Helping Sara Paint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers

Danny grinned and sat up in bed, careful to adjust the sheet so his sister couldn't detect the tent in his boxers. He smiled at her then looked down and saw her hard nipples poking through her top and stared some more.

"You seem to like this top on me. Want me to wear it the rest of the day?" she said with a smirk.

"I wouldn't complain." he said.

"Or I could just surprise you. I've got lots of tops I bet you'd like." she said as she grinned.

"I like surprises." he said.

"Well, let me get changed and I'll meet you out in the livingroom." she said.

Danny slowly got up from the bed and went into the bathroom with his knapsack of clothes and toiletries and got himself together. He pulled his boxers down and briefly stroked his hard cock as he stood before the sink while thinking about his sister. He drew some water and quickly washed up and put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, all the while he wondered just what she might be wearing the rest of the day.

Sara waited until she heard water running in the bathroom then closed her bedroom door and got undressed. She was still very wet, and after she pulled her panties off she reached down to briefly stroke her clit. She slipped a finger in and moaned softly as she worked it in and out. Forcing herself to stop she went and looked through her tops to find one that would best show herself off to Danny. She settled on a light blue crop-top that came down only a few inches below her breasts. It had been quite some time since she'd worn it because it was so revealing, and only around the apartment but never out in public. She decided that she'd not wear a bra or panties, then pulled on the shortest skirt she could find. She looked at herself in the mirror, noticingher hard nipples clearly outlined against the fabric of her top, then raised her arms above her head and discovered that doing so caused her top o ride up -- exposing her breasts to just below her nipples. Sara smiled to herself and reached up and brushed her fingers over her hard nipples.

Sara heard the bathroom door open and waited a few moments until she thought Danny would be in the livingroom, then went to the bathroom to freshen-up for the day.

It was hard for Danny to not show an expression of surprise when his sister walked into the livingroom. He grinned and looked her over.

"Is that what you always wear when you paint?" he asked.

"I don't know. I've never painted before. I'm a painting virgin." she said laughing.

Danny laughed. "You're going to lose it today then."

"Just be gentle with me." she said and winked.

Danny began spreading out newspaper on the floor and moving furniture aside, then showed his sister the technique of cutting-in around the edges of the room to prepare to roll the paint on. He watched as his sister painted, noticing how her top rose up as she raised her arms above her head, nearly exposing her breasts. A few times he was able to catch a quick glimpse of the underside of one and he felt his already hard cock twitch even more.

Later Danny showed Sara how to roll the paint on, and stood beside her as she began painting one of the walls. Rolling the paint on meant she had to extend her arms more, so her top rode up higher than earlier and Danny was treated to a few quick glimpses of her hard nipples. Danny went and stood beside her for a while, and as she brought her arms up towards the ceiling he reached out and drew a finger over the underside of his sister's right breast.

"Hey!" she said, feigning anger "You got paint on my boob!"

"Don't worry, it comes off with water. I'll wash it off later." he said laughing and went and began painting the other side of the room.

Over the next few hours Danny kept stealing glances at his sister while she painted, noticing how her short top came up to expose part of her breasts. He could feel his cock throbbing in his shorts and he knew that if she stared long enough there was no way she couldn't help but notice that he was hard. He finished his half of the room first and layed his roller in a tray then sat down on the floor and watched Sara working.

"There... finished!" Sara exclaimed a short time later as she set her roller down and practically collapsed on the floor next to her brother "It looks good."

"Ya, it does. But it'll need a second coat tomorrow after this one dries." he said.

"Another coat?" she said disappointed.

"Don't worry, it'll go faster than this one." he reassured her.

Sara sat on the floor next to her brother and leaned back, bracing her hands on the floor behind her. Danny watched her movements and stared as her top slid up to reveal the bottoms of her breasts. Suddenly he let out a laugh.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"You've got a blue boob." he said with a grin, pointing to the strip of paint he'd drawn on her earlier.

Sara glanced down at her breast, drawing her top up higher with her hand to expose more of her skin, and smiled.

"I think it looks sort of cute, don't you?" she said as she flashed a mischevious smile.

"I think they both look cute, but they don't match." he said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

Instead of answering Danny dipped his finger in the paint and slowly brought it up to her other breast. Sara smiled once she realized what he meant and leaned back more, causing her top to ride up more. Slowly he ran his finger along the underside of his sister's left breast, leaving a streak of blue paint. Sara looked down watching and chuckled. There was a moment of uneasy silence between the siblings after Danny removed his hand and sat staring at Sara's partially exposed breasts.

"Hey, are you hungry?" she asked, interrupting the silence.

"Ya, sort of, now that you ask." he replied.

"How about I order a pizza." she suggested.

Danny said that a pizza would be great and waited on the couch while his sister called to place the order. Once she was finished she layed down next to him, resting her head on his thigh. She smiled up at him and drew his arm over her. Danny felt his cock harden again as his hand moved accross the skin of his sister's taught flat stomach. She was holding his hand and realized the paint on his finger was still wet. Slowly she held his finger between hers and drew an arrow starting above her navel pointing downwards.

"And what does that point to?" he said as he grinned broadly.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." she said and winked.

"Maybe I'll get to find out this weekend." he said.

"Maybe. Would you like a little peak now?" she asked.

Danny was surprised by her offer but said "Sure!"

Sara reached down and slowly unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped them. She smiled up at her brother then opened them slightly, revealing the top of a thin strip of hair leading downwards.

"No panties...?" Danny said in surprise.

His sister giggled and slowly ran her fingers over her exposed skin as she watched his eyes.

"I'd let you touch, but you've got paint on your finger." she teased.

"I'll go wash it." Danny offered.

"No, I like you as my pillow. Don't get up." she said knowing she was frustrating him.

Danny watched as his sister caressed her stomach down towards her open shorts with her fingertips. She arched her back slightly and moved her hips as her brother watched.

"You tease..." Danny said with a laugh despite his frustration.

"Who... me? Never!" Sara said with an impish smile.

"I like what you've done with your hair." he said staring at her crotch then at her face.

"Do you? I did that before I picked you up yesterday. I thought you might like it." she replied.

"So you had this whole thing planned?!" he said in surprise.

"Well... sort of... maybe it was mostly wishful thinking, but to be perfectly honest I thought I could at least have fun teasing you. I've seen how you look at me, Danny." she said sounding more serious than before.

"Then why didn't you do or say something before now?" he asked.

"I thought you were too young and it would mess things up between us. Then I was seeing Richard. Then when Dad died you were so depressed for a long time I didn't think it was a good time for us to cross that line. I love you so much, Danny, and I only want what's best for you." she explained.

"I love you too, Sara." he said, feeling tears welling.

Sara sat up and wrapped her arms around her brother and held him close. She whispered in his ear again that she loved him and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. Danny held his sister tight against him. He could feel her breasts pressing against him, and as his hands moved over her back he felt her soft warm skin as her top slid up. He gently caressed her back, savouring the feeling of her exposed body. He ran his hand up her spine then slowly back down and heard her moan softly and clutch him harder. The siblings remained like that for several minutes until Sara broke the embrace and leaned back against the couch and moved her hair out of her face. Danny smiled at her then looked down and discovered that her top had slid up so far that her breasts were uncovered to well above her nipples. They were very hard, and looked darker than they had before when he caught a few glimpses of them. He stared briefly then reached out and began pulling his sister's top down, but she held his hand and stopped him.

"It's okay. You've practically seen all of them before. What's it matter now?" she said in a low voice.

Danny gave his sister a warm smile and moved his eyes downward over her half-exposed breasts to her open shorts. He could see a little more of the strip of hair she had and smiled to himself wondering if she was as turned-on as he was. When Danny looked back up at his sister's face he saw that her expression had changed. She grinned at him then reached down and in one swift move pulled her top completely off and tossed it aside on the sofa.

"There. Is that better?" she asked as she sat next to him completely topless.

Danny's response was a wide smile as he leaned against her and slowly ran his hand over her stomach. He heard her inhale sharply and let out a slight moan as his hand moved up to cup her right breast.

"Play with them, Danny." she encouraged him as she leaned closer to him.

Danny squeezed one, then both of his sister's breasts in his hands, and bent down and wrapped his lips around her left nipple and began sucking on it as his tongue darted in and out over it. Sara ran her fingers through his hair and encouraged him by drawing his head further down as she moaned louder.

"God, that feels so good. I should have let you do this years ago." she said between heavy breaths.

Danny continued to lick and suck on his sister's nipple as he moved his hand down her stomach towards her open shorts. He squeezed Sara's breast hard as his other hand slid over the thin strip of hair leading inside her shorts. As he moved lower she gently pushed him away and half-smiled.

"Let's take it slow, okay?" she said half-apologetically.

Danny nodded and leaned back against the sofa next to her, unsure of how to proceed. He slid his hand back up over his sister's breasts, squeezing them and gently pulling on her engorged nipples. Sara moaned and arched her back. He watched her expressions as his hand roamed down to her open shorts. Slowly he ran his fingers over her exposed skin, briefly running them over her partially exposed hair down there. Afraid that she would stop him again he moved his hand back up to her breast. As Danny was squeezing his sister's breast they both jolted upright at the sound of her door buzzer.

"That must be the pizza. Will you let him in and pay for it? My purse is on the kitchen table." she said.

Danny slowly got up from the couch and returned a few minutes later with the pizza and placed it on the coffee table.

"Here's the pizza." he said as he looked at his half-naked sister on the couch who was slowly slipping her hand inside her open shorts.

"I'm not too hungry anymore." she said as she looked up through half-closed eyes.

"Me either. Not for pizza anyway." he said with a chuckle.

"Will you do me a favour?" she asked.

"Sure. What?" Danny replied.

"Help me get this paint off." she said as she smiled and looked down at herself.

"Ahh, ya, but..." Danny said.

Before he could finish his sentence Sara jumped up and was tugging at his wrist, leading him into the bathroom. He watched as she turned the water on and adjusted it till it was the temperture she wanted. As she leaned over her full breasts swayed and Danny felt his cock throbbing inside his shorts as he stared at them.

Sara pulled her shorts off completely and tossed them aside then began tugging her brother's t-shirt over his head. That soon joined her shorts and she climbed into the shower and stood under the spray of water soaping her hands up.

"Come on, get in." she said as she ran her hands over her wet body.

Despite all that had transpired that evening Danny still felt somewhat nervous and shy about undressing in front of his sister. He slowly undid his shorts and pulled them off as she watched, then looked at her.

"Ummm...could you turn around...?" he asked.

Sara laughed at his modesty, but turned around while he pulled his boxers off. He was so hard that his cock stood straight out from his body. He gave it a quick squeeze and a stroke before stepping into the shower behind his sister. He stood behind her and ran his hands down her back to her hips. Sara leaned foreward, bracing her hands against the wall, and pressed her ass against her brother's hard cock. She moaned as she felt it glide over her wet lips, nearly slipping between them as her brother moved his hips.

Danny covered his hands with soap and glided them over his sister's wet silky skin. She closed her eyes and moaned. Pressing himself against her he reached around and held her breasts in his hands. He squeezed them and pulled on her nipples, causing her to moan louder. Sara reached down and pressed her fingers against her clit and rubbed it, then reached back further and ran her hand along the underside of her brother's cock. It was hot and hard and twitched when she touched it. Sara turned around and slid her hands over her brother's tight ass then looked down at his hard cock rubbing against her. She gave it a squeeze and held it.

"I want this in me now." she said as she stroked him.

Sara turned off the water and climbed out of the tub, then helped her brother out. She looked down at his hard cock bouncing as he moved. His balls were full and heavy and she briefly cupped them in her hands. Not bothering to dry off she led him into her bedroom and sat down on the bed, pulling him close. Grasping his cock at the base she leaned down and licked the head, tasting his precum, then wrapped her lips around it and slid them down along it.

Danny moaned and ran his fingers through his sister's wet hair, holding onto her head as she sucked him. He moaned softly then began pumping his hips in a slow rhythm. His cock slid in and out of her warm wet mouth and she sucked harder. Wanting to make it last as long as possible Sara took her mouth from Danny's cock and layed down.

"Come here..." she said as she opened her legs.

Danny climbed between his sister's waiting thighs and looked down at her. She looked so sexy lying there with dropletsof water over her he thought to himself. Sara reached out and took his cock in her hand and guided it towards her wet pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned as she felt his head slip in. It was thick and she could feel him stretching her wider. She opened her legs more and lifted her hips up to meet him.

Sara's pussy was tight and wet, and Danny could feel her squeeze him once he was inside her. He clenched his teeth slightly and started pumping. She reached out and grabbed his hips -- tugging on them to encourage him.

"Oh god... fuck my pussy..." she cried out as she felt his balls slap against her.

Danny pumped his hips as hard as he could as he felt his sister writhe under him. She wrapped her legs around him and held him to her. Soon he felt like he couldn't hold back much longer.

"I'm so close." he said.

Sara reached down and took hold of his cock. He slipped it out of her and she began to stroke it. It was slippery from her juice and her hand glided over it. She reached down and pressed a finger hard against her clit then slipped two inside her. Matching the rhythm of her hands she fingered herself as she stroked her brother. Danny reached down and squeezed her breasts in his hands, pulling on her nipples hard. She felt his cock suddenly twitch and thicken as he shot streams of cum over her -- most landing on her stomach, but some hitting her breasts. She shoved her fingers in deeper and cried out as an orgasm overtook her. She arched her back higher and continued to pump her fingers until the waves subsided.

Sara smiled at her brother lying spent beside her as she spread his cum over her breasts. "Wow..." was all she managed to say as she caught her breath.

Danny smiled at her and reached out and toyed with her nipple.

"That was amazing!" he said.

"You made me messy, little brother." she said with a smirk as she looked down at his cum on her.

"Looks like I'll have to help you to wash up again." he said.

"Not now though. Let me rest a bit."

"Don't forget we have more painting to do tomorrow. The livingroom needs another coat, plus the bathroom." he reminded her.

"How about we save the bathroom till next weekend, unless you don't feel like coming over." she laughed.

"Sure... I'll feel like cumming over you anytime." he retorted.

Sara burst out laughing.

The siblings cuddled in bed talking about what had just transpired between them, both agreeing it should have happened long ago. Both knowing that they would somehow manage to make up for lost opportunities.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers
12