Helping My Pregnant Sister Recover

Story Info
Brother helps sister out after the baby arrives.
1k words
4.31
254.5k
166
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister Rachel finally had her baby. It was a boy but my sister didn't keep the baby. My parents insisted that my sister put it up for adoption. Needless to say, Rachel was down in the dumps for the next few weeks. I did my best to comfort Rachel. Rachel and I started having sex while she was still pregnant. My sister's sex drive was off the charts after the baby arrived.

The doctor told my sister to take it easy and avoid sexual relations for a few weeks. My sister disregarded everything the doctor told her. My parents were at work when Rachel came into my bedroom one morning.

"I had to see you Brad," she said to me.

I was on my bed and I had morning wood. My dick was standing straight up from my belly. Rachel took off her bathrobe and walked over to the bed. She still had a loose belly. The main thing was her tits. God, they were still so big. She got onto the bed with me. Rachel took her boobs in both hands and wrapped them around my stiff member. She began to work those big melons all over my rod. The fun thing was her milk was squirting out from her nipples.

Rachel made sure that her milky fluid hit my cock. She was lubricating me and I was getting worked up from all that attention. After a few minutes of this, Rachel got on top of me. I had my eyes glued to her chest. My sister took hold of my stiff cock and she sunk down on me. Rachel might have just had a baby but her pussy muscles seemed tight to me. Rachel began to ride my cock.

I couldn't resist. I reached up and took hold of those huge cans. I squeezed them and I tweaked her hard nipples. That really set Rachel off.

"Oh my God Brad, you are making me crazy!" Rachel moaned.

My sister once told me she wanted me after the baby. However she said I should wear a rubber if we had sex together. Something changed that morning. Rachel was riding my bare cock and she was getting into it. Whatever changed I started to pump my dick into her hot belly. I brought my ass up and fed her every inch of my thick cock. I wish you could have heard my sister that morning.

She was practically screaming for me to fuck her. I decided to do just that. I couldn't give up my sister's warm pussy now. Rachel's pussy was making these slurping sounds as she bobbed up and down my stiff member. I was still working my hands all over her lactating tits. Her milk was spilling out onto the palms of my hands. Rachel was so turned on at that moment. She told me that all she could think of these past days was having my cock once more.

Her wish came true that day. I had to have fucked her for well over an hour. I seemed to have control over my urge to cum. I did finally take hold of my sister's body and I flipped her over onto her back. I stretched my legs out and I pounded her pussy. I had my sister right where I wanted her. I didn't care that she just gave birth. I just fucked her hard in my bed. I was quite sure she craved my cock. She kept telling me to fuck her for as long as I could.

I wish I could have lasted all day. This was first time we fucked in a few weeks and I had a large load all stored up for just this moment. I entered her one final time and I unloaded. Rachel's eyes went wide when she felt my love offering. I filled her tummy up with all my sticky seed. One thing I was sure of. Rachel loved the feel of my hot cream. She loved to tighten around me and squeeze every drop out of my dick that she could. I did finally shoot the last of my cum into Rachel's belly.

When I pulled my spent cock out, it was if I had pulled on a stopper. My white cum came spilling out of her tummy. I watched as it all dripped out and down her ass. I always thought that was such a turn on. Rachel didn't move for some minutes. Her body shook and it seemed like she was trying to catch her breath.

"I can't live without you loving me Brad," she finally said to me.

I knew we shouldn't be fucking without protection but it felt so damn good, the feeling of skin on skin. That is the way we continued to make love. Practically ever day when my parents left the house Rachel and I would be fucking. I took her in almost every position I knew. Rachel loved when she got on all fours and I entered her from behind. She said my cock was hitting a spot that made her go nearly insane.

I finally had anal sex with my sister. Once when she was in the doggy position I rubbed my dick up and down her crack. She must have thought I was going to slide into her wet pussy. Instead I place my mushroom at her asshole and I pushed into her. She didn't like it at first. She said I was too big and it hurt too much. Rachel changed her tune after I finally got my entire cock inside her bottom. I loved how tight it felt when I pushed my rod completely into her ass.

Rachel finally broke down and begged me to fill her ass with my cream. I did just that. I shot streams of my cum into her bowels. Now we do anal at least once a week in our lovemaking. I don't know how all this fucking of my sister will play out. There will be hell to pay if she becomes pregnant again. I can almost hear my parents now. Anyway I will continue to fuck my sister in just this way and try to write about it again sometime soon.