Hema - Vivacious Beauty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir. I take all three at once..."

Reddy let out another moan. "You're still my employee and best salesperson, dear, but I want you to know that things will be a bit different around here from now on... especially between you and me. I can PROMISE you that."

"Yes, sir... and I'm looking forward to it."

"Drop this gang - and go home - pack your bags and come with me - we will go to Yellahanka to my private farmhouse- I promise a wild weekend - with 2 of my best body guards- they are also Muslim guys and young - just 21 years but all with six Abs. They will give you the fuck of your lifetime and I will give you double your week's salary" he proposed.

"Make it 4 times - I need that money and will drop these guys and will be with you" Hema tried her luck.

"You greedy Tamil slut - okay - done. Now scamper and come back by 8 pm. We have to leave." he was going to have the sex of his life time - the 44 year old man.

12