Helping Sarah Organize

Story Info
Neighbor helps out with an organization project.
3.4k words
4.27
7.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot spring Saturday afternoon in our cul-de-sac neighborhood. Some people were at work, others taking care of errands, others yard work, and spring cleaning. As I was loading my truck with things that needed taken away during my spring cleaning of the garage, I saw Sarah across the road.

She was a early-40's, mom of 2, who didn't seem to accept just how hot she was. She would say hello if she saw you, and commonly dressed in fashion much younger than her age. Don't get me wrong, it looked fantastic on her as it accentuated all her features. From her curvy mom bubble butt, to her think milf thighs, and her understated 36C breasts. She would fill out any shirt, and show all her curves. Thinking about it made my shorts tighter than they were.

As I set a small shelf down in my truck, I glance over at her driveway again, but didn't see her. Oh well. Heading back in to grab more stuff from the garage, I pick up a bag and turn around, only to find Sarah standing right in front of me. A stealthy milf she is. "Hi, Sarah. How are you today?"

"I'm good, Michael. Hey, can I ask you a couple questions", she inquired.

"Sure, what's up?", I ask, trying not to think about my cock and her curves.

"I have a shelf that I was hoping to put together to organize part of my closet and surprise Rochard with when he gets back from his business conference. Could you come over and help me out sometime tonight? He gets back tomorrow and I wanted to have it all done." She pauses and looks around the garage.

I take the opportunity to admire her curvy hips and thick thighs. As I look back up, I see that she has caught me checking her out. She gives a smirk.

"So, what do you think, Michael?"

My mind went to all the dirty things I could do to her body with her husband out of town, but I replied, "Sure, I can come over this evening, say around 7 and take a look. Probably won't take too long to put together for you."

"Great!" as she bites her lower lip momentarily and then gets a devilish grin. "I'll need help carrying it from my trunk to the bedroom. I'm not sure where all of Richard's tools are, so if you want to bring a few to help get the job done, that wouldn't be bad either." She turns and walks away.

My cock is trying so hard to rip my seams on my cargo shorts as I watch her hips sway as she walks across the road to her house. Seemed like forever just starring at her ass. As she shut her door, figured I should get my stuff loaded up so I could get it to the dump before they closed.

******* later that evening **************

It was almost 7pm, so I got together some basic tools I thought would help, the standard screwdrivers, a small hammer, and some pliers just in case. Tossing them in a little tool bag I had laying around, I pick it up, and walk across the road. As I walk up the sidewalk, past Sarah's front window, I glance inside. I see your basic living room setup with couch, tv, chairs, and a dining room with table and chairs. I see a light on in the kitchen. Arriving at the door, I ring the doorbell and wait. It takes a moment, but I hear Sarah coming down the stairs to the door.

"Hey, Michael, come in. I really appreciate you helping me out with this."

I reply, "No problem, glad to help out. You said it was in the back of your car, right?"

"Yes, follow me."

We then walk past the stairs and out to the garage. She opens the garage so we can open her trunk.

I look at it first, and realize this would be really simple, but figure maybe she just isn't that handy with tools. I pick it up, and say, "Ok, now where do you want this to end up?"

"I'm hoping to have it in our bedroom closet to help organize some things. Follow me and I'll show you. You can probably build it up there so we don't have to move it much."

We head upstairs, past a couple kids' bedrooms, and I inquire, "Where are your kids at?"

"Each of them had a friend they wanted to have a sleepover with, so they are not here for the entire night."

She looks over her should with a sly glance as we enter the master bedroom. That looks makes me hard so fast, I had to hold the box in front of my cock so it wasn't apparent.

"So here is the closet, I'm hoping it will fit right here," pointing to a wall in the closet.

"Yes, that should easily fit in there. I'll get to work. I don't think it will take more than about 10-15 minutes to put together and I'll let you know when I'm done," I inform Sarah.

"Great, really appreciate it, Michael", and off she went back downstairs.

I, of course, starred at her ass again as she was leaving the room, can't get enough daydreaming about that ass. After she is out of sight, I look around for a suitable spot to lay out all the parts. I decide at the foot of the bed would have enough room. I hear some various dishes and what sound like cooking noises down in the kitchen, and figure she is busy making some dinner or something. I glance around and see a hamper of dirty clothes next to a chest of drawers. I get an idea I should go see if she had any lingerie or dirty underwear, as I can only imagine how that pussy and ass would smell in her used panties. I decide against it, and start work on the shelf.

Since it was a simple, 3x3 cube/shelf system, it was put together in about 8 minutes. Of course, my dirty middle-aged man mind went back to the hamper. I slide the shelf over towards the closet, and glance back at the bedroom door. I still hear water boiling and some dishes downstairs, so I decide to shut the bedroom door to act as my alarm (in case she comes in). Once I do that, I step quietly back over to the shelf, and "accidentally" knock over the hamper. Yeah, I know, not such an accident. I see some shirts, socks, yoga pants she was wearing earlier today, and then find a couple pairs of her panties. They were some plain but colorful thong panties. Kind of that soft material that doesn't make panty lines. As I grab them, I unrolled them a little to find the gusset, and see a white patch on both pairs. Damn, she must get super wet during the day. I hold one up to smell it, and it was an amazing musky pussy smell. Felt slightly wet as well. Could she have gone through all of these today, I thought. As I'm smelling, I hear the doorknob of the bedroom start to turn. I throw all the clothes back in as I stand up the hamper, right before she comes in.

"Why was the door shut, Michael?" she asks.

"I just didn't want to make too much noise with the hammer and stuff. I finished the shelf a few moments ago and was moving it over here and knocked over your hamper, so I was just picking it back up," I tried to cover and not act like a teenage boy who got caught looking at porn.

She glances as the basket, and momentarily tilts her head to the side, then just smiles and looks back at me. "Let me move a couple things out of the way, and you can put the shelf in the closer."

As she walks past me, she squeezes between me and the shelf and turns away so that her firm ass slightly rubs across my cock, which of course is already hard from the entire situation. As she passes me, I try not to act to turned on, and glance at the hamper only to see the wet pussy marks on both pairs of panties are right on top. I know they weren't that way before, and I'm guessing she knows it too.

"There you go, that should be enough room to slide that thing right in there for me." She looks at me.

I get a small smile on my face and move around to push the shelf into place. As I finish moving it, I let her know that should be good. I then ask her if she needs help with anything else while I'm there.

She replies, "well, I do have one other thing that has been bothering me if you want to take a look...".

Trying not to act to excited that I get to stay in her house more, and maybe catch more glances at her amazing body, "Sure, I'd love to."

"Follow me," then she gives a come-hither finger motion and starts to walk off.

Damn, she knows how to push all my buttons. I swear my cock is going to need a cold shower after this.

We head back downstairs, she turns and heads towards the kitchen, looking over her should at the bottom of the stairs, where she catches me starring at her ass again. She smiles seductively as she turns and keeps walking, not missing a step.

As we get into the kitchen, she says to have a seat at the bar stool and she'll get what you need to look at.

I pull the stool out and sit down, of course watching her every move while she walks away. I hear her go around and open the door to the garage. I don't hear a lot of noise, but figure I'll just keep waiting, so I don't get myself into more trouble.

After a minute or two, I hear someone walking down the stairs, and it occurs to me that she opened that door to the garage, but you could go down another hall and get back upstairs. She must have looped around and gone upstairs, but for what, I wonder. I turn my body slightly to look back towards the bottom of the stairs, to find Sarah walking towards me in nothing, except what appears to be one of the pairs of panties from the hamper. I'm sure with a stunned, shocked, and erotic look on my face, I say, "Sarah, ummm, what are you doing?"

With a look that says I was caught, she says, "Well, I noticed that when you put the hamper back, the panties suddenly appeared on top." With a devilish smile, "how much of an accident was that?" Not looking for an answer, she says, "I also notice how hard you were earlier today... and upstairs... and thought I could give you a taste of what you have been starring at all day."

I was dumbfounded, but knew I was caught starring earlier, too many times. "I don't want to mess anything up with Richard."

She cuts me off to say, "no, it is fine, we have an open relationship, where I can get fucked by anyone I want, long as I do it at home. He actually likes me to get some action on the side, so that I don't try to jump him as often when he is home."

I can't believe what I'm hearing from here. Is this really happening?

It seemed like I thought about it way too long, then she said, "well, don't you want to feel my wet panties, or smell my pussy, or... use me however you want?"

If she had her hand around my cock right then, I would have covered her in my cum. I stutter slightly, "Yeah, I would love to."

She grabs my hand, and rubs my fingers all over her pussy. I can tell they are wetter than before, and as we rub her lips and clit through the panties, I can smell her musky sex.

"Why don't we head back up to the bedroom, Michael." She turns and walks away.

I eagerly follow her, practically drooling over her ass. She took special care to step up to ever step, give me a glimpse of her pussy and ass in the thong, every... step...

She walked straight over and sat down on the bed. Scooting herself back and rested on her elbows. "Well, want to taste?"

Without hesitation, I laid down on the edge of the bed, and dove in close to her pussy. It smelled so amazing and intoxicating. I rubbed my nose where I thought her clit would be, and just took in a deep breath.

She mewed slightly and her head slowly went back. "I'm so wet, Michael, please take my panties off so you can eat me completely."

I wasn't going to hesitate at that offer, so I grabbed her thong near her hips and begin to pull down. Her panties were so sticky on her pussy and wet that they made strings of grool from her panties. Twenty minutes ago, I could only daydream of her pussy and ass, and now I get to eat her.

As I lay back down, I see how wet her pussy is, and it is just covered in grool, and some small drips going down her thighs and ass. I wrap my arms around her thighs, and lower my face towards her sweetness. As I start to lick, it tastes so good, so lap at it a few times to get the outside pussy cream. Moving my head back slightly, I see a drip out of her pussy towards her asshole, and decide this might be my only time, so I put my tongue out and lick from her asshole all the way up to her clit.

She moans deeply and encourages me to keep going.

I make the same motion for a bit, and every once in a while, I point my tongue into her asshole, just to tease her rosebud.

"Michael, I'm so horny, I need you to get up here and fuck me. I want you to fill me up and don't stop until I cum on your cock."

Not wanting to disappoint her, I reply, "Yes ma'am". As I get up to take off my clothes, she gets that same devilish grin on her face.

She lays back and opens her legs to give me more access. Hurrying as fast as I can, I get naked, and climb back on the bed. Lining my cock up with her drenched pussy lips, I rub it up and down a few times, teasing her more and soaking my cock in her pussy cream. I then start to push my cream covered cock into her pussy, she feels so good and so wet, I feel like I could cum right now. I know I need to hold on at least a little, so I made some full-length motions of my cock, all the way in, and all the way out of her pussy.

She lifts her hips trying to get my cock back in her pussy, and says "God Michael, just fuck me, I need your cock!"

I aim my cock at her drenched opening and take aim... then give one fluid pump of my hips where my cock goes balls-deep in her pussy.

She screams out in relief. "Yes, fuck me, Michael! Fuck me! Make me cum on your cock!"

I begin to thrust, and keep the pace for a minute or more. Then I know from being turned on so much earlier, I won't last much longer. "Oh yeah, I'm going to pound your pussy, and going to fill you with cum."

"Oh yeah... fucking do it, cum in me! Fuck my pussy! Fill me up!" she stammered.

As I could feel my cum headed up from my balls, she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in for one last big thrust. My cock had enough, and I started to fill her pussy with my cum. I made effort to thrust in and out slightly as I came.

She let my cock finish draining into her creamy pussy, and then let her legs down. I slowly pulled out, and admired my work. Her pussy was swollen, red, and shiny from her pussy cream and my cum that was covering her pussy lips and now leaking out.

In an exhaustingly pleased voice, she softly said, "Thank you Michael, I needed that. Usually when Richard is gone, I just use my dildos, but it isn't quite the same as getting pumped full of another man's cum." She reaches down and feels her pussy, rubbing her fingers around, wiping up some creampie drips, and rubbing it on her pussy lips. She then brings the same fingers up to her mouth, where she licked them clean.

"Cum tastes so good, don't you think?" She asks.

"I haven't tried it much," I reply.

"Here, come lick my fingers off and taste." She then dips two fingers back into her sloppy pussy and they come out glistening.

I lean forward and take both fingers in my mouth. I taste the salty, but sweet taste, it isn't too bad. My tongue starts cleaning her fingers, inside, outside, the tips, all over.

"Wow, you must like that, huh, Michael? I'll tell you what, if you eat my pussy right now, creampie and all, I will let you take home my panties covered in my pussy cum for you to daydream about. How about that?"

I ponder the idea, which at first sounds terrible to eat my cum from her pussy, but at the same time, her pussy tasted so good, and our cum on her fingers was so good.

I move back down, and get close to her pussy, supporting myself on one elbow. I start out kind of slow, rubbing my tongue on her pussy lips where I get more taste, similar to off her fingers. She tastes so good with our cum, my tongue starts moving and licking up all that cum. I lap at her pussy and clit, and as she starts moaning a bit more, I pull my head back to see more cum just leaking from her overfull pussy. I lick from her asshole all the way, and as I do, I can smell the sex from her pussy, so musky, salty, tasty. I make sure not to miss a drop, and keep running my tongue up and down her slit, gathering up all the cum and cream I can get the tip of my tongue on.

Sarah starts to buck her hips against my mouth, shoving her moist pussy all over my mouth. As she grinds on my tongue, she makes sure to run her pussy up and down my mouth and chin, until she screams out, "Oh fuck! I'm fucking cumming again! Suck my clit and eat my pussy, Michael! I want to cum in your mouth!" She grinds deeper and I lick up all I can as she squirts in my mouth.

I drink and lap as quick as I can, but it is no use, there is pussy squirt cum all over me and her bed. She grinds slowly on me, then her hips slowly drift back down to the soaked spot on the bed.

She says, "You can go grab a towel from our bathroom counter over there to dry off your face if you want."

I was soaked, so I agreed, and got up and walked over. I came back drying my mouth, chin and neck from the amazing orgasm Sarah had.

"That was great. Michael, maybe you can come help me with more tasks next time Richard is out of town." She then opens her eyes more, and lifts her head to look at me. "Would you hand me my panties, please?"

"Of course, I reply." I hand them to her, and she starts to open them up, but then rubs the area from the gusset forward all over her pussy, getting what is left of our cum all over the panties.

She then looks at me and says, "Here, you can keep these. Maybe next time I'll not wear anything."

I get dressed, and accept her gift. I glance down at how white and creamy they were. "Thank you, Sarah. Let me know if you need help again."