"Ooh, so you like it this way?" June asked when she saw me jacking my length.

"You're gorgeous," I gurgled, my response bringing a roll of her eyes.

"That's sweet, Alan. And I'm flattered. But I'm getting on a bit now. You won't remember me as I was twenty years ago. Things aren't as tight as they were."

I could tell she liked to hear it when I kept on wanking and growled a reply.

"I think you're so fucking sexy," I told her. "Look at this..." I thrust my hips forward and showed off my cock. "This is how lovely I think you are. You're beautiful, Mrs West. I think you've got a sexy body. And your ... your ... The way you're all bald down there," I finished with a nod of my head towards her rump and her sex. "I never thought you'd be like this. It's fantastic. All of it. Thank you for doing it with me."

June chuckled and shook her head again, this time as a gesture of amusement while she smirked and said, "No, sweetheart. I'm thanking you. It's wonderful to listen to you pour compliments over me like that. And I love that I get you so excited." June eyed my dick and splayed one buttock with the tips of her fingers. "But shut up for now and put that big thing in here."

I felt my throat tighten when June dabbed a finger at her opening.

"Fuck me," she whispered, dropping an eyelid onto one cheek.

*

She told me what she wanted. June squealed and groaned instructions, her face sometimes pressed down into the bed while at others she was all creased at the waist, eyes burning with lust as she bared her teeth and snarled at me to fuck into her body. I was up on my knees, fingers at her hips while I pulled June onto my cock, her buttocks shivering as our bodies collided with loud, meaty thwacks. Sometimes I'd lean in low over her back to encircle her torso with both arms, cock in deep while I clung on and listened to June's excited gurgles and moans. Her mumbled words of encouragement.

June peppered her praise with obscenities, the language so far removed from what I was used to with her only spurring me on to fulfil her crudely delivered demands. I'd go for her breasts, cupping her flesh, squeezing and kneading, humping at her as I marvelled at being up to my nuts inside an ardent woman of mature years.

"Just keep fucking," June eventually whimpered, a hand down between her thighs. "I don't believe it, Alan," she groaned, eyes glazing over.

She was again twisted around so she could look back into my face. I watched her expression turn dreamy, face going slack while she rubbed at her clit.

"I'm going to come again," June informed me, the words thick and clotted with her obvious need. "Oh fuck, I'm going to do it again..."

I went with her.

I couldn't take seeing that look on her face. The way June was turned meant I could also see her body in a three-quarter profile, the visible breast swaying and trembling while the cheeks of her arse shook and shivered, her body squelching around my girth.

"Mrs West," I groaned. "I ... I'm coming, too."

"Keep it inside me," she sobbed, eyes snapping wide open. "Come for me, Alan," she groaned. "Come with me, darling."

All it took for me to lose it completely was another look at her face.

*

We loved – as she insisted – throughout the night. Once the sting had been removed from my need, June taught me how to be gentle and tender as well as a beast. She stunned me by sucking my dick. She slurped and slobbered at me. Used profanity to both arouse me to a fever pitch as well as describing how she felt while using her mouth and tongue to give me such rapturous pleasure. She rode me, controlling the pace and the mood, milking me dry of cum to leave me spent and near exhausted before she fed me, both of us naked at the kitchen table.

At some ungodly hour, when I awoke to find myself in June's bed, I mounted her again, both of us moaning and whining, the quilt a cocoon around us as we made slow, gentle love.

We slept until ten, my cock resurgent and angry, with June squealing and grunting as I went at her from behind, all I could give her squirting into her body when we were finally finished.

She saw me off at the front door.

"Thank you for helping me pack up the house," she said, kissing my cheek.

"Can I see you again?" I asked, already more than a little in love.

June smirked and nodded. "I don't see why not," she told me, hiding her nudity behind the front door while I stood on the step outside. "I'll need some help moving into the new house," she added. "And it's only two streets away."