Helping My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my state, I was feeling an attraction, I'd loved how he was looking at me today on the boat. Our naughty talk. Offering my brother a little sexual release would be alright I thought because I loved him, lust has nothing to do with it.

I said real quiet in the beautiful stillness, "I guess I can see two sides to sex; There is the fun, loving, emotional and intimate part of sharing yourself with someone you love and then there is the kind of sex that is merely the satisfying, primal side of it that is more like a biological need like breathing or going to the bathroom. You just have to do in order to function properly. Even though it's the same physical act. I could...be there for you, in some ways. It might sound bad, but ..." I let my words trail off still pressing to him, rubbing his arm.

He looked back at me, "You serious? You're my sister, we can't do nothing."

"I don't know about nothing. Nick, there ARE some things we can do." I reached around his waist and gave him a hug. He groaned at the human contact.

He turned toward me and, facing each other on the log, we hugged again. He lay his head on my shoulder and stroked my back, running his big hands over the small of my back, touching my bare skin. I let him, he felt so warm. I held him close, ran my fingers through his hair.

"See. Feel nice?"

He nodded. "Yes."

"You're heart's beating so hard." And I pressed myself to him.

After a little while of letting him hug me I thought I would go for broke. I reached down between us, not looking at him and began to run my hands over his thighs. God he was such a muscular man, not like my husband at all. He did not let go, and I did not want him to see me as we touched. No one saying anything, no laughter, just the silence all around us. The sun ready to dip below the tree line.

I broke the silence, in nearly a whisper, "You know I meant what I said before."

"I know you did."

At those words I slowly moved my hand over his crotch, real slow and gentle. Gave a light squeeze. He did not move and I didn't try to do anything else because I did not want him to freak out. He was in bluejeans so I could not exactly grab him, but I could feel he was hard. I just rubbed his cock through his jeans as he held to me. I felt his hands wander down over my ass and rub me over my shorts. He cleared his throat a couple times, but nothing else. And he did not stop me.

"Are you okay?"

He laughs and says "I'm fine."

At that he reached down with his big hands, gripping my butt, and pulls me up onto his lap.

"This is seriously stupid you know."

The way his steel blue eyes looked into me just then, it so turned me on, it kind of scared me. I hooked my legs around his to give myself leverage and ground myself into his lap. He held his hands on my butt, pulling me back and forth over his crotch, letting me basically give him a lap dance.

That was not lost on him. He met my eyes and said, "I haven't been completely honest with you. I had gone to the strip club a few times. But it made it worse. They don't let you touch."

I was really feeling the heat of his body.

"You can touch."

-------------------------

His eyes ran down my front as I wrapped my arms around his neck to hold on. The invite. He let go my ass and as I leaned back he pressed his hands over my tits.

God that felt so good.

I was watching his hands, "You like that?"

"Hmmmm."

I continued to rock myself on him, could feel the rod in his pants.

"I kiss too." And I bent in and touched his lips with mine, gripping his lower lip with mine and sort of chewed on it. His eyes glued to mine the whole time. He kept his mouth shut, and I could feel the hunger rising in him. God he felt good, and I was conflicted.

I could do this, but what was too much? I did not think it through, he was so hard. I imagined him inside me. Would that be right? I was cheating on my husband? It was just a blend of thoughts, and his mouth opening to me, I pressed myself to him as we kissed. Not gentle or sweet, but primal and hungry like I had said sex could be. I was whimpering, don't think I ever felt such a man hold to me like this. He was strong, his hands were rough and big. He was a tall big man, and he was big down there too. Oh god, I whimpered in his arms, felt small and fragile.

I don't know how long we kissed like that, enough for me to nearly cum in my pants. We finally came up for air. I brushed a stray hair off his forehead, "Whew. You needed that," I cooed. I was out of breath.

"This is seriously weird, but yeah."

He let go of me, and it felt as if we were waking from a dream. I was still in his lap facing him, my hair all wild and my face flushed.

He said, "It's getting dark, we need to put up the tent."

"Lets just sleep in the boat and anchor it in the cove. I like the sensation of floating."

--------------------------

There was no argument.

We did not pick up our stuff off the beach, it would be there in the morning. Silently we got in the boat and pushed it out, lay anchor. The water was no more than 5 feet deep. We made the right choice because in the next ten minutes it was pitch black with a million stars.

Nick turned on a little light, that gave off the illumination about equal to a candle. He lifted a board and laid the cushions in place. It could be a table or a bed. It was not as small as a twin but not really full size. A little stiff, but I loved laying out in the boat and feel the darkness and the sensation of floating. He looked at me as the sheets and covers were put in place, and then he sat down on the bed, still looking at me.

Not lost at all on what we were doing, and feeling the electricity around getting into that bed with my brother.

"How we going to do this?"

I answered, "I brought my pajamas." In that moment I had a choice. My shirt and pants pajamas or my nightie. His eyes on me in that space, it took me a nano second to choose.

The nightie.

Rather than telling him to turn around while I got ready, I decided to just turn around. As he sat there I turned my back and, opening my top, let it drop off my arms. He could not see nothing, though he could see I was topless. When I dropped my shorts I heard a small breath from behind me, as I stood bent slightly in the cabin in just those red panties which basically exposed my bare ass to him. I reached in my bag and pulled on my nightie, a light yellow thin fabric that came just below my butt, my nipples were clearly visible through the fabric.

I turned around, "Ready."

He had taken off his shirt, and god he looked good. He was in construction, and all that hard labor paid off, damn what that does to your chest. I could not remember the last time I had seen him with his shirt off.

He asked, "OK, if I sleep in my underwear."

I said, "It's fine." Though as I said that I reached under my nightie and pulled mine off. "Mind if I don't?"

-------------------------

The covers were a hodge podge of sheets and old blankets. It was not at all cool outside, in fact the temperature felt absolutely perfect against my skin. I slid in first and he went into a little bathroom. The Head. As he came out I was all tucked in and ready for him to get in. He paused looking at me, and I patted the bed with an innocent smile on my face. "Maybe we can snuggle a little."

He slipped beneath the sheet next to me and I turned toward him.

"We can do this," I said breathing out and wrapping my arms around his chest, suddenly feeling vulnerable and needing to place some limits. "But, we can't have sex."

"Of course," he said as he slid close and lay his hand on my hip. It all felt like a dream to me.

"Anytime you need a little release, honestly, I can be available." I lay my head in the crook of his neck. "We can make this work."

"I can touch you?"

The way he asked it was so cute. I gulped, nodding my head.

His hand slid along my entire side, he was feeling a woman's body for probably the first time in months, and god it felt wonderful. I was a horny little vixen. Horny on a good day and this was plain crazy. I stretched and arced my back at his touch, and felt his hand slide around and grasp my breasts.

"This OK?"

"You can touch as much as you want." I reached out and grasped his hard cock, "Me too."

He turned the light out then, and I rolled onto my back with my arms up over my head. Feeling his hands follow me as I lay back, roaming over the top of my nightie and down my thighs. He was staying on top of the fabric. Wherever it lay he left it. Bare skin on my thighs he would touch and his hand brushed over the mound of my puss, squeezing me there and I moaned. God I was horny, I was picturing him laying on me and fucking. I could feel the rush of juices flood between my legs as his hands drifted up my body, my cunny instantly wet, and I could feel my pussy lips sliding together when I moved. My womb literally ached, and everywhere he touched me was hot and electric. My tits were hard, and my breathing was wild.

He leaned in and kissed me, his chest pressing to me. I rolled toward him and met his passion. In the blackness we kissed, and I could feel the weight of him, his bare powerful chest. I reached around his back and whimpered like a kitten. I could not believe how I felt. I could sense the flicks of light in his eyes, feel his breath on me, his grunts and for how powerful his body, how gentle his touch. As we spooned I could feel my nightie ride higher, up my thighs, and I honestly did not care. When it had risen above my hips, I was waiting for him to explore my body some more.

Would he be surprised!

And his hand wandering low suddenly felt the bare skin at my middle, tracing over my navel, he rubbed his hand down over the curly hairs of my golden brown pussy. Squeezing a hand between my legs and drawing his middle finger through my slit. I tucked my hand into his underwear and grasped his cock, it was fucking thick and I literally ached to have it inside me. I turned and pressed my entire body to him, feeling the hardness of his cock trapped between us as I rubbed my bare pussy on his thigh. He reached around and grasped my ass, running his fingers through my crack, and down between my legs from behind. I could not stand this, I was ready to cum. His whole body had me on fire, it was beyond anything I had ever felt before. It was so dark, like a demon in the night had me. Only flecks of light, of his teeth and eyes.

His voice was so deep and low, "You are so beautiful Sara. So beautiful." This beast, like out of a dream.

His kisses and the way he could bend me to his body. I loved this strength. I was literally melting, he could do anything to me. Anything at all. My body making it impossible to think.

And I rolled him onto his back, and got up on top. Wanted to feel that cock between my legs. As I sat on him I lifted my nightie over my head and off. He reaching up and grasped my breasts. I leaned down and pressed them into his mouth. He began to suck and chew on me as I gave my hard nipples to him. Oh, how does he know what I like, how I like that. His mouth was so firm, and his teeth on me, I was being marked. Molded to this body beneath me. My legs spread wide over his hips and felt my lips press onto the fabric covering his cock, the only thing separating us, as I undulated against him letting my hair fall down around his face. The heat of his body, his smell all around me.

My voice sounded so strange, since I was talking to my brother. "You a pretty hungry boy."

"Oh god Sara I needed this. I needed you."

"I'm here." And then as if I had no thoughts left added, "You're little fuck toy. You need a little toy to play with?"

"Oh, Oh yeah." His mouth filled with my breast as he groaned, suckling me. My little boy suckling me.

I lifted myself up onto my knees and tugged at the underwear, pulling it down to his thighs and he kicked them the rest of the way off. This was getting dangerous. I settled back down and felt my pussy lips spread wide over the girth of him. My juices bursting out of me, literally puddling in his groin. I reached back and grasped his balls, this bull beneath me. God this cock inside me would be so incredible. I slid myself up and down its length, his heaving breath beneath me. If it were cold I would see steam bursting from his nostrils, this bull I was riding, my legs held as wide as I could, letting him split me down my center. He was holding me up by my tits and I could literally hold my arms out and ride. Up and down, along the length of his shaft, letting my clit grind and scrape along the veins of his cock. His cockhead catching as I slid back and tipping myself forward to give my clit better pressure, oh god, my breath left me as I lay down on him skin to skin.

"You are amazing," I panted into his mouth as I kissed him, my mouth was wet and so hungry. I plunged my tongue into him and wanted to fuck him any way I could.

Permission.

What would he do if I said he could fuck me? Would he stop? Oh God, Could he? How would we feel tomorrow? I said I would give myself sexually to him any time he wanted. How drunk am I? Is this a mistake?

I continued to kiss him and press my breasts to his chest. We were moist, our bodies wet and warm, our skin sliding together as I rocked on him and he cradling me, holding me. Caressing me, loving me.

I posed it as a question, "Anything you want? Anything you want to do to me?"

His eyes opened, I could see the whites of his eyes, his mouth on mine. Kissing me, our naked bodies sliding together. This hunger.

He did not answer.

His mouth nibbling a line along my jaw, he began chewing and kissing my neck. Tingles burning down my spine, oh god, I continued, "You want to fuck me don't you?"

He said nothing, deep groans. Conflicted. I could feel him continuing to kiss my shoulder, and then suckling my tits again.

"I can feel it. You can tell me, tell me if you do."

"Sara. I just ..." giving way to silence.

"It's alright. I understand." I continued to rock and slide up and down the length of his cock, and bringing myself forward let it spring up between my legs. Then slid back again catching that beautiful cock pointing straight up between my legs, and lifting myself, almost like a crouching cat. Riding his beautiful cock letting my ass rise and fall, up and down as it pressed vertically between my legs. The pressure of his cock as I rode him this way was loaded like a spring wanting to snap back against his abdomen. The way he was bent out and the way I moved, made it press right in over my vagina and catch with each thrust.

"It's all right, I cooed. It's all right. Tell me what you want." I wanted it, but was waiting for him. Say yes. Oh god, he felt so good.

And then this deep guttural moan, "Let me fuck you."

"You'll be OK. Tomorrow?"

I held my vagina right over his tip. Held myself right there for him.

"Yes. Please. Yes. Sara." I positioned myself and said, "Push."

I opened my legs as he raised his hips, working that cock in, lifting one leg higher angling myself for him. Could feel his cockhead open me, pressing me wide open. The pressure on the walls of my cunt. Oh god he was stretching me, oh god I had never felt so full. My whole body opening up as his cock plunged deep inside and I sat down into his lap. Lifting myself, letting my cunt impale itself once more. I could feel it bump deep into my womb, and when I sat upright I swear the head of his cock pushed right into my belly.

All the air went out of us and I fell onto him, he wrapped his arms around the small of my back, tugging me down. We acclimated to each other. His cock molding to me, and my pussy opening and stretching, bending his cock. We were one.

"God you are so tight Sara."

"You are so big. Oh....no idea." And I began to grind myself to his body. This piece of clay inside me. I slid my clit hard into him and his hands reaching round my thighs and between my legs, touching himself feeling his cock as it slid in and out of me. He began pumping into me, faster and faster, grunting and fucking me hard, lifting his whole body to meet me.

"Oh, put it in me," I panted.

He was pumping into me so hungrily, the desire was making me crazy. I had never felt such a lust, and his movement in me. I swear I could feel every vein of his cock itching me, scraping into me. Opening me. Stretching me out from the inside. Oh, god it was crazy and I was so turned on. I began panting and wriggling my clit, digging deep into him, riding hard against him and kissing him. As I rode, began shaking my hips against his cock, scratching such a delicious itch. And my body so hungry. Yes. I want this. Yes. could feel myself cumming.

"Oh, baby, sweety, my love, I'm cumming." He grasped me and pulled me tight. "Oh you fucking me. Fuck. Fuck." And my body fell forward against him, as I filled with a white light. My entire soul was set fire, and I began to cry out, panting and crying. "Oh sweet jesus, you fuck. Oh fuck. Yesssss!"

I could barely breathe, barely knew where I was when, as I held to him, he lifted me right up and rolled me onto my back and lay on top, his cock still inside of me. He was thrusting into me so hard. I was trying to hold my legs as wide as I could, my knees rising on each side of him, he felt so big. His entire body falling on me, plunging inside and rising like a billows, this steel cutting into my body, completely filling me in this darkness. We were glowing now, embers, or so it seemed. My arms raised and I was pushing myself down, as his thrusts lifted pounded me into the bed. I felt as if I could see him. His glow. And it hurt, and I was grimacing and panting, "Ah Ah Ah." Too sensitive, each thrust. I was always oversensitive after I'd cum, and I could feel I was going to cum again, and it all felt so exquisitely painful. Almost too much, too much. But I was not going to stop this, it hurt with such a delirious confusion.

I was lost, time was ended. I could feel his breath on me, fucking me with such abandon. I did not know where I was. A sea of foam.

I needed him to cum, and I began cooing in his ear, "Cum in me baby. Cum in me lover. cum for me. Let me eat your cum."

This stream of words.

"You are mine," he would groan. "Mine."

"I'm yours, anything, you need me. Need your little fuck toy."

And he growled, "You are MY FUCK toy."

"Yes. Take my cunt. It is yours. Yours. You can put your hands in my pants any time you want. You want me, you want this cunt."

"Oh Sara, god, I...."

"No panties today. Fuck me, yea. Come on. You like my pussy, Give me your cock, I want it, put it in me. So deep, ah, ah, ah Cum in me."

Frantically he pounded on me, oh god, I was going to break. I could not go much longer. I was trembling and my body was about to explode. I was in such agony. His body was going to shatter me into pieces. I could feel him stiffen and trembling, his whole body rigid. I was a glass that was vibrating and ready to explode, and his body trembling, clinging to me.

"Cum in me baby. come on. Yes. Come on. Oh yeesss, I'm cumming." Holding my legs so wide. Holding him to me. My whole body melting, an agony so deep inside. I felt like the back of my body opened right up and he was falling right through me. Oh god.

"Oh baby, I'm filling you." He held himself rigid over me, the weight of him and our bodies pressing together. My orgasm falling together with his, and then the ribbons of cum. Oh my fucking god. I could literally feel the cum filling me, pressing into me. God, I was swelling. His cock plunging into the fire, plunging into the sea, my salt sea. His cum quenching and his body falling against me. I was clawing his back and kissing his neck, biting his shoulder. A shudder, silence. I was looking up into the silence and....