Helping My Older Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,325 Followers

Brooke took a deep breath and calmed down. "Fine, whatever. Just deal with your erection and we'll get back to filming. I want to finish before noon while everyone is still outside."

"You'll have to wait about 10 minutes. I mean, after everything I've seen this morning, it's not going to just go away with a few quick strokes."

"Then I'll go get a pitcher of ice water and pour it on your cock. Problem solved."

"Jeez, you're out of mind Brooke. Do you realize how much that's going to hurt?"

She put her hands on her hips. "Look, all I can think about is doing these interviews as soon as possible. So if it'll speed things up, I'll just take care of that little problem for you."

"Did you just say what I think you said," I asked in disbelief.

She nodded. "I'll give you a quick hand job so we can get back to work sooner. It'll be a lot faster than you doing it alone."

My cock suddenly became even harder at the thought of my sexy older sister stroking me. Never in my life would I have thought this would happen, but of course, I couldn't let her know how enthusiastic I was about it.

"Uh...sure. That makes sense. Honestly, my arms are tired from carrying this camera around and it would have been torture to relieve myself."

"Do you promise not to tell any of your friends about this, and that you'll never ask for it again?"

"Of course I promise. No one will ever know."

Brooke suddenly dropped down to her knees in front of me. I put the camera down on the grass and leaned against the nearby wall as she touched my hard cock. Her fingers were small and they felt incredibly soft against my shaft. Both of her hands formed a grip on my erection and she held me tight.

"Your hands feel so good..." I said, looking down at her.

"I know a thing or two about giving handjobs," she replied, stopping the movement of her hands to look at me. "Remember, this only a one time deal. Don't bring it up ever again."

"Okay, okay. Hurry, I'm aching badly over here."

She playfully winked at me as she started to stroke my cock faster. Judging by the way her hands were moving, she definitely knew a thing or two about giving handjobs. Her hands pulled and caressed the shaft of my raging hard cock as she stared at it. Every inch of my penis was being touched by her delicate fingers. Every so often she would rub my balls or the head of my cock. Simply put, she was a real pro.

"Are you almost done yet?" she asked, looking up at me again.

"A few more minutes. God, you're amazing at this."

She looked at me with an annoyed expression. "You take too long. My arms are killing me, but I owe you big time for coming to a nude resort with me. And I'm a woman of my word."

Her arms and hands suddenly went on overdrive and she began to stroke me furiously. Those once delicate fingers of hers suddenly became tight as a vice. Her thin arms began to show off their strength by tugging me as hard as they could. She was suddenly giving me a handjob that would put most porn stars to shame.

The combination of seeing my hot older sister naked and her giving me a world class handjob was taking its toll on me. I was on the verge of a powerful orgasm. An overwhelming feeling came over me and my cock was ready to shoot.

"Holy shit, here it comes..." I warned.

Brooke quickly stood up and moved to the side. She continued stroking me with one arm and I erupted all over the grass. Loads of my cum continued shooting out of my hard cock until I was completely drained and I left a real mess on the grass.

I hunched over for a while, barely able to stand, as my sister looked at me with amusement.

"Told you I was good," she smiled.

"Jeez...Shit...Where did you learn to do something like that? I can barely stand after what you just did to me."

Brooke shrugged it off. "I found some useful tips on the internet. Now stop being a wimp, there's still a lot of work left to do."

***

Two hours later. My sister and I finished doing the interviews. She only interviewed a few people, but most of the time was spent socializing. She really got along with the other nudists, and it was obvious to me that she actually enjoyed being naked with them.

We got dressed in our room and prepared for the final shot on the resort property. We needed to film the intro and closing to my sister's news piece with her fully clothed. It was meant to give the viewer the impression that my sister had never been naked in the first place.

"How do I look?" she asked, adjusting her outfit for the last time.

"You look great as always. But I think I prefer you naked," I joked.

"Very funny. Now turn the camera on and start filming so we can finish this."

"Sure thing boss."

Once I pointed the camera at her, she immediately went back to professional mode, standing with perfect posture and speaking with perfect English:

"The recent heat wave has been having an affect on just about everyone in this area, from big cities to small towns. Our extensive coverage on the matter has shown just how far people have gone to cope with the scorching hot weather, but what you haven't seen is how the local nudists have been dealing with the temperatures. That's right- I recently visited a nudist resort to talk with some of their members, and this is what I've found...Annnddd CUT!!!"

I turned off the camera and gave her a big thumbs up.

"Great job!" I said. "You did great. Seriously, you're a pro."

"Do you really mean it? You're not just saying that because you're my brother are you?"

"Come on you know I like giving you shit any chance I get. So if I'm complimenting you, it's because I mean it."

She smiled, "Thanks, I couldn't have done this without you."

"You know, I have to admit, I actually had a lot of fun today. I came here thinking this was going to be a real drag and a total waste of my time, but it was interesting watching you work. Seeing how these news clips are prepared was also pretty cool."

"Thanks again. But if you really want to be honest, then you can just admit that you liked seeing me naked for the first time. I don't mind."

"Why do I get the feeling that you liked getting naked today? You seemed more relaxed about it than you were willing to admit."

"I'll answer that after you answer my question," she replied with an eyebrow raised.

I paused for a moment. "Fine, I enjoyed seeing you naked for the first time. I've always thought that you're sexier than the majority of people at my college."

"Hmm... good to know."

"So are you going to answer my question now? You liked walking around naked here, didn't you?"

Brooke gave me a playful wink. "Since you were so honest with me, I guess I'll be honest with you too. Back in college I hung out with a lot of hipsters and artists. Some of my friends asked to do a portrait of me. I agreed. But I didn't know that they were expecting to do a nude portrait."

"They painted you naked?"

She nodded. "I was freaked out at first, but they talked me into it. It was the biggest rush of my life. It was also the biggest sexual thrill in way. Before long I found myself posing for different nude art classes in front of dozens of students, just for the thrill. I haven't done anything like that in a while, so yes, a part of me liked being naked today. I was a little hesitant getting naked in front you, because you're my little brother, but I got over it. Happy now?"

Hearing my sister's intimate revelation quickly made me aroused, even though I had already cum hours earlier.

"What a story," I replied in an uncomfortable way. "I had no idea you're a secret exhibitionist."

"You're getting hard again aren't you?" she said with her eyes looking down at my crotch. "God, I thought this was already resolved."

"What did you expect? Your story was hot."

"You've got some nerve doing this to me again. How are we supposed to leave this resort without someone seeing your erection? You're breaking the rules and people are going to think I brought an unprofessional creep with me. My reputation here is going to be ruined."

"Calm down sis, we went over this already. It's called human biology. Men can't control their erections. I thought that handjob you gave me earlier would keep me satisfied all day, but I guess not."

Brooke gave me a stern look. "I told you to never bring up that handjob again."

"Sorry."

"Sorry isn't good enough. Look, you've got a erection, and I don't want anyone to see it. So let's go back to the guest room, and you can take care of it there."

"Don't worry about it," I replied calmly. "Your uptight attitude is making it go away. Let me just walk it off."

"Nonsense. We're going back to that room."

She grabbed me by the arm and took me back to the guest bedroom.

***

Brooke didn't lighten up once we got there. She was still in a serious mood when she led me to the bathroom. I followed her lead and stood in front of the toilet.

"Make it fast," she said. "Connie said she wants to meet us for lunch. That's 10 minutes from now. So you better hurry."

"Can this moment get any more awkward? You're starting to sound like mom, only she never told me to go jerk off in the bathroom."

"This is serious business. Come on, there's no time to waste. Pull your pants down and take care of that thing so we can go eat."

I looked at her with disbelief. "You're still standing here, sis. A little privacy please?"

"Nope. You'll start to slack off if I leave you alone. Now get to it."

The tension in the room was undeniable. My big sister was insistent that I take my penis out and masturbate in front of her, and weirdly of all, she was completely serious about it. My heart rate shot up from the awkward situation and my erection became even stiffer.

Almost without thinking I pulled the front of my shorts down in front of Brooke, exposing my cock to her. I started rubbing it and it felt great. A large part of me loved being an exhibitionist to my voyeuristic older sister. It even seemed as if she was on the verge of licking her lips.

Suddenly there were a few knocks on the door.

"Brooke, are you in there?" Connie asked politely from outside the room.

"Yes! We're in here!" my sister yelled back. "We're just finishing up some stuff!"

"Oh good. I was afraid that you had already left. Lunch is starting soon and I've saved you and your camera man a seat next to me."

"We'll be there in a few minutes!" Brooke replied.

"Okay. See you at lunch."

Connie left, and me and my sister were looking at each other, while I held my raging hard cock in my hand.

"You better freaking hurry up," she said sternly. "I mean it this time!"

"Are you serious? There's no way I can get off that fast and under this kind of stress. Let's just go to lunch, I promise no one will notice it."

She rolled her eyes and walked towards me. "If you want something done, you've gotta do it yourself."

Without any hint of warning, Brooke reached out and grabbed my cock. Her grip was tight and she started stroking it instantly. It felt unbelievable and it only made me more aroused.

I knew how much pressure my sister was under to have lunch with Connie as soon as possible, but I didn't care. All I cared about was how good it felt having my sister stroke me again. It felt as good as last time, only she was dressed in sexy professional attire, which added a different level of kink to it.

As wrong as it was, I tried my hardest not to cum so that the pleasure I was getting from her would be prolonged.

"Are you almost done?" she asked minutes later. "This is taking longer than before."

"I'm afraid not. You made my cock even harder."

Her hand was still actively stroking me as she looked me in the eyes. "So what's it going to take? Do I have to get naked again in order to make you cum? My arms are getting tired."

A dirty thought suddenly popped inside my mind.

"Do you think I could maybe stick it in a little to speed up the process?" I asked. "It's only skin against skin and it'll make things go so much faster."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

The grip of her hand became tighter and she stroked harder. Brooke was definitely responding to my incestuous request.

"It's either that or several long minutes of jerking me off. Connie's waiting and it's rude being late to a lunch appointment."

She stopped stroking and paused for a moment. "You already know the rules; this is a special circumstance and you can never bring it up ever again. This better stay a secret or else I'm going to kick your ass with my stiletto heels."

With that said, Brooke walked out of the bathroom while unbuckling her belt. I followed her to the bed where she dropped her pants to the floor. Her panties soon followed and she was naked from the waist down.

"Yeah, of course I understand," I replied.

It didn't take me long to get naked since I only wore a tshirt and shorts. My heart raced and my adrenaline was overwhelming.

Brooke got on the bed and laid on her back with her legs spread open. She was still wearing her top and I got a clear view of her open vagina. Her labia was thin and her insides were an inviting shade of bright pink.

"Make it quick," she said. "You better enjoy this because it won't happen again."

Her words were stern, but I could tell by the look in her eyes and the fluids in her vagina that she was excited. The thought of getting fucked by her younger brother was as exciting to her as it was for me.

I got on top of her and in between her legs. Her arms wrapped themselves around my back as if she was giving me a big hug. I reached down and guided my throbbing hard cock towards the open vagina.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I asked.

She smiled, "Just fuck me already. We haven't got all day."

I smiled back at her and pressed the tip of my cock against her pussy. It felt warm and wet. I pushed further and her body reacted to it. Her face changed, showing the pleasure she got from it. I continued pushing deeper, feeling how tight her little vagina was.

"Oh my..." she gasped. "Keep going. Don't stop."

It was a powerful feeling knowing that I had sexual control over my smart and sassy older sister. One final thrust and I was all the way inside of her body. I held it there for a moment to savor the feeling.

We were close, the closest we've ever been, with our faces just centimeters apart, and my raging hard cock inside of her tight pussy.

Our arms held each other tight and I started to find a rhythm. In and out. It was slow at first, but I quickly picked up the pace. The faster I went, the more reaction she showed. I felt her heaving breath on my face. Her mouth was wide open. Her eyes were wide open as well.

We held each other tight as we continued fucking each other. My sister's moans were becoming screams. I continued fucking her harder, and it came to the point where she had to clench her teeth to stop herself from screaming so loud that the people in the other room would be able to hear us fucking.

"Holy shit...I'm cumming," my sister whispered with a sense of urgency.

"So am I."

"Do it inside me. Shit, I'm cumming."

I thrusted my cock as hard as I possibly could. Her eyes suddenly became wide open. Her legs wrapped themselves around me like a wild animal. And her back arched underneath me. She was having a violent orgasm and I felt it through her body, and I saw it on her face.

It wasn't long before I came inside of my sister's pussy. It was more intense than the orgasm I had hours earlier, and it was more overwhelming.

When it was over, I collapsed on top of her, and we felt each other breathing heavily.

"Connie's probably pissed that we're late," I playfully said.

"With sex like this, Connie can kiss my ass," she jokingly replied.

I gave her a big kiss on the cheek. "That was fucking amazing. I had no idea your pussy could do that."

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me. Maybe you'll get to find out more if you're lucky. But right now, we've got a lunch appointment to attend."

Brooke pushed me off and she got back to her feet. Seeing her bare vagina and ass was a sight I would never get tired of. She grabbed a nearby tissue and used it to wipe our cum from her pussy.

"You're fucking sexy. You're going to make an awesome news reporter once you get hired."

She smiled, "If you're trying to sweet talk me so you can get laid again, then it's working. You've proven yourself, so maybe you can have the rest of the summer to enjoy my pussy if you want."

I watched my older sister get completely naked once again after her pussy was cleaned. She fixed her hair in the mirror, and before long, we had lunch with the other nudists. The best part was that one knew that we were siblings who had just fucked each other.

The End

Story idea by loadedgun.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12