Helping My Landlord Come Out Ch. 08

Story Info
The end game is reached but to what result?
3k words
4.63
2.3k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day of my six week study and work experience arrived. Ricky accompanied me to Edinburgh Waverley railway station to see me off.

The last couple of days had been awkward between us and I was unsure what would transpire after I returned.

The guards were not allowing non-passengers near the train now, so our goodbyes were said at the busy gate.

"You can come back at weekends, Ryan." Ricky stated desperately.

"Hell of an expense though." I was keeping my answers short and to the point.

"I can afford it." Ricky said.

"So, I'd just be your travelling whore then? I sneered.

"No, I didn't mean it like that." His eyes looked afraid.

"So what did you mean, Ricky? Because I'm losing our connection here. Make me want to come back for weekends."

It was the most I had said to him in three days and was heartfelt.

"All I meant was, I love you and want to see you as much as possible. I hate being parted from you."

Ricky sounded genuine and I felt a little guilty for the hard time I'd given him.

We parted after a long hug and muted kiss as the guards urged me through the gate to my carriage. I had a single seat booked as I didn't want to hear anybody's life story.

I looked at my phone. I had been in contact with Rolf several times since that night together and he showed no signs of regret.

He had sent me a few pictures to drool over, until I tried the real thing again. I hadn't yet reciprocated.

I actually slept most of the way up to Aberdeen and had a quick burger as soon as I arrived. I then had to get a bus the remaining 22 miles to Torphins, west of Aberdeen. It was late afternoon before I reached the small village.

I phoned Ricky to tell him I'd arrived but that I was in the back of beyond. I told him that the phone signal at the farm was poor, or so I'd been told, so not to expect me to call every night. I could sense his disappointment but I was almost past caring.

The owner of the estate where I would be working and staying, paid me the honour of picking me up in the village square. He was an elegant man, in his late 50's, who introduced himself as Lachlan. Lachlan was tall, with greying sideburns and a moustache, that looked pinched from Freddie Mercury. He was quite slender but it was hard to tell what was inside his tweed jacket. He had a cheeky twinkle in his blue eyes and I guessed he got his fair share, whatever his persuasion.

Maybe in other circumstances I'd have fancied him but my feelings were frazzled at the time and it wasn't until I felt an 'accidental' touch on my inner leg whilst he drove that I kind of came to my senses.

"Oh, sorry. Was going for the gear stick there. Nearly found another sort." He laughed but it was clear he was testing me out.

"Looks like the only accommodation we have for you is shared with one of the farm hands, Euan. Unless we can make other arrangements."

Was I so obviously gay that he fancied his chances? I kept quiet trying to make sense of things.

"My old friend, Crawford, at the zoo, recommended you to this posting. He said you were most talented."

So that was it, Lachlan and Crawford were buddies and he had been told about that time in the zoo surgery. If I showed any eagerness, I could be upgraded to Lachlan's bed.

Lachlan pulled into a lay-by and sat looking at me intently.

I didn't know what to say and was glad when he spoke first.

"Ryan, let's not beat about the bush. We are both single gay guys. I'm younger than Crawford and you fucked him.How about we get to know each other better?"

"Lachlan, I'm flattered, I really am. You are a handsome man but I am not single, as such." I surprised myseld with my words.

"What? You're not married though."

"No but I am engaged to a guy called Ricky." My honesty astounded me.

"I won't tell if you won't." Lachlan said seductively.

The bulge in his trousers was noticeable and I was turned on, which he quickly tuned into.

"You know you want to....." and he slowly pulled down the zip on his trousers.

I put my hand in and fished out his smooth cock, 7 inches long but with a girth that would fill my mouth.

Lachlan looked triumphant as I started to pull his cut cock.

"You want to suck it, don't you?"

I nodded meekly, my mouth clearly watering at the thought of sucking, what was still, a stranger's cock in a roadside stop.

"That's it Ryan, suck me dry."

It wasn't the most comfortable blow job I've ever given, the girth saw to that and I resolved he wasn't going to fuck my ass with it either. However, my efforts were rewarded after a short time, when he erupted his load into me. Two big spurts and a dribble at the end.

Lachlan wore a broad smile.

"Thank you Ryan, I think we could maybe manage an upgrade for you."

"Thanks all the same but I'll stick in my appointed room."

Lachlan looked surprised and hurt.

"No disrespect Lachlan but I suck cock because I want to, not out of obligation."

"I'm sorry Ryan, it wasn't meant to come across like that."

"No worries. I sucked you because I felt horny and I wanted to."

I gave him a lettle peck on the cheek as he zipped up and we then drove the short distance to the estate farm.

We were met at the door by Stevenson, the butler and Lachlan told him to show me my quarters. He led me through the sone-floored kitchen and out the back door into a courtyard that on the face of it was surrounded by stables but on closer inspection it became cleat that they were being renovated and turned into bedrooms.

He knocked on the door of one to the side and soon a lock was pulled aside and a guy in his mid-twenties appeared.

I was immediately struck by his looks. He had short black hair, hazel eyes and a strong chiselled face. It was evident he had muscles but not over the top. He had come to the door topless and his abs were clearly defined under a mat of hair. God he looked hot.

"Euan, this is your new roommate for a few weeks. Show Ryan where everything is, there's a good chap." Stevenson sounded like something from Victorian times.

"Hi Euan, I'm Ryan, hope this isn't a bother to you?"

"No problem to me, pal will be nice to have some company."

Stevenson interrupted. "Dinner will be at 6 pm, casual but tidy wear expected."

Euan raised his eyebrows.

"Not you Euan. Just Master Ryan." Stevenson said dismissively.

I immediately felt embarrassed.

"I'm not sure I want to attend then."

I believe your work here will be discussed and it would not be prudent for another's ears." Stevenson said smoothly.

"Thanks for standing up for me but I don't mind. I'd rather not have him trying go get in my pants."

Stevenson tutted, turned away and left the room.

"Sorry Ryan, that was rude of me. I'm not homophobic, he just annoys me."

"Better tell you straight out that I'm gay then." I proudly stated.

Euan's features did not change, which was good but he did ask "Did he get his cock out on the trip from Torphins?" He queried.

My face must have said it all.

"Did you suck him off?"

Again, my silence gave the game away.

"Oh well, at least I know you turned him down as a bed mate, or you wouldn't be here." Euan said, knowingly.

The two of us sat and chatted for a couple of hours, before dinner approached. I was an open book and told him everything about my time in Edinburgh. He seemed so interested but I was yet to find out about him.

Dinner was a defensive operation, as Lachlan tried to change my mind about sleeping with him.

I just didn't want to waltz into his bed on the back of a recommendation from one of my tutors.

After our rich dinner of roast venison, we sat with a glass of brandy, at opposite ends of a couch. I could see he had a boner again, so I decided to take action and lay down the rules.

"Okay Lachlan, I'm going to suck you off again but I am not moving into your room, that would be a mistake."

He looked disappointed but cheered up at the thought of another blow job.

This time he pulled his trousers right down, so I could get access to his balls too. They were big and i sucked on each at a time, with him groaning with pleasure.

I licked his thick shaft which was so hot and meaty. I flicked my tongue off the head, tasting some pre-cum.

"I want to cum on your face" he demanded more than asked. I kept licking and wondered how much he'd produce after earlier.

I needn't have worried as I felt two spurts hit my cheek and forehead. I then let him rest his cock on my tongue, as a couple of small bursts came. I greedily swallowed what was on my tongue. By now Lachlan was licking my face but I did not kiss him.

"I need to go, Lachlan. All this is a mistake."

"You're tired. You'll feel differently in the morning." Lachlan said.

"Don't bet on it. I'm here to work, not play."

I was making my way back to my room, when Stevenson stopped me.

"You may wish to wash your face, sir."

The old man smiled and quickly added

"Thank you, it saved me from doing it."

So, it was no surprise to Stevenson that his boss chased cock wherever he could.

"Yes that's one you owe me." I laughed.

After washing my face, I got back to the room around 10pm.

"Well hello Ryan. I thought Lachlan had snared you."

"Nearly." I replied but added "sucking and fucking his cock are two big differences."

"I'll take your word for it." Euan said with a smile.

We continued our conversation but this time centred on him. He was a divorcee. He used to have a good job on the oil rigs but packed up when his divorce came through. He'd only been working on the rigs for the benefit of his family. Of course, while he was away, his wife took up with another man and he was left without a family or a home. He had been working as a farm labourer for a year now and for the most part, enjoyed it.

Once our life stories had concluded, Euan was quick to tell me what a silly bastard I'd been over the last couple of years.

"It's not my concern what your preference is but have a little respect for yourself. It seems all somebody has to do is flash their cock and you're all over it."

I could hardly argue, I'd already proved it twice that day.

However, it didn't feel like Euan was lecturing me, merely giving me sincere advice.

"I can resist you know, sometimes."

"Is that so? okay, what would you do if I whipped my cock out and asked you to suck it?"

"It's a hypothetical question but of course I'd resist." I hoped that the doubt hadn't come through in my voice.

"You're right. Hypothetical. I'm off to the toilet."

I sat and mused a little. Was it a lack of self-respect or did I just like being a cock hungry slut?

The door opened, Euan was back and his question was no longer hypothetical. He stood there with a hard average sized cock staring at me with its gleaming slit.

My heart skipped a beat. My immediate impulse was to grab it and suck it but I knew Euan was testing me.

"That's not fair, it's like putting a botlte of whisky in front of an alcoholic."

"So you admit you are an addict, a cock addict?" He pressed home.

"Fuck, I suppose I am.....Can I suck it?" I asked desperately.

"No, I was just proving my point, Ryan."

I wasn't used to someone not wanting to have me attend to their cock. It was a strange feeling..

"Your next test is to avoid that dirty old sod Lachlan. Stop letting people use you, Ryan and you'll stop hurting others."

We retired to bed, separately and I tried to sleep but Euan's words rang in my head.

The next day was spent, first watching, then assisting in the birth of two lambs. It was great experience and something that no text book could adequately prepare you for.

When I returned, Stevenson again told me dinner was at 6pm. I swithered over whether to find an excuse not to go but that would just be delaying the inevitable. I needed to face up to Lachlan and not give in.

The script seemed to be going the same way and we sat with drinks. He sat, so that I couldn't fail to see his erection in the lining of his trousers.

"Lachlan, I'm sorry if you thought me agreeing to attend tonight meant you were getting sex of some kind but you're not, at least not from me." I said decisively.

"After last night, my hopes weren't high. We can still be civil though, I'm not an ogre."

"No, you're not. Thank you for making it easy."

I felt proud of myself when I got back to the room. I entered and Euan was sitting with his cock out, gently stroking it. God I wanted to suck it but that would prove he was right and I was trying to be a good boy.

"I am allowed to say you have a very suckable cock, without being an addict."

"Why thank you, kind sir." He waggled it at me.

I did not know if he was teasing me or testing me, so I got up and went to the bathroom and disrobed. My cock was standing to attention and I took a deep breath and re-entered the room, naked. I wanted to gauge his reaction and if he wanted my cock, so be it.

"What do you think you're doing? Put it away! I'm the cock in here." He carried on stroking as I felt my cock gradually soften.

"You want to suck this, don't you, you little faggot?" He spat out the words.

I looked at him, hopefully.

"Well not today, you don't, you just get to eat my cum."

I wasn't sure I understood the difference. I soon did as he unloaded himself onto the wooden flooring.

"Lick it up faggot, every last drop and if you do it right I'll let you clean my cock at the end."

He was treating me like my dad treated Ricky, like a subservient faggot.

I had a choice and it had to be a quick one.

"Clear it up yourself, you dirty bastard and don't leave any stains. I'm off to bed."

Surprisingly, I slept well, my mind not in turmoil. The first thing I did when I awoke was reach for my phone. Euan was away working early in the fields. I'd pretended to Ricky that there wasn't a signal but I needed to call him.

"Ryan? Is everything okay?" Ricky sounded so worried.

"Yeah, of course. I just wanted to hear your voice." I realised what I'd missed.

"Oh honey, what's brought this show of affection on?"

"A reality check, I think. Ricky?" I prepared the statement.

"Yes honey, what is it?"

"I so love you!"

I could hear his tears of joy. He slowly got himself back together and proudly told me that he had finally beaten his demons.

"Your dad called the day you left, wanting to stay and 'counsel' me. I told him to fuck off and that the only time he'd ever see me again would be with you."

"Good for you Ricky! He has no place in our relationship." I was delighted to hear Ricky had grown a pair.

"What's changed with you? I thought I was losing you." Ricky asked, searching for a reason.

"Somebody showed me the way forward, made me realise what I was doing wrong."

We parted on the phone having arranged for me to travel back that Friday night.

After another day of birthing a variety of farm animals, I got back to my room to find Euan sitting there, this time fully-clothed. I was wary at first but Euan smiled.

"I hope my wee lesson wasn't over the top for you." He sounded worried.

"It was just what I needed, a good shake, brought me to my senses but how did you know it would work?" I asked genuinely.

"I didn't. I winged it. Worst outcome was you licking your cum off the floor. You were getting nowhere near my cock"

At that he laughed.

"No invitation to dinner tonight? His lordship must know he's not getting any more fun from you." Euan observed.

My weekend home was amazing. Rolf had saved me an excuse story by telling me he had now hooked up with a Kenyan girl of 40. She had all the attributes he liked and was willing to try most things. Jess had found a boyfriend her own age and was happy.

I had a blissful weekend and was able to perform on Ricky without seeing my father.

I now knew that I had made the right choice and wanted Ricky at my side, as well as inside me.

Happy ever after? Well, no one can guarantee it but I was now ready to give it my damnedest.

THE END