Helping with the Chores Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to go to bed," Brad announced, "I guess I'll sleep in the guest bedroom since I'm sure you messed up the bed in our room."

Jim laughed, "I wouldn't go in there either, we didn't leave that in very good shape."

Brad angrily shook his head and headed to the basement to the fold-a-bed hoping they weren't going to make much noise since the master was right above him. He had no such luck. He heard them come into the bedroom and Ashley groan with pleasure as one of them began rhythmically fucking her. He tried to wrap a pillow around his head, but he could hear his wife steadily moan over and over with every thrust.

Then he heard her say, "No, you can't fuck my ass, not yet, I need you to knock me up." Whatever Chuck or Jim said was muffled, but he heard her answer, "I suppose you are right. I've got 15 loads already, go ahead, you can fuck my ass, but go slowly..." He heard her giggle, "Yeah, no lubricant needed...Ok...that's it...go ahead...yessss...yessss...yessss...That feels great." Muffled men's voices again, "I know, I feel bad, they'll have to come back for this. Jim, or whatever the fuck your name is, let me get on top of you and you can both fuck me. Ahhhhh...yesssss...I haven't done this for a long time. Too bad the other guys left, I could have every hole filled like after prom. God I miss this. Fuck me...fuck me hard...God, yes. Pound my ass."

Brad jerked the pillow off his head, 'She'd done this before, she not only wasn't a virgin, she'd done anal, she'd done foursomes?' He thought bitterly. He thought he was going to cry, but he lost that ability years ago. Finally, even with the moaning overhead he fell asleep.

When he woke the next morning he saw Ashley sleeping in the bed with a large pool of cum between her open legs. Sadly, he couldn't decide if he loved her or hated her. He showered and dreading what he was going to face, headed off to work.

12