Helping Sis Out

Story Info
Paul is in love with two sisters.
1.4k words
4.35
213.4k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Author's Note: This story was inspired by a story I read several years ago and enjoyed. All the characters and situations are entirely my own.

Paul Clarke strolled confidently up the sidewalk leading to his girlfriend's home. He and Jesse were supposed to be married in a week, and he felt torn and conflicted about it.

He'd just received a major role in a successful off-Broadway play, and the salary boost was the reason his lovely blonde girlfriend and he could finally afford to be wed. He was about to ring the bell, when the door opened and there stood his lovely Jesse.

She took his breath away every time. She was tall and slender, with long blonde hair that reached all the way down her back. Luminescent blue eyes lit up her lovely face. She had soft, round breasts that were a perfect mouthful. A soft, downy patch covered her sweet, pink pussy. She was tall, nearly as tall as he, and legs that he loved from the first time he saw her in that short skirt in the shopping mall. He must have followed her around the mall - discreetly - for over an hour.

He'd summoned up every bit of courage he possessed, acting suave and debonair while feeling like a babbling idiot around her. Luckily, she liked him enough to accept his invitation to dinner. It had been the best dinner of his life, the conversation light and bubbly. It was the first of many dinners.

A few seconds later, he saw her sister Anya standing behind Jesse. Anya had been the reason for many of his recent visits to the home the sisters shared.

The sister's parents had died in their late teens, leaving them alone, but with more than enough funds to provide for themselves. They both came out of the life-shattering experience with few scars.

Paul had become intoxicated with Anya's decadent sensuality after only a couple of unplanned meetings alone. He felt crushing guilt over cheating on his lovely fiance, yet he couldn't seem to help himself. In bed with Anya, he was wild and free. She encouraged his kinky side, she wanted him to indulge all his wildest fantasies and she let him tell her things he'd never told another soul, not even Jesse.

Like her sister, Anya was tall, with ash-blonde hair and stunning eyes, although hers had flecks of green in them. Soft, small apple-rounded tits and great legs that, like her sister's, went on forever. She favored long dresses and heels, with sexy lingerie underneath. Unlike his Jesse, Anya shaved her pussy bare.

Both of his women were knockouts that night. Jesse stood before him, her hair braided. Her eyes sparkled at the sight of him. She was attired in a short, black cocktail dress, under which she obviously wore no bra. She teetered, ever so slightly, in the black stilettos he'd bought her for her birthday. She wore black pantyhose on her long legs. Jesse kissed him hello, hard, and with passion.

Anya was also a vision in black, but hers was a long skirt, with a slit that showed a lot of very tanned thigh, upon which she wore garters and stockings. She wore a pair of black, sling-back pumps upon her lovely feet. Her hair was down, slightly curled and cascaded around her as she moved towards him for a welcoming kiss. It felt odd to kiss his mistress in front of his fiance, but knew Jesse would think nothing of it, so he kissed her back, even as she darted her little pink tongue quickly into his mouth. He could see just the barest hint of lace at her cleavage.

He smiled at his two beautiful women. "You two are stunning, but if we want to get to the club, we need to get going!" Both women kissed him, both women pressed firm breasts against him as they did so. He thought he would pass out from lustful intoxication. The three left the house, his Jesse on one side, with Anya on the other. They got into Paul's car, Jesse in the front with him and Anya in the back. Paul held the door for the two beauties and as they slid into the seat, their outfits rode up, giving him an even better view of their loveliness.

He tried to start the car, but was so jittery that the keys jingled his hands. He finally got the car started and they drove to the nightclub, chatting animatedly as they did so. Paul remembered very little of the conversation, he was so overcome by his conflicting emotions of lust and guilt.

At the nightclub, his two women drove Paul even more insane. Jesse danced around the floor, shaking her ass and tits, getting lots of attention from the horny men - and a few of the women as well. As for Anya, she danced every slow song with him and whispered erotically in his ear at every opportunity. His cock ached to be free and fucking one of them - either one. Paul felt like a total heel.

While they were having a drink at their table, Paul felt a hand on his leg and move upwards to his crotch, rubbing his cock. He was then startled to feel another hand on his cock! He was paralyzed with fear - until the two hands met at his cock and rubbed.

He turned to Jesse, who smiled at him impishly and said, "I know all about you fucking Anya."

He then turned towards Anya, who said, "She knows darling, because I told her."

Jesse's dainty hand unzipped his fly, while Anya's reached in and fondled, caressed and stroked his cock and balls. What the hell was going on? He tried desperately to keep his composure as the girls played their erotic game.

He looked at both girls, confused. They said to him, in unison, "We love you."

Jesse explained further. "Anya and I have been together - in every sense darling - since our parents died. We swore never to be parted. And then I met you and fell in love."

Jesse went on while his Anya continued her erotic ministrations. "Anya and I talked, and decided if she could fall in love with you, and you could come to care about her, the three of us could have an amazing life. Do you want that life, darling?"

Paul said, with as straight a face as he could muster, "More than anything."

He went on to say reasons why it wouldn't work - but the girls stopped him with a passionate 3-way kiss. "We love you. You love us. Simple as that.," Anya said.

They paid their bar tab and left in Paul's car, he barely remembered how much he paid. The were silent as they drove to the girls' home, Paul praying desperately that he could drive safely and control himself until they got home.

Once they were inside, Jesse flung herself into Paul's arms, her mouth open and eager, her tongue mingling with his in an erotic ballet. She held him tight, not wanting to let go of this man she adored. His hands were cupping her beautiful breasts, fondling and groping his fiance.

"Hey! Don't hog him, save some of that for me!," Anya yelled at her sister. Jesse moved from Paul's embrace, leaned towards her sister and kissed her, full on the lips, with the same passion she had kissed Paul. "There will always be some for you, Anya darling!," Jesse said with a throaty purr.

Paul just looked at the two women together, and saw what his future would be like. He imagined the three of them in bed, tangled up erotically, and his cock stiffened. What a life they would have!

"I hope this all works out darlings, because I love you both too!," Paul said to his ladies, leaning in for a 3-way kiss.

Jesse hugged him tightly, and he could feel Anya pressed against them both. He could see Anya's provocative smile in the living room mirror. She caught his eye, did a little shimmy and her sexy dress fell in a puddle to the floor. She stepped out of it, standing before them in stockings, a decadent black lace bra and those sexy shoes.

Paul wondered what the sexy duo had in store for him next? Whatever it was, if he died tonight, he would leave this earth a very happy man.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers