Helpless

Story Info
Accident brings son & mom closer together.
2.1k words
4.44
554.6k
155
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tattletale
Tattletale
2,230 Followers

I should not have attempted to ski down the expert slope. My ski instructor warned me that I wasn't ready, but when has any twenty-two year-old male taken advice from anyone? I had served in the Army, been under enemy fire. A little snow-covered mountain was nothing compared to that. I was doing fine until I hit a snow-covered log halfway down, lost control and plummeted into the thick forest. I managed to dodge some of the trees but one of them refused to get out of my way. The paramedics took me to the hospital with two broken arms and two broken legs. Everyone said that I was lucky to be alive. That accident changed my life forever.

After three days in the hospital, I was sent home to recuperate. With casts on both arms and both legs, I was completely helpless. My beautiful mother Lillian became my nurse. She and my father had divorced while I was in the Army and I think she was happy to have a man to take care of again. My father had been generous in the settlement and had left her very well off. She used some of the money to buy a successful boutique.

Mom was, and still is, a very beautiful woman. Her fluffy hair is a light brown, almost blonde, and she wears it stylishly short. Her face is pretty without make-up, but when she does put it on, she could pass for a Las Vegas showgirl. She shows off her big tits by wearing anything with a plunging neckline. Some might say that her ass is too big, but I think it is perfect.

I laid in bed completely helpless, unable to do the two most important things in a young man's life - feed myself and masturbate. Mom turned her boutique over to one of her trusted employees and stayed home to take care of me. She gave me much better care than I would have had in a hospital, as you will see if you continue reading.

Mom saw my big nine-inch hard-on the very first day when she emptied my bedpan. She didn't say anything but I could see that she was impressed. Her eyes widened when they landed on the unruly member. She flushed with embarrassment when she realized that she was staring at it. The thrill of having my beautiful mother ogling my cock caused it to lurch upward as though showing off for her.

Days passed with me flat on my back with only the TV to relieve the monotony. If only I had been facedown, I could have fucked the mattress for relief. I was desperate. I was so horny that I couldn't stop thinking about sex. My beautiful mother became a participant in my sexual fantasies more and more often until she became the protagonist. I'm too ashamed to tell you some of the wicked thoughts I had about her.

Mom finally came to my rescue. One evening after she had served me a gourmet dinner, she joined me to watch television, as she often did in the evenings.

"Bill, I know that you are suffering, and I want to help you. I have given this a lot of thought, and I have decided that it would be cruel not to give you relief. This will not be an act of incest, God forbid. This will be a nurse treating a patient."

She popped a cassette into my VCR and said, "I rented this today. I wouldn't want you to think that I own such filth." She hit the play button and I was treated to the sight of two beautiful women switch-sucking a huge cock. My cock immediately lurched upward. Mom came forward with a vibrator in her hand. It was not one of the cylindrical vibrators that women shove up into their pussies, but one of the old-fashioned "muscle relaxers" that come equipped with a set of rubber attachments. Mom plugged the vibrator into the socket next to my bed and then pulled up a chair.

The hum of the vibrator was music to my ears. My cock was already rock-hard and was stretched out on my belly with the head past the navel. Mom pressed the rubber attachment down on the middle of the shaft. My God, it felt wonderful! Can you imagine being deprived of all sexual contact for an entire week and then having a vibrator pressed against your cock?

"Now we'll just let nature take its course, Bill. And don't be ashamed. I have seen ejaculations before. Don't try to hold it in."

But I did try to hold it in. After days of wishing for an orgasm, I was trying to hold mine back. If the vibrator didn't do the job, what would Mom do next? I had to find out. Fifteen minutes passed and I still hadn't shot my load.

"Maybe if I put it on the head we'll have better luck," Mom said, as she pressed the cup down over the purplish bulb. I had to struggle even harder then. I tried to relax and keep my breathing shallow and regular. Ten minutes passed, and then fifteen.

"It isn't working, Bill. I'll have to use my hand." Those were the words I had been hoping for. Mom left the room and returned a few minutes later with a bottle of hand lotion. "It's been awhile since I gave a hand job, but I think I remember how to do it," she said, as she squirted lotion in her hand.

Mom's hand felt wonderful on my tormented cock. I can't find the words to describe how good it felt. Her brisk strokes ran the full length of the shaft. I watched the pornographic images on the screen while savoring the feel of Mom's hand milking my cock. I struggled to hold back to prolong my pleasure. It was a miracle that I was able to last a full fifteen minutes. A sloppy on-screen cum-shot set me off. I was staring down at my piss-hole when it erupted. I came so hard that I shot myself in the forehead. Mom had a Mona Lisa smile on her pretty face as she watched the messy results of her handiwork. Spurt after spurt shot out onto my chest and belly. A week of pent-up semen came gushing out of Mom's pumping fist. I finally went limp. Even after the spurts stopped, Mom continued to strip out the dregs. There is absolutely no question in my mind that she loved every second. She was breathing hard, her face was flushed, and she licked her lips incessantly, all reliable signs that she was aroused.

"My, God, Bill, I've never seen anything like that before. Your father usually let go one or two spurts. You shot off more than a dozen. I suppose it has been building up in your testicles all this time, poor boy."

"Thanks, Mom. I really needed that, but I guess you can see that for yourself."

"How many times a day do you usually jack..uh..er..I mean, ejaculate?" Mom asked as she toweled me dry.

"Two and sometimes three," I lied. I usually jacked off once a day, but I wanted to take full advantage of the situation.

"Well, I think we can manage that," she said with a wink.

She removed the tape from the VCR and hurried away with the vibrator in her hand. She must have had a nice, long masturbation session because I didn't see her for an hour and then she had that freshly-fucked look on her face.

For the next week, Mom gave me three hand jobs a day. I always got a quickie in the morning and a slow number in the afternoon while we watched her favorite soaps on TV. Before we went to sleep, she gave me one that wasn't quite a quickie, and I usually got it while watching one of the porno tapes she rented for me.

Then one night there was a change in Mom's routine. Instead of putting a tape in the VCR, she turned off the light. The tightly-drawn drapes prevented any light from entering the pitch-black room.

"I've decided that you deserve something better from me than my hand. I remember how you always intervened when your father decided to slap me around. I want to thank you for that and for other things, but I don't think it would be right for you to watch."

Then her warm, wet mouth closed around my cock. The tight circle of her lips slid up and down the shaft. She concentrated on the bundle of nerves just behind the head. While she sucked, she gently fondled my bloated balls. I had had blow jobs from whores, but they hadn't been half as good. And then I realized why - the whores hadn't put any love into it. Mom's mouth was so wet that it felt like she had a mouthful of warm soup. I went over the edge much too soon. "Mom, you had better take your mouth off now. MOM, LOOKOUT! I'M GONNA CUM! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Mom didn't miss a beat. She continued bobbing her head as I shot what felt like a pint of juice all over her taste buds. Then it was over and I could hear her swallowing.

"Do you feel better now?" she asked.

"Oh, yes, Mom, that was incredible. I almost passed out."

"I don't want you to think that this is going to be something permanent between us," she warned. "As soon as you are back on your feet, I expect you to find a girlfriend to take care of your needs." And then she was gone.

Mom and I were on a new schedule; two hand jobs during the day and a blow job at night. After the third blow job, she left the light on so I could watch. What a sight it was! Mom looked so hot with my thick cock filling her mouth. She was doing me from the side, so her pretty face was in profile. I wish I could describe the expression on her face when I began pumping my load into her mouth. It was a look of satisfaction at a job well done.

A few days later, Mom spread my legs apart and did me from below. It felt even better because she could take me deeper. She kept her blue eyes opened and stared up at me, no doubt trying to gauge how far along I was. She suddenly stopped and got off the bed. Her dress, panties and bra were tossed aside and she stood naked in front of me. What a babe! Her tits had just the right amount of sag, her pussy just the right amount of hair.

I held my breath as she crawled back onto the bed. She straddled me, took my cock in her hand and inserted it in her warm, wet pussy. She lowered herself onto it until her full weight was on my hips.

"Taking care of your sexual needs has made me so horny that I can't stand it. I need this just as badly as you do. Even if you didn't want this, there isn't much you could do about it. I think you've been wanting this for years. Don't worry about going off inside me. I had my tubes tied after I had you. I couldn't take a chance on going through that pain again."

After she finished her little speech, she began posting up and down on my cock. Her cunt was much tighter than I expected and she had trained the muscles in the walls. Each time she lifted off of me, she milked me with her cunt. It was almost like a very slippery hand job. I had never felt anything like it.

"Oh, yes, that's nice," Mom cooed. "I had forgotten how good it feels to have a big, hard cock in my pussy. Oh, yes! I'm going to have one. I can feel it coming. The first one in years that I haven't had to give myself. HUH..HUH..HUH..HUH. I'M COMING! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

As Mom doubled over on me, her tits came within range of my mouth and I sucked on one to increase her pleasure. The spasms in the walls of her pussy pulled my trigger and I emptied my load into her. Our mutual orgasm went on for a long time. Just when I thought she was finished, she humped me a few more times. My cock finally slipped out and it was over.

Mom got on top of me and fucked me every day while I was laid up. We had a big party to celebrate the removal of my casts, then I took Mom to her room and I was the one on top for a change.

Tattletale
Tattletale
2,230 Followers