Helping Out the Inlaws

Story Info
Couple takes care of the inlaws' needs.
3k words
4.3
15.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crukshenk
Crukshenk
130 Followers

I know my story is pretty tame compared to many that you hear, but it's a pretty big thing to me.

I'm Alan and my wife is Mary. We're both in our fifties and have been married for almost 30 years. Mary's younger sister is Brenda and has been married to Bill for around 25 years, both of them also in their fifties. Of the two sisters, Brenda has always been the more quiet and reserved one. Bill is in poor health and has had some pretty serious heart issues for the last few years. Brenda is Bill's only caregiver.

Recently, Brenda and Bill were involved in some kind of accident. I don't know the details but both of them wound up with both of their hands injured. They had to be pretty thoroughly bandaged. As you can imagine, with both hands injured and useless you're like a baby and can do very little for yourself. It was going to take two to three weeks for them to get out of their bandages.

Brenda and Bill live about four hours away from us and have no other family close by. It fell to Mary (and me) to help them during their recovery. Mary works remotely and can pretty much work from anywhere. I work mostly from home but I have to go to the office for meetings and to meet with clients two or three times a week.

The level of care Bill needed due to his usual health issues as well as now his injury was as much as Mary could manage along with her work. She wouldn't be able to take care of Brenda also. It was decided that I would take Mary to Brenda and Bill's house where she would stay to take care of Bill and I would bring Brenda back with me to take care of her at our house.

The evening we arrived at Brenda and Bill's house the home care nurse had already bathed and fed them and prepared them for bed. We simply hit the sack for an early morning departure.

In the morning, Mary got Brenda and Bill dressed and fed while I unpacked Mary's stuff from the car and repacked it with Brenda's. We said our good-byes, got Brenda in the car, and headed for home.

In all of the years that I had known Brenda there had never been anything sexual between us; no flirting, no playing, nothing but a casual friendship. By the time we got to my house Brenda really had to go to the bathroom. With useless hands she couldn't do it by herself. Our relationship was about to get embarrassingly intimate.

I took Brenda to the bathroom and knelt down in front of her. I pulled down her shorts and panties to reveal a nicely trimmed pussy, my nose mere inches away from it. I helped her to sit down on the toilette and left the room. She called to me when she finished and I came back in the room. Now, my wife and I don't share bathroom activities, that's just not our thing. So I didn't know just how to go about cleaning Brenda up. She coached me through wiping and drying her pussy, no ass wipe needed this time. Her breathing was a little ragged while I was doing it but I wasn't sure whether it was from excitement or embarrassment. I helped her to stand and once again knelt with my nose inches away from her pussy to pull up her panties and shorts.

I fixed smoothies for lunch. I had already decided that breakfast and lunch would be meals that could be taken through a straw. That just left supper to be spoon-fed to Brenda. I could handle that.

I'm not the kind that gets distracted easily while working so I was able to be in the same room with Brenda while she watched TV. I worked the remote for her when she wanted to change channels and fetched her drinks and snacks. The afternoon passed quietly with one more trip to the bathroom.

In the evening I fixed our dinner and fed Brenda. She was a little mortified at having to be spoon fed like a child but there wasn't any other option. After supper came the next challenging task. It was time to give Brenda a bath.

Our bathroom wasn't well situated to giving a person a bath so I decided that it would have to be a shower. I taped plastic bags over her hands to keep the bandages dry and then removed all of her clothes. Brenda turned a deep red and avoided looking at me as I did it. To bathe her properly I would have to be in the shower with her so I took off all of my clothes as well. Brenda's breathing was quick and ragged and I think I could actually see her heart beating in her chest. I could also see her looking at my dick although she tried not to.

I got the water going, helped her in, and then followed her in. Our shower is just tub-sized so we were standing almost against each other. After getting her wet I stood behind her and used my hands to soap her back and shoulders. I couldn't help spending just a little extra time on her ass and in her asscrack. It was just too tempting and delicious.

I knelt down and started washing her legs starting at her feet. As I worked my way up her thighs my nose was mere inches from her ass. I resisted kissing it but I did do a very thorough job of washing her crotch. She never said a word but I think her breathing got faster.

Next I turned her around to wash her front side. She started by looking down at my dick, then up at my eyes. I can't describe the look on her face but I guess it was a kind of hungry look. I started washing at her neck and worked my way down making sure to get her tits especially clean. She closed her eyes while I was doing that but didn't quite moan.

After washing her belly and abdomen I went down to work my way up her legs. Once again my nose was nearly on her pussy. As I was starting on her thighs one of us (maybe both of us?) lurched and my nose did wind up against her pubic hair right at her clit. She gasped and we both jumped back. We gave each other a sheepish look and I got back to work, again being especially thorough washing her pussy.

I got Brenda out of the shower and got her dried off. Now came the biggie. Mary and I live in a three bedroom house, but since it's just the two of us we use the other two bedrooms as an office and workout room. The only bed we have is the one in our bedroom. The couch in the living room is not suitable for sleeping, so Brenda was going to have to sleep with me in my bed.

But it got worse (better?). As long as Mary and I have been married we have always slept naked; no pajamas, don't even own any. I was explaining the sleeping arrangements to Brenda as we were standing naked in the bathroom. I also told her that with no hands if she got wrapped up in a nightgown she wouldn't be able to fix it. All things considered, it would probably be best if she slept naked as well.

Some of my reasoning, maybe most of it, was due to my own growing sexual desires. It's hard to ignore an attractive, naked woman standing in front of you. Brenda seemed a little nervous but she agreed. I got her situated in bed and then went back to the living room to call Mary. It seemed like a good idea. Also, I was curious about how she was making out with Bill.

After Mary answered the phone the first thing she said was, "I think Bill's dick is a little smaller than yours."

I asked her how bath time went and she said, "We'll talk about it later." We shared a little more small talk and hung up. I slipped into bed next to Brenda and tried to ignore the naked woman lying next to me. I finally drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I got Brenda up, took care of bathroom duties, and got her dressed. I convinced her that it would be much easier for both of us if she just wore a large t-shirt and nothing else. She seemed to have a nervous look but agreed. I changed her dressings, made her breakfast, got her situated in front of the TV and went to work.

The day passed quietly with lunch, a few bathroom breaks, and not much excitement. After supper it was shower time again. As we stepped in the shower together, Brenda seemed even more agitated than the night before. I did another thorough job washing all of her most interesting parts and she seemed to be squirming and moaning even more than before.

Mary and I didn't talk on the phone that second night. As I was lying in bed next to Brenda I heard her take a deep breath and quietly say, "It's been a long time." She went on to tell me that because of Bill's health and heart issues he couldn't have sex. Brenda gave him an occasional hand job but when it came to her needs she was on her own. She said that having a naked man doing the things to her that I had been doing was driving her crazy.

I apologized, said I was sorry but that I didn't know any other way to do things. She gave me such a hungry, pitiful look that I couldn't help myself. I reached over and started massaging her tit. Brenda closed her eyes and moaned softly. I then slid my hand down her belly to her pussy to find that it was already wet. I stroked her pussy as she began to move against my hand. At this point I kicked off the covers and knelt between her legs.

I began to lick and suck her clit and push my finger into her pussy. Her moving turned into bucking and her breathing got faster and harder. It didn't take her long to orgasm. I looked up at her from her pussy and she looked down at me. She mouthed, "please," and I moved up her body.

My dick had been hard since the beginning of her story. She was exquisitely tight so I slid in slowly. After I was fully in her I started a slow pumping pace. This was the first time I had fucked any woman but Mary since we were married. I wanted this to last but between Brenda's bucking and moaning and my own excitement I knew it wouldn't last long. Brenda's second orgasm sent me over the top and I filled her pussy with what felt like a large load of cum.

I rolled carefully off of her and neither of us said anything as we both caught our breath. I got up, got us both cleaned up, got her covered back up, and then lay down thinking about what had just happened as I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Brenda just smiled at me but didn't say anything about what had happened the night before. However, she did seem much more relaxed with her partial nudity during the day and especially during bathroom breaks. We fucked again that next night and pretty much every night while she was staying with me.

Without the use of her hands, Brenda couldn't do much in bed for me. She couldn't stroke me and she admitted that she really didn't like giving blow jobs. She said that she had only done it a couple of times for Bill in the past. Mary would give me an occasional blow job, which I enjoyed, but it wasn't something I couldn't live without. So I didn't worry about no help from Brenda. I was just loving fucking her and the feel of her unused pussy.

About a week after Brenda and I had started fucking I decided to order a pizza for supper. The front door of my house opens to the living room. When the pizza delivery guy arrived Brenda was sitting on the couch with her feet stretched out on it. Her shirt had ridden up almost to her waist. The delivery guy got a very good look at her bare pussy. Brenda paid no attention to him and seemed unaware of his staring.

After the delivery guy left I said to Brenda, "That delivery guy was really looking hard at your pussy."

She said in a small voice, "I know." It was very unlike the old Brenda.

A few days later a coworker of mine had to come to the house to pick up some work I had done. Ted was the pushy, arrogant type and I didn't much like him. When he came to the door that afternoon Brenda was again on the couch with her feet up, her shirt almost but not quite showing her pussy.

When Ted saw her he said, "Who's that?"

I turned to look at her and said, "That's my sister-in-law." Ted brushed by me in the door and went directly to the couch.

When he got there he held out his hand and said, "Hi, I'm Ted."

Brenda gave him a nervous smile and said, "I'm Brenda."

Ted then sat down on the couch by Brenda's feet and started rubbing her legs while telling her how sexy she looked. Brenda had a look that said scared, nervous, excited, unsure. Ted rubbed higher until he was rubbing her pussy. Brenda didn't stop him so he leaned in and started licking. Her rapid breathing increased as she approached orgasm.

Then Ted stopped, lowered his pants, and brought his hard dick up to her pussy. Brenda's eyes got wide and she bit her lower lip, but she didn't say anything. Ted found the mark with his dick and slid it in. He fucked Brenda hard and fast and grunted as he filled her with his cum.

Ted pulled out, pulled up his pants, winked at Brenda, grabbed his paperwork, slapped me on the arm, and left.

I really don't like Ted.

I asked Brenda if she was okay. She just quietly said, "I've never done anything like that before." I didn't know how to respond to that so I just got her cleaned up and went back to work.

After two weeks of convalescence Bill got his bandages off. His hands were still tender and he had to do some therapy but he could now use his hands again. Brenda was still several days away from getting her bandages off. Therefore, we would have to keep the arrangement going for about another week.

Ted would call every couple of days to ask if Brenda was still there and if he needed to come get any work from me. I told him "no" every time. I really don't like Ted.

After three weeks it was time to take Brenda home and get Mary. Brenda had been naked or nearly so for the entire time and we had fucked almost every night. It was going to be quite a change for both of us to go back to our normal lives.

After getting Brenda back home and making sure she and Bill were in good shape, Mary and I headed to our home. Mary and I had talked on the phone every couple of nights but didn't really discuss how we were dealing with care issues. We finally got a chance to do that after we got in bed that night.

Mary went first. Like me, she found the easiest way to give Bill a bath was to join him in the shower. So even though he couldn't do much about it, he did get to enjoy the sight of my naked wife and to enjoy feeling her washing his dick and balls. They also slept together naked since again, it was easier.

She then told me that Bill informed her that his doctor said that Bill needed regular ejaculations to keep his "plumbing" working. Bill told Mary that Brenda gave him a blow job every night and that he really needed for her to keep that practice up.

Mary was reluctant at first but if that was part of his regular care then she figured that she should do it. So, every night at bedtime Mary gave Bill a blowjob with him cumming in her mouth. The first couple of times Mary would go spit it out but after that she just swallowed it. After Bill got his bandages off he would play with Mary's pussy while she was blowing him. She said she almost came once.

I didn't know whether to be amused or mad. Brenda had told me that she only gave Bill occasional hand jobs and no blow jobs, and he rarely did anything for her. That pervert Bill had conned my wife into blowing him every night and had played with her pussy.

On the other hand, maybe I had done the same thing to Brenda? I decided to tell Mary about the bathing and sleeping arrangements but not about the sex. I didn't want to disillusion her about her little sister. I also didn't want what might have been an uncomfortable conversation about our marriage. Maybe it wasn't right or fair, but that's how I decided to do it.

Things have pretty much gotten back to normal with Mary and me. I haven't heard any fallout from the experience with Bill and Brenda. When we get together with them nobody talks about that time, but every now and then I'll see a look on someone's face that makes me think they're thinking about it.

Crukshenk
Crukshenk
130 Followers